I'm confused, which one is the real her

amidjang

https://imgur.com/a/IwiVSar

Hi guys, this chart without exact birth time is belong to someone really dear to me. I just want to know what is the general interpretation of the chart but specifically, I'm confused about her "true" personality. In real life, she's silly, loves to make jokes, active, always on the move and has carefree attitude. However when we interact via text or phone at night, she's way more mature, calm, emotional, collected and asks well-thought questions.

Other than that, she's really into sports but she talks a lot about having kids, being a homebody, decorating kitchen and bedroom. She's also really into baking and cooking.

So it's like different personality in different settings. Or is it simply because of her sun in gemini? I don't think so though.

I also notice that her sun, moon, mercury, mars are all in different elements. Does it really matter? Does her 28.5degree aries moon is different than regular aries moon?

I'm weighing about taking a next step with her, as in marriage, but I keep on weighing and weighing because I'm not sure which one is she (libra ASC and libra moon here :whistling:)

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ami.26770.6204.png
    astro_w2gw_ami.26770.6204.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

ToltecLearn

https://imgur.com/a/IwiVSar

Hi guys, this chart without exact birth time is belong to someone really dear to me. I just want to know what is the general interpretation of the chart but spesifically, I'm confused about her "true" personality. In real life, she's silly, love to make jokes, active, always on the move and has carefree attitude. However when we interact via text or phone at night, she's way more mature, calm, emotional, collected and asks well-thought question.

Other than that, she's really into sports but she talks a lot about having kids, being a homebody, decorating kitchen and bedroom. She's also really into baking and cooking.

So it's like different personality in different settings. Or is it simple because of her sun in gemini? I don't think so though.

I also notice that her sun, moon, mercury, mars are all in different elements. Does it really matter? Does her 28.5degree aries moon is different than regular aries moon?

I'm weighing about taking a next step with her, as in marriage, but I keep on weighing and weighing because I'm not sure which one is she (libra ASC and libra moon here :whistling:)

Thank you in advance

HI AMIDJANG,

well it would be better if we had the house placements you know obviously but...

that wishy washy way of her might be in part because the opposition between the conjuct uranus - neptune opposite venus in cancer

venus in cancer might love having a home but at the same time the other side of the coin is this strong planets uranus which is a rebel and neptune which can be pretty foggy,

she has good soft aspects between saturn and venus mercury mars and jupiter which could mean that she is an overall serious person and responsible

she has an square hard aspect between sun in gemini and saturn in pisces, both signs have two faces or two parts, so that could tell something about she having two different behaviors

she has moon in aries and mars in taurus both opposite jupiter in scorpio so from here there could be some situations too

i mean jupiter always make the sign which is in bigger and exaggerate the things but also gives luck in that area, being in scorp it could be a double sword kind of thing

theres also an square between uranus and jupiter this has also to be regulated...

but yeah overall she should be a pretty stable person as she has good soft aspects

i think is true she wants a stable home since she has merc and venus in cancer both with soft good aspects with saturn which is quite serious planet...

and yess libra is making you balance the situation thats a good thing!

take this with a grain of salt as im learning!, feel free to message me if you have questions!

thanks for sharing