Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 06-27-2007, 11:11 PM

Please Read Before Posting Here!

Hi all.

I find it necessary to place a sticky here due to the large amount of inappropriately placed posts that turn up in this category. While it is no trouble to me at all to simply move posts into their appropriate categories where they have been misplaced, this section has such a large number of errant posts, that I thought I might put up this reminder. It might sound fussy, but I'm just trying to be a good Virgo in trying to keep the horary boards tidy and organised.

This is the forum that pertains to horary questions of a medical nature. If this isn't the nature of your post, it doesn't belong here.

If you have an inquiry concerning a medical matter which concerns your own or anybody elses natal chart, then please post in the appropriate forum, which is here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=14

Thanks.

Unread 11-30-2010, 05:23 PM

Re: Please Read Before Posting Here!

I need to move my post I think....
Unread 04-30-2011, 08:10 PM

i think that this thread should also have the rules to do a health related horary question. Like the information regarding significators etc

If I could speak words of water,
You would drown when I said
'I love you.'
Unread 03-11-2012, 10:56 AM

I'm sorry. I'm new to the forums. Should I move this to another category, and if so, which? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=47687

Thanks in advance!
Unread 03-11-2012, 11:02 AM

In my opinion, you have asked a question about election for a surgery time, and have provided information about your natal chart: I think this, as it stands, would be proper for the Medical Astrology forum: it is not a horary question, which would be, for example, "is x a good time for my surgery" and then you post a chart for the actual day and time and place you asked the question-that would be an example of medical HORARY, and would belong here in the Horary section.
Best wishes!

Tags
posting, read