Numbers

Cap

It is my firm belief that every astrological chart is super precise and contain in itself volumes of details of every kind. Someone's natal chart must show that he lives at number 15, that he have 3 children and his middle child's name is Anna, that he drives a Ford and even licence plates number. Event chart must show that there will be EXACTLY 19761 spectators at the concert. Horary chart must show that there will be 12 other candidates applying for the same job etc.

Numbers are very important part of our everyday experience. They are everywhere. And I am not talking about numerology here. I am talking about finding numbers hidden in astro charts. So far, I haven't found anything useful on the subject except common knowledge and it goes something like this:

"The most commonly accepted planet-number system or association today in modern astrology is as follows....

Sun = 1, Moon = 2, Mercury = 5, Venus = 6, Mars = 4 or 9, Jupiter = 3, Saturn = 8, Uranus = 9 or 4, Neptune = 7, Pluto = 0

In the Vedic system, which does not recognize the modern planets, there are nine numbers(no zero), with 4 and 7 assigned to Rahu and Ketu or the north and south lunar nodes respectively, and in some other systems Mars and Uranus interchange between 4 and 9.

Much of the difficulty in assigning numbers to planets is due to the ambiguity of dual rulership in astrology which blends masculine and feminine principles. Untill all twelve planets are identified, each with their own ruling sign, and a twelve-number system adopted, there will continue to be much confusion or uncertainty."

In my opinion, numbers in astro charts have to do something with degrees and planetary rulers of degrees (or even finer measurement units, minutes, seconds..)

Any thoughts, recommendations, experiences...?

dr. farr

Some books which you might find of interest, which connect astrological with numerological considerations, include:

+ Eisen's "Cabalah of Astrology" (astroamerica,com; Amazon)-Western astrology

+ N. S. Shastry's "Predicting through Astro-Numerology" (ditto above sources)-Vedic

+ "Cheiro's Astro-Numerology & Your Star" (Amazon; Abe Books)-Western astrology

+V. G. Rele's "Practical Astro-Numerology: A Planetary Guide for All" (Abe Books)-Vedic