Siddhārtha Gautama, The Buddha

Cold Fusion

Siddhārtha Gautama like Jesus and The Satanic Bible, has the Sun conjunct Antares and Mercury conjunct Ras Alhague.

He is not Antara, but you can see the similarities.

The hero Ántara lived just previous to the time of Muhammad; he died 615 AD at age 90; and was the mulatto warrior-hero of one of the Golden Mu'allakat. Son of an African slave woman and an Arab sheikh, Ántara was the bravest warrior of all of the Arabs. As a lowly slave himself he was spurred to greatness by love for his noble cousin 'Abla. He had his chance when the fortunes of war turned against the tribe. With the enemy closing in on their encampment, his father called him to battle. He followed the call and soon proved himself the most valiant warrior in Arabia. In doing so he held his family to the ancient rule that only a free man with full rights may join in battle. The rule freed him of the taint of slavery and entitled him to marry his beloved. He was a poet of the first rank; his most eloquent poem can be seen on this website page; "Ántara's Ode," where he tells 'Abla and the world of his love for her and of the victories that made him worthy of her hand.

Physical characteristics

An extensive and colorful physical description of the Buddha has been laid down in scriptures. A kshatriya by birth, he had military training in his upbringing, and by Shakyan tradition was required to pass tests to demonstrate his worthiness as a warrior in order to marry.[citation needed] He had a strong enough body to be noticed by one of the kings and was asked to join his army as a general.

The astrological influences of the star Antares
According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter. Alvidas gives Jupiter sextile Venus, but this is unlikely considering the decidedly martial and malefic nature of the star. It causes malevolence, destructiveness, liberality, broad-mindedness, evil presages and danger of fatality and makes its natives rash, ravenous, headstrong and destructive to themselves by their own obstinacy.

Antares With Sun: Pretended religion, insincere, honor and riches ending in disgrace and ruin, military preferment, danger of treachery, violence committed or suffered, fevers and sickness, injuries to the right eye, violent death. If rising or culminating, great honor through violence attended by difficulties and casualties.

The astrological influences of the star Ras Alhague
According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Venus; and, to Alvidas, of Jupiter and Mercury in sextile to Mars. It gives misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental depravity. [Robson*, p.193.]

Ras Alhague With Mercury: Unpopular attitude and criticism through religion, philosophy or science; difficulties in marriage and quarrels fostered by others, trouble through opposite sex, not very good for gain

Jupiter/Saturn conjunction over Aldebaran.

The astrological influences of the star Aldebaran
It gives honor, intelligence, eloquence, steadfastness, integrity, popularity, courage, ferocity, a tendency to sedition, a responsible position, public honors and gain of power and wealth through others, but its benefits seldom prove lasting and there is also danger of violence and sickness.

With Jupiter: Great ecclesiastical honor and high military preferment. [Robson*, p.121.]
With Saturn: Great afflictions, strange mind, great wickedness, sarcasm, eloquence, good memory, studious and retiring nature, legal abilities, domestic and material success, losses through mercurial friends. If at the same time the Moon is with Antares there will be a violent death, probably by hanging. [Robson*, p.121.]

astro_2gw_327_siddhrtha_gautama_the_buddha.69276.24978_zpsrwkbknju.gif

Nx400xFireSymbolsFireMeanings.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZAfTMInoGb.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator
buddha-quote-life-is-suffering.jpg

Last edited:

katydid

Anyone follow the links?

I did. And this is what it said about his birthdate:

The times of Gautama's birth and death are uncertain. Most historians in the early 20th century dated his lifetime as circa 563 BCE to 483 BCE.[1][16] More recently his death is dated later, between 411 and 400 BCE, while at a symposium on this question held in 1988,[17][18][19] the majority of those who presented definite opinions gave dates within 20 years either side of 400 BCE for the Buddha's death.[1][20][note 4] These alternative chronologies, however, have not yet been accepted by all historians.[25][26][note 7]

Cap

I agree but it is important to have in mind that all religious belief systems fall under the definition of cult, including world's most popular cults like Christianity, Islam and Buddhism.

cult
kʌlt
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St Olaf"
a person or thing that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.
"the series has become a bit of a cult in the UK"
synonyms: craze, fashion, fad, vogue; informal thing

Cold Fusion

I agree but it is important to have in mind that all religious belief systems fall under the definition of cult, including world's most popular cults like Christianity, Islam and Buddhism.

cult
kʌlt
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St Olaf"
a person or thing that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.
synonyms: craze, fashion, fad, vogue; informal thing

What really is a cult leader, but a narcissist (Generally malignant), who makes himself into a messiah or god, each one always presents themselves as the enlighted one. Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc.

http://www.anandainfo.com/cult_leaders.html

Last edited:

Cap

What really is a cult leader, but a narcissist (Generally malignant), who makes himself into a messiah or god...

Exactly! This is why it is important to distinguish between religion and spirituality.

Religion is an institution established by men usually for the purpose of manipulation and control. Human history is full of the worst barbarisms, genocide and inhuman behavior caused by religions.

True spirituality can only be found within ourselves. It is not somewhere out there in some book or some teaching but in the very core of our being.

About the link I posted, I'm not a follower or anything. I don't follow anybody. But I agree with this statement: "If we have no problems with each other, creating comfort for all the population of the World is not a problem."

Btw, in his teachings, Buddha emphasized the importance of personal experience and never encouraged personality cult like we see today in modern Buddhism.

JUPITERASC

Exactly!

This is why it is important to distinguish between religion and spirituality.

Religion is an institution established by men usually for the purpose of manipulation and control. Human history is full of the worst barbarisms, genocide and inhuman behavior caused by religions.

True spirituality can only be found within ourselves. It is not somewhere out there in some book or some teaching but in the very core of our being.

About the link I posted, I'm not a follower or anything. I don't follow anybody. But I agree with this statement: "If we have no problems with each other, creating comfort for all the population of the World is not a problem."

Btw, in his teachings,

Buddha emphasized the importance of personal experience

and never encouraged personality cult

like we see today in modern Buddhism.
f21bd5921f7aa043d99f585e172cced0.jpg

quote-work-out-your-own-salvation-do-not-depend-on-others-gautama-buddha-66-72-06.jpg