Should I leave my job?

WisdomJoy

Hey loves, hoping someone can help me to understand if I should leave my job or not. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 8.26.31 PM.png

:happy::happy:

WisdomJoy

Thanks for the feedback!:smile: I don't have another job lined up, I would be looking for something first before I leave, but I guess I wanted insight into wether this was just a stepping stone and I should be looking to move this year onto something bigger and better.

Aria Venue

i dont think that this would be a wise decision right now..your current job is sun a peregrine sun though and exalts you..the next job would be a combust mercury, which you as mars from sag you won't like it, having mercury in your detriment ..seeing the chart the other way around if we move moon from her current position it will find this benefic venus,which moon wants though peregrine and immediately after this combust saturn(though as sun's dispositor has power over the sun) having moon in his detriment and triplicity..again if we move mars will find also first this combust mercury peregrine by antiscion
your asc on south scale :unfortunate /part of resignation=saturn
actually i am 50/50 with this chart only for having this moon venus aspect..but still i would prefer to have venus entering Pisces in her exaltation and mars triplicity...besides sun is turning every planet combust right now and you as mars also peregrine, since you just left your domicile in scorpio
so i think it would be better to seek for another job first before you resign and perhaps in case you find a new job you could ask a new question whether you'll take it or not..if its better to leave your current job..or when is the best time for you to leave your current job and make a fresh and a new start ...etc

Last edited: