NEED CAREER HELP - Laid Off and Lost

Hello,

I posted this same question/thread in the "Read My Chart" forum, but found this and posting it here as well since it's dealing with my career. So, here goes....

First off, thank you for taking time out to read this thread. I am brand new to this site as well as to astrology. I read my horoscope religiously but I know nothing about reading or interpreting my chart (chart attached as JPEG). I've checked out Astro.com's "Astro Click Portrait" page for general interpretations, however I was hoping to gain more insight about my chart, specifically regarding my career.

My birthday was on 3/23, which was also a lunar eclipse. I just got laid off due last Thursday to the company's business reasons/needs (I was also hired by them 4 months ago and they moved me out of state for the job, so this news was a BIG shock) so it's safe to say that I've felt this eclipse tremendously. For reference, I work in Advertising as an Account Supervisor (we are the main point of contact for our clients, so spend most of my day managing process and people to ensure the clients needs and expectations are met/managed). I'd also like to note that I left my previous job for this recent job because I was having trouble succeeding and was just struggling overall on the account I was working on there. Needless to say, I was extremely unhappy thus I thought this new job was the change I was looking for. Unfortunately, 4 months later, that does not seem to be the case. I'm trying to stay positive, but this incident has left me thinking that I should change my career path altogether because I apparently just suck at this job (sorry, doing a bit of self-loathing here). I always knew this job was never my passion and was "just a job," so I'm trying to take this as a growing opportunity. But, coupled with the fact that I have no idea what my "calling" is and fear of starting all over with barely any money, I feel extremely embarrassed, lost, and defeated at the moment.

I tried writing down what I like to do (i.e., taking pictures, traveling, reading, writing, planning trips/experiences, helping people/animals/environment), but to me these seem like they are just generic interests/hobbies that I don't particularly excel in so I'm not really sure which direction to go in. With that said, any insights to my chart about my career (what the future holds, what my strengths are) or anything else you find interesting would be greatly appreciated.

Understand that I will probably get a more detailed report about my future from an astrologer for a fee, which I am definitely interested in. However, I am unfamiliar with who is reputable and "good" so if you have any recommendations or referrals, that would be fantastic. I will also look in the recommendations forum, as well.

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 23

ukdesifem

Hi,

I think you need to work in an environment that is people-centred.

Off the bat, I'd say it needs to be creatively-based, and based on helping and giving support to the public (tn in 5th/Moon in Cancer in 6th).

You also have Pluto conjunct Saturn in 9th house, and 10th/11th house planets. Plus 2nd/3rd house planets.

There are several professions to cite, but off the bat I think investment, teaching, education, anything where you are advising others, helping others, and using the 3rd/10th/9th/11th house energies.