I had the wrong birth day and year for the Scorpio

ChildOfVenus

The birth date and year I had for the Scorpio before wasn’t correct. But he gave me the correct date and year. He actually has Moon in Taurus and we have Mars conjunct Mars which explains the sexual attraction. But we don’t have Saturn aspects so could this really be something long term? He says he likes commitment and the way we connect but we don't really have any Saturn aspects.

Attachments

• chart7.jpg
    chart7.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 27
  • composite4.jpg
    composite4.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 22

ElenaJ

The mars/mars, moon/jupiter, mercury/jupiter are very nice.
Your two descendent rulers are in aspect, Uranus square mercury, which could seem separative out of context, but connecting the descendents it becomes a binding tie.
Pluto/sun can become very authoritative. Your Venus is not making contact with his planets, and his is weakly integrated.
The composite shows moon square Uranus and Saturn, so be prepared if this becomes a little stifling and dissolves as quickly as it began.

ChildOfVenus

The mars/mars, moon/jupiter, mercury/jupiter are very nice.
Your two descendent rulers are in aspect, Uranus square mercury, which could seem separative out of context, but connecting the descendents it becomes a binding tie.
Pluto/sun can become very authoritative. Your Venus is not making contact with his planets, and his is weakly integrated.
The composite shows moon square Uranus and Saturn, so be prepared if this becomes a little stifling and dissolves as quickly as it began.

But I really want to see if this could work and not just be something sexual. My planets are in his IC which is good for long term. He says he likes commitment. I am going to meet him in person and see how things go.

ElenaJ

Just keep in mind that Uranus wants its freedom. And Saturn doesn't want to be too loose. Try to find an equilibrium.
Good luck.