the node and reality

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007269.html

of course the first aspect is the south node on the ascendant so your minds can work one.it can give a psychic certainty your communications but there is much passion in these words and the personalities can clash.
but your minds rang immediately.

pluto square the node and scent make this a serious connection.
you know dark things

with the sun conjunct to venus and opposed to the sun, there could be no stronger loving couple.with mars square this opposition, the sexual expression of love is overwhelming s the fixed signs give the deepest passions.
but this crystal is threatened by the abrupt nature of juno conjunct Uranus,
this is bit of a heartbreak romance as juno is opposed to Lilith and square to vesta and the vertex.
this is very powerful of caring, supporting committing awareness of the relationship.
the vertex brings some sort of otherworldly or multidimensional feeling, often a sense of destiny or "karma".
the heart break is that the moon which anchors the love of the sun and venus but the midpoint with juno which anchors the familial, is conjunct to Uranus . this potents that there will be unexpected changes in situation of feelings. Uranus make relationship very electric and intense. But this is very unstable emotionally.
the node was square your moon t 23scorp9 on oct 5th. would think that you met him around this date or that physical relationship began
the node has transiting the composite mars at 22quar44 on 0ct 9th. so I assume that you just met in the past few days. Burt however you are expression the passions and feelings of immersing love with node conjunct mars your love is strong . you feel s if you and he create a separate... reality from those around.
you seem to be the ideal couple.
the node will square Venus at 21scorp27 on oct 23. so the bonding of the next month will determine the future of the relstionship.
if the stars re for you, the underlying force of this chart is the pluto node square. i think that you both have some regrets about past relationships. it looks like these previous emotional issue were fairly recent.
so it my be that you are together to heal these wounds to your loves.

Thanx for taking the time to interpret this composite.
The chart is of myself, and a much younger woman, whom I shall refer to as Gee. We felt drawn to introduce ourselves to each other from a distace on or around Aug 27 at a dusklit nature reserve, yet circumstances did not allow that to happen until the following Saturday, 2nd of Sept.
Gee and I have spent as much time together as practically possible - ever since the 2nd - enjoying our separate reality as it truly is the most comfortable space for either of us to be in.
Even at the onset I felt that we both express ourselves in a similar mannerism. It's such a peaceful (albeit novel) experience without the 'jagged edges' of anything else.
As the weeks have gone by, I have told my (now ex) to not bother coming back from her 'needing space' sabattical and, Gee broke off with her long distance story a couple of weeks after that. We are both doing our healing of our respective hurts, in each others beautiful company.
Interestingly, uranus in the fourth exposes that we are both live a nomadic lifestyle - she has a van, and I a trailer. We share capsites, meals and as much time as possible together (right now, she's lying on me as I write, reading a book).
The physical consummation of our rapport has fallen into alignment with your observations - yet only in the form of a frank conversation, which has dissolved (speaking for myself) any confused frustration into something patiently gentler.
Thank you again for taking the time to interpret our composite. Since posting this request, I have noticed that you have very wide shoulders here in the field of composite interpretation on this forum. With sincere appreciation,

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103191

hi whiteflame1997

you do have an interesting emotional paradox in your personality.
you have venus conjunct to mars and square Lilith. and the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct Lilith and the node. these symbols together show you to be extremely loving ,romantic and idealistic in love. Lilith shows these loving emotions are at the center of your emotional sensitivity . this will attract a rarefied and intense love.

but at the same time your have a stellium of sun/moon/chiron which is square to Uranus. this is a high energy pattern which gives strong analytical skills especially in relationship to emotional interaction though with Uranus square, a strong psychic and astral connection is present. this likely shows up as astral or vivid dreams that likely are prophetic at times.

the chiron influences gives you inquisitiveness... sometime to a fault..as you can be too quick to tell other's what you see.this aspect looks for coherence and when someone does not act as they talk, you can be very offended as you don't like hypocrisy. these elements can give you a quick temper at times if you are being offened or lied to.
this is a very changeable dynamic and you tend like to be on the "outlaw" fringes of thoughts and action.

so your "pure feeling " toward love are often crossed by your abrupt and righteous mental perspectives. they are somewhat of different natures.
this confrontation is shown as the moon/Uranus, sun/Uranus and chiron Uranus midpoints are conjunct your Venus and mars conjunction..

this shows a almost unmanageable emotional intensity. it shows you have deep loving passion but tend toward relationships that are destined to breakup.

in addition you have mercury square to the orcus/eros conjunction.
this shows a profound mind inspite of your emotional violability .
but this can give you "dark" or very selfish thoughts about relationships also.

your vertex is opposed to psyche and square to Neptune. again a very ethereal,spiritual feeling.this aspect can give visions or strange dreams, but it is usually confusing and jumbled. But it gives you a deeply spiritual tinge to your personality. positively it give visions of truth but negatively it can shows you emotional deceive or are self deluded and emotional confused at times.

with Saturn on your descendant, you have a serious almost morose façade to your personality that can hide your extreme emotional/psychic sensitivity from most people.

Oh Rahu this was just beautiful <3
i don't understand how you can read charts like that but it's wonderful :)
Thank you, thank you so much! <3

i do have strange dreams, like today but i don't remember much of it. the dream of this Asian person, wanted to get touch on the leg, it satt on this seat, while the sense of horses and firework, buss, lights, love. was around that person started to get really hateful, and this person i was in was still in this deep for this person it just seemed really messy X)

like i wish i was warm loving person, but i don't know i feel i might real cold at times.

This was really at points, like extreme emotions/ sensitivity trying to hide from others.
i do not often get angry, but i do get fast annoyed, being lied or fakeness or when someone say that am lying when am telling the truth thats a easy way to get me annoyed.

am glad to know it was a stellium in 2 house and 4 house cause i have seen people with much more in house then you just kinda unsure if it was.

i want to read you back, but am not so good at this. Am so glad and happy for it :D You did all of this to a stranger like me, don't even have words but thank you~<3

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007286.html
hi French girl
this composite has some nice patterns.
the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct the venus/mercury midpoint and these are square to the node.this shows a inherently loving anf open connection between you. that is a good place to start a relationship.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]satrun is conjunct the south node and mars is conjuct the north node. usually a mars/sastrun oppositionis not the best for a relationship and here with the nodes attcched , thereis often a overbearing male. actually with the nodes, you have a magically air to this relationship. it can show there is wealth and/or social postion and power involved with this hookup.the magic can be dark and controlling. but the saving grace is the sextile and trines to this opposition that Uranus and pluto make.
this tends to show you work on some type of concrete project together. this pattern shows creative and practical skills so the relationship looks to be connect to a material effort. the lovely emotional connection gives emotional stability to maintain the necessary growth of this "project". quite interesting as you both bring together a constructive power.
with the sun/Neptune midpoint conjunct to Jupiter, there is some uncertainty here as not "all the cards are on the table". and if a steady relationship has been mentioned, there is some evidence that this is not sincere.
[/FONT]

Thank you for answering ! You're very right about so much, we do have projects together ! Do you maybe have some advice for us ?
Also, I'm not sure I understand the last part right, are you saying this relationship is not sincere and won't last ?
(This relationship is me and a friend of mine, nothing romantic btw)

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007284.html
this is a difficult composite to figure out how it will unfold.
first the vertex is conjunct the sun/Venus and Jupiter . these planets together show a very loving, warm and support energy between you.jupiter adds the possibility of a committed relationship or marriage. but with these conjunct the vertex ,there is another other worldly energy here. the vertex gives all the planets more energy, but the vertex can also confuse the situation because of strange coincidences that have occurred. often the vertex make one think of soul mate or destiny is involved. but the vertex does not always fit in to the rest of the chart. so though this configuration promise much.... it is possible nothing will come of this.
mercury is conjunct to Uranus which gives a strong psychic/astral connection between you. this shows you can read each others thoughts and probably have dreams with each other. this conjunction also gives very direct and honest communication between you. this shows you and he can talk for hours about many diverse subjects. I shows both of you to have remarkable intelligence.
so the composite shows a intense affection as well as an intense mental connection.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct union which shows there is a romantic interest and love between you, but everything seems to be exploding or at a very high energy....breath taking energy surrounds this chart which is not always good for a intimate relationship or a committed relationship were compromises and normal routines are established.
Saturn is conjunct to pluto which shows at times there will be a cold distance between you. this would shw that at times he will need his solitude. and at times he may be very abrupt or even cruel to your feelings.
there is almost a supernatural feeling to this chart so it is hard top tell how a real or "normal " relationship might unfold.
currently ,though, with the node square to the vertex/sun/Venus/ and Jupiter, everything must seems charmed. there is a intense love between you and it looks like financial/social matters are very favorable .
the node squared Jupiter on sept23,squared venus on oct 9,will squared the vertex on oct 20 and will square the sun on nov 4.
so you are in the middle of this altered dimensional, intense emotional relationship
actually this time is better described as a experience than a relationship because there is so much new and confusing feeling and experiences with him.
I have no clue to if this will consolidate to a committed relationship or disperse to the wind. but currently the energies are clearly love and support.

chiron is on the ascendant which can be a two edge sword. it shows that there is a need to know each others inner thoughts and feelings. this position shows that you conversation are deep and incisive. when this is positive ,it shows a deep intimacy because you know each other so well, both good and bad characteristics. but when it manifest negatively , it shows many arguments and also most hateful comments about each others because you know each others weaknesses and faults. generally it adds to the mental intellectual understanding of each other. it tends to show that you and he are not the type of persons you are both usually attracted to, so there can be a feeling of edginess.in some way the relationship is not "normal", that is the relationship is usually unlike anything you have felt before.
chiron is opposed to the mercury/Jupiter midpoint which again emphasizes the intense mental connection. this shows your conversation are intense and critical. this can give a interest in occult subjects but also shows a very "scientific" attitude.

thank you very much for your interpretation. I think that's true, our relationship is very strange, strong - definitely at my side. I changed a lot of things in my life for this man. I think he's afraid of the energy that's between us, and yes, he's recedes sometimes, and he can be cruel.I think that his feelings are the same as my feelings but he is afraid and he can not manifest it, maybe he dont want, because he is very intensiv and he was disappointed in relationships. At least I hope his feelings for me are also strong. Please what do you think about the chiron that is opposite the stelium?
thank you again. It is incredible how exactly interpretation you wrote me. Now I must hope that everything will be good.Please yet one question - if I feel it - really how you wrote - he should also feel it? I think that yes because he behaves strangely and there is still a special tension between us - we've known each other for a year now, but we have not done anything intimate so far. Only coffee, talking and intense eye-to-eye views
smile.gif
And I don´t know if is not only from my side. Do you think that he must feel it also?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75741
Your composite shows the north node on the ascendant. This gives a psychic connection .often there are similar unusual circumstance or coincidences’ in your life. this aspect gives a iuini0n of minds so that you are sensitive or “in contact” always.this aspect often brings discord even though the potential seems so uniting. But if this intimate mental/psychic connection is not revealed or acknowledged, then invariably the relationship devolves into a contest of wills or opinions. one tries to control the thoughts and ideas of the other. sometimes unconsciously as a result of culture molding, but ,mote maliciously, if consciously ,using the mental intimacy as a lever in the relationship, the chances are small for longevity.
The relationship clearly is a serious one and marriage is a common goal if this is not an existing marriage. Juno is conjunct Jupiter and sextile to the mercury lilth conjunction. This shows the thoughts and conversation about marriage and wit lilth involved the feelings of union are felt in your deepest sense of love. Mercury with lilth adds to the “psychic” connection by showing that your use words in the same way emotionally. your and ideas and words reflect your deepest core of emotional coherence and sensitivities.
The juno/Jupiter conjunction is found in relationship tangential to educational or professional environments. This aspect implies good educations and social /material prominence .
The emotional/physical chemistry is very powerful, possibility too powerful.
Venus is opposed to mars giving the foundation of joy and love. Eris forms a tsquare with this opposition, injecting greater passion but less emotional restraint. These symbols together caution against equating physical/emotional intensity with true intimate and devoted love.eris invariably brings jealousy and over possessiveness. it stays on the extremes too long.eros is conjunct to orcus which can show erotic pleasure in darker roles. it is indicative also of extreme physical and emotional attraction, insatiable at times.
Another aspect of great importance is the square of mercury and Neptune. In a composite it invariably shows a complicated and “veiled” relationship ,in that privacy is needed , at times that seems to detract of honest and openness. This lack of direct encounters at times can be very destabilizing as the mercury/Neptune midpoint is opposed to eris ,square to mars and venus
This pattern often shows a very social relationship. enjoyment of the cultural refinements. it is quite playful but insincerity is always a specter as every word has two meanings unfortunately,
This can show creativity in physical arts. It is possible there is artistic milieu around you.this can also shows you come from different cultural or religious heritages. This is indicate by the moon/sun midpoint being conjunct to ixion. This often shows family consideration and possible opposition. this shows the relationship will always have edges to integrate. With sedna opposed to ixion/sun-moonmp , ther e is a inherent need for truth between you.ixion shows the environment will greatly influence the relationship.
So there is a basic problem, the mercury/Neptune square shows clouded issues at times, yet the relationship is based on sincerity and honesty even it is hard to take.
With the node transiting the juno/Jupiter conjunction on feb.27 ‘14, you are in the middle of thoughts of marriage. The node will transit juno on june 28th ’14.

as always, you are very talented. I enjoy reading all your posts, as I learn alot from you. THANK-YOU!!!! XOXOXOXO

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007301.html
the first composite seems to be focus on commitment or marriage.
the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the vertex which give a spontaneous physical and emotional attraction. the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct venus/Jupiter conjunction which adds a very romantic and idealized affection to the relationship. as the mars/Jupiter midpoint is also conjunct the vertex , it seems like gig expectation for a serious relationship are bing talked about.
juno is trine to the node which indicated that both partners are of the same mind, that is a serious relationship is possible.
the uncertainties arise from the juno/Jupiter midpoint square to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction. this tends to show that the big plans may not come about.the Uranus/Neptune conjunction is notorious for grand ideas but no follow thru. so if this has already come up, promises not being fulfilled or dreams remaining empty, then a committed relationship is unlikely. but it every word has been followed by appropriate actions , then there may be a commitment.

mercury is conjunct to Uranus which gives a vibrant and interesting mental connection. usually this shows bot as intelligent individuals and being being far sighted .
with juno trine the node and the transiting node heading into a conjunction with the composite juno in the near future, I would assume that this relationship is on the verge of commitment, though the mars/satrun opposition can show he is not quick to move on these feelings.
this composite seems a bit more subdued but has greater difficult aspects. to begin with the node is square to Neptune and Uranus which shows the relationship is much more fluid and unstable. in addition Jupiter square to Saturn tends to show he is not really into a commitment.
the eros/psyche midpoint is square to mercury and the vertex which shows there is a lot of romantic talking and planning but it is not clear this is enough to secure a commitment.
venus is sextile to mars which is a nice affectionate and stable emotional connection. the moon is trine to Saturn which shows a overall stability and the transiting south node will be square to he moon in the near future. this is interesting as both charts seem to indicate that there is some pressure to formalized one or the other of these relationships soon.

thank you for taking the time to reply! I'm always impressed. You were right about commitment being a theme of the first composites relationship right now (or more so the lack of it haha).
I feel like I should give some backstory now....
The first composite is actually a confirmed "soulmate" relationship from various psychics/tarot readers. It was a fated meeting, he was described to me in detail months before I met him from an amazing psychic who predicted everything accurately so far. We were in a very rocky on/off relationship with a ton of trust/communication issues. We "broke up" around 25 times in 2 years (ridiculous I know lol) and have been offically broken up for a month now. He called it quits when we were fighting a lot more than usual these past few months, and he said he doesnt see a future with me anymore. But right now, we're in a FWB type situation and he still tells me he loves me etc. IDK what is going to happen next with us.

Second composite is actually him and his ex-gf who caused a ton of problems for us, since she was the reason we broke up so much because of his shady behavior with her while we were together. I was just curious to know the truth about their relationship and what was really going on, if what he said was the truth etc.

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111664
you do have a spooky pattern with your mars/pluto conjunction and the mercury/Uranus and moon/Uranus midpoint conjunct mars and pluto.

from jan26 til feb 6th 2017 the transitting node was square your pluto exactly. there seemed to have been unexpected changes in December.2016. a pluto transit can be dark emotionally and dangerous will a mars and pluto is is very likely just missed being assaulted or narrowly escape a physical peril. Uranus and mercury brought astral vivid dreams, hearing peoples thoughts and other astral/psychic phenomena . this would have keep occurring for a couple of months at least.
on april 26 the transiting node will be square your natal mars so the feeling of physical intensity in everything should still be strong.you aura is strong and psychic astral energy it at its peak.
I think the spookiness is that you have been able to get thru this period and not be touched by the strange coincidences around you
you might post another chart with the vrtex and Lilith(h13)
the vertex is often a symbol associated with strange experiences or feelings, here Jupiter is opposed to the vertex and the the venus/chiron midpoint is square to Jupiter and the vertex.
with regards to your question, it seems that you are fitted to be a counselor or teacher. with chiron/venus midpoint square to Jupiter you might have a calling for counseling victims of abuse.

adding true lilth, you chart has a Lilith/node conjunction .this can also give "unusual sensations and experiences as it shows that you are extremely sensitive to other people and other "planes" of reality.very often this will make your gut feelings and intuitions extremely accurate.

when you first asked about "spooky" things, I did not at first see much evidence of this because even though you mars/pluto conjunction can lead you to dubious experiences, this conjunction is
surrounded by sextile which usually are quite comforting and favorable.
adding a few other symbols to your char has given ixion conjunct to the mars/pluto conjunction . this is actually a somewhat serious addition as it can show that you have known quite a few characters who could have been violent of very aggressive. you venus is trine to the south node so you are in your hear a very loving and understanding individual. part of your questions nay come from finding yourself attracting "rougher" type of people when you in your hear are so gracious and loving.

ii also notice that sedan is square to your vertex and Jupiter which shows that truth and honesty are also part of your personality. sedna gives a cultural sensitivity to "right " and "wrong" and you expect people to be coherent in their words and actions as you are.

there is another aspect pertaining to your unusual feelings and experiences, this is the midpoint of the Uranus/chiron square which is square to the node and Lilith. this really gives you a dynamic, though possibly unconscious , of altered potentials. Uranus and chiron can bring vivid dreams and astral sensations. it also makes your intuitions very accurate. this pattern can also make you very knowledgeable in scientific matters as well as mathematics. this pattern can also make you very abrupt at times. as I said you have a strong sense of honest and you "lash" out at people who are hypocrites. sometimes the Uranus/chiron energies can even solve problems in your dreams, that is answer to question can come through your dreams. with the node and Lilith conjunct, sometimes you get idea,feelings and answer that just seem to arise from inside you, or from your subconscious without you making conscious effort to rise these ideas.
lilith is exactly, to the arc minute conjunct, to your node. exactitude shows destiny, so it seems that you should look to a career in which you are a investigator or innovator or an inventor.
you may not readily identify with these options but underneath, you are extremely foresighted and intelligent, problem solving intelligence. some of your abilities come from other planes of consciousness, so at your tender age you may not have understood yet, the depth of your abilities . and with such other worldly influences , you may still be confused by these energies when they go through you.

I am beginning to see where your initial question is coming from. you have a loving and nature nature yet may experiences and sensation that have come around you seem to be of a dark or malicious nature,

you have your psyche/eros midpoint square to your mars/pluto/ixion stellium(multiple conjunction. this gives a emotional "darkness" as it shows that pleasure and pain have been brought together in your life. it can show people who seek to cause you pain under the guise of pleasure. it can be a love/hate aspect where those who love you alternate with hating you. these are serious considerations because of the dark nature of pluto.

your nessus/venus midpoint is conjunct your mars/pluto/ixion stellium and Sappho is opposed to mars/pluto/ixion. this makes me think that your may be involved in same sex relationships because these dark influences show a abusive environment at times. in a general sense you may have blocks or hesitation when it comes to sexual relationships as it seems you have a history of being emotional abused at the least.

Wow thats really interesting! A lot of the information is very pertinent to my life
I suppose there was an incident during that period while I was travelling, I got separated from my friends in a very busy line for a nightclub in which some people were pushing and shoving, I eventually stepped out of the line and moments later the bouncers pepper sprayed all the people in the area I had just stepped out from. If I had have stayed I would have been temporarily blinded alone in a foreign country :sad:

Also I feel like I have become a LOT more interested in religion/spirituality and the occult since last January, if thats anything to do with it.

I've attached another chart with Lilith and vortex

Do you see anything career wise in the chart? I'm currently studying Business

Thank you so much for all the detail! :smile:

rahu

Banned
The conjunct of the node and saturn is probably the most complicated as Saturn rules Time and “reality“.The distinction I make is that the node “fixates” reality. But there is a deeper cultural antagonism between these symbols as Saturn conjunct the node can be seen as the primogenituric suppression of the matriarchical base of human life , society and spirit.
I describe the north node as the point of creation of time and existence and the south node as the point of egress of time and the point of accumulation of thought forms,. Then the practical difference in north node transits versus south node transits is the psychic accumulations of the south node tend to bring real power to the individual. The north node tends to bring knowledge an inspiration which can be translated into power and the accumulations of desired matter.
Whereas the south node transits bring power of thedense plane directly. As both are of the same element ,both bring inspiration and knowledge but once time begins the desires of the body are inundated by coarser more “real” forms of energy under the south node tan the north node.
So basically north node transits can be more intellectual/ spiritual whereas south node transits bring tension and psychic power dynamics into play. But both affect “reality”.
The south node can bring confusion if the individual cannot integrate the forces that come through them. The south node can bring megalomania whereas the north node can bring flights of illusion.
Traditionally the north node is of the nature of Jupiter and the south node is of the nature of Saturn and this does generally holds true.
Node transits to Saturn highlight the difference in the north and south node.
South node conjunct saturn often show material wealth.usually from the father.it gives a stubborn and controlling personality and the father is likely the major influence in this person life. Often a person is over shadowed by the father with this placement and can harbor resentment.in a womans chart especially ,this is an intial sign of sexual abuse, thought other aspects can make this definitive such as Pluto square to saturn or Pluto square the sun, actually Pluto square venus or mars also makes the sexual abuse likely.this placement brings a “magic” or altered state to the natives sense of reality . this can be because of financial or material advantage, but it can also show that coincidence play a big part I lifes experience. As the node is lunar in nature ,often such a placement in a man’s chart shows a domineering nature toward women. This placement shows a self sufficient attitude that often is accompanied by selfishness and insensitivity.
Adding the concept of magic, this placement is similar to the devil card as passions and selfishness are paramount. This is the placement of the occultist and can show the application of occult principles on the astral to control and influence others.
Afflicted this placement shows ill fortune because of selfishness and desires. It can bring economic problems throughout life and and inability to take advantage of opportunities .often hardship in early life give such a native an eternal”chip” on their shoulder.
Here the key is to not be greedy. The image is to catch power of the south node with open hands. That is do not try to catch all that come to one. This greed of wanting to control everything and retain everything leads to collapse as no mortal can contain the infinite.

The north node conjunct to Saturn often lessens the rigid ego structure that Saturn symbolizes. Insome ways the ego structure is dissolved and the native can embrace a
“spiritual “perspective . This can bring a sense of insecurity .This brings also indications of wealth ad in a woman’s chart the likelihood of sexual abuse for the same reasons as the south node placement.

Here the sense of magic and coincidence is less burdening as the environment does not “crush’ the native as strongly as when the south node is conjunct. The influence of the father is strong and usually has a dominating affect on the personality development .with hard aspect to mars, this placement can also result in stubbornness ad selfishness but always there is a insecurity as the transient nature of reality is felt much stronger than with a south node placement.
This placement also gives synchronistic events throughout life.
Both placements with Saturn and the nodes can give unusual physical symptoms. Sometimes negative sometimes positive. both placement are very “magnetic” to karmic or psycho kinetic influences.
I know of one native with a Saturn/south node conjunction who always would end up pits in her cherry pie or similar particles when she dined out. I have personally never bit into a pit but this occurred repeatedly in her case. on the flip side she had an uncanny ability to always arrive at a public destination moments before a crowd of people would arrive.
This is totally anecdotal but it serves to illustrate the quirky nature that reality can have with nodal/Saturn placements.
The distinction between south and north node transits is somewhat arbitrary as either placement can result in exalted or malicious examples. And either placement can give rise to opposite effects This is why I emphasize that each individual must research how the node affects them.
And as usual the aspects to Saturn can complicate the manifestation that occur.

when watching the transits of the node, a one degree orb is efficient. Sometimes the transit effect will occur where the node is 1 degree from exact, but usually one should look at the exact arc minute for the timing. For example if you are following a node transiting a natal venus, at 5cancer 24, then you would look to the day when the node was exactly at 5 cancer24.
Sometimes the node will form a station for a couple of months ,going back and forth over 2-4 arc minutes. If this occurs then the effect of the node will be felt for quite a long time.
Say a natal Uranus is at 19sag20 and the south node forms a station going back and forth between 19sag18 and 19sag22. Then this native would likely experience mental problems before the period is over. This could also be a period of constant astral experiences and a time of great creative outpouring. But the mental intensity would likely wear the native down and ultimately cause psychic mental disruption. Then if the transit involves venus, one would expect a amazingly successful love life. but with this duration likely jealousy and emotional problems might arise
Always use the true node.

The node conjunct to venus in the natal gives a attractive emotional and physical presence(though a strong Saturn placement can harden the physical attributes). The emotional aura is very strong and this native will be felt psychically by others. This can bring great creativity and prophecy. Intuitions are very good but the desire body can distort the intuition. love and opportunity come to this native but as the sexual aura is present from birth, this placement very often show sexual abuse .if the native also has hard Saturn/Pluto/Chiron/nessus aspect then sexual abuse is a given. if abuse starts very young then likely the native will not have any memory, so it is very delicate interpretation to make.
Often, especially with the south node transiting, a native will draw many suitors but many arguments and jealousies will occur.
The nodal axis can bring out both the good and bad in any symbol.
This tends to bring material luck and gain with many friends. but even with a bright façade this transit can burden the native with “emotional demons” and when afflicted can show a hateful ad vindictive personality under the attractive countenance .often the native will put out love and get hate in return.

note: the observations on abuse are gleaned predominately from womens charts, so i am unsure if these aspects signify the same experiences in men as women

Mars conjunct the nodal axis gives a powerful charisma or “magic” around them. the individuals aura is felt by all around.
This aspect gives an inherent “luck” of direction. That is ,if the individual is not overly bound by ego desires, then their spontaneous actions and responses are usually correct. It gives an “intuitive” sense of what their “path” in life is. But if the native has selfish motivations then this favorable vibration goes out the window. this aspect gives a magnetic quality to he native and are usually very attractive whether the physical body is “attractive” or not. This affect is similar to what athletes call being in the “zone”. If one can stay in the moment and not “think “ too much then the expectations and desires tend to follow.
the nodal axis gives a strong sexual aura also. And in a woman’s chart sexual abuse can be problem. With both mars and Venus, the sexual aura is very powerful from birth and hence sexually abuse experiences are very likely. On the positive side I usually is associated with a strong sexual drive but is not aggressive unless mars is afflicted. This mars aspect is closely associated with the 25th hexagram in the I CHING.
As a personally magnetic aspect, negative forces as well as positive forces can be directed a the native, as others may react if the native does not respond o their entreaties .
With a north node transit ,the native has an easier time following their “path”, as they intuitively take the correct turns.
A south node transit is more powerful and difficult because the dense plane is attracted to this aspect very strongly. The individual is more likely to allow his ego desires to take precedence over higher motivations. here the sense of personal strength is stronger as the environment is more easily molded and controlled by the native. This is one aspect of a black magician, where the individual seeks power and control over others. With this aspect a native tries to control all that comes to him, which is a fool errand ,as no mortal can contain the infinite energy of the universe that flows through the nodal axis .if the native can receive the infinite with open hands ,then the dense plane accumulations will not bury them. But very often this has to be learned by being overwhelmed by the nodal energy and falling from “grace” and success because of greed and selfishness.
This holds true for all nodal transits of the planet. That is , trying to contain or control all the energy of the south node will ultimately bring disaster . the correct image is to keep that which comes through your open hands but not to try to contain everything. The south node often bring a sense of megalomania to the native before hey learn their limitations
The north node transit does no usually bring this trial as it tends to bring truth ,insight ,knowledge and inspiration. Though such knowledge can bring the dense plane around them and so the same trials as the south node can be present. the distinctions between the north and south node are not absolute as it is the same energy axis and therefore the conditions described can be felt by either north or south node transits.

Jupiter conjunct the nodal axis gives intelligence and great understanding. With the north node it give noble morals and intuitive and inspired knowledge of the larger patterns of society. it brings innate teaching abilities and friends are drawn to the native for counseling and understanding. it tends to show a close connection to the grandparents and usually bring educational or financial success,
This position brings out the spiritual and religious feeling I a native and they usually are very just .

the node is also the path that enlightened spirits come to guide and instruct.
rahu The south node conjunct Jupiter tends toward accretion of power and the naïve can become very authoritarian. Obsession with money and power can follow and tyrannical a personality can develop if the personality structure is greedy and selfish. rather than being just , this position can show the native to be only interested In personal gain.and instead of trustworthy the power drawn by the south node can manifest as deception and lying.
Afflict this is a very aggressive and combative aspect. Megalomania can develop and any signs or impartiality can disappear .
with other indications in a chart ,this can show abuse by authority figures or aunts, uncles , grandparents or family friends.

whenever the node is conjunct a planet , the potential for the native’s personality being overwhelmed by the astral energies is present
with the nodal axis conjunct Jupiter , the native can become a beacon of light and understanding or an despotic , ruthless tyrant. The magic of the node can be good or evil.
All node conjunctions bring the danger of forces from the nether realms trying to take control of the naïve yet it is also the pathway enlighten spirits use to bring illlumination.

Uranus conjunct the nodal axis gives direct access to the astral plane. This shows astral projection , vivid dreaming ,out of the body experiences , prophetic dreams and access to the akashic records. when favorable the native can see time as a ribbon . It give a potential of intellectual and creative genius and gives a reformative personality. It gives intelligence and foresightedness. It gives the potential for scientific and mathematical brilliance. but if the energy of the nodal axis overwhelms the native erratic and unstable efforts can result. Especially with the south node, this can bring “insanity”. it is rare that this conjunction does not at some point subject a person to influences that put them so far out of the social norm that they are characterized as “crazy”, as genius and insanity are but flip sides of the same two edged sword.
The problem here is the same with trying to contain all the cosmic energy that runs through the node. one must be able to integrate the astral input and let go of that which is beyond comprehension, but often the desire body identifies with the cosmic energies and loses sight that they are but a vessel. Insanity descends when the native identifies with the energy.
This position gives the potential for all forms of psychic phenomenon. Clairvoyance, astral projection and interchanges with other entities on the astral plane.
This brings spontaneous states of altered consciousness and this can turn to volatility and instability of the mind..The influx of the infinite will cause a rigid ego to explode while a expansive worldview brings great success. If this aspect occurs with an afflicted Saturn then the native will likely develop some form of bipolar personality disorder. And this aspect can destroy a natives life with continual mental instability.
Discipline in early life is imperative, as the rebellious nature this aspect brings must be channeled constructively, else an early death thru accidents or impulsive behavior can result, or a life of disruption and chaos can ensue.
With Saturn square the node/Uranus conjunction, the natives life will continually be abruptly changed by circumstances beyond them this aspect is associated with accidents. And in any case the native’s life will change in abrupt steps, either for the good or bad. These changes will occur every 4-5 years, especially in youth.
This aspect is associated with the great reformer, the radical anarchist, the brilliant scientist or all seeing occultist.

Neptune is the only symbol that as no physical correspondent. It is symbolic of the plane of archetypes., the primordial thoughts and ideas that give rise to reality. It is the content of dreams, visions and illusion .it is the impulse of morality , the awareness of the sacredness of life, or the abuse of life.
On the psychological plane It is creativity and beliefs .it gives the power of transcendent sight, though afflicted it bring delusion, self destruction and malice.depending on the aspects the node with Neptune can give artistic abilities and as a pervasive psychic influence it can give the ability to influence other’s preference hence it is excellent for marketing and sales.
With he nodal axis , it brings connection to the spirit planes and influences both divine and decadent. here visions become real and malicious intent can become all consuming. with the south node particularly,

drugs and alcohol can dominate the consciousness, though the powers of natural healing substances also have great strength with this placement. Altered consciousness and waking visions can confuse the naïve. He native is open to interactions with the higher planes .it can bring cosmic consciousness or the most malevolent intrusion of selfish and evil spirits. with Saturn square to neptune, the native often has terrifying dreams and nightmares.
Neptune with the nodal axis bring psychic abilities and allows the native to be influenced or influence other from the astral plane.
The nodal axis can serves as the pathway that malicious adepts use to control and enslave. Everyone has a connection to the astral plane as it is the pathway that the soul uses to pass through incarnations. yet the astral plane is also the path that souls in the body use to influence and communicate with each other. The attitudes one has in the waking state are the same that one has on the astral plane. hence the selfish, deceiving and manipulative adepts on earth can use these pathways to further their plots of domination on the astral.
As Neptune is the symbol of spiritual viewpoints and attitudes, with the node can give the impulses of saints or the schemes of the religious extremist.
Occult forces have from time immemorial controlled the face of civilization. The “enlightenment “ ,from the 16century on, has been a ruse to conceal the magical machination of society. As your conscious mind and personality are reflections of your immortal soul, the “enlightenment” has served to erase these magical dynamics from the personality of “modern” men and women. If one cannot conceptualize the power of the astral plane, then one can not consciously use these abilities. Nor can one see these occult forces manipulating society.

pluto
Pluto with the nodal axis (and orcus to a similar degree), on the psychological plane gives great selfishness. but it is also an aspect of a “survivor”, an individual who will employ any means necessary to survive. But the selfishness so colors the personality that usually this placement ends up causing the native to “shoot” themselves in the foot.
This placement also shows that past life influences are directly affecting the native. This gives great power to an enlightened native as past lives can give ability and insights far broader than could be gained from a single lifetime of experiences .it gives healing powers but most often the natïve faces sudden and major disease that force the healing energies to manifest . with sextiles to Neptune strong psychic healing powers are present. in the unenlightened, it gives malicious joy in death and brutality . the psychic power is strong and the native spontaneously travels on the astral. But if they have a crude personality, they only cause themselves problems because the can gain enemies because of their selfishness presence in other’s dreams. Often this placement gives prophetic dreams but usually involving the occurrence of death of those around them.
With venus square Pluto in a man’s chart, often girl friends will die early in his life. In a woman’s chart, usually a sister or friend is lost early in her life.
Probably no other nodal conjunction has so much promise for good or such a potential for evil.
This is because the desire body spontaneously travels on the astral and base desires try to influence others. This is usually an unconsciously experience but the affects can never the less bring repercussions in to reality
The sexual nature is very strong but the capacity for love is often absent in the unenlightened. Usually love can only manifest in its higher form as a love of god or of humanity in a general sense as the carnal passions are difficult to control on the personal level, as this placemen is prone to domineering and controlling, abusive emotional interactions.
Chiron
Chiron with the nodal axis I quite powerful. The full potential of chiron is not addressed In modern astrological texts.emphasis is place on the “wounded healer” concept which , it is true is major psychological dynamic. But overlooked in the myth is that chiron was taught all manner of arts ,medicine, and astrology by Apollo.
Chirons orbit reaches from just inside Saturn to nearly the orbit of Uranus. Saturn is the Adept with his rings being the doors to the occult realities. Uranus is the pathway all knowledge, occult and deductive. Uranus and Saturn form one of the most powerful dialectics in astrology and Chiron is the key to the resolution of these mysteries.
Chiron with the node brings access and application of the occult principles to reality. It gives great intelligence ,psychic awareness and insights to the real dynamics of the material plane. With the nodal access, there is an interest in secret or ritual societies as well as control of the powers that rule society and reality .often mason,kiwanis,moose lodge or cabbalist etc. can have a strong Chiron.
It is analytical and critical but bound by the absolute laws. Chiron was conjunct the node when the stock market crash of 1929 occurred, showing the manipulations that continue to our day. It is the application of occult principles to control reality. As the go between of Saturn and Uranus, Chiron gravitates to knowing the unknowable. And hence often is associated with applied magic.
Psychologically it give an analytical frame of mind that expects coherence of thoughts and action. But it tolerates no contradiction and will cut the leg from under a charlatan or fool with a few incisive words as Chiron has no tact when truth is not observed . a north note association is marked by intelligence and psychic certainty, with the south node, Chiron seeks to control and accumulate and govern of regulate..
Chiron with the node and Jupiter is often found in covert or governmental /corporate agencies as the use of black magic is endemic in these social structures. With Saturn and the node In hard aspects, Chiron can bring sexual exploitation and incest, though these behaviors can be cloaked by philosophic and moral obfuscation.
Psychologically Chiron gives a eccentric sexual impulse and often same sex relationships have prominent chirons. It tends to increase the sexual potency already present in a chart
Intellectually it gives a analytical mind and can be associated with excellent memory abilities, what are called photographic memories.

Just a few musings in general and a bit of reiteration.
The nodal axis works as a main spring for the other planets. it is not a symbol but a process of manifestation . It’s transits bring the force of the planets to bear. So as I see many people on the forum asking question about what the node does to them , or how they can use the node or what affect their depositor has etc. I see that the true nature of the node is still not being comprehended by many. One should not ask others or read books to learn what is happening to them, but one should check the transits to one’s natal planets. Search your own life experiences to understand the node. As I have said before the true nature and value of the node is censored. One is never going to find a published work that give the real functional value of the nodes. About all you will get from published works is philosophy and astro babbble.the nodes are the core of astrology and as with all sciences, the vested interested do not want the true nature revealed.
If one has a question about what a symbol means in their chart, simply look for when the nodal axis transits by conjunction or square to the symbol in question. On will learn more about the node from these observations than any book one could read.
Over the years I have noted a change in the affect of certain patterns of harmonics and the transiting node.In relationship to stock market movements, quintile ,deciles,20th harmonics ,squares(and to a lesser degree,semisquares) to uranus,jupiter,Saturn,Chiron,and Pluto, in addition to their midpoints were often associated with a rise in the DOW.
Septile patterns to these planets and Neptune often correlated to a drop in the DOW.
Certain commodities also followed this pattern.
Uranus was especially effective as the aspects for rise and fall as Uranus always manifested these trends.
But in the last few years, I have noted that the rise and falls correlated to these aspects occur before the aspects come into orb. So when the time came that one would place an order, the predicted movement had already occurred.
I attribute this to the total manipulation of the stock market today. recently I read an article that showed moments before a huge swing occurred in the market, computer trading had already kicked in. so it is clear that the common investor no longer has any chance to trade speculatively in the market. computer trading is now up to 80% of the market share and the individual can simply not tradwe fas enough to take advantage of these artificial swings in value
rahu

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
Very well written and explanatory! Does the Retrograde/Direct motion of the True Nodes come into play?
I think there must be a difference but I have not researched this .

the node does not move very far in the direct motion, usually a few arc minutes at most, so I am not sure their would be a
functional difference. the value of the direct motion is that it contributes to the node forming a station over a few arc minutes that can last for 2 month.
this is significant because then the force of the node, on any symbol that is subject to the station ,will be greatly emphasized .

an extreme example might be seen in a venus/Uranus conjunction.... say exact. the node at maximum speed would cover this position within a day and might correlate with a unreal one night stand. but if the node formed a station over a exact Venus/Uranus conjunction then the "one night stand" might last for a couple of months

the same would apply to exact aspects to the node .

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=834334#post834334
you do have a couple of interesting impulses. your mars/Neptune midpoint is conjunct your Jupiter/Uranus midpoint and these are square you sun at midheaven........hmmm seems you can be a bit of a tyrant when you seize the opportunity unexpectedly.

you can be moody but you are a warm and gracious friend and partner.
you have a calming social presence, though you occasionally speak with no tact.

quite intelligent with an interest in obscure knowledge. A excellent understanding of the hidden motives in society.

mercury square to chiron gives a sharp intellectual that is investigative and critically analyzes everything and everyone around you.thsi is where your lack of tact comes from as you will say what you think even if iot is critical of someone else. you have offended friends and strangers by pointing out flaws they themselves ignore.

your mars/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the dragons which shows you are a hard person and not adverse to fighting fire with fire

Thanks a bunch for responding to my Natal chart inquiry! Your actually spot on and I would Love to learn more.

I am very Blunt/honest but extremely sincere. So yes some times I might say the wrong thing or say things in a way that should be worded differently for more sensitive people.

Funny thing is although I analyze everything. A lot of times things fly right over my head and I can be very (not trying to offend anyone) BLONDE!!

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104130
you have some very dynamic emotional aspects.
venus is conjunct to Lilith and Uranus, with Uranus square to your moon.this shows you are a very loving person at the center of your heart.
you are exceptionally emotionally and always looking for new ideas and experiences. this shows you are very attractive but it can be difficult to have steady relationships because you need intensity in love.

the vertex is square to Lilith,uranus and venus and to opposed to the moon,so you are subject to intense psychic and astral impressions. with this pattern I would expect your dreams to be vivid and often prophetic. this just adds to youurge to seek out new experinces and feelings. this give vibrant emotional feeling about life.

but on the other hand you have nessus conjunct your descendant and square to pluto and juno . this shows a childhood that may have restrictive at the least. this one with issues about intimacy as you likely have than your share of heartbreaks. though you draw many to you,this aspect suggest that it is hard for you to distinguish between good relationships and unhealthy relationships .

your mars/venus midpoint is conjunct your sun/Neptune/eros conjunction which again shows your loving and optimistic nature. this emphasizes your attractive nature but eith Neptune conjunct the sun, you may have insincere people approach you.
this adds great sensitivity to your personality to go along with your almost boisterous engagement with life.

ixion is at midheaven opposed to chiron and square the node.this shows you are a very intelligent analytical person in spite of your exuberant emotional states .but ixion shows that you are often involved with issue or people who have family or social tensions.

the last several months may have been difficult which unexpected setbacks or malicious people hindering you, but beginning in may your life with become quite exciting with unexpected changes. your psychihc abilities will be very strong and i would expect you astral/ give you much knowledge as to what the future is to bring.

rahu

oooo RAHU how can I thank you! your analyse of the chart was sooooo precised and true!
Its very true for my vivid dreams! Its very true for past months that were difficult..

Sending you big HUG!

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007311.html

the sun/moon midpoint is opposed to Jupiter which shows marriage could be a focus.
the Saturn/moon midpoint is square to pluto so there is a big emotional divide here with intimate feeling likely to never be reveal and so very low probability this relationship with advance.
mercury/psyche are trine to juptier so this seems to be a office "romance". there is excellent communication and you share many the same ideas and dreams.
there is a overall excellent rapport between you.you get along well.
with cupid conjunct to Saturn and eros conjunct to venus ,there is a little good spirited flirting between you, but over all,it seems a bit standoffish emotionally. Though with the eros/psyche midpoint conjunct to mars, he may be quite friendly toward you.
but with the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint square the union/sun conjunction, it uis very unfavorable that a stable relationship will occur.
the mercury and psyche are square the node which can give a psychic feel to the realti0onship. this aspect also shows direct and truthful communication with a bit of affectionate feeling thrown in. this seems person you know through work and though it is a nice friendship ,it doesn't seem to have the coherence necessary for a intimate romantic relationship.

Wow you are so right , you are really good at this! So are the romantic feelings one sided or nah?

no he is quite smitten also with the psyche/Eros midpoint conjunct to mars.

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65921

Well you certainly have chaotic aspects with mars/Chiron opposed to Uranus. This arks you as a very independent person to say the least. With Chiron you are an edgy type, you like the unusual and situations ta are challenging as long as here is a straightforward quality. This gives you a strong sexuak urge and wih Chiron , your sexual preferences can be “quirky”. With Uranus ,you are going to attract more women than men, as you break gender molds. Eros is conjunct orcus so again your sexual energy becomes a major focus f your being. This is extremely powerful sexual wise but It is a difficult aspect for emotional intimacy, especially for a woman.
Nymphe is opposed to tha saturn/Neptune conjunction which implies you often have more than one love interest and you like to keep these separate and secret.this can show a extreme sexual sensitivity and delicacy

psyche is square to Pluto, the theme of sex once again shows your preoccupation . this aspect gives an interest in sexual conquest. It is not very romantic but sees sexuality as a challenge and as a contest of domination.

Sedan is square to orcus and eros showing you are not truthful about your various liaisons. This may be the aspect that”shoots you in the foot”.the moon is square to eris which,again,shows you are ruled by your passions. This aspect is particularly disruptive because the moon is your primal emotional orientation. Here lust ,jealousy and a completive nature make the nurturing aspects of the moon hard o express.
This emphasis on desire is not bad as such but in your chart they are devastating because juno is conjunnc the south node and venus is square juno with the sun/jupite midpoint conjunct venus and also square to the node and juno.
His pattern shows your destiny revolves around the family and marriage. This shows a strong family heritage and it shows that completion in his life time will come through the bonds of family.
It can show financial wealth from the family but I is just as likely that this wealth as been lost or squandered away.
So you problem is that you desire nature is so wild and independent that it will be very difficult to find a mate as you don’t express fidelity and devotion to a single person very well.
This is ironic because with vesta square to lilth at midheaven, deep down YOU KNOW completion will only come trough devotion to a spouse. yet you desire body is so strong that you cannot make this deepest of emotional feeling take precedence over your wild nature.
Juno conjunct the south node des bring out he archetype of e Earth Mother ,the queen of heaven. So you have great benefic ,psychic power. It may be that you need to focus on giving insights and help to others rather than being concern about our personal balance sheet.
Vesta square to lilth may imply ha you must reign in your sexual nature for now. You may need to look toward altruism instead of orgasm LOL

But really I dont know what to tell you.
Except I have to ask what transpired in aug-sept of last year .as I would have thought a significant relationship of even marriage should have occurred.this period could have ushered in a period of love and stability, as you are confused now, I have to assume hat period was not constructive. What went wrong? You need to analysis why you were not able to consolidate he benefic influences that run through you
rahu.

Rahu- Thank you so much for your time and effort!! What you said makes A LOT of sense to me and is very accurate. I do indeed know that love and stability with a partner is crucial to me, and I am in a serious relationship right now with a man that could easily be that partner and future husband and father to my children. We fight SO much and I am indeed very wild and unwilling to be submissive. I feel a lot of conflict when in a restricted relationship, and get very angry and upset easily if criticized or controlled. Kind of like the horse you feed, I'll come back everyday until you build a fence then I won't come back at all. It's very interesting you mentioned last August/September.. I am of Native American descent and by pure luck I met a Lakota Indian at a Greyhound Bus Station and ended up going to a Sundance last August. It was there I discovered my psychic and empath abilities, and the tingles in my head and deep connection to others. I opened my heart there and realized what an effect my words and behavior can have on other people. Last year was a very bad year for me, because of my own bad decisions, and I hit rock bottom. I had exiled myself across the country, away from all relatives and friends, and it was at the bus station on the way home that I met the Lakota. The sundance changed my life and a female Shaman I met there told me she had seen me in her dreams, along with the moment of my spiritual awakening long ago when I was just 17. Last year I also developed a gluten and dairy intolerance, and the Shaman told me to remove my belly button ring to begin healing and she couldn't have been more correct. My body has transformed and at times I feel great clarity. I have a very profound connection with nature, sometimes I think I'm crazy because I hear music in the wind and can feel the emotions of animals..The sundance brought me much closer to nature and the creator, and I have since stayed in contact with natives that I met there and they have asked me to pursue my spiritual journey by doing a Vision quest and actually dancing in the Sundance this year. I am so broke and unable to afford a ticket there so I am trying desperately to fix my life so I can continue to learn and grow. I am trying so hard to tame myself and not be so manic, I have self medicated thru drugs and alcohol to numb myself but got tired of that and gave it up. I pray and meditate but never hear responses back; I know that the creator is listening to me though because I can feel a presence. Thank you so much for your insight, it has really given me a lot to think about and I pray for the strength to overcome myself.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72996
this man is very powerful .he weighs the divine and decadent. Ou must opt a complacent and reserve nature to be around his realms.

Eris is conjunct lilth so insatiable sex longings bind you to him.
Mars is opposed to orcus ivng physical intensity and obscurity. The sexual dive is strong but an emotional bonding will trun him celibate.asteriod Nadine is sextile to nmphe keeping you breathless between inspiration and desire.
With the erso/psyche midpoint square to the mars/orcus oppsotion, you are infatuated with the dark and powerful.
There is likely a strong psychic connection between you but he does not like to acknowledge or use it.
Wit Jupiter opposed to the mercury/venus conjunction , for all appearance you an he show affection and openness. Enjoy being with each other and going about town and socializing. Though with Saturn in the 12th ,he may prefer seclusion.
On the MC/IC axis, a social union is not out of place. this shows he honors and respects you.
The moon is square Neptune which always needs caution. This shows the emotional connections are complicated and obscure, there are uncertainties and veils.
I is very easy to misread and deceive oneself in such relationships
It seems he will retreat into his responsibilities for though here are aspects of a devoted relationship, he will need to concentrate on this personal realms and power for the near future.

rahu,
Thank you so much, this was a very insightful reading. He is quite amazing and I love him dearly. I am glad we came into each others lives again. I know we will have work throughout our relationship , I just hope we do it. He is facing a Saturn transit through the 12th conjunct his moon opposing his Sun. I read, that this is time for him to have accountability for his past actions. He is not showing this, but we all have work to do.
Thanks again

I added this later.
So, wow how wrong am I about this statement, he is being very introverted and careful with a new relationship. I was way off eee,,:sad: I always have room for correction, thank fully!

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94500 69035

as to relationships , your venus is at 12gemini17 . the node will square this on october 5th. you will have a loving and attractive aura and I would expect some suitors as well.
your eros/venus conjunction is at 16pisce4 so this should be the beginning of a period when you are attractive as the south node is conjunct this midpoint on june 19th. actually you could be quite magnetic so be discriminating:biggrin:.
the midpoint of the sun/Saturn square(insecurity and introversion) is at 19pisces38 .this is square to your eros at 19sag51.

I would have thought there was some "romantic" incident when the node was square to your eros on may 10th. but you likely did not acknowledge the possibility because of the Saturn/sun square which the node transited on may 17th. actually it seems you were somewhat depressed around the 17th as there may have been some new obstructions in your life

so it looks as if there could be some romantic encounters fairly shortly.

rahu you're the best. Thank you.

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=4
You chart is quite extraordinary with the nodal axis conjunct the mc axis and the vertex axis.
I haven’t see such a conjunction before and as you have share your chart on another thread , I am learning from your chart.
The nodal axis is a primary indication of psychic energy and karmic connection.
When the node is at MC, an individual’s psychic energy permeates their environment. I tshows you affect your surroundings ad people in your surroundings spontaneously. it is interesting that you mentioned in the other thread that you don’t like to be a center of attention or such. But with this aspect everyone will sense you. I have found that this aspect allows your astral body to move freely in your dreams . you can affect people spontaneously on the astral plane. Whether conscious or not you desires and thoughts can influence others in dream states .
The node is defined by the ecliptic ,so with a conjunction to the vertex, which is the ecliptic real position, your psychic energies are further enhanced .the vertex tend to radiate whatever planets aspect it, so again your psychic energies are going to have strong affect on reality and others regardless of whether you project these or not, especially as it is conjunct the MC. So your desire to stay in the background is somewhat quixotic as you simply can’t be I the background.
Jupiter is conjunct the IC , S node and the east point(anti vertex).
This shows family wealth or social position/power. It marks you with great intelligence and the ability to understand patterns of social behavior. It tends toward good judgment and benelovolent attitudes.
But with the S node, it can bring abusive authoritarian influences from the family. This position shows a strong connection to your grandparents and heritage. with the S node, you have access to knowledge through the astral plane, so often you know things intuitively without having to do research.
The S node can overload your mind at times and with afflicted transits you can have a authoritarian attitude in which you feel you know what is best for others. But you other postings shows that this facet does not show up in your personality.
Jupiter conjunct the node would correlate with you past high priest past life possibility.
The Uranus/Neptune midpoint tconjunct the nodal axis is symbolic of visions and astral connections. the vertexnodes conjuction opens up your channels to other dimensions and this midpoint fills that channel with spirits and psychic/astral insights.
Psycholiogically ,this Neptune/Uranus midpoint shows that you have the ability to form creative thoughts and plans and the ability to bring these ideas into manifestation/reality. when this aspect is afflicted , you may be prone to confusion or inaction, as sometimes your visions are too elaborate to be realistic .this midpoint is a pathway for the various paranormal experiences you have.

The moon and Saturn are novile to the S node and their midpoint is conjunct the S node. This shows that practical matter always work out. it shows that your parents have a positive and nurturing affect in your life. This aspect makes you tolerant and compassionate as well as devotional. You are a staunch friend and a devoted spouse. You never wave in your commitment to friends or endeavors.

With psyche conjunct the east point square to eros square to the nodal axis, you are an extremely idealistic and romantic person. You Saturn/moon/node pattern tends to make you emotionally stable but these aspects shows a truly loving and idealist lover underneath you practical façade.
The nymphe/eros midpoint is conjunct the vertex and square to psyche showing that your idealistic romantic nature is accompanied by strong physical desires and urges. This is also shown by your mars/venus conjunction trine to the moon and sextile to mercury. This latter pattern gives you fluid expression of your emotional feelings and draws many friends to you as you are warm and loving to all who approach you.

Inspite of these romantic emotional energies ,with the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint tconjuct the vertex, you may shy away from commitments. this patterns shows broken relationships or marriages.this “skeptical” attitude toward committed relationships is also show by ixion conjuct your sun ,these square to ceres. This shows that you have a critical steak in you. This tends to show that there have been tensions in your heritage/family that have lead to estrangement between intimate family members. The Uranus/Jupiter pattern can show your parents are separated or divorced.Your Saturn/mercury midpoint is conjunct to sun and ixion. So your critical nature is enhanced. This likely shows that there are family tensions and maybe hostilieis that color how you see human relationships. If this is true then these dynamics were recently around you. Tensions could have arisen in march that lead to confrontations thru the summer til june.
With sedna opposed to Saturn and square to orcus, there is a darker side to your father and he may be a constriction factor in your life. the eris/nessus midpoint is conjunct the vertex/mc conjunction and so opposed to Jupiter. Pattern is quite critical and authoritarian. It may be a dark side that you do not wish to confront or apply, but it does show you have a cold and calculating aspect to your karma/personality. With the sextile and trine to the moon, your parents seemed to be almost polar opposites , with your mother bring love and light into your life ,while your father bring authority and manipulation into your life
Ceres square to the sun and ixion bodes you are skeptical of family relationships and mught preclude your desire to have children. This implies you have a critical attitude toward social relationships even though you are a loving person.
Overall it seems you may be described as having a velvet glove over a iron fist at times.

First of all thank you very much for your also extraordinary good quality reading. I enjoyed reading it. I did wake up when you post this reply after I felt to sleep. I woke up at the right time to read it lol.

Since I started learning Western Astrology, I have been struggling to fully understand my Jupiter, Uranus, moon and vertex axis. In Chinese 8 characters it reflects the same unusual configuration in a different way. I am very extreme in Water element. In term of the measurement of element, it is classified as "The Great Sea" due to excessive water and abundant in Yin Water energy.

In regard to ability to influence others, 2 days ago after a big fight with my boyfriend. He went off to sleep as he needed to get up in the morning. I was still very angry with him. Eventually maybe I did wake him up from sleep with my mind lol. Cause he told me he heard a very loud unusual noise in the dream then he woke up. :happy: I couldn't even believe in what he told me how he woke up, but I did focus on telling him he better wake up otherwise, we were finished. That's just one interesting little event, don't know how true that was though.

In term of power and status, I had seen it through, I don't see the point of selling one's soul to become a different kind of slave to keep staying in power. I am quite happily giving it away and watch how they regret...that's a very evil side of me just watching and observing human behaviors. To me there is a price for every thing in life. I measure it up as you said very calculating, cunning, I seem to always make the right choice at the right time.

My family root, my father's side of the family was very wealthy in the past until the civil war in China turned every thing up side down. The abusive authoritarian influences however, not only father, my mother was also the same. From my personal experiences my mother is however far worse than my father.

Yes, I have done research about the Jupiter conjunct SN or even in IC itself always related to the currently religious leader or very wealth celebrities or Royal or businessman etc. :w00t: I am waiting for my wealth to come lol.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007323.html

all node transits bring altered dimensions or psychic energies. the north node tends to bring "pure" light whereas the south node brings light that has interacted with our reality has picked up thought forms from reality.
basically a north node transit gives inspiration and vision whereas the south node give inspiration and dense plane accumulations/thought forms .
so the south node transiting a venus/node conjunction would bring much attention emotionally and social and can bring valid intuition. but as the south node includes other thought forms,while bring attraction and love, the south node can bring notoriety of hate. that is the positive emotions can elicit hateful reactions as the environment of the south node is filled with desires/selfish thought forms.
geerally the south node to venus brings many suitors and a full s\emotional/social environment. any aspects to t Venus will qualify the affect of the transit. the north node transit to the sun and node brings a overall energy to the person. if they are not obsessed with selfish desires then the native will seem to be in a charmed period, that is things will go well spontaneously for them.the node with strengthen the natives aura and this bioenergy field will affect the environment and those around the native will feel their aura. sometimes the aura becomes strong enough that others will visually notice the "extra energy "around the native. asp4ects and house placement will more exactly define the nature of the experiences for the native under this transit

More specifically, I was wondering what effect it would have on the relationship itself.
Would it be a moment of redefining the rel? For both the north and south node examples?

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]In this case, he is choosing between two women he loves romantically.
Interestingly, at the exact same time with one woman they will have transit south node conjunct venus, squaring Saturn. And with the other woman they will have transiting north node conjunct sun/Mercury squaring Uranus. The composite north node will also be squaring transiting Saturn.
I don't feel comfortable posting the charts but hoping that maybe you'll have somewhat of an inclination as to the effect the transiting nodes MIGHT have in terms of the relationship examples given.
[/FONT]

the composite with the Uranus square will likely breakup.though if they are not together now, then it could show that he will choose her, but the relationship will not last. brilliant and intense but passing.
the composite with the Saturn/venus can go either way. that is Saturn could turn cold or he could take a position of care and devotion.
it is strange that these two composite are so different, one is wild and crazy and the other is more responsible but emotionally limiting potentially. what about another alternative... he does go for neither. these charts show he doesn't have a fixed position of interest.

The uranus/square composite, they are not together but have consummated the relationship. It is the same chart I posted re "sexually obsessed" with the intense desire/emotional/spiritual attraction. They both admit never having felt this way before. He is obsessed with her and has been for over 10 years. His dream girl.
BUT he feels tied to the other out of guilt because she is so "nice" to him. It is just very easy but doesn't pull on his heart strings like the other.

He could end up not choosing either, correct.
But, although not the standard, I have seen committed long term devotion in composite sun square uranus charts so you never know. They are both uranian. This composite at that time will also have transit juno conjunct composite juno. Amazing what story is unfolding with these transits. Could this juno transit tied in signify devotion? When you say "these charts show he doesn't have a fixed position of interest", is HE shown by Saturn?

I still get feelings about this guy having issues in relationships or in his head.
this composite has the mars/venus midpoint opposed to the Saturn/moon midpoint which shows loving and devoted connection. but at the same time the sun/moon midpoint is square to Neptune and the Saturn/venus midpoint is conjunct to Neptune which can show he is totally two faced.that is he is not sincere and may be hiding things from her. in addition the mars/Neptune midpoint is conjunct to pluto. speculatively this can shows hidden affairs or more speculatively, he could be bisexual.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]with mars square to Uranus,his fidelity could be a issue.\[/FONT]

EXACTLY on point as far as I can tell. Thank you so much
heart.gif

He is very much in his head and what he's hiding would be him and I having a secret affair. He has a hidden fantasy world. This is his conflict. Split between devotion and wanting the other.
Do you think this composite is fit for marriage/stability or might the truth eventually come out?

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Transit Saturn will be conjunct composite Neptune soon too &#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57339;*♀️

[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111994

I first notice that your sun is opposed to vesta by 2 arc minutes. this exactitude shows destiny in your chart . in this case it seems to indicate that, though young, you bonded with this girl/woman. it may be that subconsciously ,even at that young age, your soul knew she as important.

in questions of karma or destiny, I look to the node axis and the vertex axis.in your chart you have juno conjunct the north node, which could be interpreted as you finding a spouse that is "destined' to be. chiron is square to your node which can be a aspect of prophetic dreams, though often realistic .urnaus is also loosely square to the node which is the primary indication of access to the astral plane and hence dreams of a prophetic nature. with chiron square to juno, it seems the impulse of karma is focus o your meeting your "soul mate" spouse.

your Jupiter is conjunct the anti vertex, which can give other dimensional experiences or otherworldly feelings and coincidences. with Jupiter ruling marriage, again your karmic symbols seem to be indicating you have a specific soul mate/wife. in addition the mercury/chiron midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which could be a factor in the repetitive nature of your dreams about this girl/woman.

your eros is square to eris which shows a very sexual orientation. it makes me think that maybe ,you have been to physical/sexually oriented in your life and maybe in your youth you put to much emphasis on a woman's looks rather than her inner beauty . could this be why you subsequent relationships never worked out?

your mars is square to Venus which again shows you strong physical passions. her the midpoint of these is square to the vertex and Jupiter. this shows that the physical appearance is very important to you when looking for a spouse. this is a normal human response but in your case, maybe your soul is being lead to look for qualities of the spirit.

you say that this woman of your childhood has contacted you on FB?
if so then you should pursue a relationship with here possibly.

the transiting node will be conjunct your mercury at 19aquar1 on nov 18 2017.this transit will strengthen you already powerful astral/psychic energies. in addition your mercury is square to psyche at 17scorp36 which will be squared by the node on dec 1 2017.

I suggest you contact her . as it seems that there is spiritual reason for your continued connection on the astral
you might see if you can isolate a named asteroid for yourself and this woman of your dreams

thank you so much for such a detailed analysis.

i am strongly sexed-but i have found out this misleads me quite often-so I try as much as i can to steer clear out of sexual obsessions.

i have taken the liberty of sending you a private message. i dont know whether we will talk again but i really would like you to know that I am very much indebted and thankful to you. thanks a lot.
rahu