why am i getting too many attention lately?

Angels

I have been getting too many attention lately since past 2 week dono why!

now lately i i can notice many guys hitting onto me! whats going on? today it self i had nearly 20 :D the once i notice cos they were kinda smiling at me.

i feel strange!

is it the planets making it lol sad thing i am not getting the attention from someone i am giving attention to sadly hahhaa

so anyone has any idea why?

Attachments

• whats happening.jpg
    whats happening.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 18

aquarius7000

Hi

Check your natal for transits. See if Jup or Ven is going through the 5th/7th, or Mars/Ven through the 1st.

This is not really a Horary question.

:)AQ7

Angels

I'm a Cancer too. I wish 20 guys would give me attention in one day. That would put me out of my misery.:biggrin::biggrin::whistling::whistling::whistling::w00t::w00t::wink:

lol haha...I use to get lots attented when I was at my late teens and 20. Later I was married to a fickle headed Gemini & he cheated my the 8 yrs so depressed n crying never bothered abt my self. Now lately my Capri bf made me transform.he always says keep fit now I and taking care of my self got outa depression & lost weight all that..everyone goes wow u r changed LOL.

that was all fine but lately I find guys hitting on to me.

Last edited:

Angels

Abt my chart ive got my sun in cancer 6th house, Venus mercury moon all of them bunched in my 7th house cancer. Normally Venus in 7th house gets lots atttention.

Angels

Hi

Check your natal for transits. See if Jup or Ven is going through the 5th/7th, or Mars/Ven through the 1st.

This is not really a Horary question.

:)AQ7

yes currently Venus and jupi in my 7th house & mars at my 5th, Pluto at my 1st since Jan (transformtion) lol all credits goes to my Capri bf cos he insists me to take care of my self

Cancer7

Account Closed
Well, there is your answer. You've been getting a lot of attention because your appearance has changed. You're no longer depressed and you've lost weight!
lol haha...I use to get lots attented when I was at my late teens and 20. Later I was married to a fickle headed Gemini & he cheated my the 8 yrs so depressed n crying never bothered abt my self. Now lately my Capri bf made me transform.he always says keep fit now I and taking care of my self got outa depression & lost weight all that..everyone goes wow u r changed LOL.

that was all fine but lately I find guys hitting on to me.