Paradoxical Chart, Grand Cross

192enoch

Hi Everyone and thank you for having me! The main theme of my chart is non-duality or paradoxical, and the grand mutable cross (fixed in sedereal) and the grand trine. You'll also notice my unaspected mars in libra in the 1st house. I'm female, age 54 in July. At this point, I've been blessed with a very adventurous and I hope, useful life and have somehow managed to concour many difficulties not the least of which is alcoholism (moon conjunct neptune in the 2nd) 4 years ago. Since that time I've had several very interesting experiences of an esoteric nature, which is what brought me to the study of astrology. I've primarily been studying western, vedic and evolutionary (archetypical) esoteric (spiritual) astrology. Astrology has come very naturally to me but I'm still a beginner and interested in any and all feedback and interpretations! Thank you and Aloha.

Edit: scroll down to the replies to see chart until I can figure out why its not posting. Thanks

Last edited:

helike13

FNxdhIb_d.jpg

192enoch

Not a grand cross; no planet in Sagittarius.

North node in gemini In the 9th house of sagittarius, South node In sagittarius in the 3rd house of gemini. In evolutionary and esoteric astrology the lunar nodes are considered paramount. It makes good sense since they carry both our past life karma and ways of being southnode, and our soul's desires and current life purpose northnode. All points are in mutable signs as well (or fixed or cardinal depending on which house system I'm using). The angles would be an example of what is not a grand cross i.e. asc, dsc, mc and ic. The entire chart is one of non-duality or paradox so it can be a bit confusing. Thank you for your response I hope this provides some additional clarity.