Rsp Rishi Rahul & kshantaramji...

RishiRahul

Hello,

Though you were jobless as you stated from June 2018, you faced further inconveniences/insecurities from Sept/Oct 2018 onward;though there could have been reasons for confidence early 2018.

Also what are doing since?

RishiRahul

Thank you for your reply! Yes I had a major nervous breakdown thought I wasgoing to die end of may 2018 and been jobless since June 1 2018 and since then have been jobless no matter how hard I tried to find a job...the reason I had the nervous breakdown was I have never been in a love/sexual relationship -:( Right now my main concern is my health I have been running from hospital to hopsital with no answers my symptoms are chest/stomach related..please let me know re my health :) ��

vishnunarayan,

You mentioned that I am correct, but you mentioned nothing about early 2018 & Sept 2018?!!

RishiRahul

vishnunarayan,

You mentioned that I am correct, but you mentioned nothing about early 2018 & Sept 2018?!!

RishiRahul

Pardon me..yes early 2018 I remember that after being unemployed for most of 2017 I had gotten rehired at the same job from december 2017..Early 2018 I was working part time at same counseling/teaching type job and had two minor medical procedures to rule out stomach problems both which did not reveal anything but yes you are right I was feeling confident in that my life may take a posotive turn....as far as September 2018 also had the same two medical procedures to rule out stomach problems both which were not too revealing and my Paternal grandfather was sick in the hospital and from then onwards I did feel more insecure and continue to go through more suffering and anxiety..january 2019 was particulary disturbing and scary as thats when I first developed asthma and more anxiety...

Regards

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Dear Respected astrologers I am a silent follower of this forum but I really need help..I am jobless and peniless since June 1st 2018 and also suffering from severe health issues both physical and mental and no oppurtunty for love/relationship affairs etc.. please take a look at my kundali and help me and suggest some remedies please! Sorry I tried but couldnt attach my chart :(

December 13 1991

12:50 PM

31N19 75E34 time zone: 5.5 (INDIA)

MALE

Hello,

Though you were jobless as you stated from June 2018, you faced further inconveniences/insecurities from Sept/Oct 2018 onward;though there could have been reasons for confidence early 2018.

Also what are doing since?

RishiRahul

Thank you for your reply! Yes I had a major nervous breakdown thought I wasgoing to die end of may 2018 and been jobless since June 1 2018 and since then have been jobless no matter how hard I tried to find a job...the reason I had the nervous breakdown was I have never been in a love/sexual relationship -:( Right now my main concern is my health I have been running from hospital to hopsital with no answers my symptoms are chest/stomach related..please let me know re my health :) ��

vishnunarayan,

RishiRahul

Pardon me..yes early 2018 I remember that after being unemployed for most of 2017 I had gotten rehired at the same job from december 2017..Early 2018 I was working part time at same counseling/teaching type job and had two minor medical procedures to rule out stomach problems both which did not reveal anything but yes you are right I was feeling confident in that my life may take a posotive turn....as far as September 2018 also had the same two medical procedures to rule out stomach problems both which were not too revealing and my Paternal grandfather was sick in the hospital and from then onwards I did feel more insecure and continue to go through more suffering and anxiety..january 2019 was particulary disturbing and scary as thats when I first developed asthma and more anxiety...

Regards

Hello,

I wanted to be satisfied about what I predicted, as I am not using Palmistry and Numerology properly here.

Yes, this is a difficult year in 2020 when you will feel a lack of support to your material progress, as the effect of Ketu abntardasa is on, and properly takes shape from Aug 2020, when you may expect a professional way out.

If you do at all get this opportunity in Aug 2020, its upto you to hold onto this for the other better after Feb 2021.
Let us know of any news by end Aug 2020, when you start getting a small feeling of relief....

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Hello,

I wanted to be satisfied about what I predicted, as I am not using Palmistry and Numerology properly here.

Yes, this is a difficult year in 2020 when you will feel a lack of support to your material progress, as the effect of Ketu abntardasa is on, and properly takes shape from Aug 2020, when you may expect a professional way out.

If you do at all get this opportunity in Aug 2020, its upto you to hold onto this for the other better after Feb 2021.
Let us know of any news by end Aug 2020, when you start getting a small feeling of relief....

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Thats fine its good to confirm to be certain!..Can you kindly please let me know about my health?! Any more hospitalizations, surgeries sicknesses etc and when I can find relief?!..

kshantaram

Premium Member
Last but not least i sense a calm before the storm my Saturn MD/Ketu sub period fast approaches I believe it will start in September 2020..just curious will this period give both effect of natal ketu (in Gemini in Mula nakshatra) and transit ketu which during the duration of this period transit ketu will be in scorpio over natal Sun+Mars+Mercury..please pls let me know what I can expect in this one year period of ketu sub period and please suggest me the remedy now so that I dont have to bother you then ji �� ��

Sorry for the long post

Sat-ketu placed 6/8 from each other at conflict, ketu over gemini 4th, the interpretation for which is already known, including pain-injury-surgery; not much to worry as ketu is alone and good for analytical aptitudes, not to over do it.

ketu transit sun-mars-mer scorpio 9th year end, already mentioned earlier, research-occult aptitudes, distant travels, distancing from father, pain-injury-surgery urological-heart-stomach-skin-piles inflammations to care;

you have been performing remedies for all planets practically, which please continue without overindulging with analytical ketu gemini and confusing yourself time and again;

rahu transit taurus 3rd good for initiative and progress and love of food and comforts, while need to avoid impulsiveness and excessive risk taking;

wishing you well.

Hello,

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Lets hope your prediction comes true?! Last time couple of years ago you predicted for me on this forum that in the first quarter of 2020 I would come out of this depressive state..that was so opposite of what happened infact first quarter of 2020 I was extremley sick and depressed and still sick and depressed!..so lets hope this time its true!..

RishiRahul

Lets hope your prediction comes true?! Last time couple of years ago you predicted for me on this forum that in the first quarter of 2020 I would come out of this depressive state..that was so opposite of what happened infact first quarter of 2020 I was extremley sick and depressed and still sick and depressed!..so lets hope this time its true!..

Hello Vishnunarayan,

I checked all the posts by you in this forum, but did not find any other conversation between us, beside this post.

Well, what surprises me is that if my predictions did come 'incorrect' why did you opt to seek my free predictions again? is confusing!! As this thread title mentioned my name.

I mostly attempt past predictions, and do not delve in the future in my forum predictions.

RishiRahul

kshantaram

Premium Member
take medical care, ketu transit rahu sag now moving towards scorpio 9th over sun etc posing urological issues; float 1.25kg white til over a clean flowing river on a tuesday after sunset with prayers at Kali temple;

jup now retro towards own sag 10th trine natal jup leo 6th manifesting the health issues heart-stomach-intestinals etc; light cow ghee diya daily morning;

Sat retro towards sag, elevated aspect over venus libra 8th, hope protective of urological n kidney issues, containing the damage;

wishing you well.

ps : posted a private message but not allowing reply, strange!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
Shree Ramdasbhakta/Dhirajkumar/Varundev,

now Pisces lagna/earlier kumbha lagna,

Man of many names and several email ids and bank cards!!
forced me to do a reading as per pisces lagna by hook or by crook!
changing the name etc, chasing by private emails.

Sorry indeed for all the great troubles you are undergoing, but this is not the way to approach for free astrological advice every other week, with continuous queries even before the earlier remedies are started and over etc etc.

Saturn-ketu dasa, ketu 1.5yr transit sun-mer scorpio 9th, impacting parents, father and house 9th significator for father, mercury lord 4th for mother; sun lord 6th for your health and employment; Mercury as lord 7th badhaka for pisces ascendant

ketu scorpio research-occult aptitudes, ketu 9th tending to distant lands; pain-injury-surgery urologicals-thighs-heart-stomach-skin etc

Natal ketu gemini 4th, detachment from mother-motherland-property; pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-ears-heart etc

Recite Ganesh Mantra;

Mercury badhaka, float every month 125gms each whole green moongdal and white til over a clean flowing river tuesday after sunset, with prayers at Kali temple offering an unpeeled brown coconut with chilka.

Jupiter-saturn transit natal saturn capricorn 11th for gains, gains from employment-research-trainer-advisory roles, gains from old friends and old people and teachers-gurus-consultants, under sade-sati, under element of stress; jupiter debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements in results/income-gains during jupiter mid-course by March 021 to watch for;

Moon 12th acquairus satabhisha nakshatra under stressed sub-concious; prone to colds-circulatory issues etc; Satabhisha surrounded by doctors; Perform japa for moon, recite Moon mantra; donate 125gms per month white rice at Shivalaya on a sat morning. May perform nakshatra shanti for shatabhisha owned by rahu; rahu sag 10th hyper-impulsive, ambitious to soar high in career, foreign assignments, but lone planet.

Saturn debilated aries navamsa/dhanamsa, aptitude for social work; earnings in distant lands; financial strain; light til oil diya tuesday mornings at Kali temple, and donate 125gms yellow chanadal for debilated jupiter capricorn in transit.

Ascendant lord jupiter over leo 6th for health and employment, commanding attitude, liver issues etc, aptitude for teaching-medicine; wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart; jupiter lord 10th over 6th calling for extra efforts towards career; jupiter opp ,moon, gajakesariyoga, victory amidst adversity too; jupiter trine sag 10th protective of career; light cow ghee diya at Shivalaya on sunday mornings; prayers to saint of faith, offering yellow flowers sunday mornings;

hope this much helps for the moment, could be mostly repetitive, same chart and long-term transits impacting year to two years in general.

ketu gemini hyper-analytical, gathering information but confused at decision making;

Moon acquarius reformist and innovative but breezy, uncertain, mystic-secretive; Aptitude for psychology-counseling; Venus lord 9th from moon, badhaka for acquarius rashi impacting luck-education-travels under stress-delays; prone to kidney issues; Recite Shreesooktam, visit Ramalaya on friday evenings, offer white flowers.

Worship your ishta devata, and kuladevata and keep vastu clear at home for well-being; planetary remedies are an aid in the process.

GOD BLESS!! no chain of threads and emails please under different names etc etc etc. And no further queries to explain again and again; the chart has been dealth with several times again and again by now with a full reading.
can refer all the notes time and again.

Various astrologers would have told you various things, and you are yourself adept with information by now, you can integrate the information and do what you think is best for yourself and help yourself. Gems-poojas-yatras are costly affairs where bank cards do not work; proper attitude and bhakti and being at peace with yourself could be enough following medical advice.

SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYYAPPA!!

btw Ramdas Bhakt's kundali did not display anything;
I have struggled last night and this afternoon to do justice to your query,
takes time and effort to trace mails, kundalis, past notes etc;
All work to be done by astrologer to get a ready answer!

Ramdas Bhakt, God bless you ever!!

Last edited: