i can't let go yet

Haneen

Hello this post is a bit personal but I feel comfortable posting it
my mother at the beginning of this month died...and she was everything to me she was my dad and mom and sister and friend as well
you may be asking why I'm posting this on this site well.. my mom and I loved astrology we would look at each other charts and stuff and she's definitely the best Gemini I have ever met in my life
her health was in a bad condition and she was suffering every day and I know well that she's resting now and hopefully, she'll be in heaven and one day I hope I'll be in the same place with her up there
I have this regret that I'm getting better and that my life will change
and I'm still a teenager and I don't know what I'll do without her
i just wanted to post this to vent a bit about my feelings

ElenaJ

It will take some time, and it will never really leave you, you will always remember.
It's easy to say that after all we all do lose our parents, sooner or later (unless we pass away first!) but it always represents a traumatic moment in life.
Do you feel like posting your chart, natal and maybe progressed or hers? Or maybe you've already taken a look at it, since you shared astrology with your mom?.
In any case, let yourself feel the pain, it will ease up gradually with time, but you mustn't try to bottle it or deny it or ignore it.

david starling

Hello this post is a bit personal but I feel comfortable posting it
my mother at the beginning of this month died...and she was everything to me she was my dad and mom and sister and friend as well
you may be asking why I'm posting this on this site well.. my mom and I loved astrology we would look at each other charts and stuff and she's definitely the best Gemini I have ever met in my life
her health was in a bad condition and she was suffering every day and I know well that she's resting now and hopefully, she'll be in heaven and one day I hope I'll be in the same place with her up there
I have this regret that I'm getting better and that my life will change
and I'm still a teenager and I don't know what I'll do without her
i just wanted to post this to vent a bit about my feelings

She'll always be with you in Spirit. Act as you know she wants you to act concerning her passing.