Adding Ophiuchus to your Chart

waybread

Pisces is too far away from Ophiuchus for this to work. Plus it's not a sign. How do you feel about Aquarius? Just cast your chart in a sidereal zodiac, vs. the usual tropical one. It will move all of your planets, depending upon the system 27 or 24 degrees backwards.

david starling

I will replace my sign with Ophiuchus. I dont wanna be a fish anymore.
There. Now, the whole astrology stuff is messed up.

:lol:Every few years, some academicians come out with the amazing, startlingly revelation that the Tropical-signs and the constellations of the Zodiac are no longer aligned, and the news media has some fun with it, telling people they're not the Sun-signs they think they are. So there was this one young man, on his way somewhere important, high-energy and focused. The newsperson stopped him and asked him "his Sign", and when he proudly replied "Aries", he was informed that according to this "new, surprising study", he's actually Pisces. He thought for a moment, and then looked very upset, and said "Oh cr*p!":pinched:
Uh, what if there were no "i" in Ophiuchus?:whistling::lol:

Last edited:

david starling

Haha, even if Ophiuchus is added in the zodiac circle. There would be no changes. I will still be a squishy Pisces. So I will just learn to accept that.

I hope...*whimpers* >_<

Aries up! Pisces can be be any Sign prominent in your Chart, and the Sign of the Month. Be a Leo!:annoyed: Of course, then they wouldn't have you to push around anymore!:ninja:

Last edited:

david starling

People will see right through that act! XD They can feel I aint really that proud at heart!

Sag. is perfect then! How's your energy-level? You just have to speak your mind without worrying about what anyone thinks, and be energetic. And act*w Squares--Pisces can do that. Welcome to your new life as a Sagittarian!

Last edited:

david starling

Sad to say, :/ Im trained to listen but not to speak.

How did that happen? Actually, a good listener is a good thing to be. But you should still be able to say something after you've listened. Sagittarians know how to listen. They seldom lie, if ever. (Unless they're professional con artists--then it's just an unpleasant part of the job.)
Well, give it some thought. When you change Signs, you have to change your lifestyle--usually not easy to reinvent yourself!

Last edited: