will i take over my papa's house in 2 months?

JessieBaby

hey guys my papa and his wife are moving in two months and told me that i would be taking over his house. i just want to know that if it is truly going to happen so whether i know to save up money and get the place i was already looking at. i just don't want to save and put my money towards taking over then it not happening because the house is where i grew up and have always said that i would want to have it when i got older. thank you in advance who helps :)

Attachments

• will i take over papas house.jpg
    will i take over papas house.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 23

Marinka

Appears to be a bit premature in the asking of the question as the ascendant is very early. The moon is also VOC - no aspects which indicates no events.

I suggest asking again after 2 months.

Note, I use whole sign, all planets, and the moon indicates question & events.

Slenkar

I tried looking at fourth from fourth and tenth from fourth

None of those made any sense.

I had a look at the fourth house and its ruled by Venus
Venus is two degrees away from Jupiter which corresponds to two months.

But as marinka says the ascendant is at zero degrees, don't know what to make of that.

Your sig. Sun is conjunct mars which is ruler of tenth

If the tenth is your father and not a court case then that's good.

Do you have any siblings interested in the house?

Last edited:

Hamayon

Why are you doubting that it will happen if he said that? What do you feel will get in the way?

Given that your significator, the Sun, is in the 12th, the Moon is about to enter its fall in Scorpio, and the lack of aspect with Saturn, I'd say no, it won't happen.

But it is interesting that Saturn has recently retrograded into a previous sign, suggesting the property changing ownership to someone who was there before.

And the 2 degrees between Venus and Jupiter are of interest, because Venus is either your home or your father, and Jupiter was the previous dispositor of the property (Saturn previously in Sagittarius).

I don't know what to make of this. Can you say a little more about the situation? Thanks.