Does he have feelings for me? Need help for horary chart !

roant14

I have this friend and I feel like he kinda has feelings for some degree, but I'm not really sure. I honestly think he's being friendly, but I'm still not sure.

The ruler of ASC is in 3rd house, so I think it's all on my head?
The ruler of 7th house (Sun) is in 8th house, I kinda think he's not interested. Saturn is also in 12th.
I think it is one sided because my moon will progress into 7th house and there's venus in 7th house too.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-12 140923.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-12 140923.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon on descendent shows you thinking about him, going over to him, in his realm. However, there aren't really any concrete contacts between the two of you.
There is a mutual reception present, you Saturn are in sun's Face, while sun is in the triplicity and Face of Saturn, but these aren't energised up by any aspects in the chart.
Moon's next aspect is a trine to mars, which doesn't connect with you.
There may be some interest on his part, but it is really at the early stages.
You might want to get to know him some more, and when the situation begins to take shape you could do another horary.
For the time being you are Saturn in your 12th of hidden things and self-undoing. You don't make any aspects except for a square to Lilith... lust. You seem blinded by his appeal, but don't really know who he is.

roant14

Moon on descendent shows you thinking about him, going over to him, in his realm. However, there aren't really any concrete contacts between the two of you.
There is a mutual reception present, you Saturn are in sun's Face, while sun is in the triplicity and Face of Saturn, but these aren't energised up by any aspects in the chart.
Moon's next aspect is a trine to mars, which doesn't connect with you.
There may be some interest on his part, but it is really at the early stages.
You might want to get to know him some more, and when the situation begins to take shape you could do another horary.
For the time being you are Saturn in your 12th of hidden things and self-undoing. You don't make any aspects except for a square to Lilith... lust. You seem blinded by his appeal, but don't really know who he is.

Honestly I don't really know what is his intention is, and you're right about the lust, but I'm also wary about the outcome if he does really like me. He's a coworker and a dear friend, I'm just not rly sure.
Also, I kinda got the vibe tht he also has options other than me.

anw, thank you for the respond. You rly describe my situations quite well

ElenaJ

Speaking of friendship, your 11th of friends is Jupiter and sun/jupiter are just separating from a square.
His 11th (your 5th) is mercury, who seems to be approaching Jupiter by sextile, but mercury will go retrograde, backing away, before it reaches Jupiter.
You might want to think about that as well, and take a closer look at your friendship with him.

ElenaJ

Yes, true, and the next planet that moon passes over will be Venus, confirming this.
The querent should keep in mind that it's really a secondary consideration, though, because even if there were no other person involved, there is no connection between the querent and the quesited.
It would be misleading for the querent to think the relationship is not on the table because of a third person.

roant14

Speaking of friendship, your 11th of friends is Jupiter and sun/jupiter are just separating from a square.
His 11th (your 5th) is mercury, who seems to be approaching Jupiter by sextile, but mercury will go retrograde, backing away, before it reaches Jupiter.
You might want to think about that as well, and take a closer look at your friendship with him.

What does it supposed to mean? Does my friendship with him will end or there will misunderstanding betweeb us?

roant14

Yes, true, and the next planet that moon passes over will be Venus, confirming this.
The querent should keep in mind that it's really a secondary consideration, though, because even if there were no other person involved, there is no connection between the querent and the quesited.
It would be misleading for the querent to think the relationship is not on the table because of a third person.

I'm still confused over this. So, he kinda has another person, but he's also interested with me? Or there's no connection between us?

ElenaJ

"there is no connection between the querent and the quesited. "
Sorry if this isn't clear. You are the querent and he is the quesited. Which is why it really doesn't matter if there is another person involved.

You expressed your idea that you are good friends.
The chart doesn't say this. Are you sure you are really truly friends?

roant14

Sorry if this isn't clear. You are the querent and he is the quesited. Which is why it really doesn't matter if there is another person involved.

I think we're really a good friend. Not to the extend of bff or something. We have a few late night talks, a trip (outside of job trip), some planned trip tht possibly won't be happening bcus of corona. We constantly chats everyday. Our conversation are mostly about our hobbies, job, gossips and some random things. I believe tht what friends do.

roant14

Should I draw another chart?

ElenaJ

If you have a question that hasn't already been answered, it's up to you if you have something in mind.
Just be sure that the question is asked when you are really feeling it, and not just taking it on lightly. That will insure you get the best reply and not a false one.