is he my father?

neptunian

Hi everybody,

I don't know if this type of questions are appropraite; but I asked.
One of my relatives showed me the photo of this man out of the blue and said he was an old friend. That is all she said. I thought if he could be my birth father.

I'm moon, in the fourth house which is the house for father in horary as far as i know. but to understand the relation, which house should i look? fourth or seventh? ruler of fourth, venus, is in the twelfth house- unknown to me. biological father is unknown to me.
I don't understand planetary relations. Which house represents this man and how can i analyze? how can i undertsand whether he has a tie to me or a stanger?

Attachments

• whoisheishemyfather.jpg
    whoisheishemyfather.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 37

neptunian

Tikana and Student of Astrology thanks for your answers :)

The moon is void; I realised it later. Maybe void moon is also a no for such a question, I don't know:eek:

tikana

Tikana and Student of Astrology thanks for your answers :)

The moon is void; I realised it later. Maybe void moon is also a no for such a question, I don't know:eek:

U need either 2sided reception, emplacement or past aspect,
You do not need moon void or nonvoid bc we are dealing with past event

neptunian

Whoops

My erroneous mistake, I do need glasses without a doubt, not to mention the VOC Moon?!

Tik

Thank You for your answer.

As you know nothing changes progressively in a chart to reveal the answer with a VOC Moon, circumstances aren't revealed for unearthing future 'information.' Yet the question can be viewed interpreted on a 'personal-subjective' (3rd & 9th H.C.) imp. premise, (Mercury on the Cancer Ascendant can be considered to reflect this) in other words the question worded, 'Are my thoughts realized', 'a yes or no question' for this discussion. Yes we should go by past aspects, (Moon aspecting Saturn, only past by minutes, both in angular strong houses-these of not obscure energy references) if that would be the best way to decipher the question for a 'yes or no' answer, would indicate strong relevancy for planet connections.

I see the VOC Moon (technically speaking of course, past the opposition to Saturn by 8 minutes) involved in TOL as very important to answer the question. Other testimonies: there needs should be a connection between the Moon & the Querents ruler (Moon), co lords etc., in fact she is rep. as both.

I don't have the information to draw up the chart on my side using my software, it would be helpful for a different prospective for my efforts in delineation(s).

From what I can see there is a past aspect from the Querent (Moon) & Quesited (Venus) ruler of Libra just recently entered on the cusp @ 1 deg). Co-ruler Moon within the general 4th H.C. of Paternal energy-is significant for ref. main ruler-ship over the question. She TOL from parental planets in angle 7th H.C.- powers that involve 'natural' or radical parental house rulers (10th & 4th). The Moon, technically speaking, has just left the square (=no answer- 'Marc Edmund Jones' ref.) with Saturn (Father image) by '8' minutes-radical lord of the 10th domicile, a parenting house.

BC of the strength of the Moon aspecting the stellium of paternal planets-their reflection as being the individual you met (Neptunian in nature-Jup. Nep. figure strongly for awareness to be able to recognize the parent figure) could indicate 'yes' you just met him, but bc of the discordant energy involved with these planets the answer is most likely a no.

Moon rules the Ascendant or 'Prima Facia' imp. energy of the quest - significantly references subject matter & is a 4th house parenting ruler (Father as parent), ruler of the sign Cancer ruling the 4th house.

Mercury hovering about on the Ascendant in the 12th of mystery in Cancer certainly does have an influence in the way things are perceived, brought to light-'thoughtfully'-'emotionally' - a 12th house thinking Mercury is in the self undoing sector. Mercury will make the trine to nebulous dreamy Neptune in the 9th house. (Is there some parental star like quality about the individual you only 'think' may represent your Father?)

Mercury in the 12th house trine Neptune in 9th (vague realization), in partile aspect squaring Mars (male element) opposition Jupiter = no answer. Mercury makes the opposition (reality check) to other parenting planets; (Jupiter lord of 9th house-Pisces Neptune resonance), Pluto, Saturn in the 7th angle, as representing the individual you met publicly.

Sun (you as the child) within the 1st H.C. square to Uranus (Father figure) = no. It is important you differentiate betw what is an idealism compared to real-truthful information, solid evidence that substantiate need to to be put in place.

Yes the Moon can be seen as technically VOC, but only by minutes. She is in the terms of Mars, & is in the sign Libra in a parenting house as said, Mars in the 10th a parenting house, bringing these planets into stark view with importance to answer your question. The TOL is energy that gives present reflection to answer your question with a no.

I think it is safe to say the answer is no.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Hi, Student of Astrology

Thanks a lot for your interpretation.

No star like quality about him, I don't know this person in person. I sent him a friendship request and he added. We are friends on facebook. :lol: We didn't communicate. When my aunt showed him, I thought the possibility of him being my father. I take every possibility into consideration.