is computer hardware line suitable?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you sir..will update as and when some development

the idea is not thank you and update,
however appreciate for a prompt caring one liner,

how proactive one is planning to be in view of the astrological inputs provided, whether agreeable, practical on the ground, whether will follow the remedies/committment, how useful the reading/update was, any useful insights for awareness and action, and so on.

not expecting magic. more of thought to ponder upon and act judiciously on the suggestions made. making use of auspicious times, ready to cope with inauspicious aspects, etc.

mere updating too consumes thought and late night hours! though may sound mechanical in process.

some thoughtful ack and shared feedback becomes mutually interesting, though may not be possible to give ready made off the shelf solutions,

it is rather participating in the issues posed and offering one's thoughts for awareness and positive judicious action, learning from each other and other forum members in the process,

empathizing and being useful to each other!

with best wishes,

kshantaram

dheerpat

dear all

finally after struggling for a job for 2 years(1st june 2013) i got a job with mnc bank , however it is on contract basis for one year starting from september 21 which will be my joining date..had to compromise on the salary which is 50% of what i was drawing 2 years back

please have a look at my chart and advise how this oppurtunity will turn out in terms whether the contract willbe extended after one year depending upon my performance, if yes how will be the growth in this bank in future
else whether i will get a far better oppurtunity post joiining or say after completion of 1 year contract..
how will be my performance and will the managerment impressed

PS: COULD U GUIDE AS TO HOW DID I LAND THIS JOB AFTER 2 YEARS, I MEAN IS IT DUE TO GURU BADAL IN LEO..interview date was 22 july 2015

Crystalpages

dear all

finally after struggling for a job for 2 years(1st june 2013) i got a job with mnc bank , however it is on contract basis for one year starting from september 21 which will be my joining date..had to compromise on the salary which is 50% of what i was drawing 2 years back

please have a look at my chart and advise how this oppurtunity will turn out in terms whether the contract willbe extended after one year depending upon my performance, if yes how will be the growth in this bank in future
else whether i will get a far better oppurtunity post joiining or say after completion of 1 year contract..
how will be my performance and will the managerment impressed

PS: COULD U GUIDE AS TO HOW DID I LAND THIS JOB AFTER 2 YEARS, I MEAN IS IT DUE TO GURU BADAL IN LEO..interview date was 22 july 2015

Congratulations! ;-)

dheerpat

sir, sirf congrat se kaam nahi chalega :] need insight too as to y this happened after 2 years..was the transit or antardasha ealrier were not favorable in that period..what exactly triggered resulting me getting this job in particuar as around that and after that time also i have been sending resumes and giving interviews but not selected..there has to be some astrological explaination as to why that very small window opened(and closed)..pls advise

shantaram ji u also please comment

dheerpat

thank u sir, could u pls comment on future prospects in this job, apart from which tranist/antar triggered it

kshantaram ji,

"jup moves to leo 7th come mid-July trine sun-mer sag promoting relationship-partnership-gains-income"
"but moon debilated scorpio factor for vocation more suitable for research-investigative work like quality control etc, quality control services"

job profile is of KYC document checking and scrutiny!!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm

appreciate this positve KYC feedback!

come Aug saturn turns direct enemy sign scorpio over natal jup-moon scorpio career under stress, impacting health urological-knee issues etc, while may be good for research-occult aptitudes and investigative-forensic work, coming 2yrs.

ketu 1.5yr transit pisces 2nd till dec 015, separative for family-finances.

sun lord 7th over sag 11th gains through spouse-partner, govt, corporates, social contacts. sun-mer sag intellectual and seeking such friends-relationships, mer retro better at written communications, writings, gains therefrom. sun sag philosophical, ambitious, sportive, impulsive.

11th lord jup good over scorpio 10th gains through research-investigative work/career. jup elevated cancer navamsa.

jup moves to leo 7th come mid-July trine sun-mer sag promoting relationship-partnership-gains-income.

come 016 rahu-ketu reverse overlapping transits impacting life under great stress. hope rahu transit leo 7th helps promote business relationships with foreigners-other races.

jup-rahu transit leo 7th prone to vitiate judgment-wisdom prone to rise-fall to care in matters of career-relationship come 016.

kshantaram

you do ack readings one-liners, but not put any effort to share your own pointwise feedbacks on the detailed interpretations of the reading and the insights presented and their relevance and usefulness, and whether you are adopting the remedies suggested and the results from time to time,

is quite discouraging,

while you pop up again after a long break with questions when in trouble again, or on the future of a positive development etc, thus not contributing to the discussions here, leaving the chart reader dry, who responds very promptly burning the mid-night oil each time, non-rewarding effort.

so self-centred approach, withdrawing once the reading is offered, and asking for more each time without making your own contribution to the discussion, confirming on the details of the chart readings or otherwise.

hope will participate effectively and not merely be a consumer, your prompt pointwise feedbacks can enrich the discussion learning more about the planetary effects, transits, dasas, etc etc

hope able to make sense here, and could seek a positive behavioral response!

wishing well,

Last edited:

Crystalpages

sir, sirf congrat se kaam nahi chalega :] need insight too as to y this happened after 2 years..was the transit or antardasha ealrier were not favorable in that period..what exactly triggered resulting me getting this job in particuar as around that and after that time also i have been sending resumes and giving interviews but not selected..there has to be some astrological explaination as to why that very small window opened(and closed)..pls advise

shantaram ji u also please comment

see earlier interactions (2014) -- including the one quoted in this thread. Focus on your career and self-growth. Don't scatter your time and energies!

Crystalpages

you do ack readings one-liners, but not put any effort to share your own pointwise feedbacks on the detailed interpretations of the reading and the insights presented and their relevance and usefulness, and whether you are adopting the remedies suggested and the results from time to time,

is quite discouraging,

while you pop up again after a long break with questions when in trouble again, or on the future of a positive development etc, thus not contributing to the discussions here, leaving the chart reader dry, who responds very promptly burning the mid-night oil each time, non-rewarding effort.

so self-centred approach, withdrawing once the reading is offered, and asking for more each time without making your own contribution to the discussion, confirming on the details of the chart readings or otherwise.

hope will participate effectively and not merely be a consumer, your prompt pointwise feedbacks can enrich the discussion learning more about the planetary effects, transits, dasas, etc etc

hope able to make sense here, and could seek a positive behavioral response!

wishing well,

Karm ki gati nyaari santon! ;-)

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm
hope this update helps this birthday, do share feedbacks on the reading,
true-untrue-insightful-traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc :

asc lord sat debilated/retro over 3rd aries tending to social service.

mars aspects own aries 3rd debilation of sat cancelled, slower pace of growth, protective of initiative etc,

retro saturn delayed results. retro saturn towards 2nd restricting family-finances, earnings in distant lands.

sat-mars opp under stress-struggle, technical aptitudes, entrepreneurial;
sat-venus opp craving for affection but said difficult to manifest and prone to mutual health issues in relationship.

mars-venus libra 9th artistic aptitudes, aptitude for finance,
prone to relationships by mere attraction, passionate,

libra-venus inimical for acq asc stress-delays in matters of luck-higher education.
mars-venus lords 9/10 tending to prosperity but under stress-delay over inimical libra.

venus/Atmakaraka highest planetary deg factor for personality,
artistic aptitudes, dance, graphics, acting skills, mechatronics, etc.

mars lord 10th negating to the 9th retired attitude towards career, tendency to negate career,
university teaching roles, venus the teacher. but under stress-delay.

jup now transit badhaka libra over mer-venus 9th,
promoting artistic aptitudes, education, relationship, university teaching, financial roles, etc
but under stress-delay the year ahead.
while prone to health issues, kidneys etc'
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers friday evenings;

moon 2nd highest deg/factor for vocation.
moon secretive scorpio 10th, debilated, research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes,
jup-moon scorpio, moon lord 6th over 10th calling for greater efforts towards career,
investigative aptitude, forensic work, forensic-industrial psychology, equity research, etc

moon elevated aspect over taurus 4th protective of domestic comforts-property matters-mother etc.
venus lord 4th over own libra 9th good for 4th house matters but under stress-delay, libra badhaka.

currently moon dasa till age 48 aprox, moon debilated scorpio, moon unfriendly with acq asc,
- acq airy, uncertain, mystique, reformist, innovative.

past 2.5yrs saturn enemy sign scorpio 10th over natal jup-moon scorpio/sadesati, career under stress,
impacting health urological-knee issues etc, saturn tending to fall during the last six months;
while may be good for research-occult aptitudes and investigative-forensic work.

sun lord 7th over sag 11th gains[/B] through spouse-partner, govt, corporates, social contacts.
sun-mer sag intellectual and seeking such friends-relationships,
mer retro better at written communications, writings, gains therefrom.
sun sag philosophical, ambitious, sportive, impulsive, medical aptitudes;
11th lord jup good over scorpio 10th gains through research-investigative work/career.
jup elevated cancer navamsa.

may wear pearl over silver pendant to strengthen
debilated moon scorpio lord 6th for health-employment prospects. moon dasa till age 48.
moon 6th lord kumbha navamsa/lagnamsa enemy sign perhaps impacting health, sciatica, etc.

past 1.5yr rahu-ketu reverse overlapping transits impacting life under great stress perhaps to care.
hope rahu transit leo 7th helps promote business relationships with foreigners-other races.

observe fast for sat sag yet in sade sati, sat evenings, daily late evening light til oil lamp.

asc lord sat coming 2.5yrs transit sun-mer sag 11th for gains,
gains through govt, old people, old friends, through technology, etc.
while prone to health issues trine rahu 6th for health and employment;
rahu transit 6th cancer coping with challenges tactfully

jup transit libra opp natal sat aries prone to misjudgments-missed opportunities to care.

moon dasa followed by 7yrs mars dasa, mars 9th tending to distant lands, service to mankind,
mars elevated aspect over cap 12th for foreign lands; mars-sat opp under stress-struggle;
hope mars-venus libra 9th, lords 9/10 for prosperity, mars dasa, promote artistic-financial roles and prosperity;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

dheerpat

hope this update helps reflect ahead, pick as relevant. best wishes!

Namaste sir after a long time, I received it reply suddenly today. How are u

Anyways I left job in may 2016, as on date still jobless, had to sell my house for living in July 2016 now staying on rent.

Any chance of job now thank you

dheerpat

hope sat now 2.5yr transit sag 11th for gains,
gains through technology, old friends, old people etc,
though under stress transit 2nd from moon under sade-sati.
sat transit sun-mer sag may suggest govt assignment,
while health may need care;
observe fast sat evenings;

and jup now transit natal moon-jup scorpio 10th
promoting research assignments, help,
jup effective mid-course feb-may 019.
trine own pisces 2nd supportive of family-finances
and trine cancer 6th supportive of health-employment;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;

wear pearl for debilated moon scorpio 10th over silver pendant;
moon lord 6th for health-employment debilated.

rahu transit cancer 6th,
able to cope with challenges tactfully;

mars dasa, mars-venus inimical libra 9th,
artistic aptitudes, mechatronics, relationships,
but under stress-delay,
while mars opp sat, under stress-struggle.
mars lord 10th for career, negating to 9th,
retired attitude, may be technical trainer assignments etc;
recite Lakshmi Stotra/Shree Sooktam for inimical venus 9th for luck;

do share-discuss how true-insightful-helpful, to adapt as relevant,

wishing well, kshantaram

no 'carpet bombing'/ blanket answers please..laser pointed answers requiried to the queries, if astrology cannot provide this, its useless...

dheerpat

hope sat now coming 2.5yr transit sag 11th for gains,

gains through technology, old friends, old people etc,
though under stress transit 2nd from moon under sade-sati.
sat transit sun-mer sag may suggest govt assignment,
while health may need care;
observe fast sat evenings;

and jup now transit natal moon-jup scorpio 10th
promoting research assignments, help,
jup effective mid-course feb-may 019.

trine own pisces 2nd supportive of family-finances
and trine cancer 6th supportive of health-employment;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;

wear pearl for debilated moon scorpio 10th over silver pendant;
moon lord 6th for health-employment debilated.

rahu transit cancer 6th,
able to cope with challenges tactfully;

mars dasa, mars-venus inimical libra 9th,
artistic aptitudes, mechatronics, relationships,
but under stress-delay,
while mars opp sat, under stress-struggle.

mars lord 10th for career, negating to 9th,
retired attitude, may be technical trainer assignments etc;
recite Lakshmi Stotra/Shree Sooktam for inimical venus 9th for luck;

do share-discuss how true-insightful-helpful, to adapt as relevant,

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : Laser pointed feedbacks required on the discussion forum, rather than blanket statements discouraging the effort to respond and help, while the frustration can be understood.

We are trying to help each other on the forum to the best of our ability, and laser pointed hurting statements showing insensitivity towards a forum member and ingratitude are not expected.

Planets need your co-operation too.

If astrology is felt so useless one should review one's membership on these forums, perhaps, to think aloud.

You will observe the reading contains the scenarios as emerging with the transits and the possibilities and the limitations, and the remedies, which one can check with the ground realities and prospects and the efforts and remedies therefor.

Do not make any claims of being laser correct, these are efforts to share opinion on the forum and help, while one could always approach the most correct astrologer on the earth to get one such reading in the life time - astrology tries to evaluate the causes and possibilities, and a forum as this has the advantage of offering multiple opinions by multiple forum members, alike yourself too on the forum.

Sorry, my meticulous reading effort/attempt was not able to help you the way you wish it to be in terms of YES/NO answers, while you will observe the reading was a positive for you to hope for in terms of the coming trends amidst the stressful mars dasa, while you need not be so unkindly dismissive calling it mere carpet bombing under your own frustration, while you have the right to what you expect from God.

One could always deduce the possibilities based on the trend of the reading offered/attempted on this free forum.
Regret was not able to be of enough help to your goodself, dheerpat becoming Adhira, which can be understood with empathy.

wishing you all well again with prayers, kshantaram

Let's not bear around the bush sir, everyone here has a problem and want precise time line by which the problem will be resolved beside why the problem is there..

I have seen many (reputed) astrologers hiding behind **** like your karma, remedies all bunks for their prediction not coming through ( the greatest fraud called K P astrology ranking highest)..

So if you are up to it take my open challenge, tell me by when i am likely to get a job?

It's a very simple question . Iam sick of hearing Jupiter transit in 10 house will bring job? Does that mean for 365 days I will be getting jobs everyday? There is no fun if the precise time period cannot be ascertained from chart..Thats the skill of a seasoned astrologer...

Otherwise Sir, what you have been listing is also available on Internet, (result of planet in this house that house etc)..

dheerpat

Dheerpat Sir,

i have mentioned jup effective feb-may 019;

yes some very precise astrologer may be able to narrow down,
to month-day and time, not impossible; but could be extremely rare;

i have mentioned what i can, the possible positive trends,
which you are not able to appreciate,

and have decided to bang me on the forum, for all my effort.
you can simply ignore, pick anything relevant, share relevant feedbacks,
and read other members responses that sound more accurate;

i have not replied your private mail to someone else;
you have posted on this open forum and i have attempted what i can;

we are all forum members helping each other voluntarily;

while you have right to your annoyance and anger and frustration,
while you need not indignify me or discourage me so badly;

if you are in touch with very precise astrologers,
that would be indeed very good for you and lucky,
that is what all of us ideally wish for ourselves,

sorry indeed for having participated and disturbed you on your thread,
while you have right to your feedbacks the way it represents you,

with best wishes, Sir.

feb to may2019....its like saying within next 1000 km you will find destination, 😂😂😂

vedic astrology is like onion , layers and layers of techniques, if one fails astrologer have tonnes of excuses to select...

thats what I have experienced in past years,many big names in astrology world to whom I have shown my chart have not been able to correctly answer my query...dhandha bana ke rakha hai astrology ka..fooling gullible people with their youtube vides...

anyways, My search for an able adtrologer who can b precise to a kilometer continues..

meanwhile other '1000 kms' astrologers ,all the best for your businesses

dheerpat

Astrology is my hobby and not my business as such rather.
A retired corporate professional.

Devote lot of time on these forums daily to help to my best.

Sorry was not helpful to your standards and expectations,
having to face this sense of consistent critical ingratitude,
while your personal frustration seeking hope
can be understood and empathized with,
under your needful job situation. God Bless!

feel sorry for myself having attempted this thread
inviting criticism, while critique is welcome.

regards and best wishes,
thanks for your criticism which i deserve perhaps,

kshantaram

Sir I too have worked with best financial corporates in India..

my point is blanket astrological explainations are of no use, the same is available online or from books basis planetary positions, transit or natal..

skill of an astrologer and usefulness of astrology lies in Tiiming of events..rest is sab kitabi bate hain sahab..

Osamenor

Staff member
Dheerpat,

This forum is not a free astrology service. It's a place for learning astrology. As such, we cannot guarantee that you will receive any response at all, let alone the kind of response you want. It's your responsibility to be aware of that and adjust your expectations accordingly. When you post here, you're volunteering to be a practice subject, not hiring an astrologer for free.

And not every question can be answered astrologically. Astrology cannot tell you specifically when you'll get a job. There are far too many variables, far too many possible outcomes for every predictive technique, for that to be possible. Likely windows of opportunity can be predicted, but what you do with that opportunity and how it manifests in your life cannot. You still have to do your part to take advantage of that window of opportunity.

In short, no asking others to do the impossible for you. No demanding readings or particular answers. You are not entitled to them.

Expecting appropriately,
Osamenor

Haran

An astrologer should be ready to face all types of people who will ask
any kind of question with any expectation. It all helps to develop an attitude towards people and also own judgement of skills.
Thanks.

Osamenor

Staff member
An astrologer should be ready to face all types of people who will ask
any kind of question with any expectation. It all helps to develop an attitude towards people and also own judgement of skills.
Thanks.

This forum is not an astrology practice, however. No one is entitled to answers here, let alone the answers they want. If they get them, that's great, but it's not guaranteed and should not be expected, let alone demanded. Attitudes of entitlement are not welcome here.