Struggling to cope - Pluto/Uranus transits to angles - pls support

spacecadet

Thank you so much for your generous and thoughtful replies Kannon and Tessie.

I'm still trying to work out why I dont get notifications to my email when people reply to my threads.

I have been up and down. Trying to embrace the situation, surrender and allow whatever unfolds - using it as a time to rest, learn more, integrate and connect more with myself. Working on accepting that my once beloved has moved on and is unable to 'complete' our journey together or say goodbyes in a way I'd prefer. And however other days are tough as I feel trapped at home unable to do things outdoors or with friends that I'd like to

Unfortunately the hospital discovered some sort of 'something' on my brain scan and I have been for more scans and am now awaiting the results. This news terrified me but after a few days of this I decided I'd just put it out my mind for now, keep hopeful and positive and wait and see what happens. All was going well until yesterday, my ex boyfriend phones out of the blue and suddenly the remaining hearing in my good ear ...vanished. Not his fault but very synchronistic dont you think?!! He seems to have a very powerful effect on me! So communication is now extremely difficult and I can no longer speak comfortably on the phone - which was very important as it allowed me to connect to people.

Hearing aids will arrive in 2 weeks - happy sad

Kannon. Your message spoke deeply to me. Thankyou.
Yes I am getting very involved again in natural health. I never qualified as a naturopath so cant use it for others now, but am applying the knowledge and practices and learning a lot. I'm applying it in my life more now than ever before.

I was reflecting today and I also wondered what it was I didnt want to hear. I can think of specific complaints my boyfriend had about me (I'm too emotional/needy/angry etc) and the pain of feeling him reject me...I can reflect more on those things he had said, but what occurred to me strongly today was that it seemed the issue for me was more about me not being heard. I felt my voice was being ignored (my throat is normally the problem health area)..hence why I was angry and emotional. Could it work this way round perhaps or should I keep thinking about that him or others were saying to me? I dont know where to start untangling it really.

I'm sad to hear that this process will go on for such a long time, though I agree that it is bringing me closer into myself and helping me to grow a stronger spiritual connection by cutting me off from the normal world. But could it not also be the case that the spiritual/psychological transformation takes the whole year but the physical issues clear up quicker and simply act as a trigger? I see the inner growth that is happening through this process...I just want to know I wont be disabled forever..that this WILL be temporary, and I will have my free healthy body which dances and sings back again...the natural practices I am doing are making me feel healthy and clear but the reality is that I can barely walk t the park because I'm so dizzy and unbalanced - I stagger like my legs are crippled. Its very difficult to deal with as I was so footsure and active before. I know no-one can predict, I just pray I will be blessed with my stability, alignment, hearing and independence again soon.

I know I can't outsmart the planets but surely there are options for how we play out those energies and if I can learn to allow and integrate the energies in without resistance, the manifestations wont be so ..disruptive...?

Id love to know all the different astrological elements you integrated into your feedback Kannon. If its not too much trouble.

Tessie - please do let me know about the pressure chamber. There are very few approaches to resolve sudden hearing loss - almost nothing on the NHS - they just give hearing aids and steroids! . I'm willing to try anything reasonable.

Thanks Tessie for your tarot card. I see what you are saying and am trying to surrender and let go as best I can.

I'll check back here more frequently. and let you know what results say...xxx thanks for your support in helping me untangle whats happening and in finding the best approach for dealing with it all xx its much appreciated

Tessie

Banned
I am so sorry to hear about your news. I will be praying things get better. I have not been able to speak to my aunt yet as they are at their island property (in Croatia) at which they have no internet. However, I am told the informal name of the medical therapy is the submarine. I will write back as soon as I know. If you get the opportunity it may help to ask if the doctors are aware of the system.

I just did a google search in Croatian and came up with this translated page (click on the "Translating..." hyperlink). I believe #2 is the therapy itself. Although there was no other search results which mention the therapy, this may be due to its new/rare status. It was definitely successful in the case of my aunt who lost her hearing. Also, all therapy in Croatia is miles cheaper so you may end up having it there anyway! :D xxx

R4VEN

I was reflecting today and I also wondered what it was I didnt want to hear. I can think of specific complaints my boyfriend had about me (I'm too emotional/needy/angry etc) and the pain of feeling him reject me...I can reflect more on those things he had said, but what occurred to me strongly today was that it seemed the issue for me was more about me not being heard. I felt my voice was being ignored (my throat is normally the problem health area)..hence why I was angry and emotional. Could it work this way round perhaps or should I keep thinking about that him or others were saying to me? I dont know where to start untangling it really.
spacecadet, the above paragraph jumped out at me. When I read it for the second time, I remembered that US writer, Toni Morrison (at least, I think it was her) became an elective mute for a couple of years after she spoke up and identified the man who had raped her as a small child. This man was gaoled, and then killed in gaol. Her response was to not speak, believing her words had the power to kill this man.

I am suspecting that you are right in that if you believe you are not heard, then your (unconscious) choice may be to not partake in conversations with others under any circumstances. Your ex-bf's words to you were put-downs and a clear non-recognition of you, and so he rang you, and your other ear went, essentially cutting off communication with him - and with others. Perhaps your `thinking' may have been that if this man who loves you more than anyone can call you names - emotional/needy/angry - then the world outside you and him will be even harsher, and has been harsher.

[Just as an aside, but perhaps related, my nephew, now aged 45, and with a bunch of natal planets in his 12th, developed Meniere's disease in his late 20's. The prognosis from the medical profession was not promising, and he was told to prepare for becoming totally deaf. He had just completed his PhD, and his supervisor had been an unpleasant fellow, with whom my nephew had had to struggle to be heard. On top of that he had grown up with a step-father who was bullying and critical, and my nephew has always been a sensitive soul. When he married, his wife and he decided to not have children, just in case some time down the track he wouldn't be able to work. More than 15 years later, he is very happily married - no kids, but that suits their lifestyle - has a wonderful, high-paying job he loves and which gives him energy, and requires he travel all over the world. He has only partial deafness in one ear, but it does not impede his communication, and has not ever become worse. One significant factor in his healing - I believe - was to acknowledge to himself and others the difficulty he was having with both his PhD supervisor and his stepfather. He is normally quite a private individual, but he became very vocal about the effects these two men had had on his life and his confidence.]

spacecadet

Thanks Tessie I've found a hyperbauric oxygen chamber in my region and have made some enquiries. Its not a commonly used solution here but I'm open to anything that might help.

R4ven - what a positive story about your nephew. He's blessed to not have his life affected too much by Menieres and amazing his hearing is still good!

Yes I think you are right. Its not what I heard, its what I didnt hear (i.e. support/compassion/acceptance). Ironically, I've just been searching the internet to try and find positive stories of peoples hearing coming back to give me some faith. I came across a story of a woman who lost her hearing after she was raped and no-one listened to her story and allowed her to express her feelings. Her hearing came back when she found a therapist who did. Now she didn't have any physical issue with her ears, and I evidently do, however I think this is a good place to start trying to find the cause or trigger for all this...maybe with a therapist to be the one to hear me, rather than attempting to work alone.

Tessie

Banned
That's brilliant that you were able to find the chamber in your area. I was reading your response to R4VEN and wanted to suggest that the Samaritans are an excellent listening service, functional 24 hours a day. Many landline networks are free to 0845 numbers which they have. However, they also have offices everywhere if you prefer to speak with someone face to face. It was on my spirit to suggest this as I understand your job may be compromised and listening therapy can get costly. The Samaritans really are very good. You remain in my prayers. ♥

spacecadet

Thank-you dubyadude..and the same also to you. the best thing about astrology is that we learn that... The times will pass. Just unfortunately with Pluto Uranus and Neptune.. Theyre looongg times! :(