Rectifying a chart

cygnus

Hi! So I'm in the process of correcting my birth chart. While listing and checking on the secondary progressions of important dates, I noticed that Mars was either conjunct my AC or MC at 6 to 7 degrees and square the AC or MC to the same set of degrees whenever an important event occurred to me. Aspects were always like this on important dates: Mars Conjunct AC, Mars Square MC and vice versa. Does this mean that every time something of significance happens to me, those conjunctions/squares with mars to my AC/MC will be present? Or does this observation mean nothing for my future? Thanks in advance for any replies. I'm still quite new and making an effort to learn.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Aspects are always the same when something happens

Hi! So I'm in the process of correcting my birth chart. While listing and checking on the secondary progressions of important dates, I noticed that Mars was either conjunct my AC or MC at 6 to 7 degrees and square the AC or MC to the same set of degrees whenever an important event occurred to me. Aspects were always like this on important dates: Mars Conjunct AC, Mars Square MC and vice versa. Does this mean that every time something of significance happens to me, those conjunctions/squares with mars to my AC/MC will be present? Or does this observation mean nothing for my future? Thanks in advance for any replies. I'm still quite new and making an effort to learn.
For detailed discussion with examples on various methods of rectifying a natal chart
RECTIFICATION TIPS :smile:
with examples
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

cygnus

For detailed discussion with examples on various methods of rectifying a natal chart
RECTIFICATION TIPS :smile:
with examples
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

I'm using the recommended tips! I remember them from your reply to my welcome post :)

Basically I'm wondering whether or not I'm onto something or rather if my "discovery" has little to no relevance for knowing the results of future events.

JUPITERASC

I'm using the recommended tips! I remember them from your reply to my welcome post :)

Basically I'm wondering whether or not I'm onto something
or rather if my "discovery" has little to no relevance
for knowing the results of future events.
I recommend you keep an astrological rectification journal :smile:
because
rectification is a time consuming process
definitely note the aspects relevant to progressions
as well as
continuing to search for other relevant aspects
rectification takes time
but it is a great way to familiarise yourself with your natal chart