How do I find my North node?

Hyperqueen

What does my north node represent, and what do I have to do release the south node. Here's my chart!

Attachments

• real astro.gif
    real astro.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 38

Hyperqueen

Re: How do I find my North node in leo?

What does my north node represent, and what do I have to do release the south node. Here's my chart!

Bump. Someone with the same nodal aspects even...? How did you find happiness, and how did you find to be leaning towards your north node?

QueenofDragons

The north node represents our karmic paths and the lessons we came here to learn—or the language we are learning to speak. The south node reveals the challenges and gifts we bring in from previous lifetimes. It deals with opposites to make us whole.

For example your north node is Leo but your south node will always be Aquarius because it's opposite Leo. So having that Aquarius is a humanitarian, aloof, giving and loving but logical you will know this deep in your mind; however because you are Leo north node you are passionate, a bit selfish, loving, but a bit of attention seeking - impulsive almost instinctively. Your mind or wisdom / logic will always try to keep that bit of attention seeking in check. But unfortunately we tend to be rather impulsive with our north nodes.

I have Pisces north node. I tend to be very giving and I have a tendency or need to help people - the unfortunate - unfortunately, this means people will take advantage of me, which is true, and take me for granted. This is when my logic Virgo south node - will push me to self-critique myself - which I can be my own worst enemy when things don't pan out. And I will analyze why I have a tendency to fall for individuals who need 'emotional' help. It's an innate desire to help those poor souls. Unfortunately, a lot of those poor souls aren't the most deserving of my love and affection.

Take what I said with a grain of salt. I'm just learning this but this is so far what I have come across and interpret.

Here's more info:
http://astrostyle.com/learn-astrology/north-south-nodes/

Here's your info:
http://astrostyle.com/leo-north-node-aquarius-north-node/

AppLeo

Your North Node is in Leo in the 10th house.

The North Node is often seen as your destiny, or your obsessive desire. With your NN placement, you must achieve fame and a powerful career. Leo desires recognition and attention, the 10th house represents your career and what you're known for. If you don't work on this area in your life, you will fill like something in your life is lacking.

The South Node represents our comfort zone and the energies that we've mastered. With the south node in the 4th house in Aquarius, you are a private person who goes their own way. You usually don't care about what other people think and prefer to keep to yourself... You like helping people and you have a selfless quality about you.

Your south node is going to keep you from achieving what you want, though. You may ignore your career, responsibilities in your career, retreat into your private life, help other people rather than yourself, yada yada... Life will throw you many opportunities to achieve this fame and recognition of some kind, and your natural instinct will be to avoid it. Fight that urge because you won't be happy if you don't fight for it.

I may also add... Mercury is conjunct your North Node and Uranus is opposite your North Node (conjunct your south node). The thing that you desire will be enhanced or easily attained through mercury. This could be through writing, speaking, communicating. With the ruler of your 10th house in the 9th house in Cancer... this could mean that you write/speak about religious or cancernian topics to achieve this North Node. Uranus on the opposite end will hinder your destiny or north node. In other words, when you act sporadically and unpredictably, being non-conventional, walking against the current rather than with it isn't going to help achieve what you want.

Last edited:

Hyperqueen

The north node represents our karmic paths and the lessons we came here to learn—or the language we are learning to speak. The south node reveals the challenges and gifts we bring in from previous lifetimes. It deals with opposites to make us whole.

For example your north node is Leo but your south node will always be Aquarius because it's opposite Leo. So having that Aquarius is a humanitarian, aloof, giving and loving but logical you will know this deep in your mind; however because you are Leo north node you are passionate, a bit selfish, loving, but a bit of attention seeking - impulsive almost instinctively. Your mind or wisdom / logic will always try to keep that bit of attention seeking in check. But unfortunately we tend to be rather impulsive with our north nodes.

I have Pisces north node. I tend to be very giving and I have a tendency or need to help people - the unfortunate - unfortunately, this means people will take advantage of me, which is true, and take me for granted. This is when my logic Virgo south node - will push me to self-critique myself - which I can be my own worst enemy when things don't pan out. And I will analyze why I have a tendency to fall for individuals who need 'emotional' help. It's an innate desire to help those poor souls. Unfortunately, a lot of those poor souls aren't the most deserving of my love and affection.

Take what I said with a grain of salt. I'm just learning this but this is so far what I have come across and interpret.

Here's more info:
http://astrostyle.com/learn-astrology/north-south-nodes/

Here's your info:
http://astrostyle.com/leo-north-node-aquarius-north-node/

A guy that I like very much has the same thing as you... he’s such a sweetheart! I just wish he wouldn’t be so stubborn and would take more risks in life... you people have a special place in my ❤️ that might get broken someday );
He also always says “with a grain of salt”
Thank you so much!! Makes me think more about what means- I mean I really hate the Aquarius south node, feels quite unnatural to me, and I’m always so sick of these walls of emotions. The only good part of it is that it makes me a humanitarian and logical...

Hyperqueen

Your North Node is in Leo in the 10th house.

The North Node is often seen as your destiny, or your obsessive desire. With your NN placement, you must achieve fame and a powerful career. Leo desires recognition and attention, the 10th house represents your career and what you're known for. If you don't work on this area in your life, you will fill like something in your life is lacking.

The South Node represents our comfort zone and the energies that we've mastered. With the south node in the 4th house in Aquarius, you are a private person who goes their own way. You usually don't care about what other people think and prefer to keep to yourself... You like helping people and you have a selfless quality about you.

Your south node is going to keep you from achieving what you want, though. You may ignore your career, responsibilities in your career, retreat into your private life, help other people rather than yourself, yada yada... Life will throw you many opportunities to achieve this fame and recognition of some kind, and your natural instinct will be to avoid it. Fight that urge because you won't be happy if you don't fight for it.

I may also add... Mercury is conjunct your North Node and Uranus is opposite your North Node (conjunct your south node). The thing that you desire will be enhanced or easily attained through mercury. This could be through writing, speaking, communicating. With the ruler of your 10th house in the 9th house in Cancer... this could mean that you write/speak about religious or cancernian topics to achieve this North Node. Uranus on the opposite end will hinder your destiny or north node. In other words, when you act sporadically and unpredictably, being non-conventional, walking against the current rather than with it isn't going to help achieve what you want.

Yes... I really do feel like Uranus is a problem... ASPECIALLY that it’s in its HOUSE... I tend to want to be completely different and unique, and all togeter I’ll just avoid contacts. It makes me sad and alone in the end. Thank you so much, this has been most helpful :) ironically most of my friends/closest family members are becoming really famous... and then there’s me, sort of a no one! Haha!

AppLeo

Yes... I really do feel like Uranus is a problem... ASPECIALLY that it’s in its HOUSE... I tend to want to be completely different and unique, and all togeter I’ll just avoid contacts. It makes me sad and alone in the end. Thank you so much, this has been most helpful :) ironically most of my friends/closest family members are becoming really famous... and then there’s me, sort of a no one! Haha!

You'll get to your North Node. I haven't gotten to mine yet, either so don't sweat it.

Uranus is in its own sign, you mean. The 4th house isn't a Uranian house :lol:

QueenofDragons

A guy that I like very much has the same thing as you... he’s such a sweetheart! I just wish he wouldn’t be so stubborn and would take more risks in life... you people have a special place in my ❤️ that might get broken someday );
He also always says “with a grain of salt”
Thank you so much!! Makes me think more about what means- I mean I really hate the Aquarius south node, feels quite unnatural to me, and I’m always so sick of these walls of emotions. The only good part of it is that it makes me a humanitarian and logical...

Aww don't say that. Don't invite that sort of negative energy. It's not easy I can tell you that. I can be a sweetheart but it comes to a point where you get tired of it and more walls come up. Especially since I'm Aquarius sun/dominant as well as Scorpio dominant with hard aspects against Pluto AND a Gemini moon. I can be so cold and indifferent when hurt and people are always wondering what the hell happened. It's just that I give to people and I'm so loyal, but people take that for granted and I get tired of it. Then my dark side - I have a lot of coldness because of what I just mentioned + I'm Capricorn dominant (almost stellium)... people regret it and apologize/ come back - but at that point I am done.

It su cks though - because I really love helping people and I can be such a great emotional healer it's crazy. People naturally gravitate towards me because I am empathetic and logical + sensitive to their plights. But I hardly EVER receive that same treatment. It's so common now that when I do come across that 1 person who is exactly like me - I reject or push away because it seems odd to me and unnatural. :sad:

~~ Always remember though, that we have a choice ~~ Learn about yourself, who you are, and decide WHO you wish to be - and change for the better.

Hyperqueen

Aww don't say that. Don't invite that sort of negative energy. It's not easy I can tell you that. I can be a sweetheart but it comes to a point where you get tired of it and more walls come up. Especially since I'm Aquarius sun/dominant as well as Scorpio dominant with hard aspects against Pluto AND a Gemini moon. I can be so cold and indifferent when hurt and people are always wondering what the hell happened. It's just that I give to people and I'm so loyal, but people take that for granted and I get tired of it. Then my dark side - I have a lot of coldness because of what I just mentioned + I'm Capricorn dominant (almost stellium)... people regret it and apologize/ come back - but at that point I am done.

It su cks though - because I really love helping people and I can be such a great emotional healer it's crazy. People naturally gravitate towards me because I am empathetic and logical + sensitive to their plights. But I hardly EVER receive that same treatment. It's so common now that when I do come across that 1 person who is exactly like me - I reject or push away because it seems odd to me and unnatural. :sad:

~~ Always remember though, that we have a choice ~~ Learn about yourself, who you are, and decide WHO you wish to be - and change for the better.

Awww, that's sad to hear that! I believe in you :) My brother (who I love dearly and have a crazy connection with - the family member who's becoming famous) is an Aquarius moon (with pieces sun) and one of my closest friends has Aquarius sun(pisces moon quite ironically). I love them so much! You guys are awesome!! Just the fact that you actually care for another human being warms my heart(even any aquarius actually) - You just gotta find these like-minded people and invite them in your life - trust me, they exist!!! I totally even understand that virgo energy too, it's cynical )': my venus is there. And for those who don't have that same energy as you, question you, don't waste time with them!! If there's anything that I've learned with my venus in virgo is, learn to trust ! because it's difficult... I honestly like to have jobs where people are likely to be warm (animation for instance). And it's ok-ay to say no and to breakdown. Something that helps me is my psychologist actually... I started seeing one(a free one, at school, because meh!$$$$ but i'd still get one for it's money...) and it has been the most healing thing ever. I don't feel as if i'm abnormal. We should both take the challenge to trust that unknown energy, because what is unlearned, is what we need most, in this perspective, isn't it? We'll die anyway eventually, so why not die satisfied ?

I believe that you'll get to the pieces north node !

And thank you for the reply, I appreciate it :)

Last edited: