Will I ever have children?

Love to have children, I’ve had three unsuccessful pregnancies & recently I lost A baby on May 19th 2018 @11weeks- due to A ruptured ectopic pregnancy.... 6am they started the surgery to remove it.

I have Virgo 5th house but it’s empty.

I have 12th house Moon in Aries. Sun & Venus in Taurus. And also Mercury at the end of my 12th house in Gemini conjunct my Ascendant/rising. Ceres is also in my 12th house. My Jupiter conjunction ascendant (1st) house I believe is the reason I’m optimistic & what pulls me out of depression.🤪

My mercury aspects are:
Mercury quincunx Uranus
Mercury conjunction ascendant

8th house ruler is Capricorn.
Uranus, Saturn & Neptune.
All three of of my 8th house planets are retrograde.

#Love #optimistic #Miscarriage #Children #Babies #Marriage #12thhouse
#8thhouse #Uranus #UranusconjunctMoonTransit #Jupiter #Neptune
#Virgo #5thhouse #endometriosis #PCOS #ModernAstrology #Help #Please

Re: Possibility of having children?

Btw this was extremely hard for me to post... I’m very private but would like help with understanding astrology & miscarriage or children.

I also have •Moon sextile Mars &
•Moon trine Uranus.

My Mars & Chiron are in Cancer 2nd house.
•Mars opposition Uranus.

Pluto in Scorpio house 6.retrograde
•Sun opposition Pluto
•Neptune Sextile Pluto

True Node Pisces 2°09'03 in house 10 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

6th house Libra

•Sun Conjunction Venus
•Sun Trine Saturn
•Sun Trine Neptune
•Sun Opposition Pluto

Last edited:

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Hi Dreambaby,
We have to consider transits to the Moon and to the 5th H: the natal (Virgo), but also the lunar one (Leo, fifth from the Moon), since we’re talking children. Maybe I’d also look at the 5th H from the Sun.A chart would be better to look at.
You experienced the very shaky Uranus transit to your already very fiery Moon between 2010 and March 2019. That alone would be the sign of a difficult ground for a pregnancy, which naturally needs calm and steadiness. Shaky and «*different*» Uranus transiting Moon is the kind of influence that would cause an ectopic pregnancy.
Your Moon is in the 12H, so I’d say for a pregnancy to succeed you need more than anyone else calm, privacy, even secrecy, strange as it may sound. Pregnancies that end during the first three months are much more frequent than we think. Some endings of this kind are a blessing in disguise, as the embryo was possibly not viable. This is the reason why some women don’t even talk to friends and acquientances about their pregnancy before the first trimester is over. With your 12H Moon, privacy and calm is what you need.
Every New Moon in Aries (Moon), Cancer (4H from the Moon and natural Moon domicile, the most fertile of all) or Leo (5H from the Moon) is a good chance for conception. So near the 13th of July and the 11th of August would come next, if it’s not too soon after the intervention.
Jupiter transits Sagittarius, in good aspect to your Moon next year, from November 2018 to November 2019. That, combined with Uranus leaving Aries, your Moon sign, is a good omen for the year ahead. On a longer scale, Jupiter visits your Moon in 2022, wich might bring you some goodies. Anyway, the worst has passed. Uranus will make a brief come back into Aries this autumn and in March next year it’ll be gone.

Last edited:
Hi Dreambaby,
We have to consider transits to the Moon and to the 5th H: the natal (Virgo), but also the lunar one (Leo, fifth from the Moon), since we’re talking children. Maybe I’d also look at the 5th H from the Sun.A chart would be better to look at.
You experienced the very shaky Uranus transit to your already very fiery Moon between 2010 and March 2019. That alone would be the sign of a difficult ground for a pregnancy, which naturally needs calm and steadiness. Shaky and «*different*» Uranus transiting Moon is the kind of influence that would cause an ectopic pregnancy.
Your Moon is in the 12H, so I’d say for a pregnancy to succeed you need more than anyone else calm, privacy, even secrecy, strange as it may sound. Pregnancies that end during the first three months are much more frequent than we think. Some endings of this kind are a blessing in disguise, as the embryo was possibly not viable. This is the reason why some women don’t even talk to friends and acquientances about their pregnancy before the first trimester is over. With your 12H Moon, privacy and calm is what you need.
Every New Moon in Aries (Moon), Cancer (4H from the Moon and natural Moon domicile, the most fertile of all) or Leo (5H from the Moon) is a good chance for conception. So near the 13th of July and the 11th of August would come next, if it’s not too soon after the intervention.
Jupiter transits Sagittarius, in good aspect to your Moon next year, from November 2018 to November 2019. That, combined with Uranus leaving Aries, your Moon sign, is a good omen for the year ahead. On a longer scale, Jupiter visits your Moon in 2022, wich might bring you some goodies. Anyway, the worst has passed. Uranus will make a brief come back into Aries this autumn and in March next year it’ll be gone.

I thank you so very much. Excuse my delayed response... I’m going thru A lot right now. I had an ectopic pregnancy recently and it’s been seven days since it happened... the sadness has started to hit me. I’ll be fine in a few days. In the meantime I am going to try to figure out how to post my chart here in the forum. Thank you so much.

rafaella

Hi Dreambaby,

Sorry about your misscarriages.....I got your PM several days ago, but am travelling and just got the opportunity to take a look at your request.

I do horary not natal so I pulled a chart for you for the time I read your question. The chart details: 27 May 2018, 12:11am, Hobart, Australia.

Ok we see Jupiter rx represents you in the chart, Moon is 5th ruler. Moon just entered 9th house and sign of Scorpio. No immediate aspect between these significators.

Jup rx does indicate a repeated pattern, so something in your body keeps purging the baby out and the problem is within your body, rejecting the baby. Jupiter and Moon are fertile though, no problem getting pregnant. There is also Venus fertile close to 5th.

But Moon squares Mars next, nasty aspect. This shows a problem still to continue. Both significators are in 9th house so something 9th house related is important. Could be abroad, getting help abroad or from someone from overseas.

I will be honest, not seeing strong potential of having a baby with this chart, it can also mean repeated pattern continuing, but with the 9th house emphasis maybe after a while you will seek help from overseas, whether it is new fertility technology or maybe even a surrogate?

What is your age if I may ask? Yes natal chart is important. Please post your chart and we can take a look.

I do think you will be a mother, but how you get there is something yet to be figured out. Look at all options.

all the best!

Hi Dreambaby,

Sorry about your misscarriages.....I got your PM several days ago, but am travelling and just got the opportunity to take a look at your request.

I do horary not natal so I pulled a chart for you for the time I read your question. The chart details: 27 May 2018, 12:11am, Hobart, Australia.

Ok we see Jupiter rx represents you in the chart, Moon is 5th ruler. Moon just entered 9th house and sign of Scorpio. No immediate aspect between these significators.

Jup rx does indicate a repeated pattern, so something in your body keeps purging the baby out and the problem is within your body, rejecting the baby. Jupiter and Moon are fertile though, no problem getting pregnant. There is also Venus fertile close to 5th.

But Moon squares Mars next, nasty aspect. This shows a problem still to continue. Both significators are in 9th house so something 9th house related is important. Could be abroad, getting help abroad or from someone from overseas.

I will be honest, not seeing strong potential of having a baby with this chart, it can also mean repeated pattern continuing, but with the 9th house emphasis maybe after a while you will seek help from overseas, whether it is new fertility technology or maybe even a surrogate?

What is your age if I may ask? Yes natal chart is important. Please post your chart and we can take a look.

I do think you will be a mother, but how you get there is something yet to be figured out. Look at all options.

all the best!

I don’t know how to post my chart. I was born 7:15am, Philadelphia PA, May 4th 1989.

I don’t know how to post my chart. I was born 7:15am, Philadelphia PA, May 4th 1989.

And thank you so very much for helping me, I am in no rush at all. I’ve always wanted to reach out in the astrology community to get A better insight but as you can see I have A 12th house stellium and I am very shy, private... I prefer to hide lol. But I had to finally step out my comfort zone and ask questions. I appreciate everyone on this thread more than you know. It means so much to me. And yes I can conceive but as you mentioned actually having the babies there’s always something wrong. I’ve had two miscarriages. One time it was because of low progesterone levels. I’ve had an ectopic pregnancy in my right Fallopian tube recently and seven years ago I had an abdominal pregnancy which I had to have surgically removed at four months. All the children love me and I have patience for them and I spent my life helping others raise there’s but I seem to be the one who keeps missing out on the opportunity to have my own. I’m tired. But I just ended A terrible eight year relationship so now I will move forward planning to leave this city and as you mentioned do ivf fertility treatments. My family said I probably keep loosing them because he wasn’t meant for me... but we couldn’t let go. Sorry for writing so much but I figure I might as well give you deep insight about my love life in regards to my chart & pregnancy/miscarriages.