Should I change the current job? If yes, when

vivpad

nC6vbHI.jpg

Person asked whether he should quit current job and look for new one. He thinks current company is dicey and cant be trusted. Now I am confused how to analyze current company and the next job? Somehwere I read 10th for current job and 7th (10 from 10) for next job.
Moon is void of course. Asc lord Venus debilitated closely applying to Mars by conjunction also to Saturn by square. Saturn is 10th lord, Mars is 7th lord. How to analyze the chart and suggest him to change or not. If he applies now he has 45 days of notice period before leaving the job.

Sunrise

nC6vbHI.jpg

Person asked whether he should quit current job and look for new one. He thinks current company is dicey and cant be trusted. Now I am confused how to analyze current company and the next job? Somehwere I read 10th for current job and 7th (10 from 10) for next job.
Moon is void of course. Asc lord Venus debilitated closely applying to Mars by conjunction also to Saturn by square. Saturn is 10th lord, Mars is 7th lord. How to analyze the chart and suggest him to change or not. If he applies now he has 45 days of notice period before leaving the job.

hi vivpad!!
there are many ways to read a chart. Many members do with their own way. So in this chart as you said above, it is not easy. He may find something else but it wont be easy. In general your friends job area seems quite difficult.

But I do not think it will stay or if there may be a lot of difficulties. The Venus is in its fall but in a house that seems to have a comfort (house of her joy). She wants to get pleaser. The future aspect with Mars shows us that he may come to an agreement or offer but not worthwhile work, and the square with Saturn shows us the difficulties that will arise in this work.
Generally, in his workplace I see several difficulties and it would be good not to make hasty moves.