Neptune conjunct moon transit 😔

espi3479

anyone got any info or shared experiences here? Could this transit make me feel confused? But confused emotionally? Like sometimes i just dont know what i want in some aspects of my life right now. Its weird cause most of the time i can decide with out any hesitation at all! But lately its been so frustrating

Neptune in transit conjuncting my pisces moon lol not to mention its in pisces!

Frisiangal

Re: Neptune conjunct moon transit ��

anyone got any info or shared experiences here? Could this transit make me feel confused? But confused emotionally? Like sometimes i just dont know what i want in some aspects of my life right now. Its weird cause most of the time i can decide with out any hesitation at all! But lately its been so frustrating

Neptune in transit conjuncting my pisces moon lol not to mention its in pisces!

What you want for yourself is found in the Sun; what you need is found in Moon, and that can only be given TO you by others.

What you wrote is a good self analysis of tr. Neptune to natal Moon. Yet as it's Neptune, the effects are going to be long-lasting. What parts of your life do you sense are fading, disappearing, or are no longer of necessity to you, yet the need to cling to them rather than let go is having its effect.
How is the relationship with the female parent? A feeling of being misunderstood, set aside, loss etc.

With Pisces and its modern ruler, it's often a case of having to give up or lose everything one considered important to find that which really is.:smile:

espi3479

I feel like my relations with people are just blehh. Like my bf for instance. I dont know if i need him. I dont know if i can continue. Like i just wanna give up. I want him in a sense but i dont? Idk if that makes sense.

So my moon likely represents what i need?

espi3479

What you want for yourself is found in the Sun; what you need is found in Moon, and that can only be given TO you by others.

What you wrote is a good self analysis of tr. Neptune to natal Moon. Yet as it's Neptune, the effects are going to be long-lasting. What parts of your life do you sense are fading, disappearing, or are no longer of necessity to you, yet the need to cling to them rather than let go is having its effect.
How is the relationship with the female parent? A feeling of being misunderstood, set aside, loss etc.

With Pisces and its modern ruler, it's often a case of having to give up or lose everything one considered important to find that which really is.:smile:

Its funny that u say how is the relationship with the female parent. Because my older sister was basically my parent for like 6yrs of my life. And i havent heard from her in like two years and the other day i finally messaged her out of the blue because i was missing her

Lin

Neptune transits to the personal planets are always difficult and interesting. It would be so helpful to really answer your question would be helped by seeing your chart.
LIN

espi3479

Neptune transits to the personal planets are always difficult and interesting. It would be so helpful to really answer your question would be helped by seeing your chart.
LIN

For sure! Plus its a longer transit which has its goods and its bads ..

Neptune Rising

I'm going through this exact transit now, and its exact. Moon 6 Pisces. I also have progressed SUn conjunct the natal Moon, also exact. My relations with life are pretty bleh. Female parent is suffering, had a major stroke last year. This is heartbreaking. Also a female relative,aunt, is now sick. This upsets my mum also who already is emotional due to the effects of stroke on the brain. I feel the pain. I also feel even more misunderstood at times, forgotten and left behind. I know the reality of the situatio, but yet, the feelings are there even if they are irrational. I also am clinging onto my memories and hopes of how she/me was but starting to be forced to let it go.

Relationships with bf I realise he cannot give me what I need, I also realise how I've been mistreated in the past and am trying to put a stop to it. I feel like I am in a black hole. I've started to write about it (Moon is on cusp of 3rd house) in a diary and have a few realisations. All of those external things are bringing me sadness, grief and a sense of loss, confusions and disillusionment. It makes me think, I need to turn within, start meditating with a new focus. I've spent years doing yoga practices but the last few years have lost my meditation practice. When all avenues are lost and those are external avenues, the only place left is to turn awareness within. Easier said than done, but I'm giving it a try.

Last edited:

espi3479

I'm going through this exact transit now, and its exact. Moon 6 Pisces. I also have progressed SUn conjunct the natal Moon, also exact. My relations with life are pretty bleh. Female parent is suffering, had a major stroke last year. This is heartbreaking. Also a female relative,aunt, is now sick. This upsets my mum also who already is emotional due to the effects of stroke on the brain. I feel the pain. I also feel even more misunderstood at times, forgotten and left behind. I know the reality of the situatio, but yet, the feelings are there even if they are irrational. I also am clinging onto my memories and hopes of how she/me was but starting to be forced to let it go.

Relationships with bf I realise he cannot give me what I need, I also realise how I've been mistreated in the past and am trying to put a stop to it. I feel like I am in a black hole. I've started to write about it (Moon is on cusp of 3rd house) in a diary and have a few realisations. All of those external things are bringing me sadness, grief and a sense of loss, confusions and disillusionment. It makes me think, I need to turn within, start meditating with a new focus. I've spent years doing yoga practices but the last few years have lost my meditation practice. When all avenues are lost and those are external avenues, the only place left is to turn awareness within. Easier said than done, but I'm giving it a try.

My Moon is 6 degrees in Pisces too but in the 2nd house ! Very sad to hear what is happening with your relatives. I also feel the same with my bf. The not giving you what you need for sure. Confusion and the disilllusionment. I feel like my goals in life have been lost in the watery waves of Neptune :pinched: I guess I need to set my sights on something new to better myself. and Meditation for sure!!

Neptune Rising

My Moon is 6 degrees in Pisces too but in the 2nd house ! Very sad to hear what is happening with your relatives. I also feel the same with my bf. The not giving you what you need for sure. Confusion and the disilllusionment. I feel like my goals in life have been lost in the watery waves of Neptune :pinched: I guess I need to set my sights on something new to better myself. and Meditation for sure!!

Same degree Moon! I feel the same way with goals in life, mostly disolving. I take a bit of comfort in having faith that the goals that dissolve are not in tune with my true calling, whatever that may be.

I'm a bit dubious about the Saturn square Moon transit, its not exact this time round, but will coincide with the Neptune conjunct Moon transit. If life is bleak now, I'm wondering what it will be like when Saturn joins in. For me, Saturn is transiting in my 12th, maybe I'll just hide away for a week in a silent meditation retreat.

Last edited:

Lin

EsPI....are we going to see your chart? It's not good to speculate without seeing the actual chart. You don't really want partial answers, do you??
LIN

espi3479

Sorry theres so many asteroids in there lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 29

milkywaygirl

Just wanted to resurrect this thread as I have neptune conjunct moon right now (neptune was conjuncting my sun prior to this, that was so much fun!).

right now I'm lying in bed after having two acupuncture and one massage session in the past 24 hours.... i have extreme muscle tension in my whole body, and the tension in my neck and back is so much that i have a constant headache and stomachache.

my dreams the last few nights are full of frustration and anger on my part - two nights ago i literally woke up yelling at my mother over somethign she was doing in my dream.

i have been bursting out in tears a lot lately, it actually feels good to do so, i feel like it relieves some of the tension in my body.

food has recently become almost like a drug for me, and i keep turning to it for comfort.

i'm so frustrated by this tension and pain and i dont know what to do about it!