Will He Be With Her?

FleetingDasein

I asked this question roughly a month ago. I didn't give it much thought until now.

Q: Will He Be With Her?

He is the Sun, and She is Saturn. The Sun is found in the 7th house indicating the Querent is very interested in developing a relationship with the Quesited. The Sun is in Saturn's domicile. Saturn likes the Sun. Sun wants to be with Saturn. It's not beneficial for the Sun to be with Saturn since Aquarius is the Sun's detriment.

Sun is about to change signs, Saturn is retrograde. Delays, change of heart.

There are no aspects between significators. The Moon is in fall. Venus, the general co-significator of the Quesited, is in detriment. The only aspect that would give a yes would be the Moon's applying sextile to Saturn, and a future square to the Sun.

Is that sextile enough to guarantee a yes when the moon is in fall?

Help is very much appreciated.

Attachments

• gagaga.gif
    gagaga.gif
    41.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

FleetingDasein

Olivia,

I asked the question. He's not a friend so I wouldn't feel comfortable giving him the 11th house. That's why I thought of keeping it simple, removing myself from the picture, and assign him the ascendant and giving her the 7th.

You're right, there's possibility. I'm just puzzled by the moon being in fall, and how this relates to the question.

FleetingDasein

I'm sorry for not being very clear about this. This is question I asked about an ex-boyfriend of mine who I recently came in contact with. He told me there is this girl he likes and I was wondering whether they would get together. So I decided to cast a chat to see what would happen between them. She doesn't know me.

I don't intend to share the outcome with him. I think I asked out of curiousity, and posted because I wanted to know how to interpret the moon in fall, applying to one of the cosignificators. From the receptions, it appears that they like each other, but the rest seems to indicate that it's not gonna be easy for them to get together.

What to make of the weakened Moon, co significator for the querent, applying to Saturn?

Last edited:

RayAustin

Olivia said:
Difficulties ensue, but at least with a square we can see some connection between the two people - which is better than none in a 'get together' question.

I'm still not sure who's who in this chart, though.

True but if there aren't any other positive testimonies then the chart can also be saying no.

Ray

cassanra

I have read several things indicating that it is often that the reader should take themselves out of the chart so I feel you are on target using her as sun and him as Saturn.
She is also moon. I have read too that the stronger planet increases its testimony. In this case, and interestingly enough, both the sun and the moon are weak by Election Helper at -4 in strength. So the sextile and square are very weak. I would say 'maybe' with a very weak maybe but maybe too many aggravations.

RayAustin

I would agree with just taking the asker out of the chart in this case.

Sextiles can be a yes, showing that the asker will have to do work--especially as the applying planet, so the sextile says there is a possibility of having something, as long as he actively pursues it, if she is Venus, she probably has feelings for him but does not show it .. (not being seen by the ascendant), or moon for that matter, and weak standing from the Sun. So I say a maybe, the quesited is showing very mixed reception as far as love is concerned. Depends on the actions of the parties involved.

Ray

FleetingDasein

Thank you for all the replies.

Cassandra, I agree. Even the sextile is very weak. Moon is in fall. It doesn't seem like it's gonna be very easy for them to come together, regardless of the fact that they might like each other.

I guess sometimes you can't get a clear answer on some questions. I'm satisfied with a maybe. It does seem to depend on the Querent. I'll be updating as soon as I hear more about this.

Thanks again!