Will I be allowed to retake my failed modules this september and continue my studies?

Amit89

Dear all,

I am faced with a tough situation here. I have failed around 4-5 modules out of my 12 modules in my first year at university and I am deeply annoyed because I may have to restart the whole year again to pass those modules wiole attending lectures and tutorials which I do not need to and want to. It is not because I don't have the ability but it is time issue and I've missed the pass marks by few percentages.

Since I have my holidays now, I know if I revise well in these 3 months, I can definitely pass these 4-5 modules. I don't need to or want to retake the whole year again, becuase I know I can pass them this september!

So my question is will the board allow me to retake those failed modules in september? Instead retaking the whole year again. The declaration states I am entitled to retake exams where I fail by no more than 40 credits=4 exams and it was a time issue which I failed on.

I have attached the chart below:

I see libra rising with saturn conjuct the asc which is exalted. However, the planet is retrograde which weakens the dignity. Asc ruler venus is in the 7th which is in dignity trining the moon and conjuct jupiter. So good signs

The moon is in the third trining dignified venus and jupiter which is also trining mercury (9th house of higher education ruler) and mars.

Third of ruler of exams jupiter is conjuct venus and trine moon, so good signs.

The 10th house ruler moon is receiving trines from venus and jupiter. However, saturn is squaring the midheaven.

There seems to be good signs but retrograde saturn rising and squaring midheaven concerns me. However, I had a look at my transit chart and I have

1) natal moon conjuct transit jupiter(house 9)
2)natal Sun sextile transit jupiter (from house 9)

By july onwards until next january according to astro.com (when the director makes the decision to allow me to continue or not). I have recently been through saturn square saturn and square neptune transit which have indeed been a challenging year for me.

I am allowed to retake 4 modules this septemeber and I have failed one more(today's exam) but I failed these exams by only a few percentages and I know I can pass them all september.

Thanks in advance,
Amit

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_be_allowed_to_retake_my_failed_mo_56416_9818.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_be_allowed_to_retake_my_failed_mo_56416_9818.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: