Is he cheating on me?

AW041

He said last night he is going for a walk, but he usually doesnt do walks, and then he did not come back for 2 hours or more, and when he did he was on the phone talking to someone.
I asked in the morning and he said he was talking to his friend, A (male) whom I know too.
I woke up in the morning with his feeling of being lied too, I have never felt it earlier. Maybe im overthinking. For me cheating is not physical, it could be mental and emotional too.
Anyhow I threw in the chart, let me know please

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.pdf
    159.2 KB · Views: 149

Tatianna

An event chart is not enough to know whether he has it in his character or whether it happened
you need his natal with transits and yours too

Also a synastry chart would be good

Last edited:

kalinka

Horary is enough. He's not cheating. There's no other woman. Also Saturn in his domicile indicates a honorable man. It's just that he withdraws back into himself or from you now. Sun and Saturn in opposition+ receptions show that you both might drifted apart. There's dissatisfaction about the relationship on both sides.

tikana

He said last night he is going for a walk, but he usually doesnt do walks, and then he did not come back for 2 hours or more, and when he did he was on the phone talking to someone.
I asked in the morning and he said he was talking to his friend, A (male) whom I know too.
I woke up in the morning with his feeling of being lied too, I have never felt it earlier. Maybe im overthinking. For me cheating is not physical, it could be mental and emotional too.

actually looks like a yes

because

Sun rules you not in aspect with Saturn but sun is in 12th house - you are kept in the dark .
but saturn is mutally applying to moon (another woman)

Osamenor

Staff member
An event chart is not enough to know whether he has it in his character or whether it happened
you need his natal with transits and yours too

Also a synastry chart would be good

Tatianna, this is the horary section. All posts here are to be horary posts. A horary chart is an event chart, cast for the date, time, and place that the question is asked.

Horary is a specific method of astrology used to answer questions that the asker cannot necessarily get a true answer to just through mundane methods. "Is he cheating on me?" qualifies. The way we get an answer from horary is somewhat different from how we'd read a natal or transit chart. It's a specialized skill. This section is only for people who want to practice it.

Please pay attention to where you are posting.

Back to the question,
Osamenor

kalinka

I see now... However I would say this other woman is Venus in his 5th. Saturn and Venus are receiving each others in triplicity. Saturn "hates" Moon. Moon is the querent's co-ruler and is in Venus' fall.
In the sidereal chart: He is saturn in his first house and domicile and his 5th is occupied by Venus in her domicile. Asc-ruler Moon isn't in aspect with Saturn and sits in his 8th house. However the aspect between Venus and Saturn was long time ago and Saturn is backed off currently. Venus and Saturn are moving away from each other. Moon recently separates from a square with Venus and Jupiter.Jupiter is his 12th house ruler in his own house and domicile. It seems that you found out a secret. But if they are really still involved with each other, it won't be long before they separate.

Last edited:

tikana

I see now... However I would say this other woman is Venus in his 5th. Saturn and Venus are receiving each others in triplicity. Saturn "hates" Moon. Moon is the querent's co-ruler and is in Venus' fall.
In the sidereal chart: He is saturn in his first house and domicile and his 5th is occupied by Venus in her domicile. Asc-ruler Moon isn't in aspect with Saturn and sits in his 8th house. However the aspect between Venus and Saturn was long time ago and Saturn is backed off currently. Venus and Saturn are moving away from each other. Moon recently separates from a square with Venus and Jupiter.Jupiter is his 12th house ruler in his own house and domicile. It seems that you found out a secret. But if they are really still involved with each other, it won't be long before they separate.

Well' people can get reinvolved just avenge. Who knows. Saturn is looking for his interests

Tatianna

indicators of cheating in the event chart

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house

Last edited:

tikana

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries conjunct ascendant
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house

mars is NOT conjuncting ascendant
moon passed venus plus there was jupiter after the venetian aspect
how does it prove that he is cheating?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Venus on the cusp of his 5th would indicate there is someone he is having an affair with (if it's ok to use that term, it sounds so old fashioned!)
He as Saturn is in the degree of the nodes, so he is in a karmic position.
Moon as the question, makes its last aspect with Saturn and the nodes, trine Saturn but square the nodes. Saturn also rules his 12th, so he is hiding something, keeping it to himself. And the trine would suggest he manages to do this, while the square to nodes says it will harm his relationship.
The querent is sun, in her 12th house, digging up secrets, and approaches a square with Uranus on the midheaven, separation, while Uranus is also ruler of the descendent and in his 4th of endings. So a breakup is likely in the future.
South node is in the querent's 5th house of love, while the north node is in his 5th house, so he will continue the relationship with the new woman.
Moon just separated from an opposition with Neptune, so querent's instincts about being deceived were correct.

Ouranos

Hello AW041,

I don't think this is a 'love affair' here.
Moon in Virgo turned 8th of hidden matters and anguish of mind is Peregrine and in the Fall of Venus. But it does show self-undoing regarding 5th House matters (hobbies, pleasures, gaming ( Moon Virgo in MR with Mercury- computers - in the 5th) gambling?
It is just separating from a trine to JupiterR turned L2. He has spent more than he could afford and Moon next trining SaturnL1 in Nodal degree 'something unexpected, not customary will happen'

Moon in MR with Mercury(in detriment of SaturnR, approaching a square to Mars in 3rd L3 of arguments will bring money matters to a front - Mars also ruling the 10th his reputation).
Ask him a simple question - How is it going financially?

Maybe I am totally out of my baskets here but $$$ seems to be the issue here.

Please keep us updated,
Ouranos

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house

Please give a horary response, and if you don't know horary, learn the basic rules of it before you make an attempt. None of these are necessarily indicators of cheating in horary. It doesn't work quite the same way as event astrology.

tikana

Venus on the cusp of his 5th would indicate there is someone he is having an affair with (if it's ok to use that term, it sounds so old fashioned!)
He as Saturn is in the degree of the nodes, so he is in a karmic position.
Moon as the question, makes its last aspect with Saturn and the nodes, trine Saturn but square the nodes. Saturn also rules his 12th, so he is hiding something, keeping it to himself. And the trine would suggest he manages to do this, while the square to nodes says it will harm his relationship.
The querent is sun, in her 12th house, digging up secrets, and approaches a square with Uranus on the midheaven, separation, while Uranus is also ruler of the descendent and in his 4th of endings. So a breakup is likely in the future.
South node is in the querent's 5th house of love, while the north node is in his 5th house, so he will continue the relationship with the new woman.
Moon just separated from an opposition with Neptune, so querent's instincts about being deceived were correct.

I agree

Love ur interpretation

aquarius7000

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house

Hi Tatianna,

It is good that you are at least trying and that is what this board is for. We don't have to be accurate. Most of us are incorrect half the times, so I admire that you did not just come back with a rebuff after being told that this is a Horary board, not a synastry one. Your response was Horary even if you called the chart event.

As far as I am concerned, I think the man is thinking about his life and perhaps how things on the home front are going to continue or not. Venus in his 4th and also Moon in the 8th show some anguish on the home front.

Last edited:

AW041

Omg, I just realized that this post had a lot of feedback, somehow I didn’t get any notification on my email (which I usually do). Thank you very much everyone.
So I’m still to confirm if there is any affair, though he is very transparent and seems unlikely, but who knows. Yes he has a lot of financial worries, given that right now I’m the sole bread earner of the house and COVID situation has not been helpful. He does spend a lot of his time, playing silly games on his phone at night.

aquarius7000

Omg, I just realized that this post had a lot of feedback, somehow I didn’t get any notification on my email (which I usually do). Thank you very much everyone.
So I’m still to confirm if there is any affair, though he is very transparent and seems unlikely, but who knows. Yes he has a lot of financial worries, given that right now I’m the sole bread earner of the house and COVID situation has not been helpful. He does spend a lot of his time, playing silly games on his phone at night.
Nothing wrong with that. Everybody has their own way of releasing stress and balancing it out. Some sit on this Astrology forum 1/2 the day.