Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:08 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Neptune Sun Aspects

What do you guys think about this aspect?? Any personal stories? I think it's so interesting!

Here's like a list of things with people who have this aspect
- Extreme sensitivity
- Creative, Musical, and Idealistic
- Delusional sense of self
- Lack of boundaries
- Weak or vulnerable looking--both emotionally and physically
- Attention seeking
- Has fantasies of living the perfect life
- Loves fantasy, awe, art, glamour, and perfection
- Lazy and cannot handle the real world
- Makes themselves a victim/acts like a victim

These people tend to give off a borderline personality disorder feel, too.

Anyway, the coolest thing happened to me today... So there's this kid in my class who's super sensitive. When he's called on in class and gets a question wrong he takes it super seriously and sometimes cries; this is in high school btw. He's extremely vulnerable and easy to take advantage of, from what I've noticed. He's also this person that gives off this, "feel bad for me please." He would come to school and cough so loudly every class, almost like he was expecting someone to say something, and of course someone did. But LOL like really. He wasn't even that sick. He may as well have shoved a spoon down his throat.

I randomly heard him say what his birthday was today, and so I pulled up his chart; I didn't know the house placements, but it was so fascinating when I found out he had Neptune Square Sun exactly--a zero degree orb!! I remember thinking multiple times before, "This kid has to have a Neptune aspect or some **** because he's way sensitive and "creative" and vulnerable. Especially when I was reading about this aspect, I thought of myself of course, and then he randomly came to mind.

I can relate to him with this Neptune aspect. I have a Neptune personality too. My Neptune is in my first house and opposes my sun with an orb of 2 degrees. My Sun is in the 7th House and he is a Libra-Scorpio. I like saw myself in him, but I don't cry when I get a question wrong LOL.

Just thought it was so cool that I guessed this aspect in his chart! Things like this make me believe in astrology whole heartedly.

__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
blindowl (05-18-2016), katydid (05-13-2016)
  #2  
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Kitchy Kitchy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Wild Wild West
Posts: 2,097
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

I have a sun-neptune square 7th to 4th.

Some things you listed, I resonate to ~ others, not so much.

I'll say one thing - which seems to fit the bill for all sun-neptune folks I've known or read charts for -

Sun Neptune folks get lied to - easily - they struggle with believing the lies that people tell them and in turn question their own perspective and reality. When they do, they find those around them telling them they are confused or befuddled, missing something. Because they want to believe the best in others and when truths are revealed, the Sun Neptune person becomes crestfallen and they blame themselves for being unrealistic or not seeing, knowing, acknowledging that they should have seen it all along - which they did, but failed to accept, because Sun doesn't like to be seen as stupid or duped.

Intuition is sharp amongst all of us - but we often fail to protect our own well being at the sacrifice of others, even when we know we are doing that.

We are good "marks" for con-artists, manipulators, liars and general n'eer do wells, because we would rather suffer than confront someone else's suffering harshly, even though we know what we're dealing with on the deepest of levels.

The ocean/water/maritime gives us energy and refuge. Reminds us of how small our lives are in the bigger scheme of things. We find strength in knowing that life, like the tides and storms, come and go and that we have and can whether the tides.

We tend to spend our entire lives in attempts to resolve the lies and mistruths of those who have hurt us - and even so, we can't help feel sorry or sympathy for them.

It's important for Sun-Neptune folks to surround themselves with mates/friends/associates who are earth or fire signs, generally - because we find form in them (like mud or steam - at least we can see it).

The worst a Sun-Neptune person can do in life is hook up with other Neptunian folks - instant downfall. Seek higher ground on earth always.

Last edited by Kitchy; 05-13-2016 at 05:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-13-2016), blindowl (05-18-2016), SirHorns (06-26-2016)
  #3  
Unread 05-13-2016, 06:56 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
I have a sun-neptune square 7th to 4th.

Some things you listed, I resonate to ~ others, not so much.

I'll say one thing - which seems to fit the bill for all sun-neptune folks I've known or read charts for -

Sun Neptune folks get lied to - easily - they struggle with believing the lies that people tell them and in turn question their own perspective and reality. When they do, they find those around them telling them they are confused or befuddled, missing something. Because they want to believe the best in others and when truths are revealed, the Sun Neptune person becomes crestfallen and they blame themselves for being unrealistic or not seeing, knowing, acknowledging that they should have seen it all along - which they did, but failed to accept, because Sun doesn't like to be seen as stupid or duped.

Intuition is sharp amongst all of us - but we often fail to protect our own well being at the sacrifice of others, even when we know we are doing that.

We are good "marks" for con-artists, manipulators, liars and general n'eer do wells, because we would rather suffer than confront someone else's suffering harshly, even though we know what we're dealing with on the deepest of levels.

The ocean/water/maritime gives us energy and refuge. Reminds us of how small our lives are in the bigger scheme of things. We find strength in knowing that life, like the tides and storms, come and go and that we have and can whether the tides.

We tend to spend our entire lives in attempts to resolve the lies and mistruths of those who have hurt us - and even so, we can't help feel sorry or sympathy for them.

It's important for Sun-Neptune folks to surround themselves with mates/friends/associates who are earth or fire signs, generally - because we find form in them (like mud or steam - at least we can see it).

The worst a Sun-Neptune person can do in life is hook up with other Neptunian folks - instant downfall. Seek higher ground on earth always.
Love it. 10/10 Couldn't have explained it better myself; literally describes neptune-sun.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-13-2016, 08:36 PM
graay ghost's Avatar
graay ghost graay ghost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,480
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

This doesn't sound very true, or must only be true for sun square Neptune.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graay ghost For This Useful Post:
Jaded (05-18-2016), TheFish (05-13-2016)
  #5  
Unread 05-13-2016, 09:13 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
This doesn't sound very true, or must only be true for sun square Neptune.
Well which part?
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-13-2016, 09:23 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
This doesn't sound very true, or must only be true for sun square Neptune.
And you didn't add me as a friend ):
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-13-2016, 10:57 PM
Kitchy Kitchy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Wild Wild West
Posts: 2,097
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
This doesn't sound very true, or must only be true for sun square Neptune.
Sun Neptune squares / oppositions mainly GG.

The poor conjunct/trine folks have it much worse because they don't have the ability to recognize it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-14-2016)
  #8  
Unread 05-13-2016, 10:58 PM
graay ghost's Avatar
graay ghost graay ghost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,480
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Sun Neptune squares / oppositions mainly GG.

The poor conjunct/trine folks have it much worse because they don't have the ability to recognize it.
Squares and oppositions are different, though.

(I also have a feeling that if what you say is true, I would not be dragged around as a living ******** detector so much).
__________________
Reading a chart (or tea leaves or chicken entrails or whathaveyou) is a very different act than reading a book. When someone reads a book, the author had a particular intent that the reader is supposed to pick up on. The main message you get from reading stars is "neener neener" because otherwise they would have made themselves easier to read.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to graay ghost For This Useful Post:
Jaded (05-18-2016)
  #9  
Unread 05-13-2016, 11:27 PM
Kitchy Kitchy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Wild Wild West
Posts: 2,097
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

?

not sure where you are coming from -

neptune sun, any combo,has full and total ability - immediately accessible instinct, in itself, to know lies, red flags, b.s., etc., but as i said - they don't want to believe it, so they choose to ignore it or minimize it or downplay it, or to accept it.

i am talking about a sign combo here - not a chart as whole.

squares and oppositions give awareness - even though it causes conflict or uncertainty, they are aware of the friction, the trouble. the conjuncts and trines are not as aware of these problems - because the energies are more integrated and whole.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-14-2016)
  #10  
Unread 05-15-2016, 05:53 PM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,233
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
What do you guys think about this aspect?? Any personal stories? I think it's so interesting!

Here's like a list of things with people who have this aspect
- Extreme sensitivity
- Creative, Musical, and Idealistic
- Delusional sense of self
- Lack of boundaries
- Weak or vulnerable looking--both emotionally and physically

- Attention seeking
- Has fantasies of living the perfect life
- Loves fantasy, awe, art, glamour, and perfection
- Lazy and cannot handle the real world
- Makes themselves a victim/acts like a victim

These people tend to give off a borderline personality disorder feel, too.
Borderline personality feel? How so?

My ex-fiance was Sun in 1st opposite Neptune in 7th, within 1 degree. The bolded applies to him. He was also Moon conjunct Jupiter in Pisces so I'm sure that's part of it also. With his Neptune being in the 7th, he saw the good in everyone and I felt like I had to be the realistic one and check for those who would try to use him due to his kindness. For a 1st house Sun, he was completely lacking in self-confidence and would not make important decisions without a partner. Of course he idealized me to the max, and I thought that one day I would fall from grace but to this day have not.

I had a boyfriend years ago with the square. Lazy, yes, and into drugs because he wanted to experience things beyond this world.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-15-2016)
  #11  
Unread 05-15-2016, 06:10 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Borderline personality feel? How so?

My ex-fiance was Sun in 1st opposite Neptune in 7th, within 1 degree. The bolded applies to him. He was also Moon conjunct Jupiter in Pisces so I'm sure that's part of it also. With his Neptune being in the 7th, he saw the good in everyone and I felt like I had to be the realistic one and check for those who would try to use him due to his kindness. For a 1st house Sun, he was completely lacking in self-confidence and would not make important decisions without a partner. Of course he idealized me to the max, and I thought that one day I would fall from grace but to this day have not.

I had a boyfriend years ago with the square. Lazy, yes, and into drugs because he wanted to experience things beyond this world.
They're just a list of ideas, from what I've noticed. Idk how it's borderline really; just feels like it lol.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-15-2016, 07:12 PM
graay ghost's Avatar
graay ghost graay ghost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
They're just a list of ideas, from what I've noticed. Idk how it's borderline really; just feels like it lol.
Considering the stigma of BPD, I would not consider that a term to use lightly.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-15-2016, 07:22 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
Considering the stigma of BPD, I would not consider that a term to use lightly.
I can use it however I want; I don't really need your input.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-15-2016, 07:39 PM
duenderoja's Avatar
duenderoja duenderoja is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
This doesn't sound very true, or must only be true for sun square Neptune.
I agree. I will add more once I have read everyone's input. I believe it is the square that is throwing us off.

I have Sun conjunct Neptune 3 orb in the 3rd house.

My characteristics:

Lazy
Creative
Delusional sense of ability (not self)
Sensitive
An awesome intuition

I find myself putting great importance on some dreams, which is something a non-Neptunian would not do. I can spot cons and have saved my friends many times from them. I suppose that is due to my intuition, and the fact that my Sun also aspects Pluto and Saturn by sextile.

Last edited by duenderoja; 05-15-2016 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-15-2016, 07:44 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Great. Here we go; everyone's going to disagree with me.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-15-2016, 07:49 PM
duenderoja's Avatar
duenderoja duenderoja is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Great. Here we go; everyone's going to disagree with me.
Have you ever heard of discussions? Must everyone agree with you?

Just accept the fact that what you said has offended some people because it was not correct for them.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 05-15-2016, 07:53 PM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,233
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

AppLeo,

It's okay. Aspects work within the whole chart, so some parts of descriptions will not apply. If someone has a chart full of air and earth, with Mars in Cap Rising, like my drug-loving ex, they probably won't be so sensitive or living in fantasy even though the essence of the aspect remains.

It's fine, and expected, for people to disagree with some parts because no one is defined by an aspect.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-15-2016)
  #18  
Unread 05-15-2016, 07:57 PM
graay ghost's Avatar
graay ghost graay ghost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I can use it however I want; I don't really need your input.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I understand you are quite young, but by posting this on a public forum, you are inviting other people's input.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to graay ghost For This Useful Post:
Jaded (05-19-2016)
  #19  
Unread 05-15-2016, 08:07 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I understand you are quite young, but by posting this on a public forum, you are inviting other people's input.
Yeah.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 05-15-2016, 08:11 PM
Kitchy Kitchy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Wild Wild West
Posts: 2,097
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Gray Ghost -

Perhaps you can share your experience of sun-neptune aspects in ways of sharing rather than one-liner criticisms of those who are sharing theirs?

There is never a right-wrong when it comes to sun-neptune matters - it is all veiled by one's perceptions of self / others and the uncertainy of 'is this really the truth or am I confused or wrong?'

I will venture to say that anyone with a natal sun-neptune aspect has this issue ongoing in their daily realities.

Offense can be taken by all of us where no offense is meant by others. It is usually our means of protecting ourselves from our own uncertainties and unwillingness to face the harsh realities of having to make determinations. Not our strong point - taking stands when we think we might be wrong or right but aren't sure.

Misunderstandings are often nothing more than our "filters" being clogged with particles of truth and untruth that we've yet to sift out.

If we are interested in in unclogging the filters, which many of us spend a lifetime doing, it is of no assistance to deny that they might be clogged.

Peace Fingers.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-15-2016)
  #21  
Unread 05-15-2016, 08:17 PM
graay ghost's Avatar
graay ghost graay ghost is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,480
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Gray Ghost -

Perhaps you can share your experience of sun-neptune aspects in ways of sharing rather than one-liner criticisms of those who are sharing theirs?

There is never a right-wrong when it comes to sun-neptune matters - it is all veiled by one's perceptions of self / others and the uncertainy of 'is this really the truth or am I confused or wrong?'

I will venture to say that anyone with a natal sun-neptune aspect has this issue ongoing in their daily realities.

Offense can be taken by all of us where no offense is meant by others. It is usually our means of protecting ourselves from our own uncertainties and unwillingness to face the harsh realities of having to make determinations. Not our strong point - taking stands when we think we might be wrong or right but aren't sure.

Misunderstandings are often nothing more than our "filters" being clogged with particles of truth and untruth that we've yet to sift out.

If we are interested in in unclogging the filters, which many of us spend a lifetime doing, it is of no assistance to deny that they might be clogged.

Peace Fingers.
Okay, fine. Opposition with an orb of 4 degrees, so probably not as strong as you guys.

If we are going to throw around mental illnesses I strongly suspect I have OCD. This is not something I say lightly and I would not consider OCD to be a disorder of "unwillingness to face harsh realities." I'd say it's rather a distortion in the opposite direction.

The idea that this is a "drug aspect" is incredibly bewildering to me. Anything past acetominaphen and antibiotics just don't seem to work on me. I start out as "I feel terrible" to "I feel terrible AND I need a nap." I mean, my pediatrician prescribed me benzos. They did nothing.
__________________
Reading a chart (or tea leaves or chicken entrails or whathaveyou) is a very different act than reading a book. When someone reads a book, the author had a particular intent that the reader is supposed to pick up on. The main message you get from reading stars is "neener neener" because otherwise they would have made themselves easier to read.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 05-17-2016, 09:23 PM
hwat hwat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 39
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

I have Sun in 5th square Neptune in 2nd and it's one of my most obvious aspects, imo. I'm very lazy, delusional, and am an escapist, among almost everything else listed here. There are positive things, too, like I can be creative and stuff but this is the first aspect of my chart I'd trade for almost anything else..

My dad also has it, not sure of the house placements but he was in a punk band and ended up being a drug dealer and in and out of prison his whole life, so there's that.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hwat For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-17-2016), blindowl (05-18-2016), Kitchy (05-17-2016)
  #23  
Unread 05-17-2016, 09:35 PM
Kitchy Kitchy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Wild Wild West
Posts: 2,097
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

ditto, hwat -
my father was an alcoholic and a bookie and spent a lot of time in the can and he was gone from our home before I was 3 yrs old. ( Neptune in 4th squaring my Sun). my mom remarried when I was 7 - an ex con - who was back in prison a year after they married.

it is pretty typical that our sense of self is defined early by the n'eer do wells that we are raised with or around. i grew up in a housing project in L.A. and there were lots of formative crooks, addicts, dealers and misfits who I learned about life from...and found it not so unusual or uncomfortable.

my husband grew up in a beach community, fairly affluent, and ended up spending 11 years in prison in his early adult years for drug dealing - he was a big time dealer in L.A. in the 80's.

we met and married more than twenty years after he was released - and even though he's an upstanding citizen now - good job, resources and property - he still has a past, and he still has the way of knowing all that underhanded stuff, same as I grew up with - my sister was a big dealer in the 60's and 70's but she has always been made of teflon. some of her friends/colleagues were downright unsavory, and often part of my daily upbringing.

i also wanted to add - to those who read my initial thoughts on this combo - and for some reason I always seem to forget to mention that I also have a Merc-Neptune square from same houses - so my perceptions of this topic might be a bit skewed.

however, it's taken me a long long time of 55 years and still counting, to come to grips with the sneaky ways that Neptune operates in my life and thinking, usually through relationships/close friendships and one-sided agreements with others who seem to fall short on their end, more often than i do - but i have a strong Jup-Sat conjunct in Cap - so that is my merciful leveler. Venus in Pisces doesn't help sometimes, but it does aid in that forgiving tolerance that keeps me humble in times needed most.

Last edited by Kitchy; 05-17-2016 at 09:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
hwat (05-24-2016), sibylline (05-19-2016), TheFish (05-17-2016)
  #24  
Unread 05-18-2016, 08:52 PM
blindowl blindowl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 24
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

I have read somewhere the word "chameleon" associated with aspects involving these two planets.. No experience with the square, but I dare to say it is a pretty effective term to use when describing the conjunction. So a good filtering algorithm for choosing the right people and the right environment in which to live in can be nice imo. This aspect can be also challenging on the path of self discovery, because along with self-doubt there is a tendency to give too much space to opinions of other people around us insted of our (fuzzy) own, and this can lead to a great confusional loop.

When we can see objectively (and maybe are not involved in a situation) there can be a lot a diplomacy and compassion.
When objectivity is not an option, the frustration for not perceiving ourselves clearly can build up and if other strong emotional aspects are present it can contribute to make your blood a bit "spicy".

Slightly OT:
Most of the personality traits mentioned here describe pretty well the Type number 4 of the Enneagram, which is often associated with BPD.

I am thinking the word "drug" can be a bit of a scam: there is plenty of things not labeled as "drugs" that can be almost addictive as "official" drugs. Since we all have Neptune in our charts, there is a potential "junkie" in all of us (I know, this can be generalized to everything).

Last edited by blindowl; 05-18-2016 at 09:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blindowl For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-18-2016)
  #25  
Unread 05-18-2016, 08:55 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: Neptune Sun Aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindowl View Post
I have read somewhere the word "chameleon" associated with aspects involving these two planets.. No experience with the square, but I dare to say it is a pretty effective term to use when describing the conjunction. So a good filtering algorithm for choosing the right people and the right environment in which to live in can be nice imo. This aspect can be also challenging on the path of self discovery, because along with self-doubt there is a tendency to give too much space to opinions of other people around us insted of our (fuzzy) own, and this can lead to a great confusional loop.

When we can see objectively (and maybe are not involved in a situation) there can be a lot a diplomacy and compassion.
When objectivity is not an option, the frustration for not perceiving ourselves clearly can build up and if other strong emotional aspects are present it can contribute to make your blood a bit "spicy".

Slightly OT:
Most of the personality traits mentioned here describe pretty well the Type number 4 of the Enneagram, which is often associated with BPD.

I am thinking the word "drug" can be a bit of a scam: there is plenty of things not labeled as "drugs" that can almost addictive as "official" drugs. Since we all have Neptune in our charts, there is a potential "junkie" in all of us (I know, this can be generalized to everything).
OMG YOU FOLLOW ENNEAGRAMS?? I got a 5w4 on my enneagram!! That's so cool because like I said before, I have Neptune opposite Sun. The 4 is like the melancholic what is my identity dilemma--super cool.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
blindowl (05-18-2016)
Reply

Tags
aspects, neptune, sunny

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.