Do you see heaven?

Owl99

Symbolism is prominent, whether we notice or not.
We seek heaven, or at the very least, a sense of it.
(sounds deep , but I just felt like it.)

Innate frustrations dominate my mind, mercy, given to those who balance

Who does not love the good ol' Venus-Pluto aspects...I sure don't.

I love the esoteric significance of Pluto being the esoteric ruler of my asc sign, but my perception is still naive and narrow for I do not see my purpose in this life, I know I have everything I need to accomplish something(heaven) even if that be something small (earth).

My quest is one of assurance and balance, patience and ambition.

Yet, I'm blind to it, help me see, gift me a compass so I can voyage the deep inner workings of something I've yet to believe. (Okay, that's enough romance for one post lol.)

Basically, I need help in finding my "heaven", be it a house, a specific orb, an aspect/aspect formation... tell me one thing that you're drawn to in my chart...have fun, laugh at my cheesy romance, just flow with it :)

Thank you for your time :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_byron.70289.32009.jpg
    astro_2gw_byron.70289.32009.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 34

Animatrix

Haha, you are so dreamy and a little confused? You feel a bit "up in the blue".

I looked at your chart and yes; south node and ascendant in Pisces. In this life you gotta learn to be a little more practical, and work on your Virgo NN.

Romance yes?! Your Venus opposition Pluto is nearly exact.

You surely attract some very intense partners, perhaps very attractive ones.

miquar

Hi Owl99.

The Mercury Neptune square is compelling, as is the Venus Pluto opposition, but my eye goes to JUPITER, which is sesquiquadrate the Sun/Moon midpoint (within half a degree I think) and makes a t-square with the luminaries, too. But always stay in touch with your Sun in Taurus core - otherwise that Jupiter in Aquarius may draw you into a wild goose chase in pursuit of so called 'eternal truths'! (So in terms of an aspect I would say the Sun Jupiter square.)

Best wishes

Miquar

Owl99

Haha, you are so dreamy and a little confused? You feel a bit "up in the blue".

I looked at your chart and yes; south node and ascendant in Pisces. In this life you gotta learn to be a little more practical, and work on your Virgo NN.

Romance yes?! Your Venus opposition Pluto is nearly exact.

You surely attract some very intense partners, perhaps very attractive ones.

Intense doesn't even begin to describe it haha!

Fully agree with following my NN

Owl99

Hi Owl99.

The Mercury Neptune square is compelling, as is the Venus Pluto opposition, but my eye goes to JUPITER, which is sesquiquadrate the Sun/Moon midpoint (within half a degree I think) and makes a t-square with the luminaries, too. But always stay in touch with your Sun in Taurus core - otherwise that Jupiter in Aquarius may draw you into a wild goose chase in pursuit of so called 'eternal truths'! (So in terms of an aspect I would say the Sun Jupiter square.)

Best wishes

Miquar

Wow! I've finally met someone who understands what sesquiquadrate is... I've been trying to find information about that aspect for so long but have come up short!

Trust me ,I've been on a few wild goose chases and I proper embarrassed myself lol

Quick question ,what are luminaries exactly?

Thank you for your time and best wishes to you too!

miquar

Wow! I've finally met someone who understands what sesquiquadrate is... I've been trying to find information about that aspect for so long but have come up short!

Trust me ,I've been on a few wild goose chases and I proper embarrassed myself lol

Quick question ,what are luminaries exactly?

Thank you for your time and best wishes to you too!

Hi. The luminaries are the Sun and the Moon.

Best wishes

Miquar

urano

Okay, I am drawn to your Saturn in your Chart!
Not the heaven in my opinion, more the solid ground! lol

I would advise you to focus more on material things, even a bit boring, and to persist that way; this can bring you a better balance or sense of security (possibly not easy to find, but your Sun is Taurus, it's important for you). Mercury (intellect) is as well quite practical in Taurus.
Well, Saturn in Aries is in Fall, it's not its better placement, but the sextile Jupiter-Saturn is nevertheless helping.

Phoenix Venus

Interesting post.

The whole chart is reflective of our divine potential. Maybe some sabians symbols will resonate with You!

Ascendant at 21 pisces representing "Who you were born into the world as. (Your asc is very close to the cusp of the previous degree so take this with a grain of salt.. a matter of 20 seconds or so would put it in an earlier degree)

20.01.03 Pisces or the 21st degree of pisces, from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala":

UNDER THE WATCHFUL AND KIND EYE OF A CHINESE SERVANT, A GIRL FONDLES A LITTLE WHITE LAMB.

KEYNOTE:*Growth in consciousness in its earliest tactile awareness of the wonders of unsophisticated living.

This symbol recalls the one for Phase 174 (Virgo 24°) — "Mary and her little lamb" — but it occupies a different position in the five-fold sequence and a new factor is added: the "Chinese servant." According to the occult tradition, the original Chinese race was an extension of the humanity (or "Root Race") preceding ours — thus the stress upon the biological factors of family and ancestors, and also on the dualism of the Yang and Yin interplay. The "Chinese servant" represents the past as a servant of the new evolution. (The "white lamb" suggests the sign of all beginnings, Aries.) This new evolution is just about to begin during the late Pisces phase of the year cycle. It is as yet an ideal, a white loveliness. The girl discovers the new feeling of the touch of wool and of animal warmth. The preceding five-fold sequence began with a symbol suggesting the inspiring revelation of new truths or facts which the creative person is seeking to formulate. Now we witness another kind of discovery — a sensuously emotional discovery, perhaps a presentiment of the mother-feeling.

This is the first symbol of the seventy-first sequence. It brings together past and future, an overlapping of levels. The Chinese kindly watching the white girl; the girl fondling the white lamb. There is charm and ingenuousness in the scene — a vision ofWHITE HOPE, a hope for a future that can only be felt, almost naively.

Your venus at 5 gemini:

A REVOLUTIONARY MAGAZINE ASKING FOR ACTION.

KEYNOTE:*The explosive tendency of repressed feelings and root emotions.

Every movement overstressing one direction calls forth in time an equally extreme movement in the opposite direction. This is particularly true at the level of the dualistic mind symbolized in the zodiac by Gemini. What is rigidly bound in form and convention tends to explode into formlessness. It may do so violently if socially oppressed — through revolution — or at the psychological level in psychosis; or it may withdraw inwardly into the mystical state in which one identifies with an unformulatable Reality.

This fifth stage is related to the first, for it is the experience of a world of being so far unperceived by the everyday consciousness which starts the process. In the same sense a psychedelic experience may momentarily make the mind transparent to a non-ego-structured realm of consciousness, and may lead to a sustained attempt at understanding what has been revealed of a transcendent Reality. Whether the revolutionary action is violent or peaceful, bitterly resentful or loving, the one desire is*TO REACH BEYOND ESTABLISHED FORMS.

These are just a couple. What do you think?

Owl99

I feel the same about focusing on my Saturn, as I know I can quite easily "slip away" and disregard reality.

Thank you for the advice :) !

Owl99

Interesting post.

The whole chart is reflective of our divine potential. Maybe some sabians symbols will resonate with You!

Ascendant at 21 pisces representing "Who you were born into the world as. (Your asc is very close to the cusp of the previous degree so take this with a grain of salt.. a matter of 20 seconds or so would put it in an earlier degree)

20.01.03 Pisces or the 21st degree of pisces, from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala":

Your venus at 5 gemini:

These are just a couple. What do you think?

I absolutely love degree explanations!

I have always been drawn to Chinese culture and I resonate well with the 21st degree of Pisces :)

My venus at 5 Gemini always reminds me more of esoteric astrology, which I'm still in the motions of studying, it's really fun!