Venus seduction techniques by sign

LittleMiss

Even though I have both venus and moon in aquarius I can't say I recognize this:

Venus in Aquarius - join a human rights group, take them flying, be nice to their friends, have an internet romance and never meet.

-Exept that first thing, human rights, that would impress me. Or if they were engaged in an animal rescue organisation or some natural environment, save-the-planet kind of group. But internet? Naaah!

I would rather go for wine and a romantic date by the sea somewhere. I like real old time movie-romance. I think my Pisces sun has more to say in this than moon and venus. :smile: But no pretend-sobstory thank you, my aquarius planets would see right through that...

Saturnian

Venus in capricorn....Grrr...I can't even recognize that.Usually when someone shows me how wealthy or successful they are it is a huge turn off for me.I expect their talents and personality to impress me not how many money they have or what they have achieved.I don't know why,it just gets on my nerves for some reason...
Do they even have to meet my parents?I don't get this...XD

I don't think I fit into any of these descriptions.REALLY.

queenfluff

Most Venus in Virgo descriptions are the worst, so misunderstood. It sounds like a bland nag, lol. I don't relate to that interpretation at all, I'm guessing its a joke as well.

"Bland nag" -LMAO! I can relate. Me being a Virgo Sun - I get sick of the "boring" Virgo stereotypes. I don't anyone has ever called me boring. :devil: (maybe a nag yes - but hey, I am just trying to "help" you know! :wink:)

The book I am reading now InnerSky say Virgo is the most exciting sign because it is so hard to understand and how unfortunate it is that Virgos get all those "bland" Stereotypes. Next I am reading Skymates which should say more about the love nature of the Virgo and I am sure it will not be boring. :)

Mark

I dislike applying generalities to signs. Things like bondage sex, clothing symbolic of power, and so forth. Some of these things mentioned in the first post depend more on the individual than the Venus sign. Some are accurate, like Virgo Venus enjoying a partner who uses correct grammar, but others just don't apply unilaterally, like "be tidy and wear white."

Others seem to be misunderstood, like Capricorn. The part that would apply is "tell them of your goals." The rest seem irrelevant. Capricorns would be more attracted to an individual that is disciplined, deliberate, and well-directed. Strength of character excites Capricorn, not the appearance of social status. If you're excited by social status, that makes you a shallow person (a.k.a. gold-digger). Capricorns, being familiar with strength of character, can usually tell when someone is putting on a "successful facade." Try that facade and only the lowest of Capricorns will want you.

P.S. My Venus sign is Virgo. We're just as much into bondage sex as Scorpio and maybe more so. It's all mental, baby. :happy:

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

I hAve a venus in scorpio and black is my favorite color but the thing for me is when a women stares at me and just sits there looking at you until your blood boils with passion

the stare is the main thing and im not into bondage b/c they can tie you up and leave you there or have sex with somebody else and make you watch

I know i have some freaky *** fantasies and im attracted to the scorpio type of woman too, you know the ones who cross their legs and slowly smoke a cigarette while she stares at you

those kind of women turn me on and the dakr secrets thing, yea and i want an intense relationship b/c it isnt i will make it one or just leave

o and i love strippers

queenfluff

I hAve a venus in scorpio and black is my favorite color but the thing for me is when a women stares at me and just sits there looking at you until your blood boils with passion

the stare is the main thing and im not into bondage b/c they can tie you up and leave you there or have sex with somebody else and make you watch

Ha! Get yourself a Scorpio Rising woman - the stare will drive you crazy - in fact, you may look away from it and blush.:wink:

Mark

I've heard many things about Scorpios and their stares, but it's probably more true that Scorpios tend to have high opinions of their stares. It's been my experience that a Sun in Leo will deliver a stare more powerfully. If you could find a woman with a Sun in Leo and an ascendant in Scorpio, then you'll have some powerful eyes. Come to think of it, that mixture would probably be one to make for a dominatrix.

P.S. You know, M*P*R, you don't seem very good at being a Libra.

Last edited:

DevilshAngel

I've never found my venus in cap to be right for me when it comes to what I am attracted to. My Desc is more like it. Even though I have a stelium in Cap I'm not at all superficial, maybe my Scorpio moon takes it away.

Saturnian

I've heard many things about Scorpios and their stares, but it's probably more true that Scorpios tend to have high opinions of their stares. It's been my experience that a Sun in Leo will deliver a stare more powerfully. If you could find a woman with a Sun in Leo and an ascendant in Scorpio, then you'll have some powerful eyes. Come to think of it, that mixture would probably be one to make for a dominatrix.

P.S. You know, M*P*R, you don't seem very good at being a Libra.
A friend of mine has the combination you just mentioned.
She's a Leo sun and Scorpio rising AND moon.
Yeah...I noticed her from the first time I saw her and actually it was on my mind to be-friend her.
I myself am a Scorpio moon.
But with Capricorn rising,I am often told I have a serious stare.

SagiCap

But with Capricorn rising,I am often told I have a serious stare.

Me too. (More a serious air about me.) :(

To throw another consideration into the mix, because this thread is about Venus' seductions, how would you describe the one's Venus seduction if it's Retro? I have Venus in Scorp, but retro. :(

VegasGemini

(sigh) Must Venus in Cancer be so stereotypical (yawn). I'm a bit tired of hearing the way to my heart is through my stomach, and to talk about my family.

I don't care to cook. I'm estranged from my family. The way to us is to be forthright with your feelings, that part is true...and don't mind affection. Be sensitive to the fact we're extremely prone to dwelling on people we love. And of course letting go IS hard. That's not a myth about us. We need to see that longterm is a possibility. And put up with the sad/mopey/sometimes broken record moods. That's about it.

Last edited:

nemesis

I have Venus in Libra but I mean some of it is sorta true (I do especially like a guy who is well-mannered) but it won't get you very far with me. 'course my Mars & Pluto are conj it and also in Libra in the 6th... and I also have Uranus in Scorpio on my Desc of Scorpio so :bandit:

Last edited:

Kerrie

Others seem to be misunderstood, like Capricorn. The part that would apply is "tell them of your goals." The rest seem irrelevant. Capricorns would be more attracted to an individual that is disciplined, deliberate, and well-directed. Strength of character excites Capricorn, not the appearance of social status. If you're excited by social status, that makes you a shallow person (a.k.a. gold-digger). Capricorns, being familiar with strength of character, can usually tell when someone is putting on a "successful facade." Try that facade and only the lowest of Capricorns will want you.

The first descripion of Venus is Capricorn didnt suit me, no offense Claire everyone writes that Ven in Cap likes money, status etc. I was thinking what would suit me and then I read Mark's comments which were spot on.

I would rather the disciplined, deliberate, well-directed, strength of character - i would like that more... :kissing: So maybe men could take me on a date were they are appluaded for their courage under fire.

yason

VenuScorps are so misunderstood!! :(

I agree Venus in Scorpio is misunderstood... and I have both Venus and Mars in Scorpio. Venus in Scorpio is not down for whatever, especially if the passion is not there. We have a lot of passion, but can be very subtle with it, as well as intense, but not necessarily in your face with it... and not really needing any extra "things" like whips and chains to accomplish that... very similar to what m0ney*p0wer*re$pect said... "you know the ones who cross their legs and slowly smoke a cigarette while she stares at you." The love of being desired is a major aphrodisiac.

KayBug

Venus in Aquarius - talk to them about intelligent subjects, the state of the world, the state of society, the universe, the shape of the planets, the latest telescope. Show off to them your latest gadget. Be somewhat 'different'. Be unconventional.

I have Venus in Aquarius and those are the things I like. My Moon is in Scorpio and I love a Scorpio lover. Fortunately, most Scorpios of the higher octave have the intellect and the lovin I soooo love! :joyful: