Guess Pluto just heard it's not a planet.....

EJ53

Banned
Maybe it's flushed with annoyance about being demoted, TK......So now we have the "angry planet" Mars and it's little brother the "bit peeved dwarf planet" Pluto.:biggrin:

EJ

dhundhun

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100204/ap_on_sc/us_sci_pluto

I guess Pluto is still the PLANET of transformation! :love:

I think, it is because of Eris (Xena), which is larger than Pluto. Instead of Eris getting honor of becoming a Planet, Pluto was degraded to "Dwarf Planet" and Eris gained recognition of a "Dwarf Planet".

Eris was earlier named as Xena, a symbol of female warrior - symbolizing urge to get freedom at any cost and not ruled by anyone else.

Pluto's status in astrology did not change, it remained as PLANET of transformation.

Nexus7

I don'tthink we have heard the last of it yet. There have been discoveries of several 'dwarf planets,' a long-forgotten asteroid joined the dwarf-planet club, there could bemore discoveries too, which may necessitate redefining exactly what a planet 'is.'

s forwhich amongthe throngs of kuiper-belt bodies, centaurs et. al get to be retained in astrology - I think that will prove to bea very interesting question too.

Nexus7

Yes, I saw that.....

I suppose there is no reason why any planet should remain static in appearance. And Pluto's orbit is very eccentric.

Claire19

You mean I can rid of my Moon square Pluto aspect. Yes!!!! Unfortunately I feel its effects even if it not supposedly a real planet.....However I like my Venus sextile Pluto aspect so think I will keep it.

:wink:

Niplan

Banned
there are a few other things that are changing at the same time, this isn't isolated.

Mars has more dust storms, Uranus and neptune got brighter, Neptune developed brighter and brighter bands around its self, The dual vortexes on venus have switched poles, As well venus has gotten hotter, And somethings going on with mercury that i don't remember.

all within 10 - 20 years, (Considered rapid changes)

smilingsteph

Wow I needed that laugh and humor.
I feel like hell these days....barely can get on the computer!

That is too darn funny!

Personally "I wouldnt mess with pluto." Hey maybe if I say it, the energy will have mercy on me when it conjuncts Saturn in December!