Why is it that my sex/Romantic life is so awful?

hbn_235

Why is it that my sex/romantic life is so awful? I have any been going through heavy deprivation lately for the past few years and I feel so depressed about it and I don't know why? What is the universe trying to teach me and why has it been so hard for me in those department of life? I have venus and mercury in the 5th house, venus rules the 8th house so I dont understand. I wish can put up my birth chart but im using mobile phone right now but I can give the info.....Can anyone help me understand why all of this is?

6/2/1988
12:20:00 Am
Chicago, IL

Current Location:
Richmond, VA

ZQVjAwR5BQtjZQVjZQNjZQRjZQNkZmDkAwR.png

Last edited:

PallasA

A really, really quick answer for you is Neptune's transit over your Mars. Whatever a Nepune transit touches, it spiritualizes, but also casts in illusion and uncertainty, as well as provides a nice big pile of self-doubt.

Embrace the most positive aspects of Neptune in your sexuality - spirituality, devotion, merging, transcendence; this is, in a nutshell, what the universe is trying to teach you. Casual flings are just not good enough during a Neptune transit to Mars. Things have to be felt on a soul level. And since your Mars is square your Sun... It might be a difficult lesson to learn.

hbn_235

A really, really quick answer for you is Neptune's transit over your Mars. Whatever a Nepune transit touches, it spiritualizes, but also casts in illusion and uncertainty, as well as provides a nice big pile of self-doubt.

Embrace the most positive aspects of Neptune in your sexuality - spirituality, devotion, merging, transcendence; this is, in a nutshell, what the universe is trying to teach you. Casual flings are just not good enough during a Neptune transit to Mars. Things have to be felt on a soul level. And since your Mars is square your Sun... It might be a difficult lesson to learn.

YES! its very difficult to learn and understand. The Universe is teaching me that lesson but its very hard to grasp. Thank You!

Vista

Without an exact time of birth your chart rulership, house cusps, and planetary placement with be inaccurate! Also, this style of chart is extremely difficult to read. You can obtain a free natal chart at astro.com that is easier to read.

Why is it that my sex/romantic life is so awful? I have any been going through heavy deprivation lately for the past few years and I feel so depressed about it and I don't know why? What is the universe trying to teach me and why has it been so hard for me in those department of life? I have venus and mercury in the 5th house, venus rules the 8th house so I dont understand. I wish can put up my birth chart but im using mobile phone right now but I can give the info.....Can anyone help me understand why all of this is?

6/2/1988
12:20:00 Am
Chicago, IL

Current Location:
Richmond, VA

ZQVjAwR5BQtjZQVjZQNjZQRjZQNkZmDkAwR.png

hbn_235

Without an exact time of birth your chart rulership, house cusps, and planetary placement with be inaccurate! Also, this style of chart is extremely difficult to read. You can obtain a free natal chart at astro.com that is easier to read.

Ok Thanks and its the exact time on my birth certificate

astro_w2at_01_hbn_235.55953.1628.gif

Vista

Well, I do have to say you have a tough chart in this department. Sun rules your 7th house of partnerships/marriage and it's only connection is in hard aspect to Mars. This can make you appear a little abrasive at times although both planets are mutable so not as combative in it's energy as fixed and cardinal signs.

The real challenges are your Moon Uranus Neptune conjunction opposing your Mercury Venus conjunction from the 11th(friendship) and 5th(sex/romance) houses. You can be very hard to figure out. Your challenges with your own mother I suspect are playing out in your adult relationships. You have a tendency to like women who are unavailable in some way or another. Relationships can start and end very quickly. There is a potential to attract women who need rescuing or have a lot of problems or even some kind of chemical imbalance or substance abuse problem. They can be affectionate or the one's who want to be affectionate to you are not who you want affection from. They can come in and out of your life quckly. It's almost as if you feel you have addressed one dynamic with a women the other problem with manifest. You could date someone who is very affectionate and fun but who is a flake. Or you can date someone who has major mood swings and temperamental, but wants to be with you all the time. Do you see what I mean?

Ok Thanks and its the exact time on my birth certificate

astro_w2at_01_hbn_235.55953.1628.gif

hbn_235

Well, I do have to say you have a tough chart in this department. Sun rules your 7th house of partnerships/marriage and it's only connection is in hard aspect to Mars. This can make you appear a little abrasive at times although both planets are mutable so not as combative in it's energy as fixed and cardinal signs.

The real challenges are your Moon Uranus Neptune conjunction opposing your Mercury Venus conjunction from the 11th(friendship) and 5th(sex/romance) houses. You can be very hard to figure out. Your challenges with your own mother I suspect are playing out in your adult relationships. You have a tendency to like women who are unavailable in some way or another. Relationships can start and end very quickly. There is a potential to attract women who need rescuing or have a lot of problems or even some kind of chemical imbalance or substance abuse problem. They can be affectionate or the one's who want to be affectionate to you are not who you want affection from. They can come in and out of your life quckly. It's almost as if you feel you have addressed one dynamic with a women the other problem with manifest. You could date someone who is very affectionate and fun but who is a flake. Or you can date someone who has major mood swings and temperamental, but wants to be with you all the time. Do you see what I mean?

WHOA!!!!! that's very deep...Real DEEP! that is exactly whats been happening....Vista, by you telling me this I'm really getting an understanding of my situation a little better because my last relationship my ex girlfriend just up and left out nowhere without warning and until this day i never knew why and the ex before that had major mood swings, temperamental and wanted to be with me all the time which was very annoying to me hints I'm a Gemini lol. now the next step is to try to correct this situation I'm dealing with.....what do you think i should do to correct this situation?

Vista

Thank you for the feedback!!

Have you delved into your relationship with your own mother and connected the dots so to speak in the regard and how they play a part in your adult relationships? Also, were there issues with dad being hard on you?

With that said, you will have to find tune your internal radar to look for possible problems. In fact, having astrological comparisons with a potential partner could be helpful. Finding women with healthy upbringings and no substance abuse problems with her parents or in her background is recommended. Obviously everyone wants this but you need this more than average. Finding balance within your relationships. In some ways dating someone who has a healthy and active life away from you who is too busy to see you all the time would be a healthy way to work with this energy. Removing yourself quickly from relationships that show signs of your problems areas is paramount. Unfortunately, the women your internal radar is attracted to are likely to be problematic for you so going slowly and developing a solid friendship first would be wise. If there is a will there is a way. Relationships issues and working them out is your lot in this lifetime so to speak. Perhaps close friends can give you feedback as well?

WHOA!!!!! that's very deep...Real DEEP! that is exactly whats been happening....Vista, by you telling me this I'm really getting an understanding of my situation a little better because my last relationship my ex girlfriend just up and left out nowhere without warning and until this day i never knew why and the ex before that had major mood swings, temperamental and wanted to be with me all the time which was very annoying to me hints I'm a Gemini lol. now the next step is to try to correct this situation I'm dealing with.....what do you think i should do to correct this situation?

Senator

Hello...
I see your problem, it is pretty clear...

Man, you have Chiron on a "partile" exact conjunction with a retrograde Venus, right on the cusp of the fifth...

This means that that your desires are wounded... in the same area you like the most (Romance "Venus/5th.)

Who else can ask this question? ( Venus Rx :conjunct::mercury::retrograde: in Gemini brought you here ... ok.)

I see that it is not a temporary situation, i.e not a transit that will pass... (May be a transit can shed a light on the subject only)

but I think the core problem is in you... (I do not critisize you, we all have issues but you have to deal with:

1.Venus retrograde.
2. Chiron on the cusp of fifth.
3. Chiron in conjunction with venus.

And Also Uranus opposing them from an anaretic degree ruled by jupiter in 3rd ruled by This venus..,,, oh my god... "hbn-235...

You have to read a lot about the aspects and conditions I've mentioned to know how they are playing out in your life as a whole.....

Good luck

Vista

Also, I am not sure what your feelings are about marriage but no one says you have to go down this route. A non traditional relationship is exactly what works with your chart. It doesn't mean you cannot have a relationship, the key is finding constructive ways to offset the need for freedom with the equally strong need to connect.

With Venus and Mercury in the 5th opposing than Uranus, you will have to be careful of unexpected pregnancies. Not sure how you feel about children.....

hbn_235

Thank you for the feedback!!

Have you delved into your relationship with your own mother and connected the dots so to speak in the regard and how they play a part in your adult relationships? Also, were there issues with dad being hard on you?

With that said, you will have to find tune your internal radar to look for possible problems. In fact, having astrological comparisons with a potential partner could be helpful. Finding women with healthy upbringings and no substance abuse problems with her parents or in her background is recommended. Obviously everyone wants this but you need this more than average. Finding balance within your relationships. In some ways dating someone who has a healthy and active life away from you who is too busy to see you all the time would be a healthy way to work with this energy. Removing yourself quickly from relationships that show signs of your problems areas is paramount. Unfortunately, the women your internal radar is attracted to are likely to be problematic for you so going slowly and developing a solid friendship first would be wise. If there is a will there is a way. Relationships issues and working them out is your lot in this lifetime so to speak. Perhaps close friends can give you feedback as well?

The relationship with my mother is very good, shes like a bestfriend to a degree still a parent though lol but the relationship with my father feels quite awkward, distant and he always made it quite uncomfortable by being over dramatic (Sun in Libra/Moon in Gemini) which I never understood why I guess its an karmic relationship between us but when i was younger both of my parents always had to go to work alot and i stayed with either a babysitter or grandparents. my parent always had a sort bi-polar relationship which never seem to understand until recently a few years ago I started to see that their energies were very draining dealing with both of them having a war for few days and go back being loving couple the next day VERY BI POLAR!. Now as far as my father being hard on me, it really depends on the situation like working, taking care responsibilities, etc which I sort of appreciate because it taught me strength but at the same time he's not supportive of me going to school to become a psychologist he really doesn't like that field of work at all. My mother was also very hard on me until my early 20s where I can see that our relationship is more relaxed then it use to be I guess since I'm the oldest she had to be very firm with me because of that and the fact we were living in a urban city so she had to make sure I stayed on the positive road.

hbn_235

Also, I am not sure what your feelings are about marriage but no one says you have to go down this route. A non traditional relationship is exactly what works with your chart. It doesn't mean you cannot have a relationship, the key is finding constructive ways to offset the need for freedom with the equally strong need to connect.

With Venus and Mercury in the 5th opposing than Uranus, you will have to be careful of unexpected pregnancies. Not sure how you feel about children.....

I would love to go into marriage one day and I would really love to have children...basically a family of my own but you're right though I have to balance the need for freedom and the need for security.

Last edited:

hbn_235

This is very good feedback thank you both...I love solving these issues out to become better or to understand more of my karma psyche

Vista

All the best to you becoming a psychologist! I am sure you will do great. In fact, this may help you in your own relationships as you will be dealing with people and building relationships in a different way from doctor to patient.

This is very good feedback thank you both...I love solving these issues out to become better or to understand more of my karma psyche