Nearly 40, single and childless

Butternut

Hello

I'm a woman in my late 30's, and never been in love. Although there were a few flings when I was younger but nothing serious or emotionally intimate....wow writing this is really difficult.
Could you please have a look at my chart and tell me of a probable reason for this? I also really want children before it gets too late in a biological sense.

Thank you

Attachments

• astronn.gif
    astronn.gif
    94 KB · Views: 75

jonahg

I don't know much about astrology and just posted my own chart but i glanced at your chart and saw capricorn as your sun sign and the first thing that came to mind was how capricorns are notorious late bloomers and take awhile to come into themselves.

Well I think your pisces moon have a strong influence in your personality

here a few things about pisces moon sign
Pisces Moon Sign tries to avoid the mundane details of life. They are curious, almost to the point of recklessness. As a child, they can easily be bullied into going along with the crowd. This sensitivity needs to be nurtured rather than stomped on. When they feel unappreciated, they can retreat into a fantasy world that is may be hard to let go. They are easily discouraged and may fall into self-pity or a preoccupation with what can go wrong. It is important for them to have a meaning to their life. They are not attracted to material possessions, but they do like to show their emotions.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/pisces-moon.html

Butternut

I don't know much about astrology and just posted my own chart but i glanced at your chart and saw capricorn as your sun sign and the first thing that came to mind was how capricorns are notorious late bloomers and take awhile to come into themselves.

Thanks for your reply Jonahg.

Yes, I agree that Capricorn's are late bloomers. Since we're ruled by Saturn I'd assumed that our blooming would occur soon after the Saturn return.

Butternut

Well I think your pisces moon have a strong influence in your personality

here a few things about pisces moon sign
Pisces Moon Sign tries to avoid the mundane details of life. They are curious, almost to the point of recklessness. As a child, they can easily be bullied into going along with the crowd. This sensitivity needs to be nurtured rather than stomped on. When they feel unappreciated, they can retreat into a fantasy world that is may be hard to let go. They are easily discouraged and may fall into self-pity or a preoccupation with what can go wrong. It is important for them to have a meaning to their life. They are not attracted to material possessions, but they do like to show their emotions.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/pisces-moon.html

Thanks for posting the link Pisciaries, it's very informative. Most of that rings true to my personalty, however I'm not clear on how it impacts relationships or children.

Butternut

I have posted a response on your other thread at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87178
which asks the identical question :smile:

No, the background is the same, but the questions I ask are different.

Here I asked if there's anything in my chart that suggests why I'm single and childless.

In the transit thread I asked if anyone can see transits/progressions that show opportunities for children/relationships.

Thanks again for posting the links to other threads though :)

muchacho

Hello

I'm a woman in my late 30's, and never been in love. Although there were a few flings when I was younger but nothing serious or emotionally intimate....wow writing this is really difficult.
Could you please have a look at my chart and tell me of a probable reason for this? I also really want children before it gets too late in a biological sense.

Thank you
With Moon in Pisces you will be very idealistic, maybe even unrealistically idealistic (fairytale). Pisces is also a female sign, which means you won't take the initiative. And with Moon also in the 4th there's a strong connection to home and your family, maybe it's difficult for you to leave home physically or emotionally. The ruler of your Moon sign, Neptune, is also in the 1st House. So you will carry that around with your wherever you go. Your Sun is in Capricorn, also a female sign which usually doesn't get started before age 30-35 as they say. So this is probably a late bloomer chart. Do you still live with your parents? Or are you still in close contact with your parents?

Butternut

With Moon in Pisces you will be very idealistic, maybe even unrealistically idealistic (fairytale). Pisces is also a female sign, which means you won't take the initiative. And with Moon also in the 4th there's a strong connection to home and your family, maybe it's difficult for you to leave home physically or emotionally. The ruler of your Moon sign, Neptune, is also in the 1st House. So you will carry that around with your wherever you go. Your Sun is in Capricorn, also a female sign which usually doesn't get started before age 30-35 as they say. So this is probably a late bloomer chart. Do you still live with your parents? Or are you still in close contact with your parents?

Hi Muchacho

Thanks for your reply.
I don't live with my parents, but I'm in frequent contact with them & we live in the same town. What you said about leaving home emotionally strikes a chord with me though.

JUPITERASC

Hello

I'm a woman in my late 30's
, and never been in love.
Although there were a few flings when I was younger but nothing serious or emotionally intimate....wow writing this is really difficult.
Could you please have a look at my chart and tell me of a probable reason for this?
I also really want children before it gets too late in a biological sense.

Thank you
In that case the following information may be of use :smile:

An astrological method that calculates your most fertile days each month
is said to be helpful in pinpointing the particular five days each month
when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the natal chart

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.
A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
note the last choice is
the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
- select that
and then click to view the twelve month calendar
highlighting the most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year - based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo appears above each area accentuated in red
indicating whether a child conceived at that time is likely either male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

muchacho

Hi Muchacho

Thanks for your reply.
I don't live with my parents, but I'm in frequent contact with them & we live in the same town. What you said about leaving home emotionally strikes a chord with me though.
Then it's likely that all available space in your heart/mind is already occupied and that you have to make some space in your heart/mind first before you can attract someone else into your life.

filly

For that kind of prediction the chart needs to be accurate to the minute and it's very time consuming!
A good way is to erect a Horary chart and experiment transits with the span of time predicted by the Horary.
It's useful to calculate the Arabic parts of children, sons e daughters for every chart and consider aspects to it's points and it's rulers by transit or progression.
From the Natal point of view you seem fertile: signs ruled by jupiter are fruitful, Ruler of asc is strong, you recieve the child in the 1st house. Moon is firtile too! Them all significators are late in the signs they occupy, plus venus is opposed by Saturn (the ruler of your partner to be) maybe that contributes to the delay: you not falling inlove and settle with a partner to build a family . Saturn is related to mature people so don't despair.
Maybe it won't go by the natural sequence you crave, you may have a fling then get pregnant, than decide to settle ,just then love will come!

Study by the charts of people who had children and there's many good sites to study from.

gd luck!

psydellica

Hello

Thank you

Hi Butternut, at first glance I had a quick look at some of your Venus aspects, and it's conjunction to Sarurn really stood out to me.
This is a small write up found at cafeastrology, please let me know if any of this resonates with you. I'll see if I can dig up a few more when I have a moment ;)

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/venussaturnaspects.html

edited to remove the quote, didn't want to upset anyone with that! but kept the link for quick reference..

Last edited: