Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Karmic Astrology

Karmic Astrology In this forum, you're invited to share insights on subtle spiritual matters and karmic astrology.

Unread 11-18-2011, 05:24 PM

My tough karma

Hi guys...I've been working on classical astrology for a while. I'm interested im karmic astrology. I've North node in Virgo but it's ruler Mercury is placed in Pisces. Mercury is angular but highly detriment. It retrogrades in the 29th degree of Pisces, revealing that he still has got work to do in Pisces. It conjuncts Mars and the fixed star scheat. The only positive thing for Mercury is the partile trine with it's dispozitor exalted Jupiter. Yet, Mars is the only planet that conjuncts with south node by degree. My Virgo north node is in the 3rd house along with Saturn in the 8th degree of Virgo. What it all comes to is that my South node ruler Jupiter is strong in the chart and north node ruler Mercury is the most detriment planet. It's placed in the south node's sign. What do you think my karma entails me to do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mychart.jpg (86.8 KB, 7 views)

Unread 11-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Banned

Re: My tough karma

North Node in virgo is learning to be analytical and pay attention to details and communcations (3rd house). Pisces south node is overly emotional, restless, procrastinating and indecisive. Very cary empathic and great at tea and sympathy but not very practical...

Karma & planets +retrograde
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290
http://karma.astrology.com/pastlife.html

[QUOTE]
Retrograde and Stationary Planets
Retrogradation inverts the planetary energy so that it works on an inner rather than on the physical level.
When a planet is in a retrograde condition in a natal chart it is an indication that the energy of that planet has been used excessively or irresponsibly in other incarnation. By making its energy difficult to project, retrogradation ensures that the planetary energy will be used with more awareness in the current lifetime.
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoun...Directions.htm
[/QUOTE]

to further compound communication problems, mercury is square to neptune, showing mis communicaitons, day dreaming, fantasising, and self deception, reading too much between the lines. good for creative writing with a strong and vivid imagination

Tags
karma, tough