Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-20-2020, 10:19 AM
renjer renjer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 87
Is the Boss Lying to Us?

Hi all, more dramas at my company. Due to Covid-19 and the low oil price (my company provides oil services to clients), the boss has mentioned that everyone of us needs to take a pay cut, and also mentioned that other branches of my company around the world are doing the same.



However, strangely enough, it seems some of the other senior people in other locations were not aware of the pay cut in my location. Some of my colleagues are getting pissed and getting ready to confront the boss, accusing him of self-interest and sacrificing our salaries so he can prove to the board of directors that our location is making a good profit margin for his own career advancement.



Before I actually join this initiative, I'd like to see what astrology says about this, but the chart looks quite confusing to me... Both L1 (myself) and L10 (boss) have the same ruler, Mercury. My pay packet (I took a pay cut as well) and the boss's "house of hidden information" has the same ruler (Venus). The Moon (could be boss's own pay packet) just made a difficult Square aspect to my own pay packet (Venus) - could the boss really be stealing from us? I notice a Stellium of 4 planets in the 5th house (boss's 8th house?), but unsure what this means.



Can anyone please provide a better interpretation of this chart, as I don't really want to accuse the boss of doing something that he might not have done?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boss Lying.jpg (63.6 KB, 9 views)


Last edited by renjer; 03-20-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-20-2020, 05:09 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 568
Re: Is the Boss Lying to Us?

hello renjer
you phrased your question like this...is he lying to us, then asc represents you and your colleagues and since you have the same ruler with the boss and he is the main question here he has to take mercury, which has priority and you and your colleagues keep the moon.
As you may see mercury is very debilitated, in his detriment and fall and cadent, however accidentally is strengthened by Fomalhaut..nevertheless his essential debility answers to your main question...whether he's been lying to you all.
Now regarding the rest, whether he has stolen from you,in the chart your salary is not venus, but generally speaking venus is your pocket.His position-job respectively we could say that is his turned 10th a jupiter in his fall, conjucts malefic pluto as a fixed star and almost a partile conjunction with an exalted mars (essential malefic) having him in his fall.So this could also answer your ypothesis whether he's afraid of his job in the company and he could perhaps try to provide a good profit margin for his own career advancement.But even this ypothesis is redundant in this case cause his significator (mercury) answers to your main question, whether he is unethical or if he's been lying to you.
Still keep in mind that if we want to put your company in the picture, though this is not correct since you didn't specifically asked about your company's welfare, then also the company could be this debilitated jupiter at stake threatened by this coronavirus (mars ) or even we regard your company as saturn (since moon and jupiter-your job's position both under his domicile) as long saturn is under the exaltation of mars (virus) is normal to face changes (even though mars in saturn's domicile) and respectively also your boss's position (jupiter).

Last edited by Aria Venue; 03-20-2020 at 05:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
renjer (03-20-2020)
  #3  
Unread 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM
renjer renjer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 87
Re: Is the Boss Lying to Us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
hello renjer
you phrased your question like this...is he lying to us, then asc represents you and your colleagues and since you have the same ruler with the boss and he is the main question here he has to take mercury, which has priority and you and your colleagues keep the moon.
As you may see mercury is very debilitated, in his detriment and fall and cadent, however accidentally is strengthened by Fomalhaut..nevertheless his essential debility answers to your main question...whether he's been lying to you all.
Now regarding the rest, whether he has stolen from you,in the chart your salary is not venus, but generally speaking venus is your pocket.His position-job respectively we could say that is his turned 10th a jupiter in his fall, conjucts malefic pluto as a fixed star and almost a partile conjunction with an exalted mars (essential malefic) having him in his fall.So this could also answer your ypothesis whether he's afraid of his job in the company and he could perhaps try to provide a good profit margin for his own career advancement.But even this ypothesis is redundant in this case cause his significator (mercury) answers to your main question, whether he is unethical or if he's been lying to you.
Still keep in mind that if we want to put your company in the picture, though this is not correct since you didn't specifically asked about your company's welfare, then also the company could be this debilitated jupiter at stake threatened by this coronavirus (mars ) or even we regard your company as saturn (since moon and jupiter-your job's position both under his domicile) as long saturn is under the exaltation of mars (virus) is normal to face changes (even though mars in saturn's domicile) and respectively also your boss's position (jupiter).
Hi Aria, mercury seems very debilitated, but that might also mean he could have been forced by circumstances to do this. Does the chart indicate lying and self interest at all? Right now, things are getting quite serious and my colleagues are asking me to join somewhat of a rebellion against the boss, but I donít want to do this unless this is proven true (ie the boss is only using us for his own self interest)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by renjer View Post
Hi Aria, mercury seems very debilitated, but that might also mean he could have been forced by circumstances to do this. Does the chart indicate lying and self interest at all? Right now, things are getting quite serious and my colleagues are asking me to join somewhat of a rebellion against the boss, but I donít want to do this unless this is proven true (ie the boss is only using us for his own self interest)
No ..since you specifically asked whether your boss is a lyer( he's lying to you all) then this debilitated mercury depicts exactly what your boss is...besides the fact also that mercury is natural significator of thieves - cunning people...etc ..you didnt ask how is our boss affected by the global financial crisis due to this virus or else...
Still this chart wont decide for you and your colleagues whether you must open a war against him...this should have been a separate question and even then you will need substantial evidence i suppose

Last edited by Aria Venue; 03-20-2020 at 10:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
renjer (03-21-2020)
  #5  
Unread 03-21-2020, 05:47 AM
renjer renjer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 87
Re: Is the Boss Lying to Us?

We got a response from another location that there was a pay cut, so perhaps the boss wasn't lying after all - maybe he could be lying to us in other ways if the chart is saying so. Whatever it is, due to the confirmation from other locations, I won't be participating in the so-called upcoming rebellion, if any.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to renjer For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-21-2020)
  #6  
Unread 03-21-2020, 08:21 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 568
Re: Is the Boss Lying to Us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by renjer View Post
We got a response from another location that there was a pay cut, so perhaps the boss wasn't lying after all - maybe he could be lying to us in other ways if the chart is saying so. Whatever it is, due to the confirmation from other locations, I won't be participating in the so-called upcoming rebellion, if any.
Hello renjer, thank you for clarifying this and give me the chance to explain once more what i said.I didnt say that he's been lying to you over this specific matter (the pay cuts) i responded to your actual question which is :is he lying to us? (translated as is he devious, unethical, not trustworthy etc), cause when such a question arises then all we have to do is to check the essential dignity of the person... and i also said that either way your company is probably taking measures due to this financial crisis-virus outbreak..etc..( either seen as saturn or jupiter still under the exaltation of mars)
So in case the real question is : is indeed our company facing pay cuts due to the oil-virus crisis (profit loss etc), or are we manipulated by our boss (perhaps due to his personal interest?)
So then you can see that your company-job as mercury(l10) is indeed debilitated though as i said on Fomalhaut and the profits(l11) as moon is peregrine, though moon just previously separated(squared) from this benefic venus (in moon's exaltation), which in this case represents also your pockets (l2).

Last edited by Aria Venue; 03-21-2020 at 08:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
renjer (03-21-2020)
  #7  
Unread 03-21-2020, 09:25 AM
renjer renjer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 87
Re: Is the Boss Lying to Us?

In a way perhaps you did answer the question, but I didn't understand it. I have been working with this boss for all my time in this company, even though we worked together for so long, there's still this feeling that he isn't to be trusted - a devious and untrustworthy boss ruled by Mercury as you said. He always keeps secrets.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to renjer For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-21-2020)
Reply

Tags
boss, lying

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.