Lonely and confused life

monkieturtle

I feel like as I grow up, I become more lonely. I lost all of my friends and I am now friendless. Also, i have never been able to be in a relationship. And i feel like it is impossible for me to date anyone. And Im still in nowhere reaching my career goal. My future seems to be blurry and not bright as I hope to. Sometimes I feel like i am being cursed or just having very bad lucks in life. Hope someone can read my chart. Thank you!!
https://imgur.com/a/JNpIIgI

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel like as I grow up, I become more lonely. I lost all of my friends and I am now friendless. Also, i have never been able to be in a relationship. And i feel like it is impossible for me to date anyone. And Im still in nowhere reaching my career goal. My future seems to be blurry and not bright as I hope to. Sometimes I feel like i am being cursed or just having very bad lucks in life. Hope someone can read my chart. Thank you!!
https://imgur.com/a/JNpIIgI

Can’t load ur chart to read it . Try again ��
[chart is visible at link - copy link and paste into new browser window - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

jac

You have a lot of planets in your 5th house, which is an interpersonal house. Getting people into your life would help, for sure. With Pluto in Sag in your 3rd house, you might be more cautious in your style of communication, you don't to put people off.

The fifth house, where you have FIVE planets, is all about recreation, fun, theatre, expression. If you got involved in something that activated those qualities, you've got plenty of irons in the fire there.

You're a sensitive, earthy soul, and that moon in Taurus might be making you philosophical about your lonlieness. With it opposing your 4th house Pluto, you may be subconsciously distancing yourself as a result of hardships as a child. Hard as it may seem, you may need to dig around in your psyche to expose some of that so you can keep it from interfering in the life you wish to make for yourself.

Don't let anyone scare you about that special relationship because of Saturn in that house. You can use this to either "keep it light", or to get serious.

You can find a way to integrate that sensitivity and intelligence, but start thinking about those things you consider fun, and then pursue them to open the door to your future.

Good Luck to you!