What's the perfect job for my sister?

RealityStarfish

Hi, my younger sister is going to graduate high school this year but have no ideas what she wants to do after high school. What would be some ideal jobs for her? Yes, I'm quite worry for her future. She changes her mind often and never really settle on one idea. Here's some info about her:

Born on January 9, 1989. 3:30 pm (15:30) Guangzhou, China

It would much appreciated if some suggestions are offered (She's giving me a headache with her crazy ideas OR no ideas!)

Her chart:

2nd house chart ruler - Cancer
Moon is in 9th house in Aqu

6th house chart ruler - Sco
Pluto is in 6th house in Sco

MC ruler - Pis
Nep in Sag in 7th house

Something medical (sco) and caring (can/pisces). With Nep in the 7th - I think something do with healing relationships. Moon in the 9th and Aqu adds a philosophical bent and makes her humane. She is maybe able to think through emotions (mercury conj moon). Something like relationship counselling where she can get to the bottom of issues (pluto in 6th/sco).

I think I might have to think of about this though as I see squares between moon/merc and pluto.

wilsontc

Staff member
sister job, to starfish

Starfish,

23 said:
...I see squares between moon/merc and pluto.

Following up on this idea, with squares (energy needs to be combined with) to Pluto (transformation, also psychology), it is possible with the focus in the 7th house (relationships) your sister might be interested in psychiatry.

Guessing,

Tim

RealityStarfish

Re: sister job, to starfish

your sister might be interested in psychiatry.

Come and think of it...I think you might be right. She does seem to take interest in observing people a lot, in fact, in a lot of things (although she still tend to over look details). However, I'm not really sure she's much of a people person.

RealityStarfish

Re: sister job, to starfish

Okay, I have a talk with my sister and she seem to be interested in anything that have to do with creativity. So now I'm wondering if she can succeed in doing anything along this line.

Absolutely, these houses are ruled by water signs which are emotional by nature and would promote the arts in that way. Having a Pisces MC would lead to great artistry - poetry, music, painting - because of the dreamy nature of the sign.

Claire19

If she is able to attend university or college then she could well become involved in corporate law, working for the underprivileged.

She has a 7th house stellium and that will be the main focus of her life. She may just marry and more than once. Also indicates legalities, mediation, counselling and the general public. I dont really see her having a big career as such. She could do psychology and healing work. There is confusion and conflict about higher study and perhaps she doenst really want any more education. Strong possibility of government work also. She could work for the travel industry and being a tour guide. This would be a good outlet for her four planets in the 7th. She may well then travel abroad in this capacity.

Hope this gives some ideas. Difficult to say when we are not dealing directly with the subject of the chart.

Is she interested in photography??? Perhaps a journalist or reporter???
Claire

RealityStarfish

She does amature creative writing (mainly stories) and she's somewhat interest in photography, I guess. She also took drama last year, so I'm guessing she's interest in performing arts too.