Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-06-2015, 09:30 AM

PeanutButterBabe's Chart

I don't know much about the natal chart.
Attached Images
File Type: gif MyChart.gif (56.2 KB, 41 views)

Unread 07-07-2015, 04:04 PM

Re: PeanutButterBabe's Chart

Will someone interpret it please?
Unread 07-07-2015, 09:24 PM

Is that your correct birth time?
Unread 07-16-2015, 02:33 AM

I don't know my actual birth time. I was adopted. A few websites told me to put 12
Unread 07-16-2015, 03:43 AM

I feel uncomfortable

I don't know much about astrology. Could someone read my chart and interpret it? I'm a leo but i don't like to draw attention. I'm very shy, I slouch. I feel like if i stand up strait, more people will look at me. I feel very uncomfortable with my sexuality. Becoming an adult has made me more aware of it. I don't make eye contact with people. I'm not afraid to but I worry if I do, people will take that as an invitation which it is not. I met one guy at a mall. He was a military recruiter. He would pick me up and sit me on his lap so I had to yell at him and say a lot of nasty things to him to make him go away.

I have naturally suggestive body language but I try to tone it down by slouching, avoiding eye contact, acting goofy because I don't like it when men try to make sexual advances on me.
Guys tell me i'm sexy. I wear shorts a lot only cuz it's always hot and I'm short and it's hard to find pants. I wear hoodies.
Even my friend mentioned that when my teacher was talking to me it sounded dirty. I felt uncomfortable, tried to ignore it and told myself it was all in my head but my teacher kept looking at me and I'm sure people beside me were listening.
One thing I find very strange is I've had a lot of guys hit on me this year. I'm not exaggerating, I've had more guys hit on me this last year than I have in my entire life. And it's not because I'm older and guys are more confident. Growing up, guys would ignore me and talk to prettier girls. I was an ugly duckling so I'm not used to this kind of attention.
I got asked out by 3 guys on Valentine's Day so I panicked and said no to all of them. I don't think I'm sexy. At least not on the outside. I have a high libido but don't ever act on it.
Attached Images
File Type: gif MyChart.gif (56.2 KB, 21 views)
Unread 07-16-2015, 07:25 AM

Re: I feel uncomfortable

Perhaps in your case you unconsciously "leak" sexuality. Even your name is a little suggestive, but then my mind is a bit depraved...

Moving on, your time of birth is inaccurate so this will be very general.

I'll start with the Venus-Mars conjunction in Cancer. These two planets have most to do with sexuality as Venus rules pleasures and enjoyment while Mars is descriptive of our energy level and sex drive. They being in a conjunction means that there is a union of their principles creating a passionate nature. This could mean a high libido, strong likes and dislikes, strong attractions/repulsions of individuals, a love for violence and so on. A cursory search on the internet about this aspect would yield various articles about its 'sexiness and 'animal magnetism' and based on your account this proves true for you.

The conjunction is placed in Cancer, a water sign. With water we are dealing in the realm of emotions and unconscious drives -- water is an element of connecting. This ties into you sending signals out without being aware your doing it; so a tendency to leak is shown. So sure you may not feel particularly sexy, but the males in your environment are picking up a completely different vibe. Also, with Cancer's reputation to hide (the shell analogy) your efforts to make your self small and cover your body up is apt.

Venus-Mars is going to be disposed by the Moon which is in (speculative) Virgo. It would make sense for your moon to be in Virgo because Virgo is not one to gravitate to the spotlight. The critical tone of your own self-appraisal would also fit a Virgo's scrutinizing nature, a sign that's attention to detail is unrivaled. A Leo moon being in charge of the configuration would probably show more comfort in being adored.

There are other aspects in your chart that put stress on your Venus-Mars conjunction so what I have commented on is the tip of the iceberg. The thing is, unless you deliberately disfigure yourself drastically or you meet in a freak accident you will always be noticed by men.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
PeanutButterBabe (07-19-2015)
Unread 07-19-2015, 06:25 AM

This is pretty spot on. Just curious, why this year all of the sudden? I know I've changed a lot since high school but I'm still the same person. I've been searching the vast internet for perhaps a scientific reason but maybe astrology could answer it.
Unread 07-19-2015, 07:34 AM

I don't really see anything as to why you are getting more attention this year but remember you don't have an accurate birthtime so timing techniques won't yield much.

Non-astro wise many girls start coming into there own around the 18 - 20 year mark. Some girls that I didn't find appealing before all of a sudden start getting more attractive to me now that they're older. It could be biological.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
PeanutButterBabe (09-03-2015)

Tags
chart, feel, natal chart, peanutbutterbabe, uncomfortable