translation of light?

leolitsa

hi there! :) I made a chart asking about making a love relationship with a boy I like. I'm mercury in conjunction with jupiter (jupiter is weak here) but separating aspect. venus is in conjunction with mercury and the orbs are tight and its an applying aspect. could this be a translation of light? with venus translates the virtue of jupiter unto mercury (still learning here)
here's the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_176_love_relationship_.39828.47013.jpg
    astro_2gw_176_love_relationship_.39828.47013.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 41

fensi88

In this case, because, now, Venus is faster then Mercury, Venus can translate the light from Jupiter to Mercury.

Dirius

hi there! :) I made a chart asking about making a love relationship with a boy I like. I'm mercury in conjunction with jupiter (jupiter is weak here) but separating aspect. venus is in conjunction with mercury and the orbs are tight and its an applying aspect. could this be a translation of light? with venus translates the virtue of jupiter unto mercury (still learning here)
here's the chart

It is, but there are also more signifiers for the "yes".

The Moon herself is in applying sextile to Jupiter. And Jupiter has good reception towards Mercury (your signifier), and Mercury turns retrograde to conjoin Jupiter. So the chart indicates a "yes" about a relationship.

Only thing against, comes from your own planet Mercury in the detriment of Jupiter, as if you would have some sort of issue regarding him, although this is sort of countered by the Moon's placement in Jupiter's exaltation.

But anyway, as I said, it is a general yes to your question.

leolitsa

In this case, because, now, Venus is faster then Mercury, Venus can translate the light from Jupiter to Mercury.
thanks for the answer. I thought that too: it is a translation because venus is faster than mercury now. so this indicates a yes to the question?

leolitsa

It is, but there are also more signifiers for the "yes".

The Moon herself is in applying sextile to Jupiter. And Jupiter has good reception towards Mercury (your signifier), and Mercury turns retrograde to conjoin Jupiter. So the chart indicates a "yes" about a relationship.

Only thing against, comes from your own planet Mercury in the detriment of Jupiter, as if you would have some sort of issue regarding him, although this is sort of countered by the Moon's placement in Jupiter's exaltation.

But anyway, as I said, it is a general yes to your question.
thanks for the answer :) so it is a yes! does it show any time factor for the relationship to occur? should mercury turn retrograde first?

leolitsa

no it is not
its prohibition
but because of
moon / jupiter answer is yes
could you explain that? mercury traditionally is faster than venus but venus currently is faster than mercury... so this is translation of light or not? and the answer about the love relationship is yes because of the moon?

tikana

could you explain that? mercury traditionally is faster than venus but venus currently is faster than mercury... so this is translation of light or not? and the answer about the love relationship is yes because of the moon?

it is not the current state of the speed but natural.