Aspects of homosexuality?

faunus

Saturn in the 8th or in Scorpio perhaps... ! I speak from experience :whistling:

I thought it`s more about Uranus, it`s about trauma and Aquarius is famous for kinkyness

Saturn in Scorpio in 8th means that death is not in hurry in your case

you are a Pisces, your Sun is trining it, means your identity gets the best out of this position, gives you lessons on maturity

if you are not "sexual enough", that might be some Venus or Mars issues in your case

it`s common with these people, that the parents were the actual frustrated people, than the child gets identified with that role, like "now I see. men are complaining schmucks and women are cold and bitchy, that`s how mature people are"

if you are the member of the Pluto in Scorpio generation, you can deal with it, if not check your Mars and Venus as I told you before

MJ82

I thought it`s more about Uranus, it`s about trauma and Aquarius is famous for kinkyness

Saturn in Scorpio in 8th means that death is not in hurry in your case

you are a Pisces, your Sun is trining it, means your identity gets the best out of this position, gives you lessons on maturity

if you are not "sexual enough", that might be some Venus or Mars issues in your case

it`s common with these people, that the parents were the actual frustrated people, than the child gets identified with that role, like "now I see. men are complaining schmucks and women are cold and bitchy, that`s how mature people are"

if you are the member of the Pluto in Scorpio generation, you can deal with it, if not check your Mars and Venus as I told you before

I understood "baggage: to mean issues around sex. In my case it's not that I'm not sexual (the contrary) but that I have trust issues around intimacy, and sex is the thing that shakes up my life the most (in good and difficult ways)..

But you have a point about Uranus/Aqua, crazy stuff...

faunus

I understood "baggage: to mean issues around sex. In my case it's not that I'm not sexual (the contrary) but that I have trust issues around intimacy, and sex is the thing that shakes up my life the most (in good and difficult ways)..

But you have a point about Uranus/Aqua, crazy stuff...

now the word intimacy can also be spelled as "into me see" and let me share a story on that one

so I`m on this train in the summer, bumping into my exgf and throwing random sh*t at her, just because I`m mad

She: those sunglasses fit your personality perfectly
Me: I make a face that says "wtf?"
She: she giggles
Me: you meant because I don`t let anybody else take a look on the inside and because of this I see everything in much darker shade
She: giggles and giggles and giggles even more
Me: grrrrr ... I hate you :pinched:

yes sex and intimacy are complementary, yet not the same

transiting Saturn in Scorpio might make us revisit some intimacy issues and luckily we have Neptune in Pisces, so it`s going to trine it once in a while, which means that we will have a boosted maturity, to be able to see into and beyond our own self-deception

later in 2013 when will have a full blown Pluto - Uranus square again, this stuff will force to take down the tainted sunglasses, throw them away and step up, right into our fears

we will all have our personal revolutions, personal deaths, personal rebirths and personal revelations

and if I was you, I might want to google the term "saturn return"

Inconjunct

There are markers, and very definite ones, of homosexuality. That you can't find them is another question.

1. You first understand the entire chart. Without this first step you can't "read" a chart for any quality, sexual or otherwise, with any degree of accuracy. A person is not a collection of spare parts, but an integrated whole.

I once read a chart for a little boy 3 years old. I never did meet the child, but I told the mother that during the past November the kid had undergone a problem with his sexual identity. Odd? Perhaps, but that is what I saw in the chart....

Her reply: Oh, that's when I had to take him to see the psychiatrist.

And was it about sexual identity or something else? A 3 year old child has no sexual orientation as we understand it in adults.

At the psychic fair, the young man who came to my booth with the beautiful young woman on his arm... How did I know he was gay? Did I guess? Hardly. That was the first thing I said to him, out loud where others could hear...and his only reaction was to check and see if the woman had heard. He was gay.and we talked about the effects on his life and relationships.

Lucky guess.

I have the chart of a woman who has described her very aberrant sexuality to me in detail. The chart is very clear and portrays her sexual inclinations and shows the reasons for its development.

Bill Clinton's chart clearly shows "sex scandal." The scandal awaited his ascension to the presidency. The sexual behaviors that generated the scandal are also shown; the scandal and its causes go hand in hand.

Sex scandals? Aberrant sexuality - what does that have to do with homosexuality?

Inconjunct

The two things are entirely different. But if you really want to know, you could try asking them. They might tell you, they might not.

Asteriae

Banned
People dont face the same struggles being left-handed as they often do being gay.

Actually, people who are left-handed do experience significant struggles. In some cultures, the left hand has a certain significance in that you don't eat with that hand, but wipe yourself clean. (What if you're left-handed?) Moreover, we live in a "right-handed" world, from appliances, to the way we write. (Ever noticed how people who are left handed have that smudge along their hand because they have to drag their hand across the paper if they are writing in any romantic or germanic language?) Also, the left-hand used to be associated with the devil, and lo and behold, homosexuality. These days it seems to have taken on some associations with the aptitude for genius.

The website goes into much of this a lot further, and beyond what I've mentioned: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=498707&page=1#.TzV5x8heQnc

That said, I'm always curious why people want to know if you can find homosexuality in a chart.

faunus

That said, I'm always curious why people want to know if you can find homosexuality in a chart.

maybe it`s because they have this childhood friend and when they meet up again after a couple of years, like more than a decade, they find out that the guy is still a virgin and uninterested in women

cheesy as it is, like in some soap opera

me no gay, don`t worry :p

Asteriae

Banned
maybe it`s because they have this childhood friend and when they meet up again after a couple of years, like more than a decade, they find out that the guy is still a virgin and uninterested in women

I don't care if you're gay or not. Maybe the person is gay. You could always ask. I'm not of the belief that there are hall-markers of homosexuality in the natal chart. The notion of homosexuality as a kind of thing within an individual, or a kind of individual, started in the 1800s, and astrology started much before then. This person could also be asexual.

Claire19

Ok there is this guy who is super girl hungry and he is obsessed with his girlfriend to the point he won't let her move. Now I looked at his chart and he has Lilith conjunct Venus. So is his mercury and its all in the 7th house.When I did research however they said he more than likely will be gay? i was a little confused by this notion because the guy is girl crazy and when he got his girlfriend that's all he ever talks about, she's like his best friend and lover. So i need to know is this aspect true for all people with this placement. And when I told him about it he said that as a youth he had issues with his mother and was not a people person, but that's why he loves his girlfriend even more because she has been there for him when his mother wasn't. He said that he can't be attracted to men sexually. He doesn't feel it. So i'm wondering how this aspect works exactly. What kind of behavior does it give a person? :andy:
Post a chart as we cant comment otherwise. However Uranus with Venus and Mars is the homosexual aspect along with Neptune sometimes. The 8th and 5th houses. I dont bother with Lilith and see no veracity with that one. If he has mother issues that the Moon in his chart. One aspect alone does not a homosexual make either.

Claire19

Still a virgin?? So he is not gay either?? Low libido more likely.

Claire19

I don't care if you're gay or not. Maybe the person is gay. You could always ask. I'm not of the belief that there are hall-markers of homosexuality in the natal chart. The notion of homosexuality as a kind of thing within an individual, or a kind of individual, started in the 1800s, and astrology started much before then. This person could also be asexual.
You can see the homosexual aspects in a chart, I beg to differ, as we can see everything, if we are practised enough. They are born that way and it is not a choice. They may be in denial but sooner or later it has to be expressed or they are badly damaged psychically. Blaming the parents or the upbringing is just narrow and incorrect. Asexuality is very rare and belongs with Mercury aspects.

Claire19

Actually, people who are left-handed do experience significant struggles. In some cultures, the left hand has a certain significance in that you don't eat with that hand, but wipe yourself clean. (What if you're left-handed?) Moreover, we live in a "right-handed" world, from appliances, to the way we write. (Ever noticed how people who are left handed have that smudge along their hand because they have to drag their hand across the paper if they are writing in any romantic or germanic language?) Also, the left-hand used to be associated with the devil, and lo and behold, homosexuality. These days it seems to have taken on some associations with the aptitude for genius.

The website goes into much of this a lot further, and beyond what I've mentioned: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=498707&page=1#.TzV5x8heQnc

thankfully children are not forced to use their right hand anymore to write. It is that the right hemisphere of the brain is more developed, that is all. Ignorance and prejudice has been responsible for many ridiculous theories and genius belongs with Uranian aspects which may be connected to Mercury, for the use of hands etc.

kennedyrosewhith

Asteria- I didn't say left-handed people don't ever face significant struggles. I said they don't face the same struggles that gay people can face/do face.

Either way, I'd hardly compare to smudging your writing and having graphite residue all over your hand to harassment and fear of assault. They're just not comparable.

While reading over some critiques of astrology, one in particular where the author questioned why we can't find gender dysphoria in a chart, why we cant detect that a person will potentially undergo a very upsetting and dramatic experience at some point in their life, it occured to me: is it even appropriate to look for indications of sexuality and gender in the natal chart? It seems like the only time success is gauranteed is when we know ahead of time a person is gay or whatever. But that hardly proves anything- we set out to find proof of the "condition" (homosexuality) with the bias that it MUST exist, because how could the chart be wrong? And if we dont find the expected aspects and placements- I'm sure many charts lack these- we'll go "oh well this placement here can also mean..."

We can find characteristics in the chart, such as being artistic or a good leader. The characteristic of being artistic isn't the same kind of quality as having brown as a natural hair color. We don't have to do anything to have brown hair, it just is. Likewise, you don't have to do anything to be gay, you just are. If we can't find hair color in a chart, then I don't see why we should be able to find sexuality. Sexual behavior yes, but I believe Uranus can be connected to homosexuality because society considers romantic and sexual involvements with those of the same sex to be odd behavior. Not because homosexuality is odd itself. And homosexuality is not the only sexuality that involves same-sex relationships...

There's also that, in order to find someone's sexuality (not sexual behavior) in a chart, it would somehow have to be a recurring theme over the course of their entire life. Sometimes it's not. Some people struggle with it their whole lives, some people have a few years where they struggle and then come to terms (I think you'd find this in transits) and some people don't struggle at all.

That's my idea, anyway.

faunus

Asteria- I didn't say left-handed people don't ever face significant struggles. I said they don't face the same struggles that gay people can face/do face.

just as a side note, what the hell does the dominating hand to do with liking or not liking your own gender in a "really special way"? :unsure:

kennedyrosewhith said:
...I believe Uranus can be connected to homosexuality because society considers romantic and sexual involvements with those of the same sex to be odd behavior. Not because homosexuality is odd itself. And homosexuality is not the only sexuality that involves same-sex relationships...

yes, I was talking about that in a previous post, that you have to look at the chart, for hard Uranus aspects, which show some trauma

but what are those aspects in this case?

like Chiron and Uranus were in opposition in to a whole generation and if Chiron is in a house that`s related to sexuality like the 5th or the 8th, does that mean, that almost everybody is gay in that era? :biggrin:

kennedyrosewhith said:
There's also that, in order to find someone's sexuality (not sexual behavior) in a chart, it would somehow have to be a recurring theme over the course of their entire life. Sometimes it's not. Some people struggle with it their whole lives, some people have a few years where they struggle and then come to terms (I think you'd find this in transits) and some people don't struggle at all.

they came up with the word "closeted" because of that

most homosexuals act like bisexuals, like they have family and children, like Travolta, than later on in life get fed up with it and choose to reveal themselves

so bunch of nice words

but what are those Uranus aspects???

Choe

You can see the homosexual aspects in a chart, I beg to differ, as we can see everything, if we are practised enough. They are born that way and it is not a choice. They may be in denial but sooner or later it has to be expressed or they are badly damaged psychically. Blaming the parents or the upbringing is just narrow and incorrect. Asexuality is very rare and belongs with Mercury aspects.

Yes, I think homosexuality and death are and should be shown in the chart, though many say they aren't shown.

faunus

you know what

let`s do this the other way around, the proper way

here`s a chart from my childhood friend

he`s 31, an adult virgin, he studied painting and visual arts, is now a fashion photographer and I suspect him to be homosexual, yet I haven`t asked

why?

because I lost my virginity at 22 (with a woman of course), got called out on it and ridiculed for it enough previously, so I know there are certain "sexual issues" that might be stigmatizing to men, regardless of his orientation

so here`s his chart

what say you?

Attachments

• is_he_gay_or_not.jpg
    is_he_gay_or_not.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 48