translation of light? looking for timing in relationship

besitos

In this chart I am mercury, partner is jupiter, I asked what the atmosphere was in order to time my next correspondence with him. We parted in quite the emotional fog, and I have been feeling the need to apologize.

i have some questions about TOL, as I haven't applied this interp. so much. Mercury and Jupiter are separating, but moon is applying in aspect to both. Moon will oppose jupiter before conjuncting Mercury. I am wondering how to interpret this.. I believe that the moon would be me in this chart as well. I don't think it's technically a TOL because both aspects are applying but it is a rapid succession of related events? Not sure.

Second TOL question, Sun is ruler of 3rd (my messages/communicaton); moon separates from conjunction to sun and then will aspect him, Jupiter. This is a TOL correct? how would i interpret the timing of when to send communication?Before moon opposes jupiter (in units)?

The rest of the chart: Saturn in the 7th, could interpret as difficulties in a relationship but mercury will trine saturn (saturn rules 8th and 9th, hum); also I am interpreting the following meaning that having the 7th afflicted doesn't render the chart unreadable unless its NOT a 7th house issue..

"You must also be wary, when in any question propounded you find the Cusp of the seventh house afflicted, or the Lord of that house Retrograde, or impedited, and the matter at that time not concerning the seventh house, but belonging to any other house, it’s an argument the judgment of the Astrologer’s will give small content, or any thing please the Querent; for the seventh house generally hath signification of the Artist." - this found on the forum as from CA page 122.

we're in each other's 5th. All in all i feel like the atmosphere is ok for communication, and inclined to time it when moon opposes jupiter. Is this the best time?

Attachments

• feel.jpg
    feel.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 21

besitos

ps. included POF which shows up in the 1st.. not sure how to interpret it but I believe others have said it is helpful in these charts.