Best Exercise

Abby83

Based on my chart, can anyone tell me what they reckon the best form of exercise would be for me? Eg: swimming, yoga, cycling, gym? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpg
    IMG_1632.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 19

katydid

So if you look at your chart type, you see this tight, intense bundle. Natives with bunndle patterns often hold rigid energy at the midpoint of the bundled planets.

Your energy blockage would be at the conjunction of Pluto in Libra and Saturn in Scorpio. That is where your body needs to be cleared.

We do that by going to the opposition point, and work there. That would be on the Aries/Taurus point in your 6th house.

So you might do best by finding things that work right into your daily 6th house routines. Something that can be done around your home and in your immediate environment, and through out the day.

If we look at it by the signs, we could say :

ARIES:
you'll do best at workouts that look like battle. Martial arts, bootcamp classes, CrossFit, and boxing are all good bets. Also, consider training for an obstacle course to keep it fun.

Aries exercises are also things that take sudden sports of intense energy===cardio, and quick movements.

TAURUS:
Exercises that revolve around stretching, such as dance and chair yoga, are perfectly tailored to Taurus energy. And go outside! Even if it's not super intense, a run or walk in the park will feel really nice.

Also make it a point to squeeze more movement into your day, even if it's not time you set aside to exercise, such as these 25 ways to fit in 10 minutes of exercise.)

Abby83

So if you look at your chart type, you see this tight, intense bundle. Natives with bunndle patterns often hold rigid energy at the midpoint of the bundled planets.

Your energy blockage would be at the conjunction of Pluto in Libra and Saturn in Scorpio. That is where your body needs to be cleared.

We do that by going to the opposition point, and work there. That would be on the Aries/Taurus point in your 6th house.

So you might do best by finding things that work right into your daily 6th house routines. Something that can be done around your home and in your immediate environment, and through out the day.

If we look at it by the signs, we could say :

ARIES:
you'll do best at workouts that look like battle. Martial arts, bootcamp classes, CrossFit, and boxing are all good bets. Also, consider training for an obstacle course to keep it fun.

Aries exercises are also things that take sudden sports of intense energy===cardio, and quick movements.

TAURUS:
Exercises that revolve around stretching, such as dance and chair yoga, are perfectly tailored to Taurus energy. And go outside! Even if it's not super intense, a run or walk in the park will feel really nice.

Also make it a point to squeeze more movement into your day, even if it's not time you set aside to exercise, such as these 25 ways to fit in 10 minutes of exercise.)

Omg you're good aren't you!

I'm more curious about what you say re Pluto Saturn midpoint being a point of blocked energy that needs to be released. I find that when I'm stressed, my stomach inflates like a puffa fish first, then my face and arms and bum. But for some reason when I do any exercise that involves the bum (ruled by Scorpio, so that makes sense) I feel that all my fluid retention and pressure and energy is released and my sugar levels are under control. Well done for pointing that out!

Oh and yeah I love running... if only my knees could handle it ��.

Unfortunately moving around during the day doing chores doesn't have an effect on my weight. I don't know why. Only consistent repetitive movement for 45 mins a day seems to get the blood flowing and the fluid going. My muscles get really weak when I don't exercise but weight training for me has to be gentle. Thanks for your thoughts ��.

Last edited:

Abby83

I'll just add...

A lot of sites will say to look at mars in the chart or the 6th ruler. But in my chart I don't see mars in Virgo in being a good fit for me re exercise. For eg: doing stomach exercises or Pilates makes me feel sick. I prefer being outdoors or using machines or swimming.