Mercury Retrograde in Taurus

Claire19

Does anyone have a story to tell about this particular Mercury retro?
I have it through my 3rd house of communications so it is a sort of double whammy. It is squaring my Leo planets and it has been quite a hard time.
I expect more delays with transportations, connections and general communications so I make allowances. I am also thinking more and more that I need a car of my own as it becomes increasingly inconvenient without one, these days. THe money (Taurus) is the problem....

Tamara

for me every time mercury goes retro someone from past must emerge-generally friends and sometimes my ex-es (in my chart mercury rules 8th and 11th houses). also, i know that it`s not good idea to buy electronic things during this time but i don`t know why, i always "find" money for these things during this period and of course i go and buy them. i must admit they work perfectly without delays and problems.
i`ve read somewhere that if someone has mercury retro in natal chart for them this period isn`t associated with delays in mental or technical fields. it`s interessting `coz my natal mercury isn`t retro and should experience some delays but i don`t.

Mercury Retrograde is started conj natal venus in 4th and I am 'earning' lots more money from home :)

I am also going to have my hair done next week (long overdue been 4months actually). Bought some new jeans, even giving my dog a makeover. So I'm really enjoying it. No miss communications at all, no delays, limitations I can see.

vanila

I have problems at work...with communications, internet, paperwork, all sort of delays ....in fact the problems affect all the processes and colleagues...
My boss went on business trip in China ..I think it was 21st of April....since than at work there is all sorts of delays, communication problems, problems with payments, contracts, mistakes and etc....I have problems with some invoices about fuel....
Busy time at work and due to Mercury Rx, and everything is about mistakes and delays....again....

:pouty:....it is good that I know about Mercury because it helps me to take things more prepared and to weigh and think one step ahead...to avoid mistakes....as far as possible...

not a good time....
:pouty:

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I sent a money order to someone at the beginning of the Mercury Retrograde, and apparently, it's been lost in the mail! I don't think I'll request a refund and try again until the retrograde and shadow periods are over…

Arian Maverick

Claire19

You may be right if you can wait until May 11.

I think that if Mercury even retro is not challenging any natal aspects then the effects wont be shown so much. THe area that it hits in your chart will tell the story.

I have a conflicted 3rd house anyway and Mercury is retrograding through it and I am having problems mainly with friends and their phones!!! THe internet is also playing up with me and more hacker warnings than usual.

Claire19

Mercury Retrograde is started conj natal venus in 4th and I am 'earning' lots more money from home :)

I am also going to have my hair done next week (long overdue been 4months actually). Bought some new jeans, even giving my dog a makeover. So I'm really enjoying it. No miss communications at all, no delays, limitations I can see.
What does Mercury do natally to Venus in your chart??
You must have some good aspects to the 4th right now and perhaps the 6th of work and our pets..