Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
It is an astrological forum, my problem is there are no Paran experts here, i'm the only one that post's paran charts on fixed stars and as a general member my picture space that i can use is nearly gone for charts.
Obviously it doesn't matter when members join, and Jup joined after me but has many more thread sections, a lot of which are social to forum writing's however he has written a lot regarding research and has indeed helped me in my own research!
This is a premier research astrology forum, research is done on many subjects, but parans are the oldest of all astrology, why am i on my own?
Not only that, parans are the same as astronomy, when projected fixed star measure is wildly inaccurate.
With Blood Line, there isn't enough information to get any clear information:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code

But by looking at dates with electional astrology with the "Lost Symbol" we can get some idea of belief systems, please read all Vatican related parans and Masonic, Security related parans regarding the pages below with pictures from page 52 to 58, it is a heated debate that covers the Vatican to masonic behaviour in the United States, my name and avatar on forum is Astronomer 62:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1253575/pg52
I may be on your side Opal, but i could hardly state it on thread, we don't need to be on a never ending circle regarding FAITH, we need evidence, sadly there are few paran experts here!
After all we need to "Square the Circle"!!!

I love Roslyn Chapel. Aloe carved in stone. From the New World, that Columbus had not yet found. :happy:

Opal

Premium Member

Opal

Premium Member
I checked the Crater constellation paranatellonta for 13 Nisan 30 AD in Jerusalem. Apparently, it marked the event known as the Last Lunch, since it occurred it near noon.

You are confusing me. Are you agreeing with me or playing hopscotch?

Opal

Premium Member
astrology-the-source-of-the-jesus-story-3-wise-men-12623284.png

That is so, cool!

Opal

Premium Member
Why are you interested in them?

If they are not real, what are you doing?

I am looking for dates, that would match the myths, by looking at the symbolism's that are gifted by the myths. If the symbols are sky map, of a date, it would be very intriguing to me.

I am doing what my brain would have me do.

I believe them to be real, just not in the way you see them as real.

petosiris

Banned
I am looking for dates, that would match the myths, by looking at the symbolism's that are gifted by the myths. If the symbols are sky map, of a date, it would be very intriguing to me.

I am doing what my brain would have me do.

I believe them to be real, just not in the way you see them as real.

I just showed you that the symbolism you believe in doesn't match the historical date of the supper before the Passover after which Jesus of Nazareth whom you denied love was betrayed and crucified in accordance with the prophets.

When astrology doesn't fit reality, check astrology not reality.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I just showed you that the symbolism you believe in doesn't match the historical date of the supper before the Passover after which Jesus of Nazareth whom you denied love was betrayed and crucified in accordance with the prophets.

Petosiris, I want no beef with you man. You gave a date. I am looking for star maps, that match the symbolisms. JupiterAsc, posted a meme, of the belt stars, Sirius and the Sun. To me, that is a beautiful sight. We see through different eyes, I cannot make you see with my eyes anymore than I can see with yours.

I wish I could see your chart, cause, despite our obvious differences I like you. Our synastry must be strange.

I know you don't do outers, but where is your Uranus, what does it aspect?

For me :biggrin:

petosiris

Banned
Have you thought about the prophecy of the 70 weeks in Daniel 9:24-27? I believe it gives us the exact year of the crucifixion, and the length of the covenant that is to come.

Monk

Premium Member
I will read it and be back later, have a good night!

Hi Opal,
We will never agree to the date of Crucifixion as the passover is mentioned, however it is like the Ecclesiastical way of marking Easter, by 21 March being the Vernal Equinox, then they wait for the first full Moon, when Easter will be the next Sunday after that, however as we are not sure of the year and Easter isn't a fixed date, guessing could be wildly inaccurate, so i can't post any parans.

petosiris

Banned
Hi Opal,
We will never agree to the date of Crucifixion as the passover is mentioned, however it is like the Ecclesiastical way of marking Easter, by 21 March being the Vernal Equinox, then they wait for the first full Moon, when Easter will be the next Sunday after that, however as we are not sure of the year and Easter isn't a fixed date, guessing could be wildly inaccurate, so i can't post any parans.

Jesus of Nazareth was crucified on the fourteenth day of the first month according to the four gospels, the acts of the apostles, the epistles of the apostles and the revelation. This date is also admitted by the people who killed Jesus in their authoritative writings. And a report of the trial by Pontius Pilate still existed in the imperial archives in the mid second century so that the Christians appealed to it before the emperor. Later this report was destroyed, and forgeries of it were spread, as can be verified from the historical account of the events.

JUPITERASC

Petosiris, I want no beef with you man. You gave a date.
I am looking for star maps, that match the symbolisms.
JupiterAsc, posted a meme, of the belt stars, Sirius and the Sun.
To me, that is a beautiful sight.
We see through different eyes, I cannot make you see with my eyes
anymore than I can see with yours.

I wish I could see your chart, cause, despite our obvious differences I like you. Our synastry must be strange.

I know you don't do outers, but where is your Uranus, what does it aspect?

For me :biggrin:
Hi Jup,
Thanks for the info, all parans start at sunrise, sunset or modern midnight,

which is why i factor in the Sun.

All info about the alleged Magi following a star

really needs them to know date of birth before setting out
on their journey, say they thought that Jesus was to be born
as the Sun set as Sirius rises on 31st December,

then it would have led them to Thebes!

I have an interesting article that i wrote about this regarding 0045 BC below:-
https://wintertriangle.wordpress.com/the-paran-paranatellona-and-sun-calanders/
Hi Monk :smile:

That is so, cool!

Monk

Premium Member
The debate regarding Chronology of Jesus can be seen below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Jesus#Year_of_Jesus'_birth

I have to say i'm very dubious of 25th December, that did fall in the Julian calendar on the Winter Solstice during Jesus's time.
There are other reason's, for the feast of the annunciation is held on 25th March being the Vernal Equinox in Jesus's time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Annunciation
During this time in Israel, it was believed that "real" prophets died on a later date of birth or conception, please note nine months difference!

The 25 March to 25 December thing is just too neat for me regarding myths,
legends, Equinox's and Solstice's!

petosiris

Banned
The debate regarding Chronology of Jesus can be seen below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Jesus#Year_of_Jesus'_birth

I have to say i'm very dubious of 25th December, that did fall in the Julian calendar on the Winter Solstice during Jesus's time.
There are other reason's, for the feast of the annunciation is held on 25th March being the Vernal Equinox in Jesus's time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Annunciation
During this time in Israel, it was believed that "real" prophets died on a later date of birth or conception, please note nine months difference!

The 25 March to 25 December thing is just too neat for me regarding myths,
legends, Equinox's and Solstice's!

The Julian/Gregorian calendar wasn't in use among the Jews. The Jews have their own calendar with appointed feasts given to them by God through the Sun and the Moon. The days in the months of this calendar are not the same as that of the utterly nonsensical Roman calendars.

Last edited: