Dental work today!

autumnleaf

I'm to go to the dentist today at 2pm MST. I can't seem to get a horary chart done this morning. Is there anyone who can help me with this chart and if they see any "foreboding" aspects to my having dental work done between 2 and 4 pm today??

I don't even know what I would look for since I've never done one of these for a dental appointment. Any help is greatly appreciated. The time I'm asking this question is 2:31 am, Thursday, March 6.

Appointment is @:
2pm MST
Phoenix, AZ

Lulu-B

Hey I know that is kinda late and I have never done Horary, but Saturn rules bones and the teeth. Maybe 6th house. there is also an Arabic Part for Catastrophy. I am sure if you look online you can find the formula for it. Hey, in my asteroid enyclopedia if I look up dentists it gives me couple of asteroids associated with dentists. Maybe you can look to seee where they are in a chart. Otomo, asteroid #3911 was named after an astronomer and dentist. Then there is another one with the same deal, named after an astronomer/dentist named Koyo, #5591. I know it sounds weird to try the placement of these, but I am LOVIN' the asteroids right now. They go soooo much deeper into the chart. It is nice to have an encyclopedia for them though because there are so many. hey, you know what, I wil see where they fall in your birth chart for you. Be back.

Lulu-B

Ok, abck now. Your Koyo asteroid is in 11*59min of Scorpio in your 12th house and Otomo is 7*40 min of Libra in your 10th house conj Uranus. Hmm, don't know what this would mean exactly, but I am tired today and am making little sense. Maybe someone can put this together! Mybe with the Uranus it might mean surprise trips to the dentist? Hopefully no root canals. Hopefully just fills yesterday.

autumnleaf

Hey SS, my computer has been down all weekend so I haven't been able to check out anything. Am at work now and will see if I can sneak a peek at those asteroids you mentioned. I have no clue what Otomo 7*40 conj Uranus in H10 or Koyo 11*59 Scorpio H12 means either. I don't know much about the asteroids, just the ones most commonly used...Chiron, Pallas, Vesta, Juno..etc.