astrological advice needed concerning depression and suicidal tendencies

aquarianbd

dr farr

thanks a lot for ur kind advice.we would very much like to try homeopathy.but should we start it immediately??or we will have to concern good homeopaths(which there arent many in our country) first?my mom was saying that each medicine hv different impacts on different ppl??

aquarianbd

@ YENNEFER

thanks a ton for the massive energy u r spending for helping us!!!well,we can't express gratitude in any other way except for thanking over here,yet thanks dont seem enuf!!

my bro has great healing power!!when anyone is in problem,he is the agony aunt,the advisor,the shoulder to cry on(even in our family).all problems of his near and dear ones he consider as his personal and fights with great ferocity to overcome dem.frm very early of his childhood,he was the healer and the counsellor,my mother used to depend fully on him nd me too!!!but he expects others to heal his wounds as a mutual return-and plainly cant or dont want to heal himself!!!and his depressions are so confusing nd fatalistic,that by trying our best we cant heal him.we are not bestowed with such healing power as him!!

yes,his main complain is noone understands him!!!he is introvert nd deceptive!!!and yes,his values were cruelly opposed by my father at one time-but he fought back with so much vulgarity after a period that nowadays my father dont dare to disagree with anything he states!!till now he doesnt approve of our dad!!!in my opinion,this has contributed in making him more fixed in his decisions.!!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Ideally each case should be individualized by a homeopathic practitioner. However, attenuated homeopathic remedies either resonate with the individual, in which case benefic reactions occur, or they don't-in which case nothing happens.
They do not act like drugs, and not even like herbs=they are energetic informational in nature: in the vast majority of cases, there is nothing to risk in giving an apparently indicated homeopathic remedy a try.

aquarianbd

fushiafairy,

what type of spiritual practices??my bro iz of d opinion that serving humanity is serving GOD.and he is too busy serving ppl always!!

aquarianbd

@NEXUS7

yes,both of us were very much bullied by my father and uncle during our childhood!!!well,too much bullied!!!but in his adolescent years my bro fought back with extreme stubbornness and asserted his opinions strongly,doggedly and fixedly!!!now none of us can even imagine guiding him,let alone bullying!!

his social skills are extremely poor!!!he is painfully shy!!but once he gets closer to sm1,then he is passionately closer-with too much interaction nd possessiveness!!

yes,whenever he is angry,he used to punish himself(ie burning him,stop eating).but after starting therapy,he doesnt harm him any more,just withdraws himself frm everything nd everyone,escaping life!!!

what r the remedies<if any??

thanks for ur effort energy and tym.

dhundhun

@ dhundhun

lol,what are the good parts of the chart then???we don't experience anything,except his merit of course!!!!!!

he has great passion for his friends(donno love or not-that will make him gay)(btw any chance of him being gay?).such passion is seldom returned which frustrate him more.well we dont care for frnds with such selfless passion actually,not even me!!!

in some cases he is too premature!!!he understands all problems and acts with extreme caution-consoles others-protect others-but when dealing with himself-he is too too too immatured!!!

Based on chart, I assume he is born in Bangla Desh at 12:30 afternoon. Bangla Desh should be 6:00 hours ahead of GMT. Where he is living now? Some better answers could be in relocated chart.

Nexus7

Your brother may have learnt
to dig his heels in and put
barriers around himself, but
he still seems to be internalising
the abuse and still not able
to assert himself when he may need
to now!

When I get my desktop back I will take a closer look at his chart

aquarianbd

my brother,had aterrible fight with mom and left house at 2 o clock in the morn.when he was brought back home by force,he threatened of suicide!!!he is not talking to anyone in family now,refusing to go to counsellor!!

are there no remedies????

Mark

It sounds like your brother could benefit from talks with monks in a monastery. First let me say that the most common form is almost never the correct form of any religion or spiritual practice. I do not know the religion of your family, but I know that Bangladesh is roughly 80% Muslim. The common form of Islam is not true Islam. I honestly think that Muhammad would disagree with many parts of what is practiced today. It takes many years of free study and practice to come to understand the true spiritual teachings. It sounds like your brother needs that and has never been given it.

The true spiritual foundation of all humanity is much bigger than any one picture of it. No religion can be any more than just a picture of the Truth. If you have a picture of a vase, then do you have a vase or do you have a picture? In the same way, if you have a religion based on Truth, then do you have the Truth or do you have a religion? Your brother needs the ability to search for this Truth himself, without anyone beating their own ideas into his head. It seems obvious to me that your father has traumatised your brother severely. I cannot blame the child for what should be the father's responsibility.

I would recommend he travel to a monastery by himself. If anyone goes with him, it must be someone who will act as his brother; two people acting as a single unit, traveling toward the same goal, each sharing the same fate. I would suggest finding a monastery where you could talk to Buddhists and Daoists. The One God created all those men too and each is given a path to Him. Your brother needs to find this path and it seems that visiting a monastery might be the only way he can have space enough to find it.

P.S. I know it's spelled "Taoist," but I consider that to be a bad translation. There are no T's or D's in Chinese anyway.

P.P.S. I will pray for your brother to find his path to the One Father. He is not selfish for having the will that God gave him. I will pray that he be given the opportunity to find God's Peace within himself.

aquarianbd

It sounds like your brother could benefit from talks with monks in a monastery. First let me say that the most common form is almost never the correct form of any religion or spiritual practice. I do not know the religion of your family, but I know that Bangladesh is roughly 80% Muslim. The common form of Islam is not true Islam. I honestly think that Muhammad would disagree with many parts of what is practiced today. It takes many years of free study and practice to come to understand the true spiritual teachings. It sounds like your brother needs that and has never been given it.

The true spiritual foundation of all humanity is much bigger than any one picture of it. No religion can be any more than just a picture of the Truth. If you have a picture of a vase, then do you have a vase or do you have a picture? In the same way, if you have a religion based on Truth, then do you have the Truth or do you have a religion? Your brother needs the ability to search for this Truth himself, without anyone beating their own ideas into his head. It seems obvious to me that your father has traumatised your brother severely. I cannot blame the child for what should be the father's responsibility.

I would recommend he travel to a monastery by himself. If anyone goes with him, it must be someone who will act as his brother; two people acting as a single unit, traveling toward the same goal, each sharing the same fate. I would suggest finding a monastery where you could talk to Buddhists and Daoists. The One God created all those men too and each is given a path to Him. Your brother needs to find this path and it seems that visiting a monastery might be the only way he can have space enough to find it.

P.S. I know it's spelled "Taoist," but I consider that to be a bad translation. There are no T's or D's in Chinese anyway.

P.P.S. I will pray for your brother to find his path to the One Father. He is not selfish for having the will that God gave him. I will pray that he be given the opportunity to find God's Peace within himself.
well-strange that u mentioned it-my brother has a passion for Buddhism!!!he claims that the MERE religious recitations of Buddhism offer him peace!!!my mother,a staunch religious woman.is aghast at his views!!!

yes,i think he would be interested visiting a monastery,that is a very good suggestion!!lets hope that he finds solace over dere.though it will b a major task,as my mother will strictly oppose it,lol!!!

my father may have traumatized us in childhood-but today its my mother who hv violent showdowns with him.she desperately wants him to return to normal life,and cant stand him criticizing/not giving enough importance to her.she is a typical violent aries,and her moon in virgo opposed to my brother''s moon doesn't help.

btw i was thinking of two things-does his extreme depression has to do with the fact that he has jupiter(ARIES) in 12 th or mars/saturn(sag) in 8th?and do u think the way he is acting,can be the result of the karma of the whole family,instead of his??all my parent's and mine aspects all playing parts?These are the questions that pop into my head ,as a layman !!!

thanks again for ur kindness.yes,pray for him,and our family!!!we all are passing a terrible time!!!thanks to digital world,so-awaited help and sympathy,if not coming from estimated sources,are coming from u all!!!may GOD bless u!!

p.s-we r hindus btw,though my bro has complete disregard for religious customs-he believes in GOD THOUGH,BUT NOT IN RELIGIONS!!!

Mark

For my own reasons, I believe that your brother, in his previous lives, was a holy man, of sorts. He cultivated Love and Unity in himself, and developed much further than the average person can understand. You, or others in your family, may have developed similarly, but your brother is the one who is now suffering for it. He is like a rose bush, planeted underneath a deck, growing up through the boards, helplessly growing ever upward while his leaves and beautiful buds are trampled by all those who walk over him. He needs a spiritual life and cannot be satisfied with anything else. This is a good thing for him! This is the way he should be!

Your mother is doing exactly the wrong thing, as I'm sure you already see. For all of your brother's life, he has been shoved and beaten into the position that everyone else wanted for him. Many people around him have tried to make him what they wanted him to be and your brother, wiser than them all, knew that he could only find peace with God. You must help him now. He will resist unto death. It is worth it to him. He will not give up on what he knows is right. I think he is currently experiencing one of the early stages of what is called, "the long, dark night of the soul." He doesn't sound selfish to me. He sounds like a man with no options and no allies.

Those astrological placements you mentioned are descriptors that tell about these things. They aren't the driving force, but they do indicate the troubles he is having. The karma that afflicts him from a previous life is his own. The karma afflicting from this current life is joined with that of the family. It is nearly impossible to separate the karma of people who live together. The more interaction there is between people, the more opportunity there is to build new karma. So, the karma effecting him is a mixture of his own from the past, his own from the present, and the family's karma built in the present.

If he can spend some time around a group of people who are selfless, loving, caring, humble, and happy (like those in a monastery), he will become an entirely different person. He will become who he was supposed to be. I will continue to pray and keep him in my thoughts.

Yennefer

I find it very telling that his progressed MC is currently at 29.59 Aquarius, just about to change sign to Pisces and describing his need to change his life direction. His North node is in Pisces too so changing focus to Pisces themes will help him immensely. I agree with Mark that spending some time in monastery or the like is just what he seems to need right now.

Also note transiting Uranus and Jupiter transiting over his North node, he is just now shaken, called and given opportunity to pursue his path to further spiritual development. Transiting North node will touch his natal Uranus (MC ruler) in near future, further indication of it. Transiting Pluto will also conjunct natal Neptune (North node ruler), some major transformation related to his path.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_25_aqua_brother_tr_prog.gif
    astro_245gw_25_aqua_brother_tr_prog.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 19

aquarianbd

hey

i m really sorry...i havent signed in for a while-was tooooooo bz

for now everything is alrite-my bro again attempteed suicide9drank kerosene) which softened my mother and mother's softness softened my bro who has promised to go to university agn after d holidays-so for now we r happy!!!(i m not particularly that much happy as my examz hv already started).

i really donno how to thank u all.undoubtedly many of u prayed for my bro which saved his lyf this tym too as well as changing the environment!!!!well i can only thank u,and pray that ur good karma b always wid u.thankssssssssss thanksssssssss thankssssssssssssssssss to everyone ........i m specially indebted to 2 of u...but dont wanna mention namez-only thankz!!

Yennefer

Hi, I am glad that things seem to be getting better with your brother.:happy:
Best wishes for the new year to you and your family!

simplyinsight

Aqua,... see,... a lot of what you're telling me, just burns me inside... and I am resisting writing a very angry post. I cannot be angry with people who don't see things that are in front of them, but... I gotta be straight-forward here... get a clue, before it's too late, my dear Aqua... seriously, man,... if you love your brother, you HAVE to get a clue in this picture. Please hear me out!!!!

Everyone has made really good suggestions, so I don't want to over-shadow or down-play what anyone has said, and I apologize if it HAS been said, because a few that I've browsed through actually did say a few points I want to make here... but...... I'm sorry, but I don't feel that something like 6 times attempting suicide is just "over with"... so I thought I'd put my two cents in for what it's worth. It doesn't just "end" because you go to college. In fact, if the true problems that exist aren't really examined in full light and he doesn't understand what really went on (whether it was a chemical imbalance or what it was...), that **** will just morph itself into something else and become some OTHER kind of dangerous activity.

Here's what I am seeing though, and pardon if it's been said, I was browsing through others' posts and a lot of people here seemed to take sympathy on the fellow. Of course, anyone who is successful with suicide, doesn't "leave" this Earth relatively soon in my experience, but that's just because I've had (or rather, my mother's had) experiences with suicides before in her past (we never truly "die"). Or, so my belief goes... but anyway... first-hand experience is all I'm saying, says that we don't really die, it just becomes obviously a lot more difficult to communicate vis-a-vis the physical world that we are now living in.

I'm seeing a completely disorganized family set-up that happened to not fit for his needs as a true intuitive. This guy's smart. Your brother is not some idiot. Anyone with a Sun unaspected (especially in the 9th House) is EXTREMELY talented and very misfit in this world. He knows what he's doing. He knows that this gets him attention. Whether he admits it or not, he is a rather smart player here. I honestly do not feel he would ever commit suicide. He would probably rather die of unusual causes, but I do not feel this is a suicidal situation ---- Saturn-Uranus in 8th.

Anyone with Venus-Mars Square in their Natal Chart usually have some kind of awkward social behavior, or they have a different sexual appetite than most (usually more pronounced, especially for males which tends to show up with quite a passionate, un-ending need for belonging and being with others, male OR female.... with females who have this alignment, they usually get sort of passionate in their own way, but basically both sexes can't readily sort out their male-female differences within themselves... as we are all made up of both male and female parts...) There is a lot to be said of that alignment alone. So, homosexuality is far from the question - it's "sexuality" PERIOD that is the issue, in my humble opinion. That "dynamic" is something that stays with us when we have that alignment in this lifetime's natal chart....... we can work with that and turn it into positive passion for life and living it and doing what we love and accepting our conflictual male-female parts. We need to be able to feel loved and accepted and the Venus-Mars Square tends to create conflict in how to express love and receive it. So, right there, says a lot.

Clairvoyantly when I look at his chart, I see a mother holding a stick at him, a wooden stick, like she's ready to beat him down... which to me represents his feelings of vulnerability and feeling threatened ---- WHETHER OR NOT this is "true" or "not true" that she is abusive towards him, there is some obvious antimosity and pain/struggle there between them two, and your brother might feel a little defensive with her from the get-go... he perhaps ALSO has, some antimosity towards her in particular because he did not feel protected (Moon in Pisces with a Square to Mars suggests he was vulnerable and abused and his mother was not there to protect him).... and by the way, the mother needs to see a psychologist as well, just as much as he does, I hope your psychologist-friend suggested this at the very least, just for her OWN peace of mind. Because, this isn't just a "my brother has a problem"... This doesn't "start" with just him, or her, or you or any of the immediate family. This stuff is trace-able down back YEARS and years... so, playing the blame game will help no one here.... you ALL should see a family psychologist TOGETHER and SEPERATELY. Plus, I think it would help your brother to know that YOU ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.... that you all are working towards becoming a more loving and understanding family of one another. Unless you have a serious chemical imbalance, these things just don't grow on trees, so I feel your brother is right there at that point. I might see a personality disorder with someone who has like a Sun Opposing Neptune or Sun Opposing Mars/Pluto Conjunction.... but nothing here says that....

*Note: I'm not saying all who have those alignments have a personality disorder... plus, I'm not certified for Clinical Psychology in any way... it's just been my experience that those with diagnosed personality disorders, HAVE those alignments....... equally they are quite unique in the world and gifted in comparison to other folks though...*

("These things, that grow on trees" referring to "the bouts of anger and depression and suicide attempts"...) What would help is to see it for what it is-- he (like a couple here have said) needs to want to change on his own and develop his own sense of confidence.

But, I suggest not to leave the family out of the picture in this situation. I apologize if I seem way off, but I just feel strongly about this. I get the vibe that all the blame and attention is being placed on the brother here, and I don't feel that's right... I really don't. Call me all wet, but I don't think it's a good thing to do. And, it certainly doesn't just "become a happy family" out of nowhere. That's ridiculous talk...

But, do as ye will.

- SimplyInsight