Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
It is an astrological forum, my problem is there are no Paran experts here, i'm the only one that post's paran charts on fixed stars and as a general member my picture space that i can use is nearly gone for charts.
Obviously it doesn't matter when members join, and Jup joined after me but has many more thread sections, a lot of which are social to forum writing's however he has written a lot regarding research and has indeed helped me in my own research!
This is a premier research astrology forum, research is done on many subjects, but parans are the oldest of all astrology, why am i on my own?
Not only that, parans are the same as astronomy, when projected fixed star measure is wildly inaccurate.
With Blood Line, there isn't enough information to get any clear information:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code

But by looking at dates with electional astrology with the "Lost Symbol" we can get some idea of belief systems, please read all Vatican related parans and Masonic, Security related parans regarding the pages below with pictures from page 52 to 58, it is a heated debate that covers the Vatican to masonic behaviour in the United States, my name and avatar on forum is Astronomer 62:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1253575/pg52
I may be on your side Opal, but i could hardly state it on thread, we don't need to be on a never ending circle regarding FAITH, we need evidence, sadly there are few paran experts here!
After all we need to "Square the Circle"!!!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi Opal,
It is an astrological forum, my problem is there are no Paran experts here, i'm the only one that post's paran charts on fixed stars and as a general member my picture space that i can use is nearly gone for charts.
Obviously it doesn't matter when members join, and Jup joined after me but has many more thread sections, a lot of which are social to forum writing's however he has written a lot regarding research and has indeed helped me in my own research!
This is a premier research astrology forum, research is done on many subjects, but parans are the oldest of all astrology, why am i on my own?
Not only that, parans are the same as astronomy, when projected fixed star measure is wildly inaccurate.

But by looking at dates with electional astrology with the "Lost Symbol" we can get some idea of belief systems, please read all Vatican related parans and Masonic, Security related parans regarding the pages below with pictures from page 52 to 58, it is a heated debate that covers the Vatican to masonic behaviour in the United States, my name and avatar on forum is Astronomer 62:-
I may be on your side Opal, but i could hardly state it on thread, we don't need to be on a never ending circle regarding FAITH, we need evidence, sadly there are few paran experts here!
Hi Monk :smile:

I use Rumen Kolevs software which calculates parans

as you are aware Paranatellonta are stars or star groups

that fall upon angles

at the same time that a significant constellation or planet is also upon the angles.

They are viewed as attendants.

In ancient astrology the term was also applied to the constellations that ascended
with the zodiacal decans.
In modern astrology the term Paran (short for Paranatellonta)
is generally used to describe
stars or planets that are angular as a planet hits the ascendant, MC, Descendant or IC.
For example, the parans of Mercury would be those stars or planets
that were rising, culminating, descending of located upon the IC
at the same time that Mercury is in any or those positions.
Thus if the fixed star Regulus culminates on the Midheaven as Mercury rises on the ascendant
it is referred to as a paran of Mercury
and considered to have an influence upon its meaning.https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/paran.html

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
I think seeing is believing, i test my pictures regarding the Rising, Setting, culminating and Nadir stars regarding Starlight and Brady with astronomy software regarding the Sun's three ways to align the day, i haven't found fault yet, however i have found fault on any other paran software that doesn't give an actual picture but only throws out written data, i'm not sure now as i don't now own an up to date Solar Fire program, but a few years ago, i had to laugh how inaccurate it was regarding written parans!
So beware if you can't get a picture of the stars at location, don't just follow written jargon on software, if you can't see it, don't believe it!
I'm interested in Rumen Kolev's software, lets see if it is accurate, find any country and tell me on what day Sirius rises with the Sun by Cosmic means, being within a degree of the horizon, does it give pictures, if so please supply us with one, thanks!
Choose any country but use the Capitol, in the end it makes things easier, as some towns especially in Arab countries can have numerous spellings!

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
lastsupperdetail2.jpg

I can’t see what is there, I will look at mine when it is light.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

After all we need to "Square the Circle"!!!

Interesting conversation, doesn’t seem to get bogged down with the same old.

I am going out of town shortly. Talk later.

david starling

Hi Opal,
I think Jup is pointing to a cup in the picture or the so called "Holy Grail, if i'm wrong no doubt Jup will correct me!
The Holy Grail is a difficult subject, is it a Cup or Bloodline?
I don't have enough verified continual history to delve into, so can't comment, Lol!
https://news.artnet.com/art-world/spains-so-called-holy-grail-is-fake-experts-say-8941

Monk, why are you so absolutely certain that you're not a "Parans astrologer"?

Do you have verified facts concerning whether all of these amazing Parans connections you've uncovered are deliberately electional, rather than astrologically correlated to stellar configurations?

Monk

Premium Member
Monk, why are you so absolutely certain that you're not a "Parans astrologer"?

Do you have verified facts concerning whether all of these amazing Parans connections you've uncovered are deliberately electional, rather than astrologically correlated to stellar configurations?

Hi David,
I have to say i'm not certain of my ground after looking at the Births and Deaths of all the Presidents of the United States, i need to go through all the leaders of other countries, which will take a long time before i form a thesis, however until then, i think of my finding as electional.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1256070/pg1
Several pages under my avatar Astronomer62.

david starling

Hi David,
I have to say i'm not certain of my ground after looking at the Births and Deaths of all the Presidents of the United States, i need to go through all the leaders of other countries, which will take a long time before i form a thesis, however until then, i think of my finding as electional.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1256070/pg1
Several pages under my avatar Astronomer62.

I personally prefer the astrological correlative theory, rather than such causes as extraterrestrial or "demonic" intervention, and the clandestine rituals of secret societies.

Although, astrological correlative theory could account for those as well, so I'm not ruling them out completely.

leomoon

Hi Jup,
I think seeing is believing, i test my pictures regarding the Rising, Setting, culminating and Nadir stars regarding Starlight and Brady with astronomy software regarding the Sun's three ways to align the day, i haven't found fault yet, however i have found fault on any other paran software that doesn't give an actual picture but only throws out written data, i'm not sure now as i don't now own an up to date Solar Fire program, but a few years ago, i had to laugh how inaccurate it was regarding written parans!
So beware if you can't get a picture of the stars at location, don't just follow written jargon on software, if you can't see it, don't believe it!
I'm interested in Rumen Kolev's software, lets see if it is accurate, find any country and tell me on what day Sirius rises with the Sun by Cosmic means, being within a degree of the horizon, does it give pictures, if so please supply us with one, thanks!
Choose any country but use the Capitol, in the end it makes things easier, as some towns especially in Arab countries can have numerous spellings!

Years ago, Starlight, (Brady & Gunzberg's site) use to offer free samples of Parans in natal charts. I think they still do.

I found them completely in light with my life, moreso then any "average" astrology reading by an astrologer as to personality.

Right on target although a few descriptions, I underlined which is more in line with my goals in life - and I"m NOT interested in athletics *(Capella in the graph) in the least, more mental gymnastics! :biggrin:

Here is an example of what you'd get from them:
(Perhaps it was the Parans that guided the insight of the Magi 2,000 years ago? I rather think so....) They weren't shallow , but deeper thinkers.

click for larger image:

david starling

Years ago, Starlight, (Brady & Gunzberg's site) use to offer free samples of Parans in natal charts. I think they still do.

I found them completely in light with my life, moreso then any "average" astrology reading by an astrologer as to personality.

Right on target although a few descriptions, I underlined which is more in line with my goals in life - and I"m NOT interested in athletics *(Capella in the graph) in the least, more mental gymnastics! :biggrin:

Here is an example of what you'd get from them:
(Perhaps it was the Parans that guided the insight of the Magi 2,000 years ago? I rather think so....) They weren't shallow , but deeper thinkers.

click for larger image:

Sounds like correlative parans astrology works for you. :biggrin:

Monk

Premium Member
Obviously to see if something is electional astrology, you cluster events, since the birth of the modern Olympics in 1896, they all have been aligned by different methods to Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star or Sirius being the Isis star, if this is unconscious action, what does it say about religion?
Several pages below:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1246908/pg1

What does this mean for the First and Second World Wars, if unconscious?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1220581/pg1

Generally it is thought in esoteric doctrines that souls go to Sirius or Alnilam, if that is true, it is dynamite for modern religions that sprung up in the last 2,000 years.
If unconscious alignments then religion has an ancient Egyptian flavour, if elected, then the top layer of religion thinks it does, i don't feel there is a middle way, either way it is highly controversial evidence.

Last edited:

david starling

Obviously to see if something is electional astrology, you cluster events, since the birth of the modern Olympics in 1896, they all have been aligned by different methods to Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star or Sirius being the Isis star, if this is unconscious action, what does it say about religion?
Several pages below:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1246908/pg1

Generally it is thought in esoteric doctrines that souls go to Sirius or Alnilam, if that is true, it is dynamite for modern religions that sprung up in the last 2,000 years.
If unconscious alignments then religion has an ancient Egyptian flavour, if elected, then the top layer of religion thinks it does, i don't feel there is a middle way, either way it is highly controversial evidence.

If unconscious, it means astrology is tapped into the unconscious, which is entirely possible.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi David,
That is true, therefore my research could prove that, however that would be dynamite for religion.
When i was 21 i was trained as an investigator, so sit in the middle of my own research as yet.

Will i ever be able to complete my research on all the leaders of countries around the world? I doubt it, i'm ill now so as a paraplegic, i will no doubt complete some of it before pennies are put on my eyes, we will see in time!

If we cluster events then, when leaders were born or died can help us with understanding, without electional, it is hard to beat dates of being born or died!

My investigating skills go back to 1977 when i learnt my craft, all be it as a paranormal investigator.

Attachments

• picture 23 40% (2).jpg
    picture 23 40% (2).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Monk,

JupAsc has alluded to the stars of the belt of Orion being the “We three kings of Orient are”.

With the Parans, would you expect them to be on the horizon, at the birth of Christ/the start of the age of Pisces?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
I have no idea if the Magi existed, my comment were, i could have followed Sirius from Persia to Bethlehem, but i would have needed to know date of birth before i set out on my journey.

The Carol we know only was written in 1857, "We Three Kings".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Three_Kings

At that lattitude the Belt of Orion doesn't rise or set together, for other alignments, i have worked out below for the time frame of Jesus Christ.
11th December, Sun sets as Alnilam is rising.
21st November, Sun rises as Sirius is setting.
11th November, Sun rises as Alnilam is setting.

The only alignment for Bethlehem that fits is Epiphany, 6th January which is sunset on the 5th, being the jewish start of the day, with Sirius rising in the East.
Even that date could have been elected purely for the alignment, i have no idea what date that Jesus was born.

Last edited:

leomoon

? IN PART:

According to Edgar Cayce- Souls when perfected in this realm (the earth "realm") then proceed out the gateway to the higher one which is associated with Arcturus.

regions bank atm

Most people won't believe this, but time is essentially a "figment" of our imaginations - and is no longer relevant once we cross over at our deaths.

Souls who are perfected and want to move out of this Solar System do so through this portal, but also can come back to help others which sometimes happens. EC did this a few thousand years ago, as did the soul of Jesus Christ.

The problem is, (as with EC), once a soul does this, and is subject to stumbling in the new lifetime taken on, he then can start a new cycle all over again. Jesus apparently didn't do that, BUT, then again, we have to consider the "no time" attribute of space-time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcturus#/media/File:Arcturus_(optical).png

About Arcturus:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcturus

Arcturus is estimated to be around 6 billion to 8.5 billion years old,[7] but there is some uncertainty about its evolutionary status

In Arabic

In Arabic, Arcturus is one of two stars called al-simāk "the uplifted ones" (the other is Spica).

In Inuit astronomy, Arcturus is called the Old Man (Uttuqalualuk in Inuit languages) and The First Ones (Sivulliik in Inuit languages)

As one of the brightest stars in the sky, Arcturus has been significant to observers since antiquity.

In the Hebrew scriptures Arcturus is referred to in Job 38:32.[58]
In the Middle Ages, Arcturus was considered a Behenian fixed star[59]

In ancient Mesopotamia, it was linked to the god Enlil,
by the Hipparcos satellite, Arcturus is 36.7 light-years

Arcturus is thought to be an old-disk star, and appears to be moving with a group of 52 other such stars, known as the Arcturus stream.
(I think Cayce mentioned it as being the Sun at the time of Atlantis, but I beg off on this rumination as I'd have to look it up first!) ....Needless to say, its VERY important to souls.
I used Arcturus in one time of birth given by EC for the natal of Jesus. He said Jesus came in through Arcturus and the chart I use, has Arcturus sitting EXACTLY on the MC. (not saying its absolutely correct however, just that is what I have)
] From the northern hemisphere, an easy way to find Arcturus is to follow the arc of the handle of the Big Dipper (or Plough). By continuing in this path, one can find Spica, "Arc to Arcturus, then spike (or speed on) to Spica". Ptolemy described Arcturus as subrufa ("slightly red")

The French mathematician and astronomer Jean-Baptiste Morin observed Arcturus in the daytime with a telescope in 1635, a first for any star other than the Sun and supernovae. Arcturus has been seen at or just before sunset with the naked eye

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi LeoMoon, Monk,

I didn't explain myself properly. I have looked at many said charts, I have one that I rather like too, but it is not what I meant.

What would you like or expect to see in either the Natal Chart, or on the horizon?

For instance, yes the song is newer, but, the magi, or the three kings, were said to be there.

What if they are the stars? of the belt of Orion? Would you expect to see them on the horizon/ascendant?

Orion's Belt or The Belt of Orion is an asterism within the constellation. It consists of the three bright stars Zeta (Alnitak), Epsilon (Alnilam), and Delta (Mintaka).

:wink: