What part of your chart brings you into Astrology?

MSO

I know there's a thread for how you got into it, but what part of your chart is responsible for it?

Personally, I think its my Pisces moon in House VIII.

:innocent:

dr. farr

For me, I think Uranus (most elevated planet in my natal chart) posited in Cancer in the 11th house (Uranus in Cancer also accounts for my unusual-perhaps eccentric?-ideas in my conection with fields like astrology and homeopathic medicine)

Feature

hm, for me i think it would be my Sag Uranus in the first house, with Sag rising.

though plutonian scorpios are also said to be interested in new age ideologies, occult and mysticism, so it could easily be that.

MSO

hm, for me i think it would be my Sag Uranus in the first house, with Sag rising.

though plutonian scorpios are also said to be interested in new age ideologies, occult and mysticism, so it could easily be that.

I got Pluto in Scorpio too, but that'd mean there'd be a whole generation of people into astrology, since Pluto's orbit is so slow.

Saturnian

Hm...I could say Scorpio Moon and Jupiter(obviously)
And of course aspects to the Neptune and Uranus between the Sun and Moon.
I believe that Mars in the 12th could also be responsible for it...It might be on the cusp of the 1st house,but I am very sure that I can feel it's inward energy more the way it is descriped in the 12th.

Feature

I got Pluto in Scorpio too, but that'd mean there'd be a whole generation of people into astrology, since Pluto's orbit is so slow.
not necessarily. outer planets are used as generalizations, so while a group of people may share a certain trait, that doesn't mean everyone will. also, the degree in which people would like astrology would vary. some would certainly be more casual fans while others would be hardcore.

That's like saying all cancer suns love their family. It is not always the case. :joyful:

MSO

not necessarily. outer planets are used as generalizations, so while a group of people may share a certain trait, that doesn't mean everyone will. also, the degree in which people would like astrology would vary. some would certainly be more casual fans while others would be hardcore.

That's like saying all cancer suns love their family. It is not always the case. :joyful:

So when exactly would Pluto affect more? When its in Aries?

Mist Knacker

Uranus and Jupiter are in predominant positions in my chart.

I think the placement of Uranus in my chart plays a role in my interest in astrology.

In my chart, Uranus is in Sagittarius and is:
-trine my Moon in Aries, ruler of the 11th House in the 8th House
-sesquiquadrate Mercury in Aries in the 8th house at less than 1/4 degree orb
-parallel Jupiter
-parallel Neptune
-conjunct the IC from the 3rd House
-conjunct the Jupiter/Saturn midpoint
-conjunct the Mars/Neptune midpoint

Neptune and Jupiter are in Capricorn in the 4th House, and Saturn and Mars are in Scorpio in the 3rd House.

Yennefer

- Venus in Aquarius in 3rd trine Saturn, Pluto and Mars in Libra in 10/11th
- Uranus (Sag) conj. ASC (Scorpio)
- Mercury in Pisces conj. IC
- Sun trine Uranus
- Jupiter in Scorpio in 11th

Flowergirl

I'm not sure what to say on what part of MY chart but it started with my mum complaining about her Leo sun sign and how she can't relate to it. I started reading this forum and figured out she's a Cancer moon and Taurus Asc. Now she relates. :tongue:

For a year I had my birth time wrong and thought I was a double Pisces. Now that I've discovered my Aquarius Asc things make sense so much more. I've discovered some aspects of myself that's been hidden and un-understood for too long. :whistling:

all ends well I suppose