Bad combination in horoscope

Deep03

Hi,i am very sressed due to something happened and want to know how bad it is.i have venus in 7th house in kanya lagna and rightnow i am in venus-venus mahadasha.recentally lost my virginity and couldnt performe just worried do i have a very bad chart because no where i am happy in my life career wise or love and sexual wise. I have shani and rahu in 5 th house Bad combination and sun& mecury in 6 house where mercury is debliated afain a bad comibnation is this making my venus afflicted.how is my love, sex and marriage life going to be..very stressed and ya no relationship from past 5 years could find even a gf.plz help

D.o.b-26/02/1991
Place- delhi,india
Time of birth - 19:48

ANUP

I was amazed while reading so many planet's combinations.Are these creating hindrances?? Really not dear.But after studying your chart, i reached the following conclusions.

1. Your Venus antradasa may not be able to initiate your career because its weak for your sixth house.The favourable period might be between May 2020 to Oct2021 when you can find a suitable job.

2.Your marriage is delayed.After venus, sun and moon seems not eligible for the marriage.Next is mars which again has no business for the 7th house.Rahu can be the possible antradasa where marriage can happen.

This all,i am writing assuming your birth time is correct.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Deep03

I was amazed while reading so many planet's combinations.Are these creating hindrances?? Really not dear.But after studying your chart, i reached the following conclusions.

1. Your Venus antradasa may not be able to initiate your career because its weak for your sixth house.The favourable period might be between May 2020 to Oct2021 when you can find a suitable job.

2.Your marriage is delayed.After venus, sun and moon seems not eligible for the marriage.Next is mars which again has no business for the 7th house.Rahu can be the possible antradasa where marriage can happen.

This all,i am writing assuming your birth time is correct.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Hi sir,my date of birth is corret 7:48 pm thats 19:48.

mathur_dinesh

Venus in the seventh house is exalted in your chart. It is well placed in your navamsha chart. It is the best planet for you. Its major-period has started in March/2017 and will last till 2037. Rest assured a good time has come to you. The transit of Mars over Pisces where your birth Venus is placed has caused the momentary weakness that you have referred to in your mail. You will get married between Sept/2021 and Dec/2021.

Deep03

Venus in the seventh house is exalted in your chart. It is well placed in your navamsha chart. It is the best planet for you. Its major-period has started in March/2017 and will last till 2037. Rest assured a good time has come to you. The transit of Mars over Pisces where your birth Venus is placed has caused the momentary weakness that you have referred to in your mail. You will get married between Sept/2021 and Dec/2021.
Hi sir, if my good time is here then how worse would be bad as i dont think from mar 2017 anything as changed as i am still not free from disease,my career is not stable and as in foriegn country my pr is far away.and in term of love i am so disappointed because from past 5 years there is nothing happening and i am socially dead and now sexually its been disappointing at the age 27.i need to do what to change all this anything going to happen to change or not anyone can come in my life before nov 2021??