I need to get married

ScorpAsc5

I have attached Birthchart, Lagna + navamsa chart. Please let me know if any additional chart is also required.

I really need to marry now. Time is slipping every day from me as I keep waiting for a relationship to happen. I have had awful luck with love hence I am constantly thinking to try getting arranged now.

I live in a foreign country, away from India, which adds more complexity.

I do not know how, when and what kind of person I am going to get married but it had become an issue now around me.

My gut feeling says post my birthday in May, which will turn me 29, is going to add a lot more pressure to be married.

Also, I feel if I marry someone without any feelings I will not have a happy marriage. I do not know how to face this problem.

If anyone could predict something, please let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The only thing I can say to you is that if you marry someone who you do not love, but who is decent person, then there is possibility of love growing and a having a good relationship. People marry for love all the time and it turns out to be a mess. So do not be discouraged if an arrangement with a nice guy presents itself. Remember there are many possibilities and many, many kinds of real love.
I am wishing you the very best!

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Ilene you said:

The only thing I can say to you is that if you marry someone who you do not love, but who is decent person, then the possibility of love growing and a having a good relationship is quite possible. People marry for love all the time and it turns out to be a mess. So do not be discouraged if an arrangement with a nice guy presents itself. Remember there are many possibilities and many, many kinds of real love.

Oh my Lord! I want to cry out loud to read your advice. I feel like sword just stuck right in my heart! Thank you! Thank you!

:crying::crying::crying:

Rudy

ScorpAsc5

The only thing I can say to you is that if you marry someone who you do not love, but who is decent person, then the possibility of love growing and a having a good relationship is quite possible. People marry for love all the time and it turns out to be a mess. So do not be discouraged if an arrangement with a nice guy presents itself. Remember there are many possibilities and many, many kinds of real love.

Thanks IleneK. You are right with your words. I have not been presented with any prospect but I am making myself keen to be open for arranged route too. I am not saying its a bad option, I am considering it.

ANUP

Could you send birth details.
How do i calculate dasa and antardasa etc?

Also, do not forget to pen down your past events for birth time correction.

-Anup
kascorner.com

watcherofthesouth

Look at your 9th house. The idea of being far away (9th)... you believe it's hurting (Chiron) your chances for a husband (Jupiter). There is a Jupiter/Chiron aspect; Chiron will hurt your chances of finding a husband (Jupiter) unless you turn to something that his healing to yourself or others. Perhaps teaching (9th) a Reiki class, or getting therapy (Chiron) in a foreign land (where you currently reside). Only then will you get an optimal result. You have to replace this energy of husband searching.

Your mind (Mercury) in your 7th (significant other) is so heavily on marriage because Sun is magnifying it PLUS opposing Pluto (in Libra/marriage) is making you crazy. It's all you can think about! This is energy that you are caught up in that will harm you. The Sun at 22 degrees is a dangerous degree meaning you could settle for someone that may be harmful to you or your mind (manipulative). You need to be very careful. Turn your thoughts away from marriage, and you will have a much more balanced mindset and better chances of attracting the right person. Presently, your thoughts (Mercury) are feeding you negatively.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Look at your 9th house. The idea of being far away (9th)... you believe it's hurting (Chiron) your chances for a husband (Jupiter). There is a Jupiter/Chiron aspect; Chiron will hurt your chances of finding a husband (Jupiter) unless you turn to something that his healing to yourself or others. Perhaps teaching (9th) a Reiki class, or getting therapy (Chiron) in a foreign land (where you currently reside). Only then will you get an optimal result. You have to replace this energy of husband searching.

Your mind (Mercury) in your 7th (significant other) is so heavily on marriage because Sun is magnifying it PLUS opposing Pluto (in Libra/marriage) is making you crazy. It's all you can think about! This is energy that you are caught up in that will harm you. The Sun at 22 degrees is a dangerous degree meaning you could settle for someone that may be harmful to you or your mind (manipulative). You need to be very careful. Turn your thoughts away from marriage, and you will have a much more balanced mindset and better chances of attracting the right person. Presently, your thoughts (Mercury) are feeding you negatively.

Thanks for reading my chart!

And your words are pretty straight right. I think if I were in my country of birth, I would have been married by now. My life changed when I moved here. I tried multiple times to find men worthy but got rejected repeatedly.

There is a hidden pressure on me to find someone for myself soon, possibly by end of this year. My friends, classmates, neighbor friends, younger cousins almost everyone is married/getting married in coming months back in my country. I don't have anyone. I do want to feel a companionship. Should I go for a therapy? But why? Can't I heal through another ways?

Imagine talking about marriage all the time :( I talked to my 2 college friends yesterday and they both talked to me about my marriage for hours. It feels like that's the only topic left in life now. My gut feeling says I will soon get arranged. Hence I thought to ask on a thread here. I don't like to think about anything else than my career and happiness but my surroundings only talk to me about my marriage. When...whom....how...just marry already...every time same topic. I think I will give up someday and marry a random person.

ScorpAsc5

Could you send birth details.
How do i calculate dasa and antardasa etc?

Also, do not forget to pen down your past events for birth time correction.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Thanks Anup for writing to me.

I sent you my birth details. Hope that would help in finding something specific.

Significant past events:

1. My father died on 28 Aug 2001. We suddenly became bankrupt.

2. I moved to the US on 9 Aug 2013 for higher studies, continuing my stay here as I am now working here.

3. In December 2013, I was diagnosed with a heart condition in the US.

I can't think of anything important.

watcherofthesouth

Yes - Mercury (your friends) is in Aries (bad dignity), the 7th. It manifests by Mars/aggressive energy by friends making you constantly (Sun) think about marriage. Mercury also means nervous too. Your friends are making you nervous. So you'll need to take a break from them, which is hard to do if you want companionship.

No, I don't think you have to limit yourself to therapy but you'll have to look into Chiron related remedies for other alternatives.

Mahesh1

Banned
Thanks for reading my chart!

And your words are pretty straight right. I think if I were in my country of birth, I would have been married by now. My life changed when I moved here. I tried multiple times to find men worthy but got rejected repeatedly.

There is a hidden pressure on me to find someone for myself soon, possibly by end of this year. My friends, classmates, neighbor friends, younger cousins almost everyone is married/getting married in coming months back in my country. I don't have anyone. I do want to feel a companionship. Should I go for a therapy? But why? Can't I heal through another ways?

Imagine talking about marriage all the time :( I talked to my 2 college friends yesterday and they both talked to me about my marriage for hours. It feels like that's the only topic left in life now. My gut feeling says I will soon get arranged. Hence I thought to ask on a thread here. I don't like to think about anything else than my career and happiness but my surroundings only talk to me about my marriage. When...whom....how...just marry already...every time same topic. I think I will give up someday and marry a random person.

There can be no reason for failure in marriage. The main thing is emigration, like the curse of an emigrant, the consciousness changes the location of the present, and the soul is still at the point of birth. So you do not shine abroad to get married, you need to go back to your roots, to your place of birth. Usually luck. Choose between goodness and husband, one of them should be desired.
And write your data in words, we do not need your graph. They are not true. Anyone who is far away from astrology can be cheated, it is important to keep in mind that there are real astrologers who understand what is birth and they do not need the deception of the case, which always remains with us. If astrologer tells you that Mercury and Moon do not have the mind, then you can not trust such astrologer. The mind is such an organ that is far from the soul, is more hesitant and variable. Then the Moon is fast. Or Mercury?

ANUP

How much sure your birth time is correct??

Anyway, as you saying,its your gut feeling that your birth is in May month and time is also correct.Agreed..your two events match you sent me in mail.If everything goes fine,you could marry this year because of your mercury placement and it's strength.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Mahesh1

Banned

Anyway, as you saying,its your gut feeling that your birth is in May month and time is also correct.Agreed..your two events match you sent me in mail.If everything goes fine,you could marry this year because of your mercury placement and it's strength.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Pitchfork on water wrote on You need to predict with the right horoscope on your hands. I do not trust the realists, because reality is synonymous with delusion and deception. You should first understand that what this word means in everyday life, and then look for a real horoscope, and then predict the girl herself for marriage.

Mahesh1

Banned

-Anup
kascorner.com

ANUP ! Your karma house is the 10th house from the first. This includes your name and profession. If you work in a bank, then in the watermark Venus or the Sun must be in your 10th house. If you keep them in other houses of the horoscope by real birth, then you have never seen your real horoscope and you are not an astrologer. The mind cannot tell the truth and lies, your predictions are some hypotheses that are misleading and do not become obsolete in these predictions of deception. Study yourself then start learning astrology without a teacher. Any Guru is like a mountain astrologer, and expresses his ideas to his students. The real Guru will not teach anyone. You are not even a man. The man does not get the profession of a thief. After all, the first prophets told the pharaohs that man, this is independent science and crafts. Your hands apparently grow from a soft spot and turned outward so that it is more convenient to take, and not to give back taken?

ANUP

My dear friend,

How many charts you have find with ACCURATE birth time ??

I think not a SINGLE ONE..!!

Then give me a real horoscope..:)

I will wait for your reply.You should not bother if i am convinced while predicting something after it's rectification as per events as per my study and experience which gives hope to a needy person.Don't you think this a platform for free reading ?? If you are confused, let me do my job for free as much as i can.

My advice for you.The last , not the least,if you feel deceptive and illusive while you are studying a chart, close it without wasting your precious time which you might be devoting out of your family life.Nothing is free not even a cup of tea in this world.And if you are doing this service, no body has right to tell you why you are doing this.

Isn't it?

-Anup
kascorner.com

Mahesh1

Banned
A few words about dark glasses. They are worn by a demon who came from worlds where the light adversely affects their perception. The man does not wear glasses, he knows at what angle you need to look so that the Sun does not hit the eyes. After all, the eyes are the mirror of the Soul. So before you put your photo, pay attention to the shape of your head, forehead, and do not the ends of your eyes fall from the outside down face like a mask of a tragedian?

Mahesh1

Banned
My dear friend,

How many charts you have find with ACCURATE birth time ??

I think not a SINGLE ONE..!!

Then give me a real horoscope..:)

I will wait for your reply.You should not bother if i am convinced while predicting something after it's rectification as per events as per my study and experience which gives hope to a needy person.Don't you think this a platform for free reading ?? If you are confused, let me do my job for free as much as i can.

My advice for you.The last , not the least,if you feel deceptive and illusive while you are studying a chart, close it without wasting your precious time which you might be devoting out of your family life.Nothing is free not even a cup of tea in this world.And if you are doing this service, no body has right to tell you why you are doing this.

Isn't it?

-Anup
kascorner.com

I asked the girl a question, what is the name of her mother and her profession? You can add and the profession of the girl. But there was no answer, and assume how you are not in my spirit. The spirit must take the place of the soul in order for you to become a living spirit. you are at the level of the mind. This is a religious level and suggestive. Another religion is a spiritual level, which means that the priests are religious, they are ministers of the cult who are doing their job of deception as well. So persuade the girl to answer my questions and you will get her real horoscope. I am not a prophet to you, I am an astrologer at this time. The prophets in our time can not see as before, except that the astral demons, helped by their spirits. A little later, I may, without astrology, read destinies, but this is not the time yet. Each person has already been registered with his astrologer. if you are a thief, and your deeds are not righteous, you will get an astrologer, a crook, and it’s still too early for a girl to know. Carefully study the spiritual scriptures, and then only study astrology. And when I linger on this forum and I’m not banned from your submission, maybe you will see a real horoscope that doesn’t correspond to the real one, but is responsible for the whole logic of things to those who can think a little.

ANUP

Dear "Mahesh"

I dont think its your real name..i am refering to..correct??

Next for my chart prediction,,i never ask from you or anybody to explain :)
But you have spent a lot of time to find out all this unreal stuff..!!

If you are sick, then you go to a professional and a specialized doctor to get yourself treated. You do not go into a doctors forum where they are discussing medical terminology and sharing their experiences and hope to get yourself cured.

Ofcouse, not being of the same field, you might not understand the technical jargon used, but then that is the forum u have decided to go to.

So it seems, that you want a specific reading on your chart, so my suggestion is to go to a good astrologer in your area, book his time, and sit with him or her, after giving them enough time to study your chart and then they should be able to give u proper concrete answer.

I think that would be the best way to go about getting proper answer, on YOUR OWN chart and from a professional.

The above analogy I have used based on the “Hypotheses” example that you have taken.

Hope its clear in your

Best of luck.

-Anup