the node and reality

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117773

hi Somna7H
very interesting chart here, you have some very positive and expansive characteristic but you also have despondent feelings and there might be inner demons affecting you.
your axis symbols are all very strong with Lilith conjunct the south node and mercury conjunct the north ndoe ,you are extremely intuitive, your gut feelings are usually right unless your selfish desires lead you astray. mercury with the node gives intelligence and psychic abilities . this position shows that once you decide o a subject matter, that the relevant books and information just seem to come your way .these mental energies can be restricted as Saturn is square to Lilith and the node and mercury. this shows your need for instant satisfaction rarely occur. that is ,often you can see far ahead but many obstacles seem to come into your way so that it takes you much longer top achieve or get to the place you want to be.
these retardations can cause you to feel despondent but you must not take these obstacles as blocks, rather you should see each obstacle as a means to make yourself stronger and more complete as an individual.though you have vision of far goals you must take each little step to get to you goal.
your mars/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to pluto and the vertex. this is the source of your demons as this configuration an be a portal for otherworldly energies/entities to affect you. pluto shows that you receive past life knowledge and many things you do may be anchored in a past life. but the energy of the vertex brings you also visions and experiences that are not part of your karmic path also. so you are vulnerable to making great mistakes if you follow a hint of karma that is not really yours.
ypur sun is square to pluto and the vertex which physically gives you grea power. it shows vitality and a unbreakable spirit but it also makes you prey to your selfish desires. blind desire one might say.hence you can be your own worst enemy when you react from your lower/primitive levels of being.this is a great force but used unwisely your energies can bring your down fall. it seems the reason your have what might be called a afflicted Saturn is so that your soul takes time to develop completely and not leap for the first star you see. but you must learn to see that you are extremely selfish and realize you always are looking out for yourself first. this makes you a survivor who will never be broken down, but it also will make your life lonely if you do not see the need to sincerely help others for altruistic reasons and not for your personal gain.
you likely do not see yourself a selfish as you have a moon/ conjunct to venus and opposed to jun0 and Neptune. this configuration can give you the perspective of a spiritual seeker and shows that you have love in you heart. juno shows love and marriage are a goal, though with Neptune, as I said, this passion can be directed to higher planes. though with eris square the node and Lilith, you are extremely passionate and physical so spiritual aspirations will likely take you when you are older, as eris give a embrace and joy in life and its pleasures. these desire side of you is increased as eros is opposed to Eris and also square the node an lilth,as well as conjunct to Saturn. again Saturn will temper you physical relationships and you might have a history of problems with potential mates.

with nessus conjunct to orcus and conjunct your sun, you childhood seems to have been restricted .there may be issues, emotionally that affect your expression love in adulthood.

your eros/psyche midpoint is square to Venus and the moon . so you are extremely idealistic and romantic. but with your selfish darkness of pluto and the sun, you usually drive away those you want to love because the romantic and idealistic love that others feel from you, becomes lost when your unconscious selfishness shows you unable to appreciate others sensitivity and emotional needs.
though you are romantic your carnal desires overwhelm others who my be drawn to your spiritual body instead of your physical body.
rahu

Thanks for your valuable time that you spend for me.
Most of things are very accurate for me.
I know myself better than before cos of Astrology.

One thing is confusing to me.
Am I really Selfish person ? ��
I mean everybody is selfish in some way.
But, I could not find any good reason to call myself a Selfish.
Though many ppl hate me very much.
Most people seen me as threat or their enemy.
But, I'm a Selfish Man.
Never thought of that. ��
Thanks, I will try to consider this from other/world's point of view instead my own perspective.

as I mentioned, I did not think your would see yourself as selfish because your sun square to pluto shows these "selfish" dynamics to be based in your unconscious. and as I mentioned, your venus/moon conjunction opposed to Neptune and juno shows that consciously you are extremely compassionate and loving, so the thought that you are selfish does not ring true to you.

pluto does bring the potential for transformation of your personality. so if you beginning to try to understand other peoples viewpoint of you, you may be able to reach your goals in life, that I think elude you because you don't consciously understand your unconscious attitudes that alienate other people.
rahu

One thing is ��% sure.
My personality has changed a lot.
And it's still changing.
I will Transform into a new person again.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
82200http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007907.html

this really an amazing chart.
psyche conjunct the north node and eros conjunct the south nodes is unbelievably romantic, spiritual and idealistic . this gives a childlike feeling of first love. intensely physical yet also a non sexual feeling as just being within each other aura is otherworldly.

the vertex conjunct the descendant/ascendant axis is also a significator of a alter realty/destinical connection. this shows that you both have has strange and unusual experiences/ sensations that were so unique that you never thought you would meet someone who could relate to these synchronistic experiences.
then karma on the descendant and pluto/isis, horus,pluto on the ascendant and vertex there is an amazing death -rebirth experiences of your personalities within the relationship. pluto tends to show you are living out a past life relationship and may have dreams or visions delineating you past lives together
the connection is on such a high etheric plane that normal or usual interpretations are difficult.
I am very surprised you have been together 4 years because the mars/Uranus conjunction opposed to chiron and square to the son and mercury usually shows a very contentious relationship as there are many differences of ideas and opinions. and the mars/Uranus conjunction itself shows he is extremely independent and unlikely to form a stable relationship.
the fly in the ointment might be the pluto anti-vertex conjunction square to the Saturn/moon opposition.
it is as if on the highest spiritual planes you harmonize life brother/sister/lovers but on the mundane plane you are emotional strangers, unable to open up or share your feelings.
your Jupiter/juno aspect is 9/22 th harmonic, which can show mutual understanding and participation in a union for higher truths. then union is square to the Jupiter/juno midpoint which makes me think of marriage . quite frankly I have never seen a chart that has such powerful higher dimensional connections with such divisive dynamics on the mundane plane.
I would think and hope that the venus/Lilith/sun/mercury stellium , shows such a spontaneous love and joy from your hearts for each other might be enough to lead to marriage in spite of the very different mundane characteristic of your personalities.
I usually say that hard aspects such as the moon/Pluto/Saturn t square and the mars/Uranus/chiron/sun/ t square would negate any chance of harmonious emotional aspects winning out.
but I am at a loss for words because the etheric/spiritual rebirth otherworldly dimension is so cohesive on higher planes, that these patterns may,in this situation negate the power of the negative aspects.
i don't know how to interpret alma,valen and moira but clearly moira is extremely important by its position.
I really can't be definitive, I can just thank you for sharing this amazing composite and relationship

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
wow!

thank you so much!
It has been four years of off and on, so you were right about the mars uranus. But we could never completely stay apart. I dated other men in between, he did not date at all. Every time we got back together, the depth of the relationship grew as well as our feelings. But only just recently we, for the first time ever, expressed our true feelings for each other. We are indeed very similar and share many experiences, such as having lived one street apart from each other a few years before we ever met. Yet we are very different. It is a relationship like no other for either one of us, and while we have many deep, lovely conversations, we never really talk about our feelings and emotions. We are starting to now.
He is the only person who has ever come to me in dreams, and he has done it several times. Always when we were apart, and it was always just before we met up again. So your reading and analysis is very accurate. He is very independent, and was not interested in finding a relationship. We weren't ready to be together fully until now, and even now we are slowly learning how to be together. But it is by far an extremely deep spiritual connection, and I thought from the beginning he is from a past life.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thank you so much![/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80937

hi Cassiel

the composite shows very deep emotional/physical attraction. the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to true lilth and the venus/moon midpoint is square lilth.
this shows the attraction between you is deeply felt and that love is the base of the relationship. lilth ,though, is a preconscious symbol, so the conscious issues can cloud these connections.
in addition the eros/psyche midpoint is also square lilth. this adds a ultra romantic, idealized emotional connection. this midpoint gives an almost adolescent or child like love/attraction, as if the sexual aspect is secondary to joy of simply being together.

a few concerns pop up.
the Saturn/Uranus midpoint is square the ascendant. this shows that the issue of personal emotional freedom may hindered a committed union as this aspect often shows hindrances and hesitation. this aspect is often associated with instability and breakups.
also, though the sun is opposed to venus ,emphasizing the emotional attraction, Neptune forms a T-square with this opposition.
this aspect often shows that there is still interest in other relationships and often IDs a sign of infidelity and emotional deceit. this aspect often is involved with casual relationships where socializing and going out are a significant part of the relationship. that is you have similar social appetites. this aspect is very emotional and physically alluring as a "special" aura may seem to surround the relationship.
mars is square to pluto. this is rarely a good aspect for a relationship because it shows there is strong personal selfishness. this can be an aspect of extreme sexual this aspect tends to "deaden" intimate love because of the selfishness involved. often the carnal desires overwhelm the intimate emotional needs. relationships with this aspect can start out very strong physically but then cool way down or turn off completely when it is found that intimate love is does not grow from these desires .

i'll look over the current vibrations and get back to you.

rahu

That is an uncanny description of how it often felt. I'd wondered, as many do when in the throes of something that starts so intensely, whether the intensity was balanced or one-sided. I can't help but wonder if there is hope for working with the energy to somehow make it work out. Feeling quite a bit of longing, and sometimes have a feeling that she still does too...

It had been pointed out before that there is a "Yod" present [Sun at apex qcunx Moon and Uranus and possibly Pluto, with Venus opposite the Sun position], but nothing more about it. If truly present, how would this factor in? and how would one work with this?
Your help has already been a huge blessing. Thanks.

hi again

,my experience with swords of god aka yod, is that they are a malicious aspect. the sextile component is usually a favorable aspect but when the inconjunct is added, I have found conscious manipulation or antagonistic behavior follows. your situation implies that just as the relationship starts to jell. she may become "hostile" or insulting. don't quote me on this, as swords of god are not regular in their occurrences.

I have drawn up a tri composite with the current chart and your composite chart.

the Neptune sextile to pluto had the node conjunct Neptune a month or so ago.this would indicate the healing love was present but now the node has more two degrees off,so these deep feelings may not be so active anymore.
ixion is square nymphe and Jupiter is opposed tp nymphe and square toxion showing that the "spiritual love you have is being opposed by social conditions. this could be family objections or differences of opinion about social dynamics in general.this pattern also showing obstructions in drawing closer to
psyche is square to Saturn showing that currently there is a emotional distance between you, with the relationship being "cooled off" a bit.

That's [re:yods] a bit at odds with the other description I'd seen describing the yod as 'fated'/challenging without malice being mentioned. The rest seems close to the sense of distance current, although there seems to be a softening with contact and I wonder if there's any hope for building something mutually good.

the humanistic view of astrology follows the humanistic psychology paradigms . one major tenet is too not consider they negative influences , but only elaborate the positive. the term yod for a sword of god/finger of god has taken hold under this humanistic view, hence the generic "yod" eliminates "bad" interpretations.

the traditional name which I still embrace give a more comprehensive field about this aspects.

rahu

Thank you again for your perspective, Rahu. Your gift and patience to teach too, are a blessing.
It seems as if there are two yods with Venus opposite the apex [sun]. Whether this relation evolves or not, it sure has yielded much learning.
C

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81061
Hello Rahu,

I double checked Chris' time of birth and it was a few minutes off, so I did the composite chart again. If you have time please take a look at the new chart. Thank you in advance. I am truly grateful for your time

hi happynewyear
on the positive side,there is a stellium of venus/sun/Neptune/mercury.
this shows a very loving and sensitive emotional connection. The mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to juno which gives a strong feeling of possible commitment. this feeling is strengthen as these symbols are also square the ascendant/vertex conjunction. The vertex can give a sense of "karma" or destiny but often it is difficult to integrate these potentials into the relationship. that is these feelings though strong may not lead to commitment.
the moon/sun and moon/venus midpoints are conjunct to ceres which shows a strong love and devotional feelings.this is a very strong impulse and tends to show this relationship must be serous as a flippant affair is not in the cards.
well I have to qualify that statement as the node was transitting eris the last week or so, and this is a very sexual aspect .but eris affections are quite selfish and often emotional lntimacy does not follow the sexual /emotional intimacy.

The venus/sun/Neptune stellium gives spontaneous attraction and affection which is necessary for any longterm relationship/marriage. This stellium also great sensitivity to each other feelings and emotional needs.but Neptune can be problematic as it often weakens emotional needs,in this case, the need for commitment. With the mercury/Neptune midpoint conjunct venus and the sun, sensitivity is again increased but this can show hidden feelings which are not expressed. This can show a secretive nature in the relationship.
with Sedna trine to Jupiter ,you both place a premium on absolute truthfulness in relaionships and shows that both of you have”high”moral standards .
The mars/venus midpoint is also conjunct juno/mercury and square the vertex/ascendant.this gives an immediate emotional/sexual attraction and a very good mental connection. These aspects together show a very laughter filled rapport and a very intelligent mental connection.mercury/vertex/ascendant often give a very psychic connection.you and he probably comment on how much you think alike and can anticipate the others thoughts and opinions. This may seem a function of you mental similarities but it is actually function of your “psychic” connection.
With the Jupiter/juno midpoint conjunct to Neptune, it is very likely one or both have a creative profession. This aspect can also show a cultural or religious difference.

There are a few very difficult aspects.pluto is square to orcus and the midpoint is square to the venus/mars midpoint. This can give a surprisingly cold emotional rapport ,just as you feel intimacy is growing.this aspect does give a very strong carnal attraction, but as with eris, these carnal desires can hinder a relationship because love and emotional intimacy may not follow a intimate physical hookup. the pluto/orcus square often shows unconscious emotional dynamics that preclude a truly open and loving relationship.
On top of this potentially emotionally cold aspect, Saturn/ixion conjunction is square to is square to the moon.this is very difficult as it shows a great emotional separation. This aspect can preclude an intimate relationship as there will likely always be uncertainty to how he feels. with ixion conjunct to Saturn, he may be restricted by social attitudes or be a bit of a cynical or critic and unable to form constructive emotional bonds.
But the most difficult aspect for a relationship is the mars/Uranus conjunction at MC. This marks him as very independent .this aspect makes commitment very difficult as he does not want to be restricted emotional or otherwise. This aspect does give him a very charismatic personality and you must be carful not to fall under his spell until you know each other very well, as this aspect shows it is possible he will unexpectedly break off a relationship if he feels his independence is threatened.

With nessus square to saturm/ixion he likely has a very hard and cold side to himself as nessus is particularly cold and unresponsive to the feelings of others.
A last dynamic is the pluto/Jupiter midpoint conjunct the south node. This is a aspect pog “blind” ambition. very often with pluto/Jupiter, the relationship only exists for personal advancement, not mutual advancement. The Jupiter/juno dynamic can show a common professional stance or a work related meeting.though pluto is sextile to Jupiter, a harmonious and tempered ambition, these planets form a finger of god with chiron. This can show that in spite of the very strong love described by the chart, it is possible a split up could occur for purely economic or professional advancement reasons. This can be a very ruthless aspect. This caution is very important if you are coworkers of involved professionally , as love will not trump the blind ambition that could arise.the worst scenario would be that he is in fact interested in economic matters first and that emotional ferling could fall to the wayside.
The node transited the composite eris on 1/2/15, so the pure sexual emotional aura should be quite strong currently. But again eris usually brings jealously and sometimes sexual exploitation. But as mars is trine to eris, I think the negative side of eris is unlikely to cause problems.

rahu

That is a lot of information to process...thank you so much for your time and analysis.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80956
Ascendant in composite chart

with pluto on the ascendant and the moon/Saturn on the ascendant and with orcus square the vertex. there is very little reason to believe a lasting relationship will developed as these aspects show that personal ambitions and selfish reason dominate the relationship. for a working relationship to form there3 must be compromise. here there is no impulse to compromise, each is set on their own patterns and will not modify these for another.
also the Uranus/Jupiter opposition shows instability .this show a breakup even if you were to get together.
the node is conjunct to psyche and sextile to the sun, and the venus/moon midpoint is conjunct psyche/node. so there is a very loving,romantic and idealistic emotional rapport between you. this aspect can make one feel as if they have found their true soulmate. the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the IC showing a vibrant emotional attraction at the base of the relationship. but the aforementioned pluto/orcus aspects arise from the unconscious and ethereal love described by psyche/moon/venus can not counter divisive selfish nature .
eris is square to eros so there is a very strong sexual attraction but the Saturn/moon position shows there will be no emotional openness.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is opposed to Saturn which aslo limits the possibility of a formal or committed relationship.

there is no question that there is a very strong emotional/physical attraction but pluto on the ascendant does not give the give and take necessary for a long-term relationship.

eris at 15aries8 was transitted by the node and mars at 15cap02 was squared by the node on jan3 2015. so it seems the energy between you was "hot and heavy". but these are essentially physical and carnal impulses which do not by themselves give longevity to a relationship.

rahu

Thank you Rahu for your valuable insights, and thanks especially for bringing Orcus to my attention, I was not aware of this pluto like planetoid. Though as far as I have been able to research, given that Orcus was only discovered 10 years ago, there is currently very little understanding as to what influences Orcus really brings, except for the meanings which can be inferred from Greek mythology. If you know of any references please pass them on!
Also, many astrologers seem to suggest that Plutonian influence, indeed intense, can go both ways, they can be destructive, but they can also be transformative and life changing, depending on how one handles them.
I never use astrology to tell me whether a relationship will work or not (I believe that is up to me and others involved), but only to help me see more clearly the forces at play, such that I am in a better position to make important decisions and choices.
Astrology describes the mechanical forces and influences on our psychological world, but consciousness is a force in the opposite direction that allows us to transcend or work with those influences consciously for a particular conscious aim.

St Paul in 1 Corinthians 13 is speaking of this conscious Love:

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. "

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81291

Hi anaiis
Your ste llium fothe node/Jupiter/mercury gives you a extremely intelligence and prophetic mind.this aspect shows you have powerful pychic abilities and with Neptune square to this stellium, the hesistancy of your post is explained, as Neptune can give confusing and frightening visions, especially as it is conjunct your moon.you have aspects of a psychic/medium yet Jupiter gives also great mental grasp of higher knowledge.
You have a venus/Uranus midpoint which is square your sun. Ths is a very attractive physical and emotional energy as well as another rindication that your subconscious has access to the astral plane,i.e. your dreams are true and prophetic. But again, Neptune can bring drams of fearful themes and so you may be hesistant ot induge your dreams as real. This aspect shows tha many men are attracted to you, and womanb also. But at times this emotional pursuit is disingenuous as Neptune square shows you have to be aware of deception and lies of thise around you.
Neptune also brings abilities of great creativity, as the mercury/Neptune square can manifest in artistic abilitities. Jupiter implies you should be in a creative profession.though you have creative abilities, you are better suited to manage the creative out put of others.
Your moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct Uranus, so romantically, this shows instability and sudden breakups in your past. This aspect can also inhibit your astral abilities if this aspect bring insecurity or low self esteem.
The node will be transiting your natal node/mercury/Jupiter conjuncyion at the end of jan ‘15 , so your psychic abilities will manifest spontaneously and powerfully then.

rahu

wow thank you Rahu! That's sounds so interesting! :D

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81550

you have a T-square with moon square to the sun and opposed to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction.
the nodal axis was square to the moon/opposition between early November and the middle of December 2014. as the sun is at 20 aries37, this "relationship" seems to have started or the problems started in aug 2014. this period is very volatile and the Uranus/sun square invariably shows a breakup. with Neptune involved there seemed to be some duplicity involved I your misgivings.
the good news is that the venus/sun midpoint with be conjunct the
south node in a few weeks at 12arie5 which occurs on jan 31 2015. this is an aspect for love and luck, though over possessiveness can bring the reverse, that is emotional/relationship problems. but you should have a much healthier love affair then.

rahu

Thank you Rahu, that was super helpful! I appreciate it.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81677

Help! I'm freaaaking out! Did I finally meet the one?

hi madame moon

My first flash is WOW WOW WOW.
The composite chart has eros conjunct to venus and these conjunct the north node with the sun/Jupiter/Uranus conjunct the south node.venus/eros/opposed to Uranus/sun give a very immediate and intense physical/emotional attraction and with the node and Uranus a powerful psychic/astral connection. This aspect shows that you and he have a strong dream connection and could actually communicate in your dreams in addition to being in each other’s dreams frequently. Physical intimacy likely brings feelings of soulmate because the spiritual and physical planes both burst together.
With Jupiter and the sun on the south node, marriage and commitment are part of the attraction and with juno square to the node et.al the feeling for marriage go both ways.
As nice as this sounds there are some issues with Uranus as Uranus/Jupiter can show a quick engagement and marriage but very often ,if not always, shows divorce in the future. These aspects are very unstable. the named asteroid marc is trine/sextile to the nodal/Jupiter conjunction which implies he is very sincere about marriage. With Neptune sextile to marc and also trine/sextile to the nodal axis, sun and venus, he certainly is sensitive, loving and caring of you.
Eris is on the ascendant opposed to the vertex on the descendant. This is a very sexual aspect but eris always brings caution as the carnal lust can displace true intimate love and wit the vertex involved, the sexuality compatibility is greatly increased but the tendency of eris to be more concerned with sex that love must be watched out for, as the intense sexuality does not always translate in to love when eris is strong as this chart shows.
Another important consideration is that with Jupiter/juno/node together, the financial situation must be looked at as this shows substantial financial assets are involved. Even though there are strong devotional aspects around mark, the sizeable financial assets must always be considered when trying to analyze his true motives.
The named asteroid lisa is square to psyche and the mars/venus midpoint which is conjunct psyche which shows you both are head over heels n love, but lisa is also square to orcus which is opposed to psyche. with orcus near the IC,the implication is that even though your emotional connection is very intense and direct, there are some unspoken, maybe unconscious dynamics at the base of the relationship. lisa is conjunct the moon and ceres is conjunct psyche. This is a bit troubling as it implies that your feelings of love have been fooled before by someone who was actually acting with selfish motives in a love relationship.
But here mars is trine to orcus so it is very possible the harshness of orcus will not manifest.
Orcus square to the moon implies you have some unconscious emotional issue that may put blinders on you when you are deeply in love. This implies that in the past you made some wrong choices because you psyche has unconscious blind spots. That these dynamics are on the MC/IC axis is a bit troubling because it means there are unconscious dynamics in your conscious appraisal of the relationship. Unconscious issues are very tricky because this implies that conscious decision are being heavily influenced by the unconscious. With the mars/venus midpoint also opposed to Orcus, there is another aspect that brings a strong carnal impulse into the emotional intimacy pictured. The mars/venus/orcus aspect is very sexual but it also shows there may be emotional issues which sometimes will later tone down the physical attraction.
The 12th house position of the Venus/node/eros conjunction also shows that the relationship will be conditioned by your social milieu. This could be past spouses or children ,if there are any, or could show other undefined social responsibilities tha may take precedence over this relationship. On the flip side the 12th house can increase the financial standings greatly.
I have to play the devil’s advocate because the hard orcus/moon aspect can override the sextile/trines that show a very loving and devoted attitude. In composites, hard unconscious aspect always trump the aspects of harmony and sensitivity.
One aspect that can show a hard edge is the asteroid mark square to ixion. This shows he has a critical and manipulative side and can be uncompromising when his needs are the subject. This makes him realistic but sometimes too critical.
a greater uncertainty is the sword of god defined by Saturn inconjunct to Neptune and the sun. this aspect has the potential to turn the Neptune/sun harmony into a manipulative aspect rather than a aspect of harmony and compatibility.
It would seem that this relationship “took off” when the transiting node was conjunct asteroid lisa at 19libra29 , square to the mars/venus midpoint at 19libra29 on 9/18/14 and square to psyche at 18cap 56 on 11/10/14. This nodal transits is continuing as the node was conjunct the moon at 16libra40 12/19/14 and is currently heading to a conjunction with the asc/dsc axis at 12libra 0 on 1/31/15 and then the south node conjuncts eris at 11aries 52 2/1/15 and the north node transits the vertex on10libra15 on… so it seems the passion will grow stronger.

This transiting scenario implies that the love between you was romantic and idealistic at 19 aries and is now heading toward purely sexual gratification as the node approaches Eris. If my distinctions between romantic and carnal are valid, you will notice the difference when eris/vertex is transited as the nature of the physical and emotional sensitivity may change.

Either way I would suggest that marriage be put back until after the node transits Jupiter and the composite node at 0libra46 on 10/18/15 and 0libra36 on 10/28/15. As I have said these symbols shows a substantial financial situation and any potential problems because of money will surface during these transits.
the nature of Uranus is too rush into marriage, but I suggest you look to the long term.
If all goes well then a marriage would be very propitious when the nodal axis transits venus at26pisces29 on 12/12/15 and the sun at 27virgo 47 on 12/8/15.
rahu

Rahu, God bless you for helping me. I'm not kidding when I said I'm freaking out and need help! And, WTH is all this other stuff being posted? I was just asking for a kind favor! Ha!

Anyway, when you say WOW WOW WOW, I'm not sure if that's good or bad. From what I read, it doesn't sound so good. It sounds like I'm, as you correctly pointed out, falling into another trap based on unconscious dynamics. Lord knows I've had far too many traumas surrounding relationships and I think that's the main reason I'm terrified right now. I know all too well how I fall into these illusions and am desperate not to repeat it again. I've given this guy a pretty hard time trying to figure him out, and am convinced he's just like the rest. But then again, maybe I'm projected my past on him. Yes, there's been some things pop up, but on the whole, he's not been anything but kind, gentle and generous with me--very loving behavior toward me. My jaded side says it's all an act, which makes me nervous when you say he might be manipulative and has hidden motives with me...

Having said ALL that--my question is simply, should I run? Ha. I'm not familiar with the type of reading you gave with the astroids. I'm curious too what you thought about the traditional synastry chart? God bless you!!!

the wow wow wow comes from so much energy coming from the nodal axis.
you might read about the nodal energy. this link is not specifically about composites but it will give you an idea of how intense and complex the nodal energy is
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=63539

the nodes can bring heaven or hell. usually the Uranus aspect shows an intense psychic/emotional/physical connection but no one that has durations. this because the intensity is other worldly, and this heighten energy does not work in relationships that demand compromise and emotionally stable routine.

I would go with your feelings .

I don't look at synastry much unless it involves multi composites. to me the composites is the nature of the relationship. it is more efficient when trying to look at dates.

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118430
Destined for Greatness or Wishful Thinking?
Hi balance1
You do have quite a strong node and your vertex and Lilith also are focused on your life as they are square to each other ns the midpoint is conjunct you sun and psyche.
You have a curious combination of pliable, sensitive, loving emotional nature couple with a sharp and sometimes caustic views and actions.
Your sun with psyche give you a romantic ,spiritual and sensitive feel and response to relationships. With the venus/mars midpoint conjunct to the sun/psyche conjunction, you are likely attractive and draw many to you because of your grace and loving aura. The node gives a sense of destiny to serious relationship and it gives overall luck in, matters of the heart and in success of expectations. But wherever the node is strong there is always the potential for unexpected reversals as the node ,among all polarities, can bring love or hate.
The vertex is square to Lilith which shows that you have experiences unusal or seemingly altered reality feelings arise from your innermost emotional sensivities.as the midpoint of this square is conjunct the sun\psyche ad mars/venus midpoint , you experience very heightened emotional and sexual feeling/experiences. Your life and love must at some moments seem to be divinely guided or you may feel that destiny influences your life greatly. but all it all, you have a amazing spiritual ,yet profoundly material, experience of life’s emotions.
And realistic you are in spite of many idealistic and romantic feelings and experiences ,as you moon is conjunct he north node and square to Chiron, you are extremely intelligent with a highly deductive and critical mind. This aspect usually includes a sharp wit and an amazing memory, so when you get into disagreements or discussions, you always are shown to be correct.
As mentioned this makes you very crucial and analytical. Your respect the truth but are repulsed by hypocrisy . you are an undying friend but an implacable antagonist. In relationships you need to understand the “other’s” every innermost thought ad reaction .you want to exchange the most intricate emotional and psychological dynamicswith each other. This makes for a supreme intimacy but if the other will not or can not expose their inner working to such a degree as you need, then you intense searching cna be seen as a over critical and sometimes “b***hy attitude.
The moon/chiron square shows that your every action is calculated and you are extremely singular in your views and mannerisms. Though you are extremely passionate with all your sun/psyche/Venus/mars energies, Chiron can make you abrupt and cold when you are offended or unjustly accused. You may confuse others at times but your actions are always coherent with your beliefs and feelings. Chiron square the node brings a form of psychic abilities which pertains mostly to inherently understanding the inner structure of ideas and actions. That is you know more than just what you have learned form external sources.

Your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to Venus and these are sextile to Uranus. This adds a extremely alluring and enchanting ambience to your social and emotional interactions. It gives you a grace of movement and often gives a musical quality to your voice that mesmerizes all who hear you.
Your Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct your moon which indicates that those who are attracted to you always want to marry you. This pattern is very favorable for your professional life and suggested executive positions and/or educational positions. Though with Uranus square to the Jupiter/juno midpoint, your life will have unexpected advancements or retardations. This ca bode unstable relationships as you might be so independent minded that suitable mate with equal horizons may be infrequent.
You moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to Neptune and these are square your node. In spite of your Chiron/moon square rooting you in a realistic and deductive grasp of reality, these aspect of your Neptune shows that you are extremely sensitive and spiritual to your core. This tends to show that you guard you privacy and though your straight forward manner ca make others think they can see the “real: you, they are mistaken as you don’t ever show all your cards .
This is a unusual combination, with chiron square the node ,you want full disclosure of emotional feelings ,yet with Neptune square the node , you hesitate to let others see the “real” you.
Neptune is sextile to mercury ad pluto. With mercury intellectual creativity is show and with pluto, you mind seeks out to understand the hidden dynamics and mysteries of life.
Though it does seem you have some problematic issues as the mercury/pluto conjunction is square to Orcus and opposed to Sedna. This pattern suggests there are hidden elements to your life and childhood that you do not let other know about. Mercury opposed to Sedna is especially focused on truth ,yet the square to orcus shows that you do qualify the truth to keep certain emotional dynamics hidden. your moon is biseptile your sun and the midpoint is opposed to orcus and so square to mercury/pluto and Sedna. The septile suggest the relationship of your parents is destinical, meaning that the spiritual journey of your life is entwined in theirs. This biseptile also suggest that you ultimate mate will be chosen as much for your common destiny as for you common affection. The Saturn/moon pattern overall suggest there is some sort of harsh emotional element to your childhood which is the source of your repression of some experiences I your childhood.
Your Jupiter is sextile to chiron ad sextile to juno and trine to Lilith. This bodes a favorable marriage as well as a favorable professional life. Chiron sextile to Jupiter greatly increases you fore sightedness and gives you a brilliant intellectual and scholarly mind. Harmonious Jupiter/Chiron aspects usually shows connection to the governing powers of the social body, so either by heritage of personal endeavors , r social prominence is likely.
rahu

You mentioned in your thread here, which is very impressive btw, that you do lots of research, and so I'll respond to various chart observations you made to help expand on it.

First, I wanted to make a couple points/ask a few questions.
-------
I noticed you didn't mention anything about signs. Did you factor that into the reading or did you focus solely on the aspects? You highlight the importance of relationships in my reading, which makes sense considering the aspects you mentioned, but I was wondering if my sign combinations also played any part in that.

When I looked up how to understand/unlock one's nodal potential, I read that you should look at the planet that rules the sign of your north node, and look at the house that it falls into. My North Node is in Aries in the 10th house, so it's ruled by Mars. But my mars is conjunct my South Node in the 4th house.

So in addition to the contradictory elements you mentioned with chiron and neptune squaring the node, my North Node ruler conjuncts my South Node. Does this mean emphasis on my south node is needed to access my north node? It seems like a lot of focus is placed on the theme of home vs. career. Are you able to see anything about that?

Also,
here, you mention the effect of Mars conjunct the nodal axis. Is this just when it conjuncts the North Node? I feel as if mars is highlighted in my chart because it conjuncts my south node and opposes my moon at a 0-degree orb, which is my chart ruler.

You also mention, in your thread, the importance of the transiting node squaring personal planets. It seems I have transiting north node approaching a square to my mercury. Are there any themes that I should be expecting?

Onto your observations:

Quote:
You have a curious combination of pliable, sensitive, loving emotional nature couple with a sharp and sometimes caustic views and actions.
That's a great way to summarize my personality.
Quote:
The vertex is square to Lilith which shows that you have experiences unusal or seemingly altered reality feelings arise from your innermost emotional sensivities.as the midpoint of this square is conjunct the sun\psyche ad mars/venus midpoint , you experience very heightened emotional and sexual feeling/experiences. Your life and love must at some moments seem to be divinely guided or you may feel that destiny influences your life greatly. but all it all, you have a amazing spiritual ,yet profoundly material, experience of life’s emotions.
This is all true as well. I feel and express very deeply, to the point that I've wondered if my partners feel what I feel. Sometimes I wonder if I can almost telepath emotions because I've had partners mention that experiences with me have been the most passionate and ecstatic they've ever had.
Quote:
And realistic you are in spite of many idealistic and romantic feelings and experiences ,as you moon is conjunct he north node and square to Chiron, you are extremely intelligent with a highly deductive and critical mind. This aspect usually includes a sharp wit and an amazing memory, so when you get into disagreements or discussions, you always are shown to be correct.
Ok now you're just blowing smoke! Lol, no it's true, I'm usually right. And the things I remember is surprising to me as well at times. By the way, I was wondering if you see anything in my chart that points towards astrological ability? Would becoming an astrologist be far-fetched? I'm just wondering because I can spend hours reading on the subject whenever I have the time. And I do enjoy looking at charts.
Quote:
As mentioned this makes you very crucial and analytical. Your respect the truth but are repulsed by hypocrisy . you are an undying friend but an implacable antagonist.
Sometimes I play devils advocate just for the hell of it. I usually see both sides of a situation. And it's true, I can't stand when someone is full of it. Also, if someone is wrong, I don't care who it is, I will make it known, and usually won't mince my words. I usually stick up for the underdog too. If I see a lopsided situation, it will be me and the underdog vs all. I've been accused of caring too much, sometimes to my own detriment. But it's difficult for me to sit there and watch someone being hurt or treated unjustly.
Quote:
In relationships you need to understand the “other’s” every innermost thought ad reaction .you want to exchange the most intricate emotional and psychological dynamicswith each other. This makes for a supreme intimacy but if the other will not or can not expose their inner working to such a degree as you need, then you intense searching cna be seen as a over critical and sometimes “b***hy attitude.
It's crazy how accurate all of this is. Is this because of the scorpio mercury conjunct pluto?
Quote:
The moon/chiron square shows that your every action is calculated and you are extremely singular in your views and mannerisms. Though you are extremely passionate with all your sun/psyche/Venus/mars energies, Chiron can make you abrupt and cold when you are offended or unjustly accused. You may confuse others at times but your actions are always coherent with your beliefs and feelings. Chiron square the node brings a form of psychic abilities which pertains mostly to inherently understanding the inner structure of ideas and actions. That is you know more than just what you have learned form external sources.
Close friends call me psychic. I always deny it, but sometimes I surprise myself. I've been playing around and have randomly read people's minds before. Also a lot of what I say happens, but I don't see myself as psychic, just really intuitive.
And it's true, I'm very passionate. When I'm upset, I go cold. But I'm still hot inside.
Quote:
Your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to Venus and these are sextile to Uranus. This adds a extremely alluring and enchanting ambience to your social and emotional interactions. It gives you a grace of movement and often gives a musical quality to your voice that mesmerizes all who hear you.
This is too much. Women ALWAYS talk about my voice. The fact that you can see how I sound in the chart is crazy.
Quote:
Your Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct your moon which indicates that those who are attracted to you always want to marry you.
Lol, facts. I figured maybe I'm just full of myself, but I have noticed this as well. I believe I'm humble, but at risk of sounding the opposite, I will say that I do believe I'm a great catch for anyone. I'm just saying this because I wonder if others can sense this as well, as a result of this aspect? Either way, it's interesting that the chart shows what I've always felt. But then again, don't most people feel this way?
Quote:
You moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to Neptune and these are square your node. In spite of your Chiron/moon square rooting you in a realistic and deductive grasp of reality, these aspect of your Neptune shows that you are extremely sensitive and spiritual to your core. This tends to show that you guard you privacy and though your straight forward manner ca make others think they can see the “real: you, they are mistaken as you don’t ever show all your cards .
This is a unusual combination, with chiron square the node ,you want full disclosure of emotional feelings ,yet with Neptune square the node , you hesitate to let others see the “real” you.
You hit the nail on the head with this one. A common complaint I've gotten from partners in the past is that while I'll ask plenty of questions, I give very little information myself. I'm very private, even in an intimate relationship, "never showing all my cards" is a perfect description. If asked I will divulge, but I don't usually tell all. Meanwhile, not only do I expect everything to be told to me, I can always sense when information is being withheld. I expect full transparency. Hypocritical, I know.
Quote:
Neptune is sextile to mercury ad pluto. With mercury intellectual creativity is show and with pluto, you mind seeks out to understand the hidden dynamics and mysteries of life.
Again, very true. I'm very creative with ideas and projects. And I enjoy doing deep research on taboo subjects.
Quote:
Though it does seem you have some problematic issues as the mercury/pluto conjunction is square to Orcus and opposed to Sedna. This pattern suggests there are hidden elements to your life and childhood that you do not let other know about. Mercury opposed to Sedna is especially focused on truth ,yet the square to orcus shows that you do qualify the truth to keep certain emotional dynamics hidden. your moon is biseptile your sun and the midpoint is opposed to orcus and so square to mercury/pluto and Sedna. The septile suggest the relationship of your parents is destinical, meaning that the spiritual journey of your life is entwined in theirs. This biseptile also suggest that you ultimate mate will be chosen as much for your common destiny as for you common affection. The Saturn/moon pattern overall suggest there is some sort of harsh emotional element to your childhood which is the source of your repression of some experiences I your childhood.
This is very interesting. While my parents did split up in a nasty divorce while I was young, there wasn't anything too crazy that went on. Just the usual dynamics between husband/wife turned enemies, and the financial issues that come with being raised by a single mother. I'm sure certain things that I went through growing up did have some type of effect on me, but there are definitely people who went through far worse than I ever did.
Also, what Saturn/moon pattern are you referring to? I wasn't aware that I had a saturn/moon aspect in my chart.
Quote:
Your Jupiter is sextile to chiron ad sextile to juno and trine to Lilith. This bodes a favorable marriage as well as a favorable professional life. Chiron sextile to Jupiter greatly increases you fore sightedness and gives you a brilliant intellectual and scholarly mind. Harmonious Jupiter/Chiron aspects usually shows connection to the governing powers of the social body, so either by heritage of personal endeavors , r social prominence is likely.
Cheers! Great to see, though I hope you didn't pull any punches

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
as you see I use a lot of midpoints and one school of thought is that the signs and houses play a lesser role when focusing on midpoints. remember that the houses and signs have individual connections with planets , so one can does not need to refer to the signs and house to touch all astrological bases.so to answer your question ,I didn't refer to your sign combinations. there are other astrologers here that may be able to color in the subjective nature of your likes and dislikes.i always say that astrology a chart is like an onion, there are many layers, signs, houses, planets and aspects but they all describe the same onion.

This makes sense. It would explain why both tropical and sidereal seem to work. The ratio and angles between the planets and points are more important than the points themselves.
Quote:
my belief is that the node is "mainspring "of the chart. it is the energy that fixates all the other symbols and timing, hence the node stands alone and the rulerships of the signs the node is in make little difference.
aspects though are very important with the node. I am not demeaning the use of rulerships but again rulerships do not give a clear method to predict events and timing. to me astrology is all about prediction and timing. I am not a humanistic astrologer who believes astrology only gives trends and not exact moments and I don't believe that a astrologer should only point the good and ignore the bad in a chart.(though I do hold back at times).
I would say that prediction and timing is the most practical use for astrology, but humanistic astrology is the most applicable use. If the science can be mastered to the point that you can predict actual events then that means everyone's fate is sealed. One has to wonder what use is there in predicting and timing events if you can't do much about it? (black/white magic aside) It seems to me that the only way your fate might be altered is if you understand the core of your character traits that lead to that fate. Then perhaps adjustment's can be made.

Anyway I felt you gave me a humanistic reading, which is why I was curious about your methods. It looked like you gave a humanistic reading, describing psychological traits, using everything but the signs and houses.
Quote:
the image I use for the affect of the nodes is that the planets are only inert archetypes. But when the node transits by aspect or conjunctions, the nodes breathes life into the planetary archetype. for instance ,if one asked what does my ,say, venus in taurus mean, then I would ask what happened to you when transiting node squared you natal venus. my answer would lbe what you experienced in that time.
it is a difficult concept to "grok" but the node is superior to all other symbols because it is not a symbol but an energy field. this could be said for the vertex as well.
Very interesting way of looking at it. I guess there are general descriptions of what each planet placement is like, but a description relative to you and your chart, with it's unique angles and patterns, can only be verified when it's activated by nodal energy.
Quote:
personally ,I feel this is all philosophy and doesn't use the node as it can be used. if you read books about the node they all give the same tired variations of the same theme. the north node is where your need to develop your powers the south node is where you are coming from, or as I said variations of this . the point is the astrological establishment censors the truth a both the node. everything written about the node is true, but what is left unspoken is that the node rules the here and now. it rules your body,spirit and soul, it rules the past, present and future.
the dragonshead is the energy of all magic black and white. we live in a reality controlled by black magicians and therefore they do not want the true knowledge of "their" power known...the node. black magic has most power shadowed by ignorance .
By "present" I assume you're referring to the transiting node. If the timing of events, and nature of one's chart can be unveiled with the transiting node, then that's some pretty interesting stuff. What about the transiting south node? Or are they one and the same because a square from the north node means the square is also coming from the south node?

Also, how are magicians making use of this ability? Is there more you can do with the node besides predicting events?

Is everyone really meant to be able to predict the future? I haven't gone deep into the subject matter, but I'm sure I've read that doing such things could have side-effects. If it's as simple as tracking the nodal axis then there's probably consequences for taking advantage of these predictions in certain ways.
Quote:
the mercury square shows a period of intellectual intensity and possible enlightenment . can bring psychic abilities which would expect because you already have these abilities even if you think you are just logical or intuitional.here the house placement canshow thenature of the environmental conditions which your mercury/intellectual/psychic abilities will manifest in. it could be increased interaction with siblings or any of the attributes of mercury
Increased interactions with siblings and other family members is definitely happening. Btw is the square just the most potent aspect that triggers events? What about the conjunction/opposition/inconjunct? Also what happens when the transiting node aspects the natal node?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007928.html

It's a long-distance professional relationship but I wonder if there is any potential for it to become more personal? What kind of a person does he strike you as? I've been feeling 'in love' with him for many months now and I can't see any solid evidence about this in this composite.

hi outofideas

the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to venus.this aspect shows there is a underlying affection in the relationship.so in addition to the business connection and friendship the primary "element of the relationship is attraction and love. venus forms a grand trine with mars and Saturn which shows a overall compatibility. with laura square to venus et.al., you are clearly affected strongly by the emotional connection
But the grand trine can be undermined by hard aspects in the composite.
and there are some very hard aspects here with Sedna conjunct the node, opposed to venus/Uranus/sun and nessus/orcus squaring the node to form a grand cross.
this is an unfavorable aspect for a relationship as it shows he is not interested in commitment and is quite independently minded.
eris is opposed to pluto which gives extremely intense sexual attraction but,again, a carnal attraction and not one that leads emotional intimacy or openness.
the sun is conjunct to Uranus and mercury which gives the strong intellectual and psychic/astral connection between you but the sun is also conjunct to ixion and warner.
this shows his independence and gives a hint to his "anti-social"/manipulative inclination. with the sun/warner/ixion opposed to chiron, he is extremely trying and critical.
the moon is square to Jupiter which highlights the professional connection and it tends to show you are inclined to a formal relationship. this is a very strong part of the chart because the moon/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct the vertex. this often give a sense of purpose to destiny to a relationship.
the strong Saturn/nessus and the strong Uranus which is square to Saturn bodes a fickle attraction if not
complete instability.
clearly ,he has to make the first move if the relationship is to flower romantically. with reference to your entire situation in this work environment, I still think he would see a closer relationship with you are detrimental to his advancement because of the other personality involved.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]be patience.... you cannot lose that which belongs to you[/FONT]

Thank you so much for your interpretation

I had seen the Sun/Moon/Venus/Laura pattern but didn't know how to interpret it. I now better understand why this relationship in particular has been affecting me so much and so strongly. I feel very invested in it, to the point of it overriding anything else that may be important to me in life. But the feelings have been extremely up and down, often causing me emotional and mental turmoil. There's definitely a sense of instability.
I still wonder if he could be feeling similarly at all. I just know that my feelings of love and affection are pure and unconditional. The sexual attraction is also very powerful. I wouldn't determine it as purely carnal but being part of the whole thing as in my mind he could be the perfect partner but I realise that's hardly a rational thought.

I definitely feel and think that he is not very commitment oriented and highly independently minded. He does strike me as a bit intolerant at times too. I'm not too sure if he is critical of me. In general I believe he is both open and narrow minded. I know I have judged and criticised him severely. With Warner/Ixion/Sun/Mercury being opposite Chiron/Sedna I'm thinking it could be me that is mostly critical of him. In my more extreme moments I have felt very repulsed by how I'm attracted to him. Almost feels like I'm under some spell I have difficulty seeing through and thinking clearly/rationally.
I did think he is a bit anti-social and he still strikes me this way but when I was there around him he seemed to be the life of the party and was even a bit flirty with someone else from work.
I have my doubts that a man in his mid 50's could be genuinely interested in me, given where he is in life and how things are. I don't even see the 'other personality involved' as a main concern any more as there's a lot more to be considered. But speaking of her, she recently made a snide remark about me during a team meeting, of course in relation to the work I do for Warner. It wasn't anything serious but I thought it was both funny and stupid but unnecessary and thoughtless.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Overall I think I'm just a lot more affected by this relationship than he is. The node is currently putting pressure on the Mercury/Uranus/Mars pattern. It will soon approach a sextile to the Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct Venus. Transiting Saturn will also be giving support to it. Do you think this could bring a time of more 'closeness' and openness or would transiting Uranus stressing the composite node and Saturn override this?[/FONT]

yes the node is squaring the sun/mercury/Uranus stellium with the square heading to uranus . this might be good for intellectual work etc but I would not expect any type of accommodating emotion connection.
I don't really se any emotional warmth for the rest of the year. I suggest just approaching him totally business like. I think he becoming quite cold and so you should too.don't respond to anything thing that seems lighthearted of vaguely sensitive.
you are correct that the uranus transit coupled with the conjunctions of Saturn and Nessus could show the termination of the work between you. that is why I say adopt a cold exterior and do not act emotionally responsive in any way.

Thank you for your input todd, I appreciate it.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]You are right, once again. I was just deceiving myself. Trying to see into things too much and then missing the obvious. Some more stuff have transpired today. There doesn't seem to be a base for an emotional connection.
There appear to be opportunities to 'terminate the work' but we'll see what happens.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81632

hi queen fluff
I drew up a composite for the relationship and, yep, the sexual intensity overwhelming as venus is square the node. whine the nodal axis is involved in sexuality, the feeling become very tantric that is the awareness of "god/higher dimensions " infuse the physical unions.
in addition the emotional attraction is furthered by the mars/venus midpoint being opposed to eros and Jupiter. this gives dynamite physical interactions and also a lust of life in a social sense.jupiter brings the ever present sense of marriage or commitment in the future.
eris oppose to the mom is another indiction that the sexual intimacy is likely to overwhelm healthy emotional growth in the relationahiop as erisx is all about sensation enjoyment with little concern of emotional consequences. the sexuality of eris is intense but very narcissistic and often leads to jealousy or vengeful feelings.
nessus conjunct to venus gives the dark tint of the relationship as this shows a need to experience or cause others to experience pain with ttheir pleasute. tyis applies psychologically also as urnau sis opposed to chiron and forms a tsquare wit mercury. this is incessant arguments even though initially there was a strong psychihc conn3ctionthat increased the tantric feelings. but this tsquare is extremely intolerant nad argumentative.
charilko is conjunct the node showing thaty even with these mental and emotional thoughts/sensations sweeping over you, you retain a keen edge on your emotion feelings. you always analyze relationships and especially your emotions. you understand your emotional reaxtion much better that the average bear and you do not tolerate others who are rife with contradiction ion their actions and words.thsi faculty of yours is probably why you can't just go with his sexual flow,you know well tye dangers of living by your emotions.

but there is a very dank dynamic here,one tht makes me suggest you remove yourself from his influence. the sun is square to pluto. this aspect shows the relationship rest on selfish, unconscious motives. there is not possibility of a tantric soulmate as this square shows domination with no compromise. in addition the midpoint is conjunct lilith which shows this selfish darkness is inherent , there will be no change of attitude by him. and further Saturn is square to lilith which dramatic increases the real danger of this psychological cruelty whose only goal is to break down your self esteem.
with the eros/psychic midpoint opposed to the sun and square to pluto, this can only be a slave/submissive relationship. His fantasies are darkly sado /masochistic

the nodal axis brings the possibility of mental control by occult means.
interestingly the nodal axis is currently transiting the moon/eris opposition from moon 14libra4 to eris 12aries2 which is from 1/17/15 to 1/31/15.

the dark emotional manipulation should be easy to see now as eris makes men so obsessed about sexuality that their "facades" melt away. now his eyes can't hide the desireto emotionally subjugate.

rahu

rahu,

I sincerely can not thank you enough for this.. I stepped away from the relationship with him about a week ago (1/17/15)and I stated "I needed space to think." Plus I am having health issues and felt like I was a burden to him with them because he didn't provide any support for me when I was needing some.

And yes, being with him was wonderful in the beginning - a strong connection like I have never felt before with any man and yes, I actually liked having sex with him (he said that I was "overwhelming" to him sexually but I wasn't doing anything special just being me) but eventually the relationship started stressing me out.. And it did seem like he was trying to crush my self-esteem at times. He called me a manipulator once for not being able to say goodbye when we were chatting online - I didn't get the crush of that until 24 hours later and he was thinking some nasty stuff about me than. The chat was happy and friendly so I had no idea what hit me..

I actually had a hard time thinking around him for whatever reason which is not norm for me - I think it was because I was worried about his reaction when I brought up issues with him). We stressed honesty in the relationship (3 months long) so we could work on our issues together (he said he wanted us to "grow and heal together" - we both have issue from some past trauma- him more than me - I have healed most of mine already. He hasn't) and if I brought up something that was stressing me, he would get very defensive if it involved him at all and the reaction would be something along the lines of "How dare you suggest that?"

When he would bring up things, he thought were correct about me (like the way he thought I thought etc) and I corrected him he didn't seem to accept my description of myself. He thought it was his job to get rid of any worries, negative thoughts or fears I had.. I don't know why he thought that was his "job".

When I told him I need space, all he said was OK and than asked me if I wanted to go with him to see his shrink. I asked him what for.. and he said 'anything'. So I am not sure if the intentions there were for his shrink to analyze me and prove that I was wrong and doing things incorrectly or if he wanted help for us.. either way he wouldn't say.. After that he unfriended and blocked me on FB and told me I could contact me via text in the future if I wished.. I am not sure why he blocked so fast (my friends say to wrestle some control and hurt me)

Even though the majority of the relationship he kept saying he wanted to keep working on our issues and he would not give up. When I said I needed some time.. He turned off pretty fast. He came to get his things and he was very mean and cold and would not talk to me.. I do realize if any of his feeling were true for me that he would be hurt but I had never seen this side of him before.(he has anger issues from the past which he said he resolved but I could see alot of anger and regret in him from his past when he talked)

When I tried to say one sentence to him when he gathered his things, he threatened to call the cops on me.

Obviously the whole thing is complex, but I am very grateful to you.. I have been in relationships with narc types before and it was very difficult to tell with this person as he is in therapy for dealing with an abusive childhood and a narc ex... And was something we bonded on ..in the beginning.. but I felt that he wanted to mold me into something else..

I have been analyzing the conversations and going over this with friends who have been in relationships with narc in the past and we were still undecided on whether he is a narc or not...

thanks Rahu!

No way do I want S/M in my life..

I am starting to believe he may be a misogynist or narc. Do you see anything like that in the chart?

"Breaking down my self-esteem" And the fact that "his attitude will not change" would make me think that he is a destructive person who is not good to be in a relationship with. Like you said there is no soulmate connection.

hi ya

the Saturn/mars conjunction opposed to Jupiter can give misogynistic attitudes but I can't see a narc vib particularly. that's not to say he isn't, it is just difficult to identify such behavior from his chart

rahu

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81489
So I've been trying to figure out what to expect from this transit:
Transit North Node Conjunct Natal DSC

The node not only gives “karmic” insights but transits of the node manifest the symbol being transited.
Here your ascendant is conjunct the south node by transit with the north node on your descendant/moon conjunction.
As the node brings psychic input, the south node can bring too much content. On your ascendant this can translate to emotional confusion especially as the moon is involved. this transit makes your mind efficient but as I said, it can bring confusion as you are extremely sensitive to psychic vibrations but may not realize it .
Your moon was transited by the north node on jan 5th and transited your descendant on jan 18th.as transiting Uranus was conjunct the south node on the jan20th, you may have felt this transit. It usually makes one very hyper energetic and psychic. It also could give your prophetic dreams ,vivid or flying dreams. You were likely extremely emotional and intuitive. But as I said you may not have realized you were intuitive as there was so much emotional energy running through you.
There is a potential problem here as your venus/pluto midpoint is at 11libra39 and your mars/Saturn midpoint is at 14libra11.as the mars/Saturn midpoint is conjunct your moon, the energetic energies I spoke of may have been very subdued. This can show that around the fifth of January you may have been very moody or despondent. With Uranus’s influence also present, you may have had extreme moods swings from positive to negative, happy to sad, for no apparent reason. This may have also blocked you dreams and intuitive feelings.
You have eros square to psyche and sun conjunct to Saturn. These two aspects can also show you inherently have mood swings as eros/psyche is very lively and happy especially as eros is sextile to mercury but Saturn with your sun gives you a reflective and sometimes despondent attitude.as the eros/mercury midpoint is at 11libra 36, conjunct your venus/pluto midpoint, you may not feel the despondency of vernus/pluto and keep a expansive and happy outlook. But when there are both up and down emotional tendencies, mood swings are likely
The node will transit your venus/pluto midpoint on the 2 nd of feb .this transit tends to show you will have deep but somber emotions. This can be a sign of a strong sexual aura, but usually this aspect draws selfish people to you. This aspect may also show difficulties with other women.
Your Jupiter is trine to nessus which usually shows dependability and favorable tendencies to get you out of troublesome environments. As the node transits the Jupiter/nessus midpoint at 12libra25 on jan 28th, any tensions that develop before then will likely turnout for your benefit. this aspect would give you excellent counseling skills .with nessus square to your sun/Saturn conjunction, you have had to overcome very restrictive emotional conditions, most likely related to your father. It would be these difficulties you have experienced that would give you insights for counseling others.

rahu

Wow Rahu, thank you for such an in-depth reply!

You interpretations are correct:
Over the past couple months or so, I have felt as though there has been a veil lifted - in a emotional sense. I've been very sensitive to other's feelings as well as my own. Almost to a point to where I think I'm tapping into empath territory - it's almost like I can read people's minds. I'm just now learning how to "harness" this ability.

The "sexual aura" is very true. I've always been told by others that I have this mysterious, magnetic quality. I just chalked it up to it being a typical "Scorpio" trait :eek:

And yes, I had a very emotionally-restrictive upbringing.
Which is why I feel like a majority of these recent transits have opened a flood gate in regards to finally experiencing many different emotions, mine as well as others.

Thanks again! :)

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118591

hi cliona
just a few thoughts
you have moon sextile Uranus which shows you are very bright and interested in anything unusual.

you have eros/psyche and chiron in conjunction and these are square to Uranus. this gives you a very intense romantic and idealistic emotional nature. likely you attract and fall for guys suddenly . the midpoint of Uranus and chiron is opposed to mars so you like the radical nonconformist guys. and this might show that you tend to fall in love with the "wrong" type of guy.with ixion square to your node, you seem to be drawn to turbulent social situation . in terms of relationships in general ,your mars/Venus midpoint is on the descendant. your ascendant is on the cusp of Capricorn , so the mars/venus midpoint suggest you have trouble making up your mind when some one wants to get into serious relationship with you. this is shown by juno square your ascendant . it seems that you enjoy the crazy uncertainty of you intense,quirky but unstable affairs more than you want a steady ,responsible guy right now.

you have mercury conjunct to orcus and trine to nessus and eris ,so you don't really share a lot about yourself as you think deeply about things before you say anything.

your Saturn is square to Neptune which again shows you don't like others to know what you are about and you like your privacy . this can give you self esteem problems and there could be issues with your father that contribute to your self esteem issues.

just a few thoughts

rahu

Hi Rahu

Thank you for the fascinating insights you have showed me. I can relate to what you said...I am most definitely drawn to the weird and wonderful.

Yes, I am super indecisive with love, and a hopeless romantic.

I really appreciate your look into my chart, something I wouldn't find on an average website, Thank you!!

Cliona :smile:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118585

hi AniccaNick

I added some more symbols to your chart and it is quite interesting but also probably very confusing to you .
I am not going to focus on your questions, rather I will just describe the otherworldly influences you have in your chart.

you have Jupiter conjunct to mercury and these are conjunct the node.
this gives you very powerful psychic abilities. it gives you great intelligence. you can read peoples thoughts ad you have great knowledge that just comes to you. whatever you need to know whether books or experience seems to come to you spontaneously. you have a karma of a great teacher so it is interesting that you lean toward artistic endeavors, though these too are shown as Neptune is square to the node. this gives creativity .
you thoughts are very powerful and you can influences others ideas and eve movements if you tried. Neptune can give visions but can also confuse your rational mind at times.

in addition you have the vertex axis conjunct your nodal axis. the node can open up inner planes to your mind and the vertex does the same thing but it brings "higher" planes of reality . these planes are not all of the human plane ,so you conscious ,psychic mind is also subject to planes of reality that may not pertain you your souls journey on this plane. in addition as Neptune is square to the vertex also , the visions you have may be terrifying and inchoate at times . so it seems to me that you erratic life is because your mind at time has been so overwhelmed by visions, knowledge and energy that you don't know what to do with or understand even what is happening to your mind.

with Jupiter/mercury/node/antivertex, it seems to me you had a past life as a great teacher or guru, but Neptune square could imply that you did not follow the clear light.
you life is complicated by your very strong physical passions. you have venus square to Uranus which shows that intense sexual/emotional/spiritual love at times takes you and overwhelms you. but this electric intensity is very unstable and so you have had a history of broke relationships rather than a single soul mate.

you also have eris square your moon which also shows you to be extremely passionate ,but again passionate about the physical aspects of love ad not as devoted top the emotional fidelity of love .your eros is square to psyche which gives a idealistic, romantic and spiritual love nature but the midpoint is opposed to the moon and square to eris. this shows that your exalted sense of love can leave you when you carnal need for pleasure that eris wants, conflicts with you desire of devotion . it is as if you draw you ideal lover to you but you can not keep them because you don't see the distinction between lust and love at times. this is also shown by your venus/Uranus midpoint square to pluto and square to Sedna.pluto is extremely sexual but also extremely selfish. most times the love of pluto drives the lover away because the selfishness is so great that no compromises are made and pluto loves becomes the need for domination and control of the lover.
it seems your bipolar characteristic stem from this emotional confusion as Lilith is opposed to the Uranus/Saturn conjunction and square to venus.this implies it is you inability to keep a lover that drives the bipolar moods.
Uranus with the Lilith axis also reflects on you dream states which can be vivid and at times prophetic. though with the strong Neptune in your char , you may have had terrifying dreams or visions also

it just seems that with such amazing otherworldly/psychic/astral energies passing through your consciousness, that you would profit from emotional stability. but that is not the case as both your mind and emotions are subject to a intensity that makes normal expectations and human relationships difficult to achieve, as these need stability. your intensities drives you to stay amid these "higher" levels of awareness and feelings. but life needs normalcy or at least steady patterns or routines to anchor one.

I sense a great oppression over you spirit and it seem to be from your relationship with your father as the pluto/Saturn midpoint is square o nessus which shows him to be overbearing and emotionally cruel toward you. juno is square to ixion which might show that your father has resentments toward some aspect of your mothers heritage or it might be that you resemble you mother's line more than you do your father.
you mention your parents are professional people, which is interesting because with Jupiter/mercury/node, you have the mental abilities to achieve great success in financial or educational professions. so something seem amiss as you have not developed those abilities that would mirror your fathers vocation. it may be that your father sees you as rival and hence has withheld the guidance a father could bestow.

with your node/mercury/Jupiter in the 12th house, you hardships come from situations that you did not create but which you have to endure. you strength is from the past but so are you challenges

rahu

You're quite right.....
.......Everything seems to bore me.. nothing motivates me.. nothing usual/ normal at least.

rahu

Banned
PM
the composite certainly is some very intense emotional and physically attractive aspects. there seems to be a strong impulse for marriage also.
but there also seem to be a lot of emotional issues and it is not clear to me this would be a successful marriage in the long term.

Jupiter is conjunct the node and square to juno which gives a strong marriage potential, but the midpoint is conjunct to pholous which could weake thisimp[ulse as strog as it is.

the emotional attraction is very,very intense as the eros/psyche midpoint is opposed to the moon and Uranus and trine to the sun/mercury conjunction.
as the moon/Uranus conjunction s sextile to the sun/mercury conjuction , there is a very strong mental bond. this is anaspect of a psychic connection and it shows you both are extremely intelligent and have very informative conversation. there is a spontaneous attraction which adds love and joy to all the time spent together
the eris/psyche/chiron conjunction and the Uranus/moon conjunction's midpoints are conjunct the node and Jupiter. this gives a very strong physical attraction in addition to a strong astral/psychic connection between you.with the node ,these symbols can give feelings of altered realities around the relationship as if you and he together create some singular "reality" with each other.
so the relationship creates both idealistic spiritual attraction and intensely physical attraction for each other .

but there are emotional issues here. Orcus is square to the moon/Uranus conjunction which indicates there are unconscious issues that may hinder total commitment and hinder the ability to be total open with each other. it is s if there are parts of your natures that do not communicate.
in addition Saturn is conjunct the vertex which can bring a sense of devotion but can also contribute to emotional isolation.

the energies are so intense and karmic that sometimes this level of intensity never allows a bonding on a more balanced emotional level.

pluto is square to the sun/Jupiter and mercury/Jupiter midpoint which again can show there are unconscious issues that may hindered intimacy. this aspect can show that there are selfish personal ambitions that will detract form the relationship.

rahu

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST INTENSE THING EVER!!!!!! I cannot stop thinking about him. He’s been on my mind nearly every second since August 28th, 2016. What a relief to find someone who can visually see and understand what I am going through. Here’s a problem though: I seem to be the only one feeling everything in this relationship. I don’t know if it’s because he’s got an out-of-bounds moon, or has his head in the clouds due to drug use, or the feelings or so intense he doesn’t want to recognize them, or some combination thereof. Both of our emotional states are volatile when it comes to this relationship; for me personally I can say it’s because of the intensity. I also seem to be experiencing some kind of repulsion/attraction dynamic with him- it’s the best way I can explain it.

Yes, we have an incredible psychic link. I feel like we have something very important to do together. I’ve had premonitions about this relationship – some which have come true already, and some which have yet to come true. I’ve been given a glimpse of our past life together (it wasn’t as lovers) and know we must overcome together what we failed to do in that life.

Another problem, you can clearly see, is communication. He’s not communicative in a way that helps create a healthy relationship between us. When we spent two weeks together, we both found it hard to relax around each other and get into a conversational flow. He seemed to have a problem with most things I said, and how little I spoke. We’re both quiet people to begin with

Additionally, some of the things he said to me brought up deep, old wounds and hurt me to my core. I cried every day for months after returning. By the end of the two weeks he decided he wanted to keep the relationship going and come visit me in the U.S., but by this time I was extremely confused about everything.

Thanks for your help. At least you can see why I’m so caught up in this, lol, and believe me, I appreciate it

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007934.html

hi DeltaHydrus

the composite shows incredible emotional and sexual attraction with eris and eros conjunct the node.the node gives a sense of "magic" to the physical and emotional interactions.as mars is conjunct to and also the node, the physical passions are overwhelming.
with mercury sextile to Uranus ,the mental connection is also highly charged as it shows both of you are very intelligent and your conversation could go on all night with never repeating an idea. both of you are very far sighted and progressive in your beliefs.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to mercury so the ambience around you is always happy, joyous and loving.just being with each other brings out an inner joy of life.
the sun/moon midpoint is opposed to the named asteroid Kelly and chiron. this shows that she is very interested in totally understanding everything about this relationship, and how each of you think and feel about each other and yourselves.
brian on the other hand is conjunct to pluto and square orcus and op[posed to sedan so he is much more "secretive" and takes a bit of coaxing to get him to open up.
these opposite natures might cause tensions down the line as Kelly inquisitive mind might become a bit tedious if brain does not reciprocate.
the sextile between the moon and Saturn shows a strong sense of devotion between you and with the Saturn/moon midpoint square to the sun/mercury midpoint, I would think you both are always making reference to how well you fit together.
with juno on the descendant and sextile to Jupiter and with the eros/psyche midpoint conjunct Jupiter , a marriage is very likely and has been in both your minds since the beginning of the relationship .
frankly, there are some uncertainties. Jupiter is square to Uranus. this is unfavorable as it can show that in the last analysis, there need for personal emotional independence could lead to a breakup down the line.
the midpoint of Jupiter/Uranus is opposed to orcus ,square to Sedna and square to brian/pluto. this suggest that brains need for emotional isolation, at times, could be the catalyst of any dissolution of the relationship.
so again the intense personal inquisitiveness of Kelly may rub Brian in the wrong way. the intense level of intimacy tends to draw two people to greater knowledge of each other. but it is not clear that Brian needs this level of awareness of the relationship .

actually the transiting node has just finished going over these aspect in the last month or so. and as it seems that you are both intensely in love right now then these potentially unfavorable aspects have not had negative affects. this bodes very well for the next few years as these tensions will not come around for awhile.

You have no idea how much I value your insight and opinions! I read your interpretations all the time to help me learn. I've had a slew of unsuccessful relationships (had to grow into myself). This is the first one that feels very right. Thank you again!
nailed it! I was in awe, haha.
-Kelly

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81898

hi queen of hearts23

I have a few thoughts on your chart based on the nodal axis conjunct your ascendant axis.
this by itself is an indication of psychic abilities. But the pluto/sun midpoint conjunction is square to the node which shows that abusive conditions were around your home life as this conjunction is in the 4th house. the 4th house is also the foundation of your personality so it is likely that the abusive family environment has hidden you psychic abilities from you.
the sun/Saturn midpoint tis conjunct your Jupiter which shows these abusive dynamics are generational and this often show abuse by authority figures of extended family.

psychically with pluto and the sun square the ascendant/node, you have the ability to see disembodied spirits and likely have had correct premonitions about ending deaths.

pluto also is the survivor/healer so it explains why you have not have your spirit broken.
also with nessus conjunct to the node and square to the sun, it is likely you have experienced sexual abuse .

just a few thoughts

rahu

Thank you Rahu for your input, my mom use to tell me I had psychic ability a when I was younger. I have had some I counters with spirits, but always when I am half asleep. Most of the time I am woken in the middle of the night and see an image, but I'm never sure if I'm just dreaming and seeing things or if it is real. I have also heard voices in this same state ( once I heard my mom calling my name) but I'm never sure if it's just me dreaming. Is there a way to un block this? Do you see anything in my chart for my upcoming future? Do you think a persons chart defines who they are or can you change its outcome? You are very on point with your reading.
Thank you

. Is there a way to un block this? Do you see anything in my chart for my upcoming future? Do you think a persons chart defines who they are or can you change its outcome? You are very on point with your reading.

the blocks are from the Saturn/pluto influence. this implies that abusive experiences have"turned" your self esteem inside put. the only thing I am experienced with is talking ,informal or with a counselor. I think a counselor could see the personality dynamics and help bring painful experience out.talking will usually bring the inner forgotten images out.

I see your entering I a week or so a period here you will be called onto to render emotional support as the north node is conjunct ceres then. this could bring psychic conflicts if there are some who resist your assistance

it seems that the past couple of months have brought changes and possibly arguments. one would expect emotional stress of despondency when the nodal axis transited your eris/Saturn opposition last jan 3-4 '15

I can't give a more detail picture as I have not delved deeply into your chart yet

you chart gives opportunities for proper and improper decisions based on your "spiritual evolution" so doing what you consider right and following the light as you have experienced it, is the only consideration your need. good or bad destiny or free will are part of the spiritual continuum. often what you believe to be a bad outcome.turns in the end to have been the proper direction you should take.

sorry to be so defuse:biggrin:

your psychic abilities are god given. your Pluto /sun conjunction shows you have great healings. no question you have obstructions but pluto also makes you a survivor, able to bend but not break,
pluto/sun can be confusing as with a venus/moon square,with the midpoint conjunct sun, you are very loving person. the confusion is that with a strong pluto you act selfishly even though you don't feel selfish. trey to use your healing abilities on others. to give selflessly, will overcome the pluto selfishness in the long run. you might look into reiki healing or aura healing/cleansing. you need to use your healing abilities for others as this will loosen pluto's selfish hold on your unconscious. the power of your personality can be an inspiration to others. also start recording your dreams. if you don't remember your dreams then train yourself by keeping a writing tablet at bed side and first thing when you awake is to try write your dreans down. if you make this a routine, your dreams will come to you. you have prophetic abilities and you need to develop these tohelp others.
rahu
progress.gif

rahu​

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82420

here is another thread from which my response has been deleted
but at it was quoted, my response is still there. this is an on going process by the resident trolls on this site
I have stated from day one on this thread that the astrological publishing establishment and occult kabbalists censor any real knowledge of the node because it is the key to understanding the application and timing of the black magicians that rule our world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
The node transited your venus/sun/mars stellium in the first 10 days of December so I wpld expect a very hot and loving time
But as the south node hit 14aries 19 it touched the midpoint of Saturn and Pluto on jan 6 ‘15this is a time of frustration and inhibition. Coupled to the loving stelliuim so closely, a rather dominant /submissive personality would be expected. This could d be a painful breakup.

With mercury sextile to trine exactly the moon/Uranus opposition, you are a a genius.your intellectual capacity is very high. You have not only only access to astral/psychihc planes but you have the gift of expalinig the most complicated concepts in a understandable manner
The latter part of January could have brought financial tensions or below board dynamics to you.
rahu

thank you for the information regarding the node. january was kind of below board dynamically but very smooth, which my taurus moon likes. with jupiter on my asc, everything has been tinged with positivity

thank you for the interpretation of moon, mercury and uranus - i seem to be able to explain difficult things to people, but it usually has to do with complex emotions or their true motivations behind their decisions; if they are interested in those things. also, i think with the moon/mercury sextile I can detach emotionally from the discussion when i choose and it helps me to see things more clearly. people are amazed sometimes at the insights that come from the discussion - i can't describe it, but it's like i'm not actively thinking of what to say, it just comes out.

Last edited:
Hi Rahu,
Can you please explain a bit about what it means when NN conjuncts orcus,nessus and mars (widely) in a composite chart? Its a chart of me and someone I am currently involved with. The stellium sounds quite evil but I d be grateful if you could look at this composite when you have time. Many thanks!

P.S I have been following your posts for a while and I have read almost everything you have posted both here and on linda goodman. I have gone through all that you have written multiple times but its quite a lot for me to fully understand as English is not my first language plus there are typos everywhere...
I have actually used dictionary and made notes... :eek:

I am trying to interpret the chart with what I have learnt in your posts. All I see is bad stuff.
venus/chiron/uranus t square=bad (criticism, ups and downs) .
Sun, moon/ mercury combo square neptune=bad (deception).
Nessus conjunct node= bad (abusiveness).
Saturn/Pluto mp conjunct Jupiter= bad (selfish man?)

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 32

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82806

hi Mimica
the moon/venus midpoint is conjunct to mars so there is spontaneous affection , and the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the sun showing the loving feelings are central to the relationship.

with the moon/mars midpoint square to Uranus, independence is strong and the relationship can be very volatile also.

this is a dark period as the node transits through the natal node pluto conjunction right now

Can I ask you question please?

What we can expect from that dark period?

this can be a period of strong psychic connect but it is pre-knowledges of somber or isolated mental states. pluto is very selfish ,blindly so, and with the node there is a potential for deep fundamental changes in the two of you. pluto also brings past ;life considerations so it is possible that many of the dynamics between you are connected to other times or lives. but pluto is also the unconscious, so the danger is that the human element is lost with so much unconscious energies affecting or causing the psychological drama.

very often it is determination of a relationship as a deep and cold distance, unexplained, appears and separates.

unfortunately for the relationship the Saturn/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the node.
this bode a big change when the transiting node passes over your natal node at 6lib53 on june 15th.

Will change be good? Node can brings some kind event of destiny, I am right?

generally the composite shows you started out in September last. the relationship seems very smooth and loving and sensitive into jan 2014 when the node transits the composite pluto at 14libra12 on jan 6 2015.

at this point the node starts moving through the composite pluto/node conjunction. this would be the tie for destiny or karma to guide what is to be.

rahu

Thank you so much dear Rahu :)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82679

I'm struggling to find closure since the breakup of a long-term relationship. I adjusted the transits in this composite to reflect the date of our split.

hi maggy
ojkay long term but no marriage.
ths might be nducated by the Neptune oppositoik to juno on the ascendant axis as Neptune can weaken physical bonds and conceal real feelings. thuis is also shown by mercury square to pluto. this aspect shows there wa never complete communication ad you bought had hidden feeling that were not talked about. this aspect can bring sudden silence to conversations that get to close to these "repressed" ideas/feelings. this aspect shows a basic lack of mental intimacy.
the composite has golden rectangle with Uranus opposed to Jupiter and the moon opposed to Saturn. quite a interesting array here as these two oppositions in a composite usually bring a quick or sudden breakup as they are opposite in nature.
the satrun/moon opposition forms a tsquare with chiron. ths again is a aspect of distance and domination. this shows that you really had different personalities and likely there was often testing of each other's wills.

overall the golden triangle is very good for financial matters. it may have been that you or he served the other as a economic advisor in some way.
the chart shows a business partnership more tha a emotional partner, so my cut feeling is that he feigned emotional interest so as keep I your good graces for the financial elements or advice.

the transiting south node was conjunct juno 13aries 53 on 1/9/15 and the north node transited Neptune at 13lib05 on 1/19/15. this is the likely period when the relationship when south. if so then the causal element was that you probably started asking questions about commitment and marriage. his response was to end the relationship as he had probably earlier made commitment or marriage a possibility while all along he had no intention to marry you.

rahu

progress.gif

Thank you for your reply Rahu. Actually, I'm the one who broke off the relationship. And yes, it happened quite suddenly. He was emotionally abusive. I couldn't reason with him and finally just reached my limit. I blame myself for allowing it to go on so long. Your assessment helps. Thank you.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82676

Love my girlfriend to bits, but concerned about our number of Neptune aspects, and Mars opposite Pluto in our composite chart. Any thoughts on what to watch out for ? Also some very positive aspects.

first off the venus/sun conjunction opposed to the moon and trine to Saturn is a good pattern for a long-term relationship, the caveat is that Saturn though it brings stability can also bring boredom, so it does not guarantee commitment

the Neptune squares can either take the relationship to a higher emotional/spiritual plane... or these aspects can shows concealed feelings and infidelity. Neptune square the moon often shows hidden affairs. the square of Neptune is also associated with a active social life. so you likely hooked up in a social or "partying" situations. this aspect can show that the social whirl becomes more important than the relationship as often once one bonds with another , the party vibe slows down. hence you need to watch for the relationship becoming boring(Saturn). I have read composites that had excellent loving aspects but one partner still "played "around because the marriage had become too predictable .... and boring.

Saturn square to Jupiter is a bit of cold water on the relationship leading to marriage or serious commitment as these two planets are opposites and rarely function well in a square. too many differences of attitudes or opinions.

the mars/pluto opposition can be problematic as it shows you to bee too involved with the physical side of the relationship. this aspect is very sexual/carnal but has nearly no emotional sensitivity. it tend to indicate you are too selfish and don't realize it. if this is the case then the Neptune square may induce her to seek someone not so set in their ways, and so one to really needs responds to her emotional needs... not a strength of pluto/mars.
this aspect usually starts off very sexual and physical, but love does not sprout easily fro ths energy.
soften the sexual intensity dies down and sometime goes out completely once intimate love does not arise.
so a warning sign is here receptiveness. if she starts becoming less interested I the physical connection, then this implies she is not feeling intimate love developing. often Saturn/pluto turns from lust to celibacy.
Neptune is sextile trine to this opposition so it is [possible to make this work. but the key word is work... on your emotional intimacy.

rahu

Thanks, Rahu, very thoughtful and kind !!

Both of us feel enchanted by the connection (has a fated, soul-mate sense to it), and so was reading the Neptune as danger of illusions, unrealistic expectations with inevitable downer along the way. And
worried having read about danger of violence with Mars opposite Pluto.

The hidden affair piece may refer to my current situation. I am attached, but unhappily so. Semi-separate for the past two years and evaluating divorce (after 10 years of tough slog, multiple counselors). So was not looking when I was struck by this very compelling relationship out of the blue.

And now very torn. Do not want to let something relatively new influence how my existing relationship plays out. But at the same time miss kindness and intimacy.

So appears need to watch Neptune, Saturn/boredom, Mars-Pluto intimacy, and Saturn-Jupiter differences. Lots to work on ! Why in heck does this come bundled with Sun-Venus Opp Moon with Saturn, steamy Mars-Pluto and enchanting Neptune !!

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82934

CONFUSION-What are our relationship dynamics?

Hi moonsong7
I think it is the pluto too.
The venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to pluto. This shows the relationship will never develop beyond sex. Love and intimacy are not likely.
Then it is/was an internet hookup which can be deceptive as you only know the net persona of the other person.with net relationships , Neptune is often strong and a strong Saturn and Neptune often shows things are not as they are portrayed.
Here Saturn is conjunct Neptune in the composite and sitting on the IC. and opposed to moon/Jupiter.
Saturn/Neptune suggest a complicate relationship and one where you will not know everything.with mercury/pluto sextile/trine this opposition, the mental connection is very good as it shows both of you to be intelligent and likely well educated. there is a magnanimous spirit between you and interesting conversations are part of the joy.
Your confusion may stem from the loving and compatible mental and emotional feelings you share. especially with mars conjunct juno, you probably felt a serious romance would develop.
The mars/venjus/pluto pattern is instinctual and carnal to a fault. In spite of the signals you feel , he is only interested in an affair.

he is being totally deceptive currently,and may keep the relationship open but when the node conjuncts the ascendant in july, he or you might "officially"end this dalliance

rahu

Hello Rahu! Thank you so much for taking a look. One question for clarification.

What do you mean by node conjunct ascendant in July? By progression or transits? In the synastry or composite?

It seems you mostly focused on the composite. So is the composite more important than the synastry? For example, we have a DW Moon-BML conjunction and Venus opp Chiron in the synastry.

I do definitely feel the mental connection and sexual attraction. So there is plenty of that, I'm assuming. Actually, I'm the one who started this as a physical relationship only because of my recent end with an ex, so I may be the one deceiving him, or maybe we're both happily deceiving each other haha. The hesitation is mostly on my end because he seems to expect more and seems offended/jealous of any time I spend with others with no contact with him. Maybe my previous experiences have just made me partially numb/cynical to opening up to love again.

everything I do is based on composite charts. I have some different techniques that printed matter covers.
I see a composite as the interaction of two beings "auras". the image of two stones droped in a pond creating waves that intersect causing a third wave with it's own timing yet still a reflection of the two.

let me rephrase that.. the transiting node will be conjunct your composite ascendant.. the real importance is that Uranus is square the ascendant of the relationship.
Uranus shows an abrupt change but a change toward emotional freedom. the uranus/ascendant conjunction implies that you and he will be extremely in sync and psychic toward each other. but this is a volatile awareness .

the future can wait as you have to work with the current vibrations he is giving out

any system on analysis is valid . I choose to look at the dynamics of a relationship, not the pieces on two chess boards.

I see. That makes sense that the composite would give the overall picture of the relationship between two people.

I didn't know his birthtime before, so the AC, MC and house cusps previously were inaccurate.

This is his correct birthtime most probably. Do you see anything else that may tell the future or dynamics of this relationship? I see the north node conjunct mc and pluto conjunct dc. Do you know what this might mean?

the node at MC in a composite shows a close psychic connection but this connection may not be conscious. it does show that you affect each other on the unconscious level and often this will bring common dreams. this aspect also shows that your "will" are operating on the unconscious and may try to exert pressure on the other in dream states, though not consciously
it can also show a common interest in professions.
pluto on the descendant is not a good aspect for relationships as it shows a deep streak of unconscious selfishness. with mars/venus conjunct pluto ,this only increases the selfish dynamic. with this position there is no "we" in the chart regardless of the other aspects. this position also shows the relationship will be about domination and control. pluto does not compromise as a relationship demands, so instead often conflict and control becomes issues .
rahu
the moon is conjunct to chiron which marks you as a very intelligent person. this gives an critical mind that is quick to recognize contradictions. this can be a problem as you believe truth is more important than courtesy .i.e. you say what you think without considering the consequences. but not all people adhere to the truth as you like to.

Last edited:

sea_of_qi

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82934

pluto on the descendant is not a good aspect for relationships as it shows a deep streak of unconscious selfishness. with mars/venus conjunct pluto ,this only increases the selfish dynamic. with this position there is no "we" in the chart regardless of the other aspects. this position also shows the relationship will be about domination and control. pluto does not compromise as a relationship demands, so instead often conflict and control becomes issues .
rahu

I like the way you say it. Power struggle and crises for sure. I've been in a couple 7th house Pluto Composites and who controls who is always there. Conjunct descendant must be rough.